Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Eocin Chiyat | The Peacock

XTmwUveb_o.jpg

"You've got goons and you've got guns, but you lack presentation!"
- The Peacock to a soon-to-be-deceased rival arms dealer.
GENERAL
Moniker: Eocin Chiyat, aka the Peacock
Species: Miraluka
Homeworld: Denon
Affiliation: Unaffiliated
Height: 1.96 metres
Build: Slim
Hair: Auburn
Eyes: What eyes?

PERSONALITY
Traits: Show-Off, Technophile, Reckless.
Dislikes: Limitations and Superstition.
Tropes: Mad Engineer, Black Marketeer.
Theme Song: How Bad Can I Be?

TRAITS & FLAWS

• Tech Whisperer: When it comes to tech and machinery of every kind, Eocin is a prodigy among prodigies, at least partially due to an innate aptitude for Mechu-Deru and some creative applications of Force Sight and even Shatterpoint.
  • Presentation: Eocin is prone to impressive displays of showmanship, sometimes to his detriment.
  • Technomania: As far as Eocin is concerned, there are literally no problems that technology can't solve.
CONNECTIONS
  • "You and me pal - we'll accomplish great things!"
POSSESSIONS
  • The Fortunate Feather, a heavily-modified Luminary-class Light Explorer.
  • A custom-made hexaplast mask chock-full of advanced features, including sensors, comms, and a view masker.
  • A variety of droids, most of which have been augmented in some fashion and all of which have had their programming altered.
QUALIFICATIONS
  • Mechanical Engineering degree from [DATA EXPUNGED], Denon.
  • Slicing, programming, and data manipulation; self-taught.
  • Unlicensed 'Archaeotechnician'; partially self-taught.
  • Type-3 Piloting License from [DATA EXPUNGED].
  • Marksmanship and self-defence courses from Starlight Industries.
BIOGRAPHY
Most Miraluka learn the spiritual ways of their ancestors in harmonious surroundings.

Eocin is not most Miraluka.

As the adopted child of a pair of mid-level Corpos, Eocin was taught the value of credits and the potential of technology. Where many of his kin focus on living in tune with the Force, he directed his attention towards being one with machinery - and it worked. Instead of Ashla and Bogan, he walked the path of the one and the zero. Instead of peace, he sought success.

It was no wonder, then, that he eventually found his way into a program for young prodigies - and then one of Starlight Industries' research and development teams. The young man could likely have climbed all the way to the top of the corporate totem pole, but it was not to be. He was young and reckless - convinced of his genius and secure in his own invincibility.

Long story short, he stole some money and almost got away with it.

As an alternative to a lengthy prison sentence - or a 'dumpster funeral' - he agreed to do some dirty work for the militech giant. One thing led to another and soon Eocin was on a very different but arguably equally profitable career path.

A career path that knew to value the right mixture of militech experience and a willingness to not ask questions.
TL;DR: Grew up in Corpo-land and fixated on tech and the pursuit of success. Got a bit too bold and had to change careers to troubleshooting.

Last edited:
24#A2꞉PRELIM

Lightsabers are cool and all, but who wants to get up close and personal? Only wackos prefer the splash zone when it comes to killing people. // I took a look at some old records. There's mention of a 'lightsaber gun', but there are no schematics and ### // Plasma's pretty fucking neat. // Alright, so I think I found a way to make it spin. The spinning's important. I still need a way to aim, though. ###

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom