Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crown of Sorrow | CIS Invasion of UCM-held Tanaab [ OOC ]

Mittens

So fluffy, you'll die
[member="Yasha Cadera"], [member="Kaine Australis"]

So I can't help but notice that you're dealing with three counter-invasions and have about 200,000 meters of ships stacked up against you guys in this thread.

Mind if I have this dance?

Mittens

So fluffy, you'll die
Great! I'll drop a post first thing when I get home.

643ae8a97f9497399fad9c8d32ab267e.jpg

Mittens

So fluffy, you'll die
[member="Yasha Cadera"]

So, I had this fun trick I was going to do. But when I got home from work, sat down, and started reviewing the thread... I realized the UCM already has 150-200(ish)km of naval assets deployed to match what the CIS has thrown their way. When I was glancing over the thread last night (on my phone, at work), I didn't notice those forces and had thought it was 200km vs nothing.

I was totally ready to come in here and start mining salt from fields of CIS sorrow.

But it turns out you guys don't need that kind of support.

So I'll keep Mittens out of this and help you guys out with one of my other characters... as soon as I find a good spot to inject myself.

[member="Vanessa Vantai"]

Any numbers tossed in here are speculation at this point. More fleeters on both sides may arrive, they may not. This will be a fun space battle to watch unfold regardless!

[member="Mittens"]

[member="Mittens"],

Mittens said:
So I'll keep Mittens out of this and help you guys out with one of my other characters... as soon as I find a good spot to inject myself.

3. Character rotations/substitutions are not allowed once the Invasion has begun. Allies must be accepted by the faction they are assisting.

Taken from here

Dezoti

D
[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

I am indeed part of the UCM!

And I will indeed be hashing it out. Not with words however. That time has long since passed.

[member="Dezoti"] Well I've been burning your fields since the start of the thread (and will be dropping another post in the next few hours, once the coffee has kicked in). Stop hiding in the hospital and come face Confederates! ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom