Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corrupt a wish

You meet him only to find that he doesn't find you worthy of holding the Jedi title. Crushing your dreams and leaving you with nothing as you are kicked out of the order.

I wish I was able to travel through time.

You have your palace, although it is poorly constructed. As you walk into the lavish structure you accidentally nudge a pillar causing it to collapse, bringing down the entire building, crushing you under the rubble.

I wish I had the power to make whomever I pick to fall in love with me.

You can only control the wind and air currents via by farting, making terrible gust of hazardous gas. Which pollutes the air supply around your vincity . Causing people to die from your farts.

I wish i could stop George Lucas from making episodes 1-3.

You succeed only to find that they are unable to control their ability and rise out of the planets atmosphere and die. You now carry the deaths of innocent poodles on your shoulders.

I wish for a rare lightsaber crystal.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
You learn every Force ability and go mad, not of knowledge, but from lack of anything else to learn.

I wish the Mnenchei Dominion had more than five fully active characters and was less of a deposit bank for alts. :'C

(but no one else luffs us ;n;)

Vulps

CEO of Verres Trading
Your faction booms so large that you fail to control it, and thus it collapses on itself.

I wish there were more Amarans. *howls in loneliness*

The Amaran population booms so quickly they all starve to death from lack of enough food to distribute, and the greedy ones get killed in mobs. In the anarchy no Amarans can escape Amar, so they all die and leave the space faring ones in complete depressing isolation.

I wish I could control the rate of time at will, without it affecting me.

The ability to manipulate the speed in which time passes comes naturally to you, though it has it's flaws... Your inability to maintain a consistent flow of time creates lapses... blank moments in history that will never be.

I want the Zombie Apocalypse to actually happen, with me being the savior of the human race.

Granted, but the race itself eventually dies off anyway becasue you were the only human you managed to save and thus upon your death of means other than zombies, the Human race officially vanishes.

I wish my Raxce was also more prominate within the galaxy. I want other Draconians to interact with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom