Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public A Night to Remember (Open to TSE and CIS)

370d9lz.png

Oh? Alina didn't expect to be dismissed so casually. But then again, all the big players arriving made it make quite a bit of sense. She simply tipped her head towards Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar as he departed before turning her gaze to Pandora Pandora . She glanced the other woman over, far more curious. There was something off about the girl. Something that made her blood smell.. Less than appealing.

Like it itself was purely corrupted.

"By reputation alone. I was hoping to speak more with him, but, it seems he has more important matters to deal with. Ah well. Another time."

Pandora

loading-screen-tango-evelynn.jpg

ZBGxz0L.png

Pandora tilted her head with a smile and a nod of understanding at Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru 's response. Her Master's reputation preceded him in all things, as it should, and it sent a wave of pride to wash over Pandora to think this.

"Unfortunate. I'm afraid affairs of the state are... Just a bit more important than personal affairs for my Master tonight. A shame, really, as his attention really should be reserved for his favorite things."

Resting her cheek against her palm with a sigh, Pandora inspected Lady Tremiru's outfit more closely. It was elegant, and obviously finely tailored. The more Pandora looked the garments over, the more it became clear how much care was put into the design.

"But enough about that... I must compliment you on your choice of attire. Not many women would choose to don a suit such as yours over a ball gown for this kind of occasion. You caught my attention when you entered, but you've got my interest now, Lady Tremiru~."

ZBGxz0L.png

jHiLsO.png
Attire: Clothing // Mask
Equipment: Thunderbird Talon - // Light-saber
Tag: Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin // Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

Felix would allow the half devoured plate to find its home upon one of the servants piles which came and went like the wind. Slipping it on in such a manner that it would not disturb the poor surf's balance. Turning back to his company, he would trail her vision, mentally, charting a line as he had, for a moment intended to bend the trail of light around his eyes so that he might be able to see who had taken her attention, but thought better of it. There was someone here whom he was already keeping an stalward eye on, he didn't need them to multiply. Quinn seemed charming, playful, he could almost sense a like-minded troublemakers spirit. He couldn't help but bring his eyes to the ground, with playful bashfulness, bowing his head and looking up over the rims of imaginary sunglasses as he'd respond.

"I don't know about being talented, but I'm definitely stubborn. But so long as the person I dealt with in such deals was you. I'm sure we could built great things. "

He'd allow his enjoyment of the tit for tat show, his body relaxing while his mind wondered to the music that had begun to play. Hand teetering on asking her to dance, though not entirely sure it was a good idea to make such a forward play. The boy could not help but ponder at her among other things statement, the rivers of his mind flowing into white water with the ebbs and flows of that double entente. How fortuitously serendipitous, he'd have to note that little gem away for later.

Then she blindsided him with the offer to dance, he looked at her hand then back up to her with an apologetic smile, reaching out his hand to take hers softly, but firmly in his own. Stable, secure. "Of course, I guess I'll just have to make it up to you... But you know, you didn't mention dancing as one of the things you liked." His response was coy, the faux wry smile slanted subtly across his lips. He couldn't help but linger his attention on how she said his name... he could get used to someone saying his name like that... It was haunting, in a beautiful way. "For you, I'm an open book. Only you though." Though at the presence and approach of the third Felix would give a nod at the mysterious person who deemed it necessary to interject. Lowering his hand to a more relaxed position, but not letting go unless Quinn wanted him to.

The way she said vices also made his head spin, then it dawned on him... wait, she's a sith? Some alarm bells began to run, though not as worrisome as those that had been bought to bear when he had learned the vile vampress that stalked these very halls had elected to make slaves of mindful men and women, despite her wants and desires. For her faults, she'd shown him that not everyone was a sith because they were a monster, nuance and context had been added to his perspective.

"Is this your first time?" Felix would almost challenge, his eyes trained on this newcomer like a hawk, he didn't know who this person was, only that they seemed to be mingling for the most part. And this is why he should always keep his vision trained in three hundred and sixty degrees. But for now, it seemed he had to entertain this interruption.

Lady Marrow jabbered on about her name and past, more than making up for Ishani’s shyness. The herbaceous child-woman described events that sounded traumatic, yet did so gaily and without restraint. Ishani could only blink and try to follow along with her chattering.

Perhaps you should name yourself too, if ‘Lady Marrow’ is just what you are to those angry villagers, rather than who you consider yourself to be.

The words were out of her mouth before she had a chance to fully consider them. One corner of her mouth turning up in a dismayed smirk, she allowed her attention to be consumed by Rose, who was purring in her lap. Marrow named her drake Tetra, then seemed to grow quiet, her focus elsewhere.

Thus occupied, Ishani paid Marrow little heed until she suddenly asked a question. Then the Sith acolyte raised her head and glanced at the Shaper and the cluster of VIPs around him.

Uhhh… well, as an outsider and person of no importance, for me it looks something like this.” She cleared her throat. “The pale lady with long white hair is an important person in the Confederacy. I forget her name, but they call her the Dread Queen for some reason. Srina Talon Srina Talon looked more like a Snow Queen or an Ice Queen to Ishani’s eyes, although maybe Lunara Azure Lunara Azure better fit that description.

She’s not to be confused with the pale lord with long white hair who is taking her hand now—that’s Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean , one of the leaders of the Sith Eternal. And then the dark and handsome gentleman is uh… Darth Metus Darth Metus ? He’s the head honcho of the Confederacy, I think? I don’t know much about him, except that he’s apparently slept with a lot of women and probably has a lot of baby mommas. Then that other long-haired dude, uh, I think he’s with the Confederacy too?" She gaped at Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner . "Man, he is hairy… Oh hey, is that Alina?

It was indeed Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru talking to Pandora Pandora at the edge of the Shaper’s orbit. Ishani waved to the vampiress, although at this distance, there was no guarantee Alina would see it. “She’s pretty cool, for a vampire. She helped me when I was trying to find my boyfrie—eeehhhh my fellow acolyte, Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn . He’s, um, Maliphant’s apprentice.

Smooth, Ish. Real smooth.

Anyway, that’s all I know.” She shrugged.

Last edited:

370d9lz.png

"Oh, I've little personal interest in your master. I'm only here for affairs of the state." Alina waved a hand dismissively, seemingly far less interested in discussing Pandora Pandora 's master now that there was no opportunity to speak with him. That, and something else was pulling her attention. Just from the corner of her eye she watched Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin and Felix Aquila Felix Aquila . Her lips thinned for a moment. So he was that type of smooth talker?

Or, perhaps, it was just Quinn toying with him.

She chuckled a bit as she turned her attention back to the odd woman and her questions.

"I enjoy mixing it up. Some times a dress, sometimes a suit. Depends on how I'm feeling." She shrugged. "If it's truly that fascinating to you, try wearing a suit some time. You might understand."

xK5A5ng.png

S O C I A L I Z E
Voph offered a dip of his head and a slight raise of his glass in greeting to the pair. Felix, he vaguely recognized as a member of his own order. The young Echani, however, offered no such clues. She did, for some reason, seem familiar. But not to his sight. No, it was almost as if she had met her before. But...not in the way that the others had felt. People like Srina and Metus, Voph had definitely known before his memory loss, and the sight of them triggered some small memory in the furthest reaches of his brain. But this Echani elicited no such response. She had definitely never met him before. So why was it she seemed familiar?

"
I've been to the occasional party before, yes." His tone was dry and his wit sharp. "Master rarely sees fit for us to attend them." His tone grew more serious. His helmet was lifted ever so slightly as he took another sip of his drink. He was careful to keep his features obscured, but not so careful as to seem as though he was hiding something. Well, not beyond the spirit of the masquerade ball, at any rate. A hand raised in Felix's direction almost as a signal to stand down. Perhaps to be at ease was a more apt translation. "I can smell the suspicion on your face from here, Sir. Ryloth has had little to fear from the Knights Obsidian and I don't intend to change that today."

Voph turned his attention to the young Echani woman. "Enjoying myself well enough, my lady." Voph's voice had a soft quality to it, but deep and with the slightest hint of an accent that invoked the feeling of a prestigious circle. Imperial? Perhaps. Nobility? It was hard to tell. "I have the feeling the wilder the vice, the more in stride I shall take it. The Sith do have a reputation, after all..." Even though his face was not visible, the hint of a smile could be felt on his voice. "I trust our dear Rylothian nobility is behaving himself?"

The cathar was deep in thought, pondering his next move, when a familiar voice spoke up to him. He knew it anywhere. The cathar looks up from his drink to see none other than a masked red twi'lek, though he knew those black tattoos. To those who knew her, she was just as easy to spot in a room as he was. Not to mention, to him, she was the most eye catching thing in the room. Talohn grins a bit. "The view was alright before, but with the newest arrival, it just got a whole lot better." He states, more than happy to see a familiar face. It eased his nerves. Not to mention her attire choice looked amazing. At least someone had his back in this sea of sharks. He doesn't say her name, after all, he figures it rude to do so. Otherwise, why the masks.

He gestures to her, chuckling a bit. "I had a feeling you'd show. Everyone here should thank you. You're half the reason I dressed up instead of just crashing the party in my armor, or whatever space attire that I randomly pick from my closet." He had a feeling she'd like the suit. "I'm also really glad you're here cause-" He gestures for her to come closer, his voice going to a whisper. "I am panicking internally. I do not have the ability to sweat, but if I did, this suit would be ruined by now. I was gonna try to drum up conversation, rub elbows with some wealthy people, but they're all already talking with eachother, it feels rude to barge in." He then gestures to Metus. "And the literal leader of my clan is here, I don't want to do something stupid because then not only do I look bad but he looks bad, which is bad for me. This is my first time to a party like this. Closest to this I've ever been to was a bachelor's party where I-...you know what. I don't remember what happened, but I had to lockpick my way out of a speeder's trunk. My people party by dancing around campfires and singing weird songs. I am completely out of my depth here."

He puts a hand on her shoulder. "Help me do the socialization thing. I thought could handle it. I took a calculated risk. But man am I bad at math." He takes a deep breath. This is likely the first time she's seen him so panicked, but it's not an angry or fearful panic. He's just really confused. Like he was a fish that was just told to climb up a tree. "If you aren't really up for that, I suppose we could dance the night away, and forget everyone is here." He takes a long drink of wine, regaining his composure. "Whatever you wanna do, Red. You can take the lead on this."

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

Pandora

ZBGxz0L.png

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru kept getting more and more interesting to Pandora. Not personally invested in Pandora's Master? Unheard of, in the Sithspawn's mind at least. She'd have to look into Lady Tremisu more, at a later date, and find out all she could about her. Perhaps her Master would praise her? Surely he'd be proud that she'd learn about important enough people in the Empire that they were invited to their home!

Lost in her thoughts, Pandora barely noticed the pressed lips of her social partner, and snapped back to attention when Aline began to speak. A teasing smile spread across the Sithspawn's face, before she shifted her face to mirror that of Alina's own.

"Oh I'm well aware of how fun it can be to wear different things, Lady Tremisu. That's precisely why I find you so intriguing~!"

With an almost childish giggle, Pandora held her clawed fingers over her lips lightly, shifting her face back to it's former shape.

"Not everyone appreciates such a thing in life. Change creates interest, and interest drives people forward, does it not?"

ZBGxz0L.png

6f79a004f9eb98cb9b5090d13fa22cd554cc93c1.png

//: O P E N //: Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn //:
8f5d11cf954f1b08f542b3444f8547c19c505050.png
Into the belly of the beast once more. As much as Allyson Locke hated some of her assignments, some she just had a natural affinity to. IVI IVI happened to decide that the Corellian was the perfect fit for this mission, at least this time, it was sanctioned by the SIA. Slender hands adjusted the tailored suit and the white deep v-neck dress shirt as she stepped up to the front. Inhaling deeply, the Spy prepared herself, mentally guarding her psyche and steeling her nerves.

Allyson allowed herself to be led into the party by the security team or greeters. Whatever they were, they smelled like the dark side, possibly some sort of shaped being by Taeli’s design. Her nose wrinkled at the thought of the Sith woman, Lady of Secrets, as she so often by. The woman knew more about other governments, people, and the dark arts than anyone Allyson had ever encountered. These reasons made the Spy’s recon mission more imperative.

Trays of finger-foods passed the woman as she adjusted the solid metal mask upon her face. It was the first time she went in with the least amount of a disguise, but she had a name and the mask. The cybernetic eye quickly came to life, recording and taking in the faces of the crowd. It was a curious sight to see, the Viceroys of the Confederacy and the upper echelon of the Sith Empire, the dying Sith Empire rubbing elbows. Allyson did her best to remain hidden within the Force, her essence nothing beyond a flicker in the Force. With so many strong entities in the Force, no one would look twice her way.

Footsteps danced through the crowd as she made her way towards the food, even if she didn’t want to be here - she could enjoy the party a little bit.

Zlova laughed. "Look bad? My dear, furry feline, the only thing you could do to make yourself and your clan look bad," the Twi'lek matched the conspiratorial closeness and volume, "is lick some Lord's boot to avoid 'causing a scene.'" When she straightened back up, a smile easily graced her dark lips once more. "If they insult you or attempt to kill you, return the favor. Anyone that says you should do otherwise is offering you as a lamb to the wolves." What if Talohn insults the Emperor(ess) of the Empire? Then he had best do so with the greatest cunning ever witnessed. Well, Zlova might step in if he froze. Might. Unless he started licking their boots. Doubtful he'd fall that low, so chances were good he'd survive anything that happened in this gathering.

The index finger of her right hand touched under Talohn's chin as Zlova gazed into his eyes. "We will dance." She hadn't come here just to listen to the utterly forgettable filler people dropped between unknown and certainly untrusted new faces. "But you must learn to socialize with these very... special customers." A job was a job was it not? When she was a Darth she'd seen countless mercenaries used and even used them herself. Often in situations where you didn't need the best and didn't mind if they perished -- better them than your greatest resources. Naturally Zlova classed Talohn as being of the upper echelons of mercenaries however. The kind you noticed were gone if they did perish. All he had to do was market himself so others felt the same.

Her finger ran its way down the side of his neck to his shoulder and down to his wrist. With a fluid twist she took his hand in hers. "The battlefield never waits for you to be ready," she cooed before taking the first steps away from the corner with Talohn in tow.

"The first thing you need to know is you can't trust anyone. The second thing is that there's no such thing as 'common' sense. Every Lord and Lady here will wine and dine with you, promise you mountains of credits, and even -- at times -- seemingly risk something all for you. Because you're their employee, and they 'care' about you. Every bit of it is a lie. By some miracle it isn't, you will live longer and be happier if you don't trust them all the same." Why tell this to a man that put his daughter foremost and wouldn't trust these would-be-employers? Because there was no such thing as common sense, and knowing a thing and understanding a thing were completely different. Merchants on a backwater planet couldn't be trusted and yet some people in the galaxy still trusted them. Sith Lords and Ladies couldn't be trusted, and yet... It wasn't a uniquely Sith thing, but how many other factions could literally turn you inside out with a gesture?

"The third thing is most of them have egos large enough to dwarf the largest celestial bodies. So while they try to impress you, you should do everything you can to celebrate their achievements, bask in their showers of attention, and not point out the glaring idiocy some of them stew in. Make them think any change to their plan is their idea even as it falls from your lips." The Twi'lek lazily stopped and moved back toward Talohn while raising their arms overhead. A slow moving twirl much like a dance. A smile and half-hearted acknowledgement of others nearby was cast off to the side. Egos, after all. No one liked being left hanging even if both parties didn't know one another from Exar Kun.

"If it helps," Zlova's bright eyes turned back to the Cathar, "just imagine they're all infantile gods -- all that power and no where to put it. Much like their credits. Take the latter, direct where they apply the former anywhere but at you."

She closed the gap between them for a moment with a soft, throaty sound. "Have I mentioned how good you look in that suit? They're impressed by beskar, but showing them you're a charming sentient goes a long way in cementing 'not a mindless tool' status. At least among the ones that matter." There were always short sighted Lords and Ladies you couldn't do anything about. The truly annoying ones even their peers barely tolerated. Galaxy wasn't fair, but it didn't matter long as you got paid. "See any potential customers yet?"

Tag: Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Absolute Knowledge Corrupts Absolutely

l5Rklm.png

Tag: Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar / Pandora Pandora / Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn
Equipment: Marrow Blade
Hair: long locks // Dress: dress // Mask: masque

Perhaps you should name yourself too...

The words landed like a blow to the chest, Lady Marrow hadn't thought of such things before. It was simply what she was called, and when referring to herself, it was simple enough to use the verbiage of what everyone else had already used and associated with her. But, she had never really chosen this name, not in the same way a caring mother would lovingly lay a title upon their child, not in the same way she had thought deeply about the name of the creature which now nestled into her bosom. This was the opportunity to reflect upon what she was called, who she was as a person and name herself accordingly... But that wasn't how naming was done, was it?

A person didn't name themselves, someone important to them named them. Her eyes moved over to the Shaper as Ishani would begin to talk about the group that was over there, going through each of them and giving what knowledge she had on the persons. Lady Marrow would pay attention, but she was admittedly distracted. She determined that the Shaper would be a bad candidate to name her, he already knew her as Lady Marrow, she would need to find, get to know and become close to somebody who didn't know the name she had already with the intention of asking them to name her. At the thought of that, shed smile.

She'd focus on the Dread queen, wondering what precisely that term meant. Was she dreadful? If anything she seemed, meek, all around rather feeble and breakable. Toned muscles but slender frame would see her easily broken. Perhaps she was able to use the Force, like so many others here, making her wonder what kind of mysterious power she was able to wield. "Some people have such strange names... I don't understand it." But, following the conversation, and after quick words of thank you, Lady marrow would place the Drake into her hair once again, moving forward quickly with an attempt to hug Ishani, eyes closed in a singular interesting thank you for the insight into her name.

She'd look to Alina, a pretty woman wearing a suit as opposed to the usual flowing formal dresses that many of the ladies here seemed to wear. Stepping back from her hug, if it was accepted at all, she would look to the friend she had recently decided she had made. The vineer of hairs and graces now dropped, revealing the over-excited teen that Lady Marrow rather seemed to be beneath the pomp and circumstance.

"Well, so what kind of things do you do for fun? I'm a big fan of gardening and growing things"

Ishani snorted at Marrow’s comment about the strangeness of names. Her own first name was actually Rhiannon. She had been named after her grandmother, and to avoid confusion between the two, she had taken to going by her middle name, Ishani. No one else in her family had such a name, nor did she know anyone else called that. Depending on who you asked, it either meant “ruler” or “desire”, but she didn’t care so long as it belonged to her alone.

Such was her attitude toward many things in life. What she could not possess for herself, she was disinterested in, be it objects, or people, or even nebulous concepts like names—and those who sought to take from her what she believed belonged to her, she resented with a prejudice that might seem like madness to others.

Marrow’s hug came as a surprise. Ishani awkwardly accepted the embrace, not sure what else to do. She lightly patted the plant creature on the back, wondering if the hug would go on for too long and she would have to either extract herself by force, or (more likely, given how timid she was) sit there and take it for as long as Marrow wished. Thankfully it didn’t last any longer than a few moments before Marrow stepped back, her Drake clinging to the filaments of her “hair”.

"Well, so what kind of things do you do for fun? I'm a big fan of gardening and growing things.”

I never would’ve guessed.” But enough with the smartassery. What did Ishani like to do? “Uh, well, I like to make my own perfumes. I’m a student of alchemy, and I’ve found various ways of incorporating it into the bottled scents I create.

She reached into her bag (the dress she wore had no pockets) and retrieved a few small sample vials. Most of the liquids contained within were clear, but some were tinted amber, pink, or green. She held up the amber vial. “This one is called Sphere. Wearing it can slightly increase your connection to the Force.” Then she held up the pink vial. “Blush. It can make people, uh, really like you...

From there, if Marrow did not interrupt, she would simply go down a list, naming all the different perfumes she had made. There were five in total, each with its own special effects on the wearer and those within smelling distance of them. It was clear she was passionate about her work in this niche field, though there was a slight element of embarrassment to her little presentation, as though she had been made fun of for this peculiar hobby of hers in the past and feared it would happen again each time she told someone new about it.

VisTop.jpg
Masks

Clothing: Mask, Dress

Always make an entrance.

Vis’ father told her that many times. Enter the room, and let your bearing speak for you. Well, what the kark? Might work. A ball with the Sith was not something Vis ever envisioned herself attending, but the galaxy is a strange place, and when you’re surrounded by strangeness, you adapt.

Vis had decided on a
dress and a mask, because that’s what one does for such things, and prayed that an open bar was somewhere close. As she entered into the ballroom, she couldn’t help but to be impressed. It’s good to be the Emperor. Throughout the whirling throngs, she spotted familiar faces of fellow Confederates mingling among the nobles and eminent figures of the Sith Empire. She paused, gave a graceful nod to all, and then set out in search of that bar.

teal123.png

Hester swallowed hard as she found herself surrounded by all manner of Confederate luminaries. Some outranked her, some she barely knew. Some bore striking resemblances to people she felt she had known in a previous life. In any case...

She made a polite nod to the Exarch and Lord Commander and headed off in search for other loyal Confederates or, better yet, Sith. She still found them strangely exciting, despite coming into contact with them so often. Heck, the Vicelord himself was a prominent member of the Order.

She spotted the delicately powerful Visanj T'shkali Visanj T'shkali making for the nearest bar. A fellow member of the Presidium Cabinet, Hester had seldom found a few spare moments to really talk to her. A night where they found themselves unoccupied for some time seemed the perfect chance.

Hester approached and nodded gracefully.

"Minister T'shkali. How do you find yourself this evening?"

Hester sought to make as many new friends as possible; it always helped to try to bring balance to the number of enemies, no doubt!

Visanj T'shkali Visanj T'shkali + {OPEN}

370d9lz.png

"Oh."

A bemused smile formed on the Vampiress's features as she found herself looking at.. Well. Herself. Sure enough the pieces started to click together on just what Pandora Pandora was. Sithspawn. The Shaper's personal project given sentience. The smile widened further, elongated fangs revealed. "Change is scary. But I suppose that's what makes Sith so fascinating. They chase after change. But I doubt simply changing what one wears to these occasions is truly that fascinating. What is it that has caught your attention so?"

Jane lovett

J
Tag: Lady Marrow Lady Marrow , open

Attire: necklace, dress, Mask

Walking into the party late was an understatement Jane walked in like a model in a runway her force signature blocked by her necklace sure it wasn't as grand as some alchemized pieces here surely not as grand as the shapers. Still she stole the attention of some of the people here she had just got done trying to get her weapon shipments through to the sith empire no easy feat. But she was persuasive and beautiful owning two businesses and hiding her true Darkside nature on corusant should be testament to her resourcefulness. She was here to mingle though looking around for any familiar faces seeing lady Marrow she smiled see her so happy with a green drake ~miss Marrow your looking lovely~ she sent through the force as she walked around the ballroom seeing security and Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar who hosted the event she was in her element.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pandora

ZBGxz0L.png

Well well, Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru just became more fun in Pandora's book. Bemusement at Pandora's antics? Always a good trait for a person to have, in Pandora's opinion. Such a trait made them much more fun to converse with, after all! Goodness, and Alina's fangs? Marvelous.

"Oh Lady Tremiru, you underestimate how much one's attire can draw the attention of others! Why, even from afar I could tell you were much more intriguing than the rabble my Master invited."

With a grin, Pandora stepped forward, into Alina's space, and lifted a clawed finger to softly trail down the other woman's cheek.

"The way you carry yourself in your attire makes all the difference, Lady Tremiru, and you carry yourself like a proper powerful woman should, in my opinion. Almost like your clothes are an extension of yourself. That my dear Lady Tremiru, is how you caught my interest. Those pretty fangs of yours have gotten you my attention."

Grin just a bit too wide, Pandora leaned ever so slightly towards Alina as she spoke, and punctuated her final word with a gentle boop on Alina's nose.

ZBGxz0L.png

4bfdcf8cce648a2e9eac12dee441d61418944fd4.png

//: Felix Aquila Felix Aquila //: Kyyrk Kyyrk //:
ZBGxz0L.png
Quinn mused over Felix’s response; she took it as a victory for herself, seeing that her charm was unchanged. He was a gentleman, and a part of her felt guilty for flirting with him only to make a former rival jealous. Quinn didn’t even know if Alina would get jealous. They had been apart for so long, and their last meeting had been violent. Remembering the spar, Quinn felt her chest tighten, wondering if she had read things wrong.

The man’s voice pulled her from her thoughts, and Quinn smiled. She allowed Felix to continue to hold her hand, but she was intrigued by their third. Her face showed how impressed the Princess was with the Confederacy members knowing each other; they seemed to be closer with each other than most factions. It was curious, though, and she filed the note away in the back of her mind. Were the Obsidian knights a threat even to their own government? She would have to inquire about this revelation at a much later time; maybe Noelle knew something.

Quinn’s soft laughter escaped her lips as the man questioned the treatment the Ryloth noble had given her. “Oh, he’s been quite entertaining.” She smiled and looked towards Felix with a subtle wink, “He made sure I was nourished and even asked me how I was doing, didn’t even brag about himself. Quite the gentleman, I should visit Confederate space more often.”

Her eyes left the men beside her as she watched Alina a few moments longer. The woman hadn’t looked her way which meant her attempts were falling upon the blind and deaf. The Princess showed her frustration for just a moment with a furrowed brow. Her frustration faded fast as she looked at the man, “I apologize for my rudeness, but we’ve had a conversation without introducing ourselves.” Her free hand was offered, and the Princess introduced herself in full.

“Quinn Varanin, Princess of Eshan - My sister was the lucky soul that inherited the crown after my mother, Spencer Varanin.” Quinn continued her warm smile, “And you are?”

370d9lz.png

Once again her gaze shifted, glancing subtly towards Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin and the crowd she seemed to have attracted. And for a brief moment their eyes would meet. There was something there in the Vampress's gaze, yet it was pulled away all too quickly as Pandora Pandora stepped closer. Into her personal space. The faintest grin formed as she looked down to the Sithspawn.

"That would be the third time in just a few seconds that you used my full title. Please, just call me Alina."

Her hand reached up, taking ahold of the woman's wrist to stop the boop. That was too familiar of an action for the Lord to allow. "Though, I'm far more curious how you were made, Pandora. What were you started from?"

Tags: Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru , Open

The young Sith walked into the ballroom or whatever the place was called. He immediately realized the state of the occasion, however, he was dressed well enough normally, his Sith robes looked formal enough for something like this. Besides, he didn't like to have parties unless they were his own. Still, he was shown into the lavish ballroom filled with extravagant foods and an assortment of many other.....things. One of the servants attempted hand Kesran a mask. He didn't understand why until he looked up and saw everyone else.

"Ugggh, fine", he said begrudgingly to himself as he nodded to the servant and accepted the mask. He placed upon his face and soon continued fully into the chamber. He flipped down his hood, revealing his very short spiked dark hair.

Kesran entered and immediately could see all of the fancy people mingling around throughout the room. He didn't recognize most of them. He drifted towards a wall near the outskirts of the large room. Some were people he had heard about, but he was in no position to look at them long, much less greet them. However, he saw one person he did recognized.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

It had been quite a while since he had last seen her and she looked, different, even from a distance.
In his head he wondered, what she had been through since then. What had happened, he was sure he would eventually find out. Nothing stays secret for long in this Empire.

He now moved even further near a dark curtain, hoping to not attract any attention whatsoever, besides the reason for his attendance at this ball. However, even though this was not typically his kind of event, he would definitely not refuse any dance he could get with any beautiful woman. The more stunning, devious, and evil, the better, he thought. He spotted a few more familiar faces, but none of them would probably know nor remember Kesran. After quite a while, and after picking at the serving plates full of food, drinking an expensive yet exquisite drink of Merenzane Gold, he finally spotted the man he was looking for.

The man happened to be Kesran's new master.
Since his previous teacher, was.....well........unavailable, the young man needed to find someone to complete his training. And luckily for him, some was willing to take him on.
Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar

Known as simply, "The Shaper".

Kesran knew very little about him, only that he was extremely powerful and reportedly mysterious. Kesran was definitely interested in meeting him, however, that was going to prove difficult at this event. He could see many representatives and powerful figures with the Confederacy mingling and some making their way towards the Sith Lord. Some were Sith themselves and other were simply powerful force wielder in high positions of power. The Confederacy was a powerful ally and their assistance would needed in the wars and battles to come.

Kesran decided to inch his way closer to the group, but then decided to just advance only a bit further into the crowd. He soon bumped into a short young lady.

Apologizing,
"Ah, my apologies my lady". Kesran soon stepped away as she gave him a grin as she then turned back around to however she was conversing with. He grinned back at her, but she had already turned his head and shoulders back around. He then pushed a bit further until he was a good 40 feet from the group at the center. When dancing broke out near him, Kesran tried to avoid any unnecessary accidents, so he drifted back a bit. He then found himself farther then he had been before. He sighed and soon just accepted the hectic yet subtle nature of a ball like this.

He would have time to meet his master at some point, but he didn't have forever. He needed to call Alania Mardova soon, for she was probably expecting his transmission. However, for now he had some time and would use it as best he could.

He postured himself back up straight. making himself seem even more presentable and waiting for an opening to finally greet his new master.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom