Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC: Thank you haha Saffron Saffron

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC:

After receiving such a notice on his datapad, the gamorean would respond in kind below.

We would gladly take the second deal for continuous supply, this is indeed a good business deal.

The electronic signature would bare the god awful handwriting and signature of the Rally Master and Chief of the Honor Guard. Thus confirming the deal to be done and having yet give another contract for the prestigious company.

Torrack Australis

Rally Master, and Chief of the Union Honor Guard

OOC: You are welcome! I love icly rping these things :D
~~~

Greetings, Rally Master Torrack Torrackstur Torrack Torrackstur ,

We are pleased that you have agreed to come into a long term contract with Arceneau Trade Company - Browncoat Arms. I will fill your order and annotate that the Honor Union Guard is confirmed by customers. As Arceneau Trade Company is a galactic entity, with trade stations across hundreds of worlds, we are able to quickly distribute and fulfill your order from the closest trade station to your location.

Should you desire to procure any other of our products, please do not hesitate to reach out to a local Arceneau Trade Company and its subsidies representative.

Best regards,

Saffron
Arceneau Trade Company Representative

Taji Nelson

T
I would like to enter into a contract with the Trading Company to supply you my Smart Hand Guns / Rifles in return for permission to use your Smart Tranqs in a future product if you would allow it.

Greetings, Taji Nelson,

Thank you for reaching out to us. While we are grateful you are offering to provide us your armstech products in a trade, we presently have an armstech Company called Browncoat Arms and Industrial that fills this need.

However, if you would like to purchase the darts, you may do so. Unless you are seeking to utilize the darts in a future weapon?

Greetings, Carl Mako Carl Mako ,

We are pleased with your selection of the Animus class personal transport, brought you to by Haven Shipyards. Should you require a loan, we are pleased to offer several financing offers low-interest rates through Aurum Saacs Bank.

Please complete the presented documents and enjoy your new vessel!

Best regards,

Saffron
Arceneau Trade Company Representative

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom