Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Z is for Ziost! (The Primeval invasion of Silver Sanctum Ziost)

Objective: Aaaaaa
Enemies: [member="Loxa Visl"] + [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
Allies: [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Goal: Play around in the fog.
Equipment: Ultra-phrik-stygium-chrome-cortosis codpiece. Submission pending.

What was it with women hiding in fog from him?! Admittedly, this one was probably trying to kill him…but that wasn’t unusual either.

Nantaris let out a profound sigh. He was of the ‘either fight or muck about’ school of doing things, so when horny girl decided to hide in the mists he got fed up.

A younger, more idealistic sort might have charged into the mist. A more rational, wiser sort might have backed up and waited. A more honourable, less roguish sort might have issued a brave challenge.
Nantaris though was older, more cynical, less rational and less wise than these stereotypes.

So he skipped the niceties.

Spying a giant rock…stars knew that Ziost had lots of rocks…he called on the Force and hurled it right into the middle of the fog. He had a pretty good idea where to aim based on where she’d been before the fog. Sure, she’d probably moved around, but still. He wasn’t going into the fog, and until she came out of the mist he was content to chuck things at her.

Objective: B
Allies: The Primeval
Enemies: Basic hygiene, [member="Gwrtheyrn"]
Equipment: Armour, lightsaber, a pack of Black Vipers, a lighter (with genuine butane flame!) and the soul of a tiny orphan called Diminutive Darren.

No dice, not even a hello. Hurtful.

Perhaps if their interaction was looked in on by an audience with no prior information the roles of the two would have been confused. Who was the extremist cult member and who was the peace seeking Jedi? Podium hogging fools spoke of the black and the white of the Force but was it really so? In that moment were the lines not completely blurred between aggressor and defender?

You're not a man ready for the rage of war.

But we'll kill you all the same.

In the brief respite the man scrambled to his feet another drag was taken from the Black Viper, in the hopes that very soon the narcotics grim effects would take a hold. Kiber had a feeling that he was going to need a dulled perception of pain for this encounter, that this massive creature was more than certainly going to make him hurt.

Like everybody else in the Galaxy.

All the same.

He moved to swing again and a wry, “I'll take that as a no then,” left his lips as Dorn opted to double step backward (a little more gracefully this time) to avoid the massive swing. Unfortunately in doing that the man was played, a sudden harsh stinging pelleting his back in several spots evoked a loud yelp reminding him of the time he played paintball naked.

“….gaaah...”

Not only that but a stray bit of debris glanced the side of his head, and as artificial as head wounds might have been, blood was most definitely drawn, crimson dribbling down the back of his head and neck.

“….bro….”

Still kept his Black Viper between his fingers though.

“Do...do you like this, man?” he asked, still not moving to attack the lumbering brute while gingerly touching the back of his head, “I mean, the violence, y'know? The blood and shet,” there was a pause, reserved for a small frown upon blackened features, “I don't dig it very much.”

I don't dig it at all.

Blackthorne

She of the Trillion Thorns
Objective: A
Enemies: [member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Allies: [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
Goal: Play around in the fog.

The giant rock - shall we say, boulder - heaved through the air with a great woosh. Rocks might not have a life force attached to them, but certainly Someone's Law prevailed in the use of energy exerted manipulating such a load. Loxa picked up on this quite easily.

Giant rock disappeared into the thick of the fog, leaving roiling puffs of angry smoke in its wake.

Silence.

CLANK.

Silence.

WOOSH!

The boulder rather suddenly came hurtling back out of the fog right back at Valiens with a ferocity that only flying stone could muster.

Objective: I have no freaking clue what the objectives even are. Um...Spell check before posting?
Allies: Me
Enemies: [member="Darth Voracitos"], and dis bottle of cognac.
Gear: Stuff?

There was an odd truth about combat. When in life or death situations adrenaline is pumped into your blood stream. That blood then is circulated to muscles and organs to give them a needed performance boost. The adrenaline also has a strong effect on preception and higher brain functions. Your preception is sharpened, reflexes hightened, and muscle output multiplied. Higher brain functions such as deep thought and contemplation, stop. It's strange, is it not, that when we have our highest capacity to perceive, we have the least ability to truly appreciate it. Ordo would have thought it so, had he not been lodged in a wall and then made the poor decision to leap at his opponent, but he did make that decision, so he didn't think much of anything at all...obviously.

The sounds of battle were somewhere in the background and he moved with blazing speeds to attack his large foe. The place was made of metals which were likely alloys since in a galaxy where people bid millions at auctions and the like they would need to cut corners in production to make room for the 6 billion credit glowing box of dead persons opinions (I know I would). Ordo also would not have thought of that but I'll mention to him it later so don't fret. Where was I? Oh, yes, so jumping. Ordo was jumping. Doing quite well at it also. Well, he was until that unseen force of air coalesced at the rotund beings mental command and did what? You guessed it. Smacked our large Mandalorian right out of the bloody air like an over sized house fly. Poor bugger. The draw back of being large was you tended to be a good target and the only target larger than Ordo was....well wouldn't you know...Vordortitos (or some such thing).

Ordo rotated end over end as physics at work became a personal experience. As he rotated his trained mental responses sent a signal to the hightened reflexes and increased muscular aptitude and told his arm to throw his weapon at the larger target. This was actually a series of complex signals to millions of nerves but I won't bore anyone with more details. In short, Ordo somersaulted through the air after being whacked and threw his axe at the Sith with the aid of a mysterious force, his brain and more muscle than he really ever could need. Why didn't I just say that to begin with? Silly is not it?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWCSacUN-k

Objective: A; leading the defense of the Sith Citadel.
Allies: Silver Sanctum Coalition
Enemies: The Primeval | [member="Darth Vornskr"]
Gear: Armour | Sword | Lightsaber

He was about to throw another punch at Kaine when suddenly he was kicked and shoved back, slamming against a wall. The sturdy craftmanship of the Valkyri remained unbent and unbroken, leaving Thurion much less affected by circumstances and events that would shatter anyone else. That being said, his body was taking a beating inside its steel shell. Dazed by the impact, he searched for his sword only to find it separated from him by several feet. When Kaine's combined fists landed their hit it felt like being hit with a skytrain. His head was violently thrown back by the punch, hitting the wall behind him once more.

Shaking off the pain, Thurion managed to block Kaine's next punch and rather than pay him back in kind, he drew his lightsaber and quickly activated it while making a horizontal slashing motion towards Kaine in close proximity, more so to force him to back off. The familiar hum and azure light brought a strange sense of comfort to him. Perhaps it was the knowledge that whatever blood was running in his veins, he was still Jedi. Always would be. He used the back of his hand to wipe some of the blood from his face while keeping a constant eye on Kaine with lightsaber pointing towards him. Having done so, he reached for the piece of cloth he'd used as a blindfold and re-attached it to the lightsaber hilt using a simple knot.

"What sort of man threatens the lives of children, Lord Zambrano?" He spat some blood onto the ground between the two, symbolizing his disgust for the Sith Lord.

Enemies: Silver Sanctum Coalition ([member="Arrbi Betna"]) !?!?
Weapons: Good Looks, Charisma, Spells and a blaster (Picked up a beskad)

This seemed less of a fight and more of a training exercise. She wasn't going to complain though, Isabella was grateful for the help even from a Mando and was going to listen the best she could to him.

Pulling herself up off the ground as instructed Izzy held the sword up again. "Is there a way I can prevent getting so dizzy or regain my senses quicker?" Since he was teaching her the young witch thought that asking questions was ok.

As he said the bit about his daughter Izzy had to bite her tongue to keep her from saying a snarky comment. That she knew wouldn't go over well. She was sure that his daughter was born with a weapon in hand. She was like breed to fight. Isabella not so much.

Running as fast as she could towards him determined to make a dent this time she took a swipe to her left and than to the right of him. See! She could do fancy things. This time though she was ready for some counterattack.

Objective: B - Repel the assault
Allies: Silver Jedi, @Jedi
Enemies: [member="Harley"], @Sith/Primeval
Gear: Jedi Shade Robes, Kian's arm guards, Kian's HUD Mask, lightsaber

Kian recovered from the impact quickly as possible, but so too had the Sith. She grabbed at his arm, halting the attack from his blade. Then the Sith pushed her head forward and Kian braced himself for another head butt. It seemed like a strange move, given that her mask had come off, but everything happened so fast that Kian didn't really have time to consider it. But instead of headbutting the girl came in and kissed his mask. To say that Kian was taken by surprise was an understatement. Kian had fought Sith his entire life with the Jedi.....and never had any of them tried to kiss him.

Kian pulled his head back instinctively to get away from the kiss and he felt the mind of the Sith touching his own. Kian's telepathic defenses immediately went up, protecting his mind from attack. She appeared to be interpreting his willingness and his enjoyment of the fight as something more sinister than it was.....she appeared to be of the opinion that he was falling. Perhaps even falling for her. Kian needed to nip this notion immediately, and luckily saw it as an opportunity to seize control of the fight.

"I'm sorry, but I'm certainly not interested in that." Kian said, his deep voice booming from his mask. "I am interested in your surrender still, however." Kian said, making the offer once more. Given their close proximity, if the Sith continued to try and fight Kian would throw his head forward, attempting to render her unconscious by driving his helmeted head into hers. However, he would only attack if she resisted the request to surrender.

Allies: [member="Hades Michae"]
Enemies: [member="Kha'ro"]
Gear: Standard Robe and red blade saber

Vengeance smiled watching the small measure of success in his pressing of his opponent. The smile didn't leave his face when the headache started. He did however shake his head.

"A headache?" "Really that is your solution?" "I can take a little pain how much pain can you take little Jedi?"

Vengeance stalked forward his hand extended firing a sustained bolt of lightening at the Jedi attempting to literally deep fry the jedi. As one burst ended Vengeance would fire another until either the Jedi dropped to his knees or forced him to stop his onslaught.

"Can you scream Jedi, and you take the pain." "Come at me Jedi fight like a man if you have any pride."

Allies: [member="Connor Harrison"]
Enemies: [member="Kana Truden"]
Gear: Personal lightsaber

Everything was happening almost too fast to process, or maybe that was just due to the fact that the tension of battle became overwhelming even to one that would find enjoyment in it in most every circumstance. Everyone had a breaking point, and it seemed that after five years of constant fighting and nearly laying down her life Keira had reached hers. The entirety of the fight was simply becoming too much, but she knew that a way out would only come after it was ended and what enemies remained standing were either brought down or surrendered of their own accord. Nothing else would suffice, and she knew Connor wouldn't allow anything less. They were Jedi, after all, and that was how they functioned. It wouldn't do well to lower themselves to the station of their enemy.

They...what was with this 'they' business? She wasn't a Jedi, and she certainly didn't count herself among their number. Being an ally was one thing, but joining the Order itself, no matter the denomination it fell under, was something else entirely. Ever since leaving the Republic those years ago, she had vowed to never shackle herself to another dogma, finding that way of life to be a waste of time more than anything. It was better to remain entirely free in all aspects, doing good in her own way but not focusing her entire life on that one ideal. There were other things to worry about, such as actually living. It was something she had found most Jedi lacking in, that ability to live their lives without concern for other beings when it was necessary. An ideal she had lived by for years, but was now prepared to abandon in some sense.

So engrossed in her own thoughts was she that the attack made by Kana almost went entirely undetected until the moment it struck. Instead of resisting the pull of the Force about her entire body she let it carry her, twisting in the air so the heat of the blade licked across her abdomen rather than piercing it entirely. It made for a burn she likely wouldn't be forgetting later, but it was far preferable to death. Feeling about her stomach for any blood, all she probed against was raw and tender flesh, a wave of dizziness sweeping over her momentarily. Fighting to simply remain standing, she was content to allow the two of them to clash so that she might center herself. Exhaling shakily, she forced herself to remain on her feet, refusing to fall to her knees and give the other woman the satisfaction.

Her eyes tracked the almost Jedi and not quite Jedi as they struck out against each other. Eventually a stalemate was reached, with the two attempting to incapacitate each other. There was a frantic air about it all, though once again that could have simply been her own mindset. The Force swelled up inside of her, and this time she didn't resist it, instead allowing the energy to gather within her core. Forcibly she released the entirety of it, sending a wave outwards, directed at both combatants. It mattered little to her who exactly it connected with out of the two, as her ultimate goal was simply breaking them apart so that they might see sense. Why she, being arguably the least mentally sound of them all, was the one to do it was beyond her. "Stop it!" Well, that was a start, at least. She had to begin somewhere.

"I said stop it." Carefully she studied them, keeping her blade in hand, prepared to deflect an attack from either. There wasn't any saying how Connor would react after she lashed out at him, and she knew the strike wouldn't be appreciated by Kana in the least. "Kana, you know what you've done, and you know that none of this will bring back your family and friends. They're dead, and nothing will change that. It doesn't matter what the Jedi did or didn't do, because you can't change that either. You're wasting your breath, and you know that just as well as I do." Rationality had been a sparse entity in her life previously, so it only seemed fitting that she would embody it now. "This won't solve anything. Death can't repay death. But that doesn't mean I won't hesitate to kill you if that's what needs to be done. If you don't stand down now, the next thing you'll be feeling is a blade in your throat, and that nothing will sound like a nice alternative." There she was, back to normal.

Opponent: [member="Kian Karr"]
Equipment: Hide Armour, 2xHand Cannon (one not loaded), 2x lightsabers (one on the floor)

He dared reject me, why what eh, Where the thoughts that went through her head, her eyes turned back to yellow as she went into another force rage. As she did he head butted her, and broke her nose. She retaliated by grabbing his mask with her bear hand, went to prizes it off. She was fuming and no longer think anything lucid. Though that was not hard to imagine, she never thought straight in the first place. Then with her other hand, she went shove her finger straight into his eye. Whilst trying to rip his mask of and blind him, her legs wrapped around his rib cage. She then tightened them against the bottom of it, in attempt to stop him breathing. She hoped to constrict his breathing, whilst removing his mask and blinding him. That show him not to REJECT HARLEY QUINN, no one should reject her.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxgelwqe8-E[/youtube]
Objective: Objective A - Assault the walls of the Citadel, and reclaim it for the Sith!
Allies: The Primeval, and anyone assaulting the Citadel
Enemies: The Silver Sanctum Coalition (Whatever the hell that is), and my best buddy, best pal [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
Gear:

He threw another slugger, but Thurion had recovered enough to catch and shove him back. He then added further emphasis by igniting his lightsaber and swinging at Kaine, forcing the Sith Lord to jump back to avoid getting slashed in the chest by the burning azure blade. His body adopted a feeling of aloofness as he watched, predatorily, the Grandmaster retie the bit of cloth he used to cover his eyes back to the hilt of his lightsaber, further eliciting a chuckle from the demented Sith. "You should know by now that I'm the farthest thing from a man, I gave up what little 'humanity' I had left when the claws of the damned tore at my very being. Baggage like that only weighed me down in the inferno, so I dropped it all and draped myself in the trappings of a beast to survive. So now a beast is what I am, Heavenshield, and it is so liberating!" He laughed maniacally again, bringing his own lightsaber to his hand with a mere flick of the wrist, and from it erupted a blade of blood that hummed and crackled with inherent malice.

He began to mimic Thurion's stance, angling his own blade to point at the Grandmaster to the point where the tips of their weapons could almost touch each other. "I had never realized how painful it was to be a man until I shed it all away, I shed away the useless emotions and replaced them all with my hate. In my darkest hour nothing else could save me, joy was useless, and sorrow only brought me down lower, but it was hate... Yes, that pure fiery loathing for everything was my only salvation." He suddenly flourished his blade and moved forward a pace or two to smack his lightsaber against the side of Thurion's, a horrible crackling hiss erupting as violet sparks exploded from their contact. "And now, Heavenshield, you stand face-to-face with the Monster of Hate, and the light nor the fleeting visage of that rotting corpse you called master will not save you from the end."

He moved back several more paces and assumed the Form V fighting stance, his blade pulled high and angled back forty-five degrees. Every muscle, every fiber was tensed in total anticipation while the furnace of pure fire burned within the remnants of his soul. He was completely one with the Dark Side.

And it felt godly.

Cedric Dorn

C
Objective: A ; siege on the Sith Citadel.
Allies: None
Enemies: @Montana
Gear: Lightsaber

He chuckled.

His teeth clacked together and his eyes seemed to shake slightly, as though the words of the Jedi brought him a sort of unexplained joy. He looked down on the little Jedi, his face shifting, his fingers curling into a fist. The Darkside welled through him, pulling at his very being. His body seemed to shift slightly, altering as he took a step forward. There was a vibration within the air, a shrill noise that seemed to eat at the ears. A few of the soldiers around them seemed to shift, dread filling their heart.

"There is no choice." Cedric said as his hand folded up. "Only death."

The crackling power of his palm came forth, a massive shifting wave of the darkside that folded over and over again in place and unleashed. It drove forward and tore apart anything its its path, people, plants, all of it wasted away in an instant.

Enemies: [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Loxa Visl"]
Allies: [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Equipment: +5 Knife of Breadcutting

Nantaris had been waiting after the clank. What now?

Then, the fog rippled, and the Force screamed a warning and he threw himself to the ground, nearly impaling himself on his own lightsabre as the rock thundered over his head.

“Huh,” he said, getting up and deactivating his sabre. That damn fog was still hanging around. Time to change that!

Calling on the Force, this time he directed a broad, weak telekinetic wall which would sweep the fog away like a heavy gust of wind. Sure, it wouldn’t knock his enemy over…unless she randomly fell over in light breezes…but it would expose her.

Then, he would pounce…or probably not. He’d probably do something else then.

Allies: Silver Sanctum Coalition and Allies
Enemies: The Primeval and Allies
Opponents: [member="Spencer Jacobs"]
Gear: 2x Lightsabers
Music: Focus On The Sound

"I am precisely where I am needed, Spencer Jacobs," he said in response to her curiosity, "as the majority of wounds are well-handled by those that need exposure to this scenario to strengthen their skills and confidence. I am an extra overseer over and beyond what is necessary... that is, until the injuries surpass the limitations of other healers."

He gave a grim smile, and turned his gaze ahead.

"Now, seeing as I am not off alleviating the pain of others and am instead here, I may be capable of alleviating your boredom, at least temporarily."

As for how that would be accomplished, the nearby sounds of battle informed him well enough and made his smile only a fraction less grim. It had been far too long since he had last played the game of offense and defense, but in his near-nine hundred years he had played that game in the realm of plenty and had a small number of lightsabers created by his hand over that time, two of which dangled from his person, to be used or not. He turned his head against the wall and looked at her, again.

"What say you we make like the combatants and trade bruises, hm? Loser owes the winner a favour."

There just might have been a glimmer in his eye, at those words.

Allies: The Silver
Enemies: [member="Cedric Dorn"]
Gear: Lightsaber

“Then you are lost.” Montana shouted while his cheeks turned green with frustration and sadness. He didn’t know which he felt more but considering his compassion for all, meeting one who was completely lost had to be difficult. Difficult and impactful, because the dark side could lure anyone, and anyone could follow. Montana would do his absolute best to follow the force, his master’s teachings, and his heart to be a true servant of the light, to never fall as so many did.

As the dark side became more noticeable around the enemy who had fallen so far, both Primeval and Silver Sanctum soldiers seemed to shrink against the display of power by the Sith. Montana would have to combat this power and as the blast came his way he clipped his saber to his belt and launched himself back, pulling primeval soldiers, through the force, into the destructive powers reach.

The bodies were disintegrated but acted as a buffer. By the time the wave made contact it did little more than make the young man airborn. From here Montana’s instincts took over getting his feet planted on the ground with a spin.

No longer would he wait to respond, wait to test his enemy, or try and help them. The dark side ran deep in the man’s veins and he was already too far gone for Montana’s idea of redemption.

Montana reached out to the force and ran faster than he ever could. Closing in the distance between him and his opponent, he ignited his saber once again. The shining bronze going in tight was aimed to stab his opponent’s lungs, or at least where they would be.

Allies: Prime (?)
Enemies: [member="Ilias Nytrau"]
Gear: Armor | Sweet Rolls

A slender index finger scratched her upper lip as she pondered his suggestion. It would stop her from being bored and would give her a whole new reason to being on this planet. Spencer tilted her head as she continued to ponder it, it made sense that they would fight even if there wasn’t a political reason or whatever other reason the Primeval had for being on Ziost.

Pulling her hair up into a ponytail, Spencer nodded agreeing to the terms of the fight. Her hands adjusted the chest plate of the armor and she situated her footing so that it was balanced. She didn’t draw a weapon just stood there with her arms up in a fighting position. Her arms falling for a moment, she blinked and remembered the terms. Tilting her head, she questioned him with curiosity.

“A favor? What sort of favor?”

Enemies: Silver Sanctum Coalition | [member="Coci Heavenshield"]
Gear: 2x Lightsabers | 2x Derriphan's Eye
Music: The Killing Ground

He had not fought on the basis of a difference of opinion in so long, not since the days he had one to call 'master' or 'mistress', not since the galaxy had been quite so different. His life had been full of change, and the latest of these changes was the attempt to embrace once again what he saw as his 'roots', where those who bore the title of 'Jedi' were the natural enemies of those who claimed to be Sith... and that was the very thing he struggled with, and told no-one of it. It was why the return to roots mattered, or at the very least the attempt. Although, he had never explicitly voiced that he was Sith. Such was always an assumption made on the part of others.

"Disappointing," he said, his voice a basso of leashed anger, "that you stand steadfast with fools. So be it."

Then without a tell, without the lifting of finger or limb, a manifestation of violent, pointed kinetic energy of malevolent velocity came for her, to fling her as far as she could possibly fly. He would make her work for his blood, if she indeed wanted it.

Objective: GRAAGA! (A)
Location: YOUR INTESTINES WILL MAKE FINE DRAPERIES! (Inside the citadel)
Allies: [member="Mishk"]! :D (Primeval)
Enemies: DIE WHORE! ([member="Taeli Raaf"])
Gear: I WILL STRANGLE HER WITH ME HANDS, PUT HER OVER MY THRONE, WHIP HER, FEED HER TO MY LOVEY! :D, AND STAB HER IN THE FACE
My whip is something I've used since day one, a six five four meter long paralytic barbed whip capable of rending flesh into shreds, and lacing the wounds with a quick acting paralytic drug that relaxes the muscles for increased damage upon subsequent lashes, without numbing the pain. Often seen dirty with chunks of flesh and dry coagulated blood coating it. Immediate effects of the poison affects only the lacerated area, but will spread quickly throughout the radius given several moments, especially if close to major arteries. Status: Discarded

As for my special surprise, I won't tell what it is, but I promise it isn't anything cheaty! I just prefer to unveil it when it is most dramatic! If you are uncomfortable facing me with this in mind, I'll fill you in via PM. IT'S HERE! :D

Burning, pulsating yellow plasma clashed with violet sparks as those spinning burning blades halted to meet his offense, roaring with vomit and spittle, while his Jawa in a fit of his own tinier fury fell to the ground to nip at the heels of the Jedi. His spare hand was deeply wounded, with mangled singed tendrils that used to form 'finger' like protrusions were now lacerated into an amalgamation of long spindly cords writhing and attempting to wrap around its own wounds to heal in a reflexive maneuver. Despite this though, its ravenous hunger combined with the blind terror of the Hutt forcing its movement forward, upon the Jedi's blade contact with his leathered lard protected shoulder, it thrust forward.

It was without thought, that once again that acidic hand attempted to grasp at the Jedi's forearm as he pressed down his blade upon hers into what was a temporary lock. A sensible duelist would realize the inherent danger of attempting such a maneuver, but a creature so far removed from such worries wouldn't hesitate to think whether or not it could accomplish such a task, it would merely act and perform that task, success or failure.

Weakening in the force, from such exertion previously, the Hutt was rather exhausted, but fear and loathing was a powerful motivator especially when so easily surrounded by digestible conflict and Ziost's natural darkness, that prevented Jedi Masters from quelling its darkness and served to slowly corrupt them after prolonged exposure.

"GRARAA!" The Hutts voiced boomed as his bloody eyes pressed his whole face forward with the bloody sludge pushing him forward in his attempt to power through her lightsaber, and grapple her at the same time, his face close enough to unleash its powerful stench that could probably cause flies to die mid flight.

Allies: [member=Thurion Heavenshield], [member=Arrbi Betna], [member=Romeo Sin], [member=Aedan Miles]
Enemies: [member=Warok the Defiler], [member=Adekos]
Gear:
-Beskar'gam
-Two Dual WESTAR 34 pistols
-Fett-Kal Knife
-Repulsorpack

As the Mandalorian had thought the Ewok would be subjugated by the streaks of hot plasma fro his WESTAR 34 pistols he was surprised, again, when there was a barrier protecting his enemy from his attack. Some sort of personal shield was protecting the bear from any range projectiles. A good counter, one that made the Rally Master to come and fight in close quarters or continue to barrage Warok with fire until shields were down and had to recharge.

The Warrior would have preferred the latter if the Ewok didn't began to charge at him while being protected by the personal shields. It was logical and obvious that the Ewok would charge with inhuman speed at Vilaz not because it had happened once already, but if the bear was to run at his normal velocity then the shields would be stop functioning until it cooled down and recharged which would overwhelm and defeat Warok.

He knew he couldn't stand there and continue spraying plasma projectiles at the Ewok and hope it would stop the charge. It was too risky, and he wasn't going to allow some small creature beat him without giving a dent to Warok. Without any hesitation or trying to think what tactic he should approach the Redneck somersaulted to his right when he saw a the Ewok becoming a swift of brown fur. He thought the creature would aim center mass to damage one of his ribs or an organ as it was the only damaged part of his body.

Quickly turning around in a one hundred-eighty degree angle the Mandalorian raised his left arm and fire sprayed out from the integrated flamethrower in his beskar'gam. Five meters in length, and one meter in width it was and Vilaz sprayed it in all directions that he was facing. On the floor, on the walls, on the ceiling, and in the air. The shields did prevented plasma from harming Warok, but they probably can't protect him from something that wasn't kinetic energy.

The fire reflected off of his emotionless T-visor and it would begin to consume this building if nothing approached to prevent it from spreading. Taking caution of what would happen next Vilaz retreated backwards with his repulsorpack while watching and aiming his pistols at the fire where his opponent was in.

Allies: None.
Enemies: [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Connor Harrison"]
Gear:

Help? Kana didn’t need help, she was feeling great! For the first time ever she was feeling free. Free from her father and free from the Order. Kana was at last taking the first few steps down the road to truly know herself, the real her and some friend of Corvus was going to stop that. Not ever, not as long as Kana still lived and breathed.

“Enough... Talk.” Kana gasped as the man mirrored her attack. “I don’t... Need... This.”

And talk certainly had ended. A telekinetic wave unlike any other that Kana had been exposed to forced her to let go of her grasp around the man’s throat as she got tossed away like a ragdoll in the wind. Rolling as she hit the ground Kana remained on her knees as gasp for gasp struggled to regain the breath that she had lost. Keira was good at this, but Kana had a will unlike that of most others.

A will that in this very moment set itself to kill.

Having observed the blade merely sliding off of the woman’s form Kana realised what was wrong. One hand sliding along the hilt she turned the dial up again and with it the rational Kana was gone. Had she known herself well enough to turn the dial down just in case this happened? Certainly, but would it happen again?

No.

The girl was talking tough with her act of stabbing the Healer in the throat. There were no need for words. Kana may not have regained her breath completely but that didn’t stop her from going into a sprint straight for the other woman. Saber held in her right hand and pointed to the ground Kana wasted no time to work her previous attack as step for step she raised her hand at Keira in a choke.

Was Kana a one-trick pony?

Kinda. Yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom