Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog ApexTech Industries

Fair enough, Fidavar Norn Fidavar Norn , we are talking about some rather devastating weapons, after all. Would procuring such a contract be possible (whether through simple credits or some other arrangement, such as exchanging permissions), or are you not interested in such an arrangement at this time.

Leon Amun

The Murderhawke Mandalorian
// Incoming order . . .
// Attn to: Fidavar Norn Fidavar Norn

// Automated message included . . .

"Message signatory: "The Murderhawke Mandalorian" Leon Hawke. love the axe so much he would like to buy

Two [2] ZW 'Ifrit' Pattern Heated Vibroweapon (Combat knife Variant)

// Transaction awaiting response . . .

Fidavar Norn Fidavar Norn

Those terms are acceptable in regards to the ammunition we have in the works and with your permission may also be applied to future projects; the droids in question are too restricted to be sold or manufactured out-of-house (read: I prefer to keep a close eye on any Limited production items), however, so we will opt for alternate armaments.

Yours truly,
Erkhin Trivohld

AMCO AMCO

A request for a large shipment of both our Ifrit Pattern Heated Vibroweapons and Zaradium will require the securing of a contract. If this is suitable before this transaction is finalized, I'll be happy to sign off on it.
Regards,
Fidavar Norn

Taji Nelson

T
Permission to buy 5 of: This for the purposes of reverse engineering, and building into a new device a similar level of Modularity? You would receive a copy, and the rights to sell the product. I would pay 2 x the price for each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom