Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crown of Sorrow | CIS Invasion of UCM-held Tanaab [ OOC ]

I might be there, I might not.

IC this character has certain views that dictate defense over aggression, and she would have wanted to defend tenaab.

OOC however I refuse to get burnt out by three back to back invasions in a row, especially considering the fact other mandos can re-dom the territory anyway, considering that the cis isn't close enough to our borders to actually claim the hex,

So for now add me to the list, but understand i may have to withdraw depending on roche and whatever hex the cic has decided to materialize in.

Sorry, I won't be playing Yasha in Tanaab. Yasha's last thread is Roche (edit: Last battle/Official thread... whoops). [member="Kaden Farr"]

But you're welcome to come after [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"], who I will be playing.

[member="Vhei Wasp Naudir"]

giphy.gif

Hello there, I will be in this invasion as well. The sole thing I will be doing is defending the hospital with my army and big toys. Best of luck to anyone who wishes to attack, seeing as Adenn and his clan will defend the place to death. More so because of a story with Aditya, so he'll be defending her. Semi looking forward to whoever decides to attack, it will be a surprise I'm sure ;)

[member="Darth Metus"] | [member="Srina Talon"] | [member="Adron Malvern"]

As Roche has since been canceled, I would like to sign up as an ally of the CIS, in honor of our agreement in the recent Summit.

[member="Darth Metus"] | [member="Srina Talon"] | [member="Adron Malvern"]
[member="Yasha Cadera"] | [member="Valdus Bral"] | [member="Skorvek"] | [member="Aedan Miles"]

I have done the liberties of making maps for this invasion so everyone can see defensive placements and the works. Also gives scale to the location.

Space -
uh6pHRG.png

Ground -
g4W9QZw.jpg

I do have a map for once the main shield is down and one for the hospital shield too.

Alright, Officially signing up with roche canceled. Still got a few days to get a writing partner for this, Here's how I do things:

Imma get lots of music the second you post a link xD

I'm not going to bury you in NPCs unless you do the same to me

I don't appreciate auto hitting reee

This character ain't a pilot, So I'm limited to ground or boarding actions

SO Who wants to fight or otherwise RP with wasp when this starts? My Discord is Raven#5638 If anyone needs a faster line of communication

[member="Valencia Hadley"] I just saw your post lmfao I was thinking the same thing when I first made this character. All imma say is that if you don't have a dance partner yet, we can make that meme a reality XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom