Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corrupt a wish

Akodya Mune

A
You get your 'happy' ending to only to find that you can't experience happiness. You will be forever numb inside as you watch the beauty and joy of the galaxy pass over you.

I wish for solitude.

Akodya Mune

A
You find out the person you are interested in is disgusted with your race and tells you that in front of a crowd of people.

I wish to visit Naboo.

Secret ways that are unknown to you come to the fore and become the emphasis of her progress. Although she continues to do as you wanted, she also does numerous other things that make your life hell.

I wish for awesome.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
You have immortality. That is the worst curse. You must forever watch others grow old and die around you. You can't get attached to anyone. After a few millennia, you go insane.

(NAP FOREVER! WOOO)

I want to smack you.

Kayvaan Niveus

K
You get a pony, but it dies as soon as you try to pet it.

I want a lifetime supply of hair-styling products for free. It's expensive to keep my fabulous fox tails this fabulous!

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
You seem to be allergic to all of them.

I want you to have to
aM1P65x_460sa.gif

Kayvaan Niveus

K
You get it, but you drop it.

I wish all my allergies were gone, so that I can use all the hair-styling products

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom