Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau

I feel like my initial investment in the bank has vanished or well it is in the old one here

[member="Saffron"]

Would like to set up a small account for Junko's family.

Trade in ten aurodium ingots from the mines Sasori controls converted in a savings account.
[member="Saffron"] well over a year and time to add a little more to it.

10 more ingots divided into 2 accounts. One for Junko's (5) and another for [member="Shoma Ike"] (5) to have a little something to get all those cool looking outfits please.

But there is a chance for more. The Commonwealth of Atrisia would like to set up an exchange rate with Aurum for those outside of Commonwealth worlds to convert their Darakar for credits as needed.

I feel like my initial investment in the bank has vanished or well it is in the old one here

But there is a chance for more. The Commonwealth of Atrisia would like to set up an exchange rate with Aurum for those outside of Commonwealth worlds to convert their Darakar for credits as needed.

I apologize as we are in the middle of moving the old information to the new. However, your original deposit is in our bank and it has delightfully gained interest!

Over 47 years, your original deposit of $3,000,000,000.00, gaining $144,359,869.87 in interest, for a total balance of $3,144,359,869.87.

We would be pleased to set up exchange rates for those outside the commonwealth would would like to convert their Darakar as credits for 1% of the purchased exchange requested.

The Commonwealth is interested in securing a deal for the following:

• FSP - Besh ( Advanced Force Suppression Drug ) - A moderate-term Force Suppression drug that can last a day or a week. This will suppress the Force within any Force User, making them appear to be a non-force user. There are no methods to identify them as a Force User while they are under the influence of this drug.
  • Many of ATC's Textiles & Materials, we are also able to facilitate the use of land for factories to assist with labor and distribution.
Happy to thread if you'd like!

The Commonwealth is interested in securing a deal for the following:

• FSP - Besh ( Advanced Force Suppression Drug ) - A moderate-term Force Suppression drug that can last a day or a week. This will suppress the Force within any Force User, making them appear to be a non-force user. There are no methods to identify them as a Force User while they are under the influence of this drug.
  • Many of ATC's Textiles & Materials, we are also able to facilitate the use of land for factories to assist with labor and distribution.
Happy to thread if you'd like!

Approved! And would love to thread and make connections! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom