Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

I need about 500 tons worth of Fuel, Medicine, food, and construction materials, distributed evenly. My Washburn will be making the pick ups. I'm fine with any extra (minor) charges since the items will be sitting and I need them protected until all are picked up.

Looking for logistics services to transport Chill Pill Industries' products to buyers. 5% of every order for ATC as payment. What do thou say to this offer ?

[member="Saffron"]

Invoices will be sent on a monthly basis. Financial inspections by third parties to see if we're giving you the right cut and nothing lower are also welcome, if you want. All up to you. Transparency is of great importance to us.

[member="Saffron"]
I am currently looking at purchasing a number of AT-360s for the Sitra Trade Group. However I do believe a contract of sorts could be arranged between Haven and myself, which by extension would love a positive relationship with the ATC. If a direct contact would be suited I am happy to host.

A small freighter full of Browncoat forcebreaker grenades. The Tapani Federation is currently having a problem with... uh, rogues. They seem to be disobeying laws in the Galactic Alliance, and must be dealt with.

Fifteen HEX fragmentation grenades

I also seek a customized pair of hairsticks made from krayt dragon pearl rather than mother-of-pearl. I can provide the krayt dragon pearl, and am willing to pay as much as possible. If this service is unavailable, I seek out the normal hairsticks.

Czerka fighting knife.

A supply of Kamino saberdarts

The Mother of All Psy-Pires

Would like three orders of mother of pearl hairsticks, but with non-lethal, painless toxins that simply knock out the target. Would this be possible? One pair in red, another in white, and the third in green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom