Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corrupt a wish

Granted. Though, it comes in the former of a female who does nothing but nag you about the things that need done around the household. Leaving you in a perpetual state of frustration and wishing that you had never made this wish.

I wish a Master would finally come along and take on Shaco as an Apprentice.

You have lightning reflexes but your inability to see, smell, or hear prevents you from being able to utilize them.

I wish I had something nice to wear today.

Ornko'mad

The Mind Behind
You learn Force Lightning instead. This begins you on a slope that leads to your fall to the dark side.

I wish I could make a wish without it being corrupted.

Ornko'mad

The Mind Behind
Freedom is achieved for all, but so many abuse it that it is restricted. Freedom is traded for safety and comfort, and before long you're back where you started.

I wish that I had a Galaxy Gun.

Granted, however your enemies try to destroy it before you have a chance to use it. They are successful and you are caught within the explosion, vaporized.

I wish to gain a promotion in the Jedi Order.

Alendarius Veygar

A
The crystal has been tainted by the Dark Side and will corrupt you if you keep it with you too long.

I wanna be the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom