Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public A Night to Remember (Open to TSE and CIS)

The softest of laughter behind closed lips followed Talohn's remarks about his favorite Knight. Oh, yes, she was pleasant. And sweet. To her marks. Well, and Talohn unless it was a long con. With a Sith who could tell? Some. Only the Cathar knew if he was someone able to discern the truth.

From behind the royal purple mask adorned in obsidian and diamond, the lethan turned her gaze to Talohn as he inquired about etiquette. She reached up to caress his jaw for just a moment. "You always are observant." Zlova could appreciate a discrete person, especially when they were also a killer. "Tattoos already give me away. Women like me aren't trained to go unnoticed." There was always 'Force Cloak' and other such talents, but those weren't exactly at the top of the list in training either.

Zlova turned to looked over at Oleander with a smile on her lips. "Zlova Rue. Good to see you, Oleander. Looking forward to throwing down with anyone here?" It'd be more revealing if she used her Sith Lady title. One didn't cry 'Zlova' back when she was in the Empire. She hadn't suffered and killed more than her share to earn that Darth title to be called out like she was someone's best friend -- so very few among them even knew her real name. Darth Siron had been her real name. At least unless she became Empress Siron. Not a bad name change.

"Now that's cooking with fire," the Twi'lek whispered as she leaned in a little closer to Talohn. What a fun new social companion to make while he was here.

Tag: Talohn Atar Talohn Atar | Oleander Webb Oleander Webb

Jane lovett

J
Tag: Lady Marrow Lady Marrow , Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn +open

Attire: necklace, dress, Mask

Jane sat there listening to ishani talk about her perfumes Jane could yell she had a passion for perfumes and gardens. But she also sensed lady marrows growing frustration Jane gave a reassuring smile to lady Marrow. Jane slightly readjusted her dress slightly "it's always lovely to see someone talk about something they are passionate about ishani" Jane said.

She looked at lady Marrow about to say something when she spoke out about not having money. "Lady Marrow if you want I will buy you some perfume if you wish" Jane said not looking to get anything out of it she had noticed Marrow had grown and had respected that as a friend and mentor. Then she heard marrows offer for the perfume it was a solid offer. But ishani would either have to go back to marrows planet or transport the plants back to her own garden which might prove difficult if she wanted to make more than just one bottle of perfume.

She stood there thinking about the potential of it for a few seconds "I would like to buy three of each bottle plus the one of each if lady Marrow wanted one of each" she offered. Pulling put a credit chit and handing it over it held more then enough to cover the charge. "Keep the rest of it and I will leave you two alone to hammer out marrows offer" she said getting ready to go mingle "get those bottles to me whenever and I love seeing alchemy used for something other then sithspawn and weapons" she gave a genuine compliment. Walking off to mingle for a short time hoping there where other sith that where interesting here or she would get bored.

Marrow grew sullen at the first mention of prices and payment, clearly either not understanding the concept of capitalism, or simply not having any credits on hand to pay with. Instead, she offered the plants of her garden as a trade.

Ishani hardly had a chance to respond before Lady Jane handed over her credit chit and bought three of everything for herself, then one of everything for Marrow, should she wish. Ishani’s eyebrows soared, her mouth hanging open as Jane walked away after the transaction was completed. Well that was… an experience.

Uh…” She turned back to Marrow. “Well, she just bought some bottles for you… but I am interested in seeing your garden, if you don’t mind.No chit she doesn’t mind, she’s the one who offered it in the first place! Ishani pursed her lips in a tight smirk in an effort to hide her embarrassment. “Where is it located? On this planet, or somewhere else?

It was so strange.

Once upon a time, she would have been disgusted by the praise of Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar . But now, after all she had been through, watching her reputation be destroyed by her own hand with each dead Jedi who would not let go of their war with the Sith, after having been fighting on a largely Defensive basis for months, mind getting worn down with each planet she failed to save, to have no less than Silmar himself offer among the only genuine instances of appreciation she had received was like some slight relief. Yet it was also a dagger to her heart. For as much as she took the compliment and offer of safety for what it was worth, it was one more reminder of how she had fought for the Jedi for years yet seemingly none of them acknowledged even the genuine efforts she had made at trying to do good. Why was it she fit in better among these people? Was she really that similar to them?

"I thank you for your words and generous offer." Darth Xiphos replied, keeping her emotions on Ice in order to function as she responded diplomatically. Even in her best robes, she had a distinctly more savage aspect to her appearance, in spite of their ceremonial nature.

"I obtained a sample of the Bryn'adul chieftains blood. I'd be willing to send what I can spare. Perhaps you will have more luck finding something to kill King Fething Crab himself. Also, free advice: The Bryn'adul's Warlord? He uses an extremely Force Resistant armor that makes it near impossible to directly affect him with it, I think he's done something to his skeletal structure also to augment this resistance. Might want to keep it in mind when he comes to Sith Territory again. I'm developing weapons against his giant worms, but it's slow going...very slow." Xiphos admitted, snagging a snack from a passing waiter's tray, pulling her mask down just long enough to eat it.

"Nice party..." She said before heading off, having lost sight of Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner and Srina Talon Srina Talon by Silmar pausing to talk to her.

She saw The Battalion, sipping champagne near a table in the distance, winking at her coyly. Xiphos gave no reaction to this as she went to another snack table. Nothing but rations for weeks. Mild snacks were a godsend. Other Sith gave her a wide birth, clearly terrified of her. One extremely muscular, imposing Sith got cold fear sweat standing next to her, recognizing when he was in the waters next to a shark.

Last edited:
Absolute Knowledge Corrupts Absolutely

l5Rklm.png

Tag: Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar / Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn / Jane lovett
Equipment: Marrow Blade
Hair: long locks // Dress: dress // Mask: masque

Lady Marrow veritably jumped at Janes offer, she knew that Jane was kind, but giving on this scale she didn't expect. Looking at her teacher up and down she would almost seem dumbfounded. In the time that she had spent with the Sith order since their meeting, Lady Marrow had learned a little more about the Sith... not their code, their principles or the like, but rather what they were like on an individual level. Many of them came from places where they hadn't had power, they came from loss, distrust, calamity. Each of them had such sad stories that Lady Marrow wanted to protect them, but it made a lot of them angry, they craved a power they didn't have at the time horrible things happened to them, that they may never be crushed by that again... But Jane Didn't feel that way, that kindness hadn't been bled out of her. Lady Marrow, internalizing all of this would simply come out with;

"You know... you're a really bad Sith." But she'd say it with such a smile, and conviction. The intent behind the statement would obviously be meant as nothing but a compliment.

She didn't like the thought of seeing Jane go, one of many teacher's she'd had that had done so much for her and no doubt others. She owed her a debt of gratitude and here she was paying for her things again. Marrow would move forward and Give Jane a hug before she went, clutching tightly as even her tails would coil around her. Before letting go and moving back to the subject of her discussion. She'd hold out her hand for the bottles, but still wanted to talk about inviting her to see her garden.

"It's uh, on a planet called Kushibah, there are a lot of small furry things there, i help them grow things every now and then and they leave me alone. I accidentally ate a couple of them once... Of course i don't mind! I love visitors! As long as you say nice things." She'd smile, knowing full well that she wasn't kidding, nice things needed to be said, each of the people who had visited had said wonderful things about the masterpiece that was the greater Marrow.

she didn't want it to stop now

teal.png

INVENTORY: x | x | x
TAG: Talohn Atar Talohn Atar | Zlova Rue Zlova Rue | Open

He looked between the two of them as Talohn contemplated the conventions of introductions at such events. His mask did well once more to hide a rising brow as Zlova's hand moved to the Cathar's jaw, with Oleander questioning if engaging in conversation with the two so...enamored with each other was a mistake. Ah, well, meeting people applied to all types of people.

"Good to see you as well," he echoed at Zlova's response, though caught up in his own tripping on social convention. Was that meant to be said with familiarity? Or was he reading too much into a word? Either was entirely possible, Oleander was observant in matters concerning prey and little more, but he was fairly certain he'd never seen either individual before. Her question had him pausing, too. "I'm not seeking to throw down with anyone, no, at least not presently." Later? Well, you never knew.

Following the Cathar's gesture, his gaze landed on the fungal form of Lady Marrow Lady Marrow . Interesting, a specimen he hadn't encountered before himself, either. "I don't know them, no," he answered, head tilting to the side. No he didn't know them, but that brought forth the question of should he know them? Another thing to look into later, perhaps. "Well, uh, that'd depend on what you consider interesting information, I s'pose. Anything in particular?"

teal.png

Reactions: Via
Talohn raises a brow as she caresses his jaw, head turning to look her in the eyes. He can't help but smile a bit. "Course, I'm always observant. I grew up in a jungle, where any predator's eyes could be on you. Lack of observation means being eaten. In a way, it's similar to being at a sith academy from what I hear. Gotta have eyes in the back of your head." He then nods with understanding. "The tattoos are nice, though it's your eyes that haunt me." In this case, haunt is a positive word, from the way he says it.

A look of confusion crosses the cathar's face as Zlova mentions throwing down. His gaze drifts between Oleander and Zlova. "Do fights happen often at these parties or something? I decided not to bring Madlad, perhaps I should have. He's just not the sort for party etiquette, also I refuse to argue with security about the fact that Madlad is not under the assassin droid classification and is therefore legal." The cathar states, his pupils dilating into slits for a moment. Seems he gets bothered about that a lot. First few times? Funny. Every security checkpoint you've ever gone through? It tends to get grating.

His pupils grow to regular orbs once again. "Ah, you don't know'em? Well might as well amend that. Never taled to one ot their sort before, I'm intersted to try." He The waves his hand dismissively. "Eh, nothing major in terms of information. Digging around for possible work and such. Typical merc stuff." He shrugs.

"Now, let's meet that uh...I'm not sure how to describe them in basic. But let's go meet them." He gestures for Oleander to follow if he wishes, his arm still in Zlova's as he makes his way toward the reptilian plant being. Once within her range, he gives a wave. "How's your evening going?" He asks, a simple start. No need to rush anything. "I'm Talohn Atar...." He then gestures to the red twi'lek beside him. "And this is the ever lovely Zlova Rue." He says, making sure to introduce her now that he knows it's alright.

Lady Marrow Lady Marrow Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Oleander Webb Oleander Webb

"Mm, that's too bad," Zlova replied to Oleander's lack of interest in starting trouble. "Fake laughter and feigning interest in other's personal lives is something Jedi do. Parties like this," the Twi'lek's hand gestured to the surrounding crowd, "are better served with a little bloodshed." Blood wasn't actually necessary, but a little strife or struggle couldn't hurt. Not anyone important anyway.

"As for you," golden rings turned back to Talohn, "you're so right. Madlad is nothing more than a slightly erratic protocol droid. Only idiots would mistake him for an assassin droid." The lethan smirked after her retort. The Cathar might not have built an assassin, and its programming might not be fixated on killing sentients on command, but the droid knew how to kill efficiently. Was 'War Droid' a better designation? Oh, no, certainly merely a 'bodyguard,' of course.

A fingertip firmly pressed to Talohn's chest, Zlova leaned in to whisper sweetly in his ear, "Best not to let on to my past. Some mysteries are best left unsolved." No reason to give some Sith Lady a reason to look too carefully at Zlova's past. Even someone like her could be worth killing for the 'prestige' of having taken down someone with a Darth title. Not that Marrow would get far if anyone asked Zlova herself. Small difference in stirring up trouble and starting a war.

After she straightened up with a broad smile on her lips, the Twi'lek commented aloud, "I love meeting new people."

One foot crossing in front of the other, the red woman accompanied the job-hungry merc to his interesting encounter. Zlova's golden gaze slowly scanned over those in Marrow's orbit when they drew close. You could never tell which of them might be beholden to the woman and turn on you to defend her. Not that Zlova expected Talohn to challenge the woman; he wanted employment opportunity not infamy. "Pleasure," she added with a polite, practiced smile to accompany the Cathat's introduction.

Tag: Talohn Atar Talohn Atar | Oleander Webb Oleander Webb | Lady Marrow Lady Marrow

l5Rklm.png

Tag: Talohn Atar Talohn Atar // Zlova Rue Zlova Rue // Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn
Objective: III - Front Hydra
Equipment: The Marrow Blade

Lady Marrow would nod to Ishani as they would begin to leave, taking their hand happily and beginning to leave the party with them, excited to show them the garden that they had lovingly crafted, even to the point of being able to make a new scent between the two of them. However, as they approached the door it seemed that others were making their way towards them, mentioning that she would be with them shortly, the interesting pair that would approach and greet Lady Marrow whose little drake would let out a squeaky roar in their direction, a terrifying warning that the two of them had best beware of its overwhelming might. Lady Marrow would reach up giving it a scritch to the side of the head lulling the monster's temper as it leaned its head to one side until it almost fell over.

"Oh, hi! It's nice to meet the two of you! I'm Lady Marrow!"

She would exclaim with renewed vigor, happily smiling at the two, showing no signs of attempting to renew her more adult facade. It had shattered, the attempts to repair that would have to wait until tomorrow. The people before her however seemed... odd. One of them reminded her of the many soldiers in their army, a human, or human like creature that seemed to have a couple of feline features which betrayed him. But it was the striking crimson skin of Zlova which really attracted her attention, strikingly bold to the point she would blaze amongst the crowd. Talohn would greet her, and she would respond in turn, but the word pleasure afforded her a more positive reaction to latch her emotional talons.

"Oh! A pleasure!? Well lots of people have told me that I'm gorgeous, so it might be that! You're a pleasure too! I like how red you are! It's super pretty and it doesn't look like many people are that kind of colour so it definitely attracts attention which is really good if you want to be the center of peoples attention in a room. You'd always stand out and everyone would have to call you pretty!" She'd unleash in a tyrade, sounding like she wasn't even taking a breath between her words as her sentence would run on, happily gushing in the hope of receiving more praise, stepping closer to the point that any closer than that, would perhaps be a little too familiar.

It was only then she would notice the montrals of the Twileki, gasping. "I have those too!" She'd say flourishing her tails, and wrapping them around herself in an embrace. "Mine are a bit longer though... oh, are you a Marrow too!?" She'd asked others before, but it seemed that her species wasn't one that she was able to meet that often, rarer than she had thought, her early attempts at associating others with the Marrowborn had been a failure, first a human, then she had mistaken the Shaper as one of her kind... which was embarrassing...

Third time's the charm right?

Last edited:
A wide-eyed Ishani, practically dragged forward by Marrow and cradling her Drake in the crook of her other arm, was the sight that greeted the two interlopers. Or rather, Ishani was the interloper along for the ride, since the duo primarily seemed interested in Marrow. It made sense—Ishani wasn’t a weird, jovial plant creature. She was just a tiny blonde.

Green eyes peered out through her white mask, observing the couple as they introduced themselves. Zlova Rue was a tatted-up female Twi’lek with skin the color of blood—they were called Lethans, right?—and Talohn Atar was a male Cathar covered in gray fur. She was surprised by how much humanity came through in his appearance, as opposed to feline or leonine traits. In some ways he seemed like just a really hairy guy rather than an alien.

Marrow chattered away happily, not giving Ishani much of an opportunity to get a word in. Not that Ishani had anything particularly interesting to say. As Marrow made various remarks about Zlova’s appearance, Ishani’s face reddened slightly, embarrassed for reasons that are difficult to explain and ultimately of little consequence.

When there was finally a pause in the plant lady’s jibber-jabbering, Ishani blurted, “My name is Ishani, nice to meet you.

• Love
Reactions: Via
"Either a little bloodshed, or people actually having a genuine interest in eachother's lives." He smirks at Zlova, chuckling slightly. "But let's face it. That happening a party like this? Let's just hope for bloodshed instead." This was indeed a party full of sith, and therefore full of likely very self absorbed people. Why have an interest in someone other than themselves when they were the height of mortal power? At least Talohn assumed that was the thought process of the average lord. The cathar chuckles slightly. "You love to lay the insults thick on Madlad don't you? I love that droid, but he's an ass. Not like he doesn't deserver it."

As she pokes his chest, leaning to whisper in his ear, he playfully pecks her on the cheek. "Fait enough. A bit of mystery never hurt anyone after all, eh?" he whispers in return. With that, they are once again arm in arm. "Meeting new people is alright. It really depends on who you're meeting in my book." He responds in regards to her words.

He seems somewhat surprised by Marrow's upbeat personality that shines after they introduce themselves, but it's certainly better than some gloomy grey lord of darkness, void of any happiness. The squeaky roar from the tiny drake puts an even wider smile on his face. "A pleasure to meet you, Lady Marrow." He then watches Marrow offload her string of words onto Zlova. It was obvious this being was very new to the galaxy, not knowing what a Twi'lek is. He allows Zlova to address what Marrow says to her, he's not here to speak for anyone. Though, if Zlova starts to look annoyed, he'll step in. Though he does comment. "Zlova is certainly good at grabbing attention. Sure as hell steals mine every time she shows up."

While Marrow talks to Zlova, his orange eyes drift to Ishani. "Good to meet you, Ishani. So you are both amongst sith ranks, yea? I'm a merc by trade myself. I work in the enclave, a group of CIS aligned mandalorians. You ever need any work done, look up Talohn Atar. I'll wager I can help you out." As he speaks, his non human features become more prevalent. His accent is very unique, obviously Catharese. Not only that, but the inside of his mouth is slightly scary, with massive predatory incisors. Were he to go savage enough to use them, he could rip off someone's hand with ease.

Once the pause in Marrow's queries arrives, he speaks to her. "Though Zlova isn't a marrow, I've met another Marrow. We have a Marrow garden back home on cathar....though the one there has yet to leave the planet. She seems....more bound to her garden than you are. She's also a lot less friendly, very intent on protecting her territory. We have an uneasy alliance with her, we're always fending off hordes of kiltik. Giant disgusting beetles, invasive species. They've turned entire portions of our planet into barren desert."

Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

The drake was cute, but the Twi'lek didn't so much as flinch at its cry. Wasn't the first pet to try affirming its territory was not to be threatened or taken by the red woman. Most of the time it was for naught anyway. When it was, well there wasn't much time for warning cries just feral ones or death rattles.

A smile was held easily in place as Lady Marrow lavished the Lethan woman with compliments. "Oh," Zlova replied casually, "I do. There's no need to try skulking in the shadows when you're as alluring as we are, is there?" Not so much a question as a statement issued in response. The Marrow's proximity hadn't stirred any nonverbal reaction from the crimson figure she approached. Inwardly Zlova was wary, however. A cheerful external demeanor was not to be taken lightly. This woman could know how to mask her killing intentions as well. Still, no need to get outwardly defensive about it.

Then the other woman put on a curious display. Lengthy tendrils that wrapped about the other's body easily in fact. Seemingly a bit more nimble than her own. Different evolutionary purpose, perhaps? "Twi'lek, actually. Lethan Twi'lek if you enjoy my crimson skin. We're not the most popular color of my species, but I don't think you'd be too disappointed in most Twi'leks you meet." Except the fat men, but then even Zlova was disappointed in them. "With gorgeous tails like those, you and I should become fast friends. I'm sure we have a great deal in common." The woman's rapt attention on the question of lineage wasn't overlooked. No point trying to lie about something so readily apparent -- the first scorned Lady or Lord would snidely remark about any such attempt. Besides, it didn't matter. Zlova wouldn't mind learning more about Marrow.

Zlova turned her head slightly in Talohn's direction. "Really? How curious." Seemed her companion knew a bit about the Marrows of whom this one sought. They sounded like a curious species. Not an overpopulated one, and prone to planting deep roots wherever they were. Which might make Lady Marrow all the more interesting and dangerous. Deviants. The most enjoyable company.

A slight smile was directed at Ishani ever so briefly before the Twi'lek remarked, "Are you ladies staying longer? I'm sure we could talk for hours assuming someone isn't challenged to a dual first. I would love to hear more about the Marrow."

Tag: Talohn Atar Talohn Atar | Lady Marrow Lady Marrow | Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn

l5Rklm.png

Tag: Talohn Atar Talohn Atar // Zlova Rue Zlova Rue // Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn
Objective: III - Front Hydra
Equipment: The Marrow Blade

The Lady would perk up at hearing that he was a Mandalorian, she smiled excitedly as she listened waiting for a change to say her piece on that, clenching the hand of Ishani to make sure she was still there, stepping a little closer to her to be shoulder to shoulder. These two people were visitors, but she was with Ishani, and she wanted her to know that. As the Mandalorian finished talking about jobs and the like, Lady Marrow couldn't help but think out loud; "I ate a Mandalorian once... Mandalorians are the ones with the suuuper shiny armour right? I was on Concordia once and there was this armoury, the lady there was rather mean, but she knew a lot about really nice things, and planets and how to fight. It was really interesting." The lady smiled proudly, figuring that this was some kind of compliment, the concept of murder and death as a negative was foreign and far too human for the creature.

He'd then go on to say that he'd met a Marrow before, she would tilt her head to a side, disappointment flashing at the realization that yet again she had been wrong about another creature being one of her species... she was beginning to think that she was the only one. An event horizon in the universe standing along among the halls of the sith. "How did you know they were a Marrow like me? I've been looking for a while but everyone I ask say they aren't one. It's really strange." She'd finish, looking to the lady of red and listening to her next.

Lethan Twilek sounded fun, though she couldn't understand why they would not be popular, frowning at the thought, she imagined the striking red skin as something that would be seen as beautiful. Brilliant red floweres were among those most loved by the people she worked with back on her planet. How was she any different?

"Well then, people who don't like you obviously just don't know what's pretty. There are lots of crazy people in this galaxy. And I don't know about other Twileks, but I'm sure you're better than all of them!" She'd state in a little bit of a huff, not being able to even come close to comprehending why a person may or may not like someone based entirely on surface level information. "And yes, we will be friends, but, uhhh, i have to go with Ishani here soon she wants to see my Garden, you can come and see it sometime soon, its on Kushibah, its hard to miss, its pretty big!"

Her smile broadening yet again as they would greet Ishani responding to her once again, but as Zlova asked about the Marrow and talking about duels, The Mycetic woman would giggle. "We've been told we're not allowed to fight, But I'm pretty sure I'd win. Or master Shaper. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom