Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crown of Sorrow | CIS Invasion of UCM-held Tanaab [ OOC ]

[member="Yasha Cadera"]

Curious if your LOA is over? I know our duel could use some love and the others in space are waiting on you. You had mentioned Friday as a day back. Hope everything is okay, but we all may have to move on without you.

[member="Yasha Cadera"]

To follow up on Kaden's request, you and I last posted on the 17th and with the invasion ending soon I'm just writing up a story post so I can start rounding out my story and tying it off. This will in no way affect you and your ships and I'll be happy to complete our fight when you're ready :)

[member="Vhei Wasp Naudir"] I know you're departing the thread, but Vytal meant to strike at one of the three closer to the ground. From the previous version where some were still ground-based, I may have incorrectly assumed 'closer to the ground' being perhaps a foot off or so, and so within striking distance. Thanks for posting with us though.

[member="Vytal Noctura"] I suppose i was a little vague. I had thought maybe six or so feet, sort of flying backwards. again sorry to leave y'all like that, thanks for posting with me too, while i was there

[member="Daxton Bane"] Hey hon! I noticed you tagged me in your latest post about taking control of the Mandos inside the shield. Unfortunately, those forces aren't mine, and actually belong to [member="Adenn Kyramud"]. I would get with him about this if you haven't already. <3 I also noticed that when you first attacked the hospital with your zombies, afterwards your character was quite drained, and I wanted to know how he got the energy to do such a strong mental attack on them? I haven't noticed in your posts about him recovering, so do correct me if I'm wrong! ^-^

Hey [member="Taozi Fuyuan"]

Dunno if you're aware of this or not, but after reading your post I thought I should mention that the Resolve has been explicitly stated to only be firing upon Mandalorian Military Emplacements (Excluding the hospital). As a result, "empty buildings and homes" would not have been targeted. The only interest was military targets.

EDIT: You can reference post #228 and the fleet actions at the bottom of the page

[member="Voph"] By military targets, I'm assuming you only meant Adenn and his soldiers then? There are no Mandalorian military buildings in Pandath. Once you're able to answer this I'll edit my post accordingly ^-^

[member="Taozi Fuyuan"]

I specified emplacements, but yes, anything that meets the criteria of

• Mandalorian Affiliated
  • Military in function
  • NOT the Hospital
  • Active Combat Status

be it building, street, field, Popsicle stand, etc, is considered a target for the Resolve's bombardment.

[member="Voph"] All right, thank you. I'll be editing my post to specify that you're hitting any remaining turrets that haven't been destroyed already. Is this all right with you, seeing as the hospital is the only building actively in use by the Mandalorians after the shield generator was destroyed? Otherwise the only military targets are Adenn and his soldiers heading towards the CIS FOB.

Hey there, just a little note to some people for my post. I have edited it to reflect more damage to my troops, I thought there were less things firing at my people than was actually there, but [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] cleared that up :) So yeah, there will be more damage done to my troops in total. Along with that, I believe I forgot to tag the 2 Jedi who were coming into the hospital to help out with the wounded. There was a slight edit I made there in regards to that, hehe.

I hope this reaches you well and won't cause too much of a disturbance in regards to any posts already made.

Thanks!

[member="Voph"] [member="Gianna Aegis"] [member="Orn Pharr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom