Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Z is for Ziost! (The Primeval invasion of Silver Sanctum Ziost)

Objective: B, Beat [member="Sage Bane"] with his own arm
Allies: Silver Jedi
Enemies: Sage Bane
Gear:
Uhg. Whatever I listed earlier. Look I’m talking with my opponent like a human being and being decent so I’m not writing this anymore.

The disgusting snakes that made up vong weapons reached out of the mans arm and attempted to grab Damians saber. The youth, for his part, disengaged the blade and took a jump back gaining a little distance between him and the Sith Lord and himself. The maneuver came just as two more tentacles jumped from Sage’s arm and attempted to wrap around Damian’s neck.

Damn. Damian pulled his pistol from his side and rapidly depressed the trigger. Color pollution of blue littered the hallway in a searing burn of ionic energy. One shot, two shots, three shots. None of them were sent at the man proper but rather the coiling snakes that attacked him.

That is when the lord truly struck, siphoning the force as if through a hose. Damian didn’t like that, it wasn’t a good thing. Not for him. With a free foot Damian kicked the water up splashing the man in the face and then jumping back again as the man flinched away. He performed an aerial flip landing up above the water landing on a piece of piping activating his lightsaber and firing rapidly down at the sith lord.

Damian smiled in response to snide comment. “We still could have something special,” he yelled over the sound of his blaster pistol responding to the comment that preluded to the little bought they had fought “if only you were deeply wounded.” Yes, he was fighting a sith.

Objective: B - Repel the assault
Allies: Silver Jedi, @Jedi
Enemies: [member="Harley"], @Sith/Primeval
Gear: Jedi Shade Robes, Kian's arm guards, Kian's HUD Mask, lightsaber

In such close quarters it was hard to maneuver and especially hard to plant an effective attack. The Sith girl, thinking quick on her feet, had lowered her head and the two helmeted heads had collided with a thud. The impact jarred Kian's neck and it the stinging pain told him that perhaps the attack hadn't been the best move....but it had been born out of necessity. He found the girl suddenly attempting to grapple with Kian, her leg snaking around to lock his legs and throw him further off balance. As they fell the girl twisted, attempting to gain the advantage by placing herself on top. Kian, seeing no alternative rolled with the movement, falling forward and too his side. But rather than being a passive participant, forced down and onto his back, Kian twisted with the girl, attempting to throw her to the side so that they would both collide with the ground alongside each other rather than one on top of the other.

However, his opened Kian up to the girls attack and in no position to bring his lightsaber over to defend from it. Left with no other option, Kian deactivated his blade, not wanting to injure himself with it, and thrust his arm down in the path of the blade, placing his black arm guards in the path of the blade. Kian had traveled to Bal'demnic several years prior with Jedi Master Seraphina Shel'tah and met with the natives there. They had both acquired a rare and beneficial material there.....cortosis. Kian had sought out the material because, as a Shadow, he had often come face-to-face with Sith opponents wielding the lightsaber-resistant material. The gauntlets would be able to stave off the blow and, if lucky, short out his opponents blade opening her up for an attack.

Colliding with the ground, Kian twisted his hilt in his hand and thumbed the activation switch once more, thrusting the emitter toward his opponent. He wasn't able to really place the attack with the skill and grace he typically tried to employ but struck out looking to score a cheap hit while he could. His shoulder ached from the impact with the ground and he gritted his teeth in pain as his silver lightsaber blade sprang to life once more.

Objective: A
Allies: Silver Sanctum Coalition and Allies
Enemies: The Primeval and Allies
Opponents: [member="Spencer Jacobs"]
Gear: 2x Lightsabers
Music: Flaming June

To set foot upon a world so steeped in the Dark meant a great deal of preparation for the centuries-old master. Though it was true that his bond with the Light was so very strong that nothing should tear it asunder, his biology was an exception, a weakness in this 'armour' that throbbed for the darkside and was thusly knitted over with extra care. He was well-practised at denying that which his primal being was so drawn to. It was not always so, but after almost nine hundred years he was without a doubt a master of self. Still, getting there required countless hours of meditations, and thus this was what he did upon arriving, hours before - find a secluded spot, and reach for the tether of the lightside that pushed through the thick ink of the darkside that permeated Ziost.

It would take the work of many and years to banish the stain from the earth, if it could be done, not that he was here to attempt such a thing. No, that would be ill-timed. Rather, he was here to help maintain the hold his allies had on this domain; should that be accomplished, he would lend his time and efforts to the eventual purging of the world. Until then, it was his duty to do what he could to drive the Sith off and away, or help others do as such by way of lending his power as a Healer to the cause, but until he was needed... well, that was interesting.

What is she doing here?

He knew that presence from as recently as a large session of training where those interested in learning to heal and others interested in seeing how someone else (namely, himself) might handle the healing process. She did not number amongst the allies that had come to support the stand on Ziost, and it seemed unlikely that she would support those who attacked. Either he did not have as good of a read of Miss Jacobs as he thought, or nothing was as simple as it seemed. To be fair, simplicity was lost in affairs such as these, and he made his way to her, guided by sense at first, then eyes, which when laid upon her spyed the woman in the process of fitting too large a piece of sweet roll in her mouth.

"Hm."

He wandered over, giving her a glance, and put his back to the wall alongside her.

"Of all the planets in all the territories in all the galaxy, you appear on this one," his eyes slipped shut, and he breathed out, folding his arms over his chest, "and I find myself wondering why you are here."

His eyes opened, and they slid sidelong to look on the blonde.

"It is not so obvious, Spencer Jacobs. I admit my curiosity is piqued."

Allies: Prime (?)
Enemies: [member="Ilias Nytrau"]
Gear: Armor | Sweet Rolls
Music: Spencer's Theme

Spencer continued to eat the sweet roll as he made his way over. Looking at him from the corner of her eye she couldn’t help but smile. The known light sided healer had made his appearance on Ziost. She mused over the strong Force energy that drew her towards this area, she wondered if he was the primary source - or if he was a Force hound as well. He spoke, his voice as she had remembered it from that healing training, sure of himself, and old. Spencer didn’t answer or draw any weapons, all she did was lick the frosting from her fingertips carefully until they were properly cleaned.

Ilias questioned her being there, it made her smirk mostly because Spencer really didn’t know why she was there in the first place. Maybe she was curious, possibly she was truly a supporter of the Primeval? The healer was correct on many fronts especially with his final statement. A slight shrug and a smile as she looked towards him. “Curious? Didn’t realize my presence would be so confusing to you. I would like to say the same about you being here, but you’re a healer.” Pausing she reached into her armor again and pulled another packaged pastry out. This one, was soft, yellow and oval shaped. Her eyes turned towards it as she began to unwrap it. “Though, what I’m curious about is why you’re here and not with the wounded.”

The soft yellow cake made its way to her lips, biting into it she felt the cake’s sponge like texture give to her teeth and then bounce back against her lips. The cream in the middle oozed as she savored the sizeable bite. Chewing and leaving the man in a moment of silence, she shrugged once more. “I will answer your question though to the best of my abilities. Its truly a simple answer.” Another bite and another moment of silence. “I’m drawn to Chaos, good or bad I’m drawn to it. There’s something that pulls me towards it to help it find balance.” Shrugging, Spencer finished the last bite of the cake. “Also in these struggles between good and bad, light and dark, there’s a chance to better myself - to get stronger.” There was a clarity in her face as she spoke, fully believing everything she was saying. Turning her head towards him, the seriousness in her face broke and a toothy grin spread. “But in actuality I was just bored.”

Objective - B
Location - Outside Command Center, Date Night
Allies - [member="Thessa Kai"]
Enemies - [member="Kiran Vess"]

Judah hadn't expected the firing to stop. From what he could tell their soldier-in-disguise was wearing a fancy armor, one that had changed colors and insignias once he had started to fire. Nothing he had ever seen before. Who was this person? Obviously someone rich enough or good enough to feel the need to wear such a thing...

The only thing providing his cover now was the trees in his general location. Not ideal, especially since some were on the smallish side. Before he could even regroup, Thessa was screaming out 'thermal' and firing nearly at the same time.

She was trying to hit the grenade.

Yet he wasn't exactly in a good spot to take cover. Relatively close to their enemy and with zero armor on his person. Immediately he turned and started to scramble through the thick undergrowth and trees. If the thermal blew, no doubt he would be getting some injuries from the blast, as it would be impossible to clear out in time.

Allies: None.
Enemies: [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Connor Harrison"]
Gear:
  • Lightsaber (Blue)
  • Lumen Mk. I (Concealed)
Sabers clashed upon each other in rapid succession. There was a certain kind of ferocity to it and there was little Kana could do but tag along. A hit struck against the plating on her arm and another against her leg but she kept backing off from the woman until eventually the clashing stopped and Kana was allowed a moment to breathe.

“Well, that was impressive.” Kana praised Keira. “Too bad we don’t share that whole idea that fighting is some form of ‘entertainment,’ huh?”

Kana turned to Connor.

“And don’t speak to me about being ‘alright.’ I’ve never been alright. Do you know what it feels like to be locked up inside a clinic while dripple for dripple you can feel everything in your very soul as countless of kids, my family, dies in an attack on your home, Connor?” She said as her eyes darted between the Jedi and the non-Jedi. “For the first time in my life I had a family. I was needed, I cared for each youngling, padawan and knight as if they were my own kids and where are they now?”

“DEAD!” Kana shouted as she tried to use the force in order to pull Keira towards the still very blunt blade that Kana thrust in the woman's direction.

“My entire family is dead and the Jedi did nothing!” Tears, grief, pain. It was all evident in the way she moved, the way she talked. “I have nobody. No! I have nothing and I am damn well certain that when I am done the rest of you won’t have even that.”

Whether she had landed the hit on Keira or not was not important. The hand that had been used to tug the non-Jedi towards Kana re-extended itself towards Connor in an attempt to limit his air supply, get him off the ground for a bit and incapacitate him.

Which she knew was far too much to ask for of a Jedi Master, but she was beyond caring what the Jedi wanted of her anymore.

Objective: Objective B (B is for But I won’t run)
Allies: The Force
Enemies: [member="Damien Daemon"]
Gear: Jedi Shade Robes
Theme: It’s gonna take more than this for me to break

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGchlqCjj8A

Corvus was oblivious that he’d broken off his mental attack. Could she sense his physical state? No, but then that didn’t affect her approach anyway. She was by default a counter-puncher and Soresu and Center of Being was her natural and trained style. So she’d look to wear him down with whatever tools she had to hand and see what transpired.

How she missed the fact he was wearing gauntlets, she didn’t know. But in life you have to roll with the punches – both physically and metaphorically.

And to make matters worse, he managed to plant his sword in the ground, grab his cloak and pull it into her shoto – shorting this out too.
Her first thought was to stow it, but instead she was – by a combination of Center of Being and Teräs Käsi – inclined to focus on his other hand which was now swinging a saber hilt straight for her.

Her free hand grabbed his wrist but as his blade activated she could not stop it hitting her shoulder. It was a good thing she’d obeyed her older sister and was wearing her Jedi Shade robes. The armour wasn’t apparent to the naked eye but the protection was enough to avoid the blade penetrating the material, albeit it burned and she’d have a significant bruise there tomorrow.

But the situation allowed for a counter and so she took full advantage. She had no sabers available…actually that was strictly speaking untrue. She had a hilt in her free hand. So she kept it simple again and Force Pulled his face towards her hand (the one that had the hilt in it) and simultaneously punched with the extreme pace of a Teräs Käsi user at the bridge of his nose. Given they were almost toe to toe, this should prove interesting – and the metal in her hand only added to the fun element.

Allies: [member="Chastity Lunelle"] (Padawan - Captured) | [member="Keira Ticon"]
Enemies: [member="Kana Truden"]
Unique Gear: Combat Armour | Lightsaber

While Connor had no history with Kana, he knew of her a great deal via Corvus, and it was a sad sight to see one with so much potential reduced to this. It was almost a glimpse into a pained path he could have taken himself, except Kana was acting out of emotional vengeance while Connor had little of that except a drive to be something better.

Standing back, his hand curled on his hilt ready to protect himself, he watched as the flurry of blades moved together, and the spark in her words cut harder than the energy of the weapon itself. His focus was Kana – Keira could take care of herself, and as yet her allegiance was still up in the air. That would be something Connor would deal with away from the battle, but this display against the fallen Master showed him her heart was, for now, fighting for redemption.

Listening to her words, Connor pieced the puzzle together, and stepped back as she lashed out to Keira, but soon moved as he felt the tide turn on himself, and his throat.

Lashing out with rage; tiredness and self-defeat inside her – Connor tensed his muscles and raised his hand in a clenched fist, towards Kana, reciprocating her wild attack with his own to mirror and match the target area of her throat.

His body pushed against her grasp as best he could to speak

"Kana…we are…the…same – don’t die today….let me….help."

A futile notion that would initially fall on deaf ears, but for one who stood beside Corvus and shone in the dark to become…this, Connor owed it to his friend to try and save this fallen warrior, or knock enough sense in her to listen to him in the process.

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
[SIZE=9pt]Objective: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]A, Wait? I am alive?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Location: Outside of the Walls[/SIZE]
Allies: [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"]
Enemies: [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Loxa Visl"]
Gear: Lightsaber with meditation crystal, Armored Light Jedi Robes

[SIZE=10.5pt]A couple of minutes later[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]There was a sound disturbing the silence. A low voice, almost a whisper. Maybe a calling, from the other side telling her that the time has come to go. And also the pain was gone, she didn't feel the hands on her throat anymore. She knew, when she opened her eyes she would find herself in another world. Maybe she could hear her stepdad's voice, and be happy for once. Opening her eyes, the brightness burnt her eyes a little. The scenery was very familiar. And the voice she heard seconds ago was the voice of the slow wind touching her skin. Wait a minute? What was the dog barking she heard? Suddenly a sharp pain hit her chest as the oxygen entered from her mouth and she gagged a bit, then coughs followed afterwards until she managed to control her breaths and held her head, didn't know what to do. "I... Ice?" She said with a weak voice, the dog barked and licked her face. She wasn't still sure what was happening, first, she saw her death and now? Was she alive? She was confused, as she continued to look at the sky. She felt aches in every part of her body, couldn't move a finger. Maybe she was dreaming still.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Ice was excited to see her alive of course. He tried to play with her, bit her hand, with happy barkings. She gave a little smile but couldn't join his excitement since she couldn't even move. She could talk though. And knew that her companion would help her sit since laying down on the snow was cold. "Ice, can you help me a little?" She made a sitting expression like in their obedience classes with Ice, he could understand since he was an intelligent one. He barked obediently and bit from the back of her armor from the leather and started to carry her towards somewhere. She trusted him. And maybe sitting would help ease the aches. Since she didn’t know how many minutes she had been laying like that. If... this wasn’t all a dream. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]And then their little trip was over as Ice stopped. He brought her to a rocky area near to the battle area she just fought in and placed her in a sitting position. Now she could see the area clearly, and appearantly someone came to help her since both her enemies were fighting with someone else. This was probably the reason why she was alive and wasn’t seeing the disturbing illusions. But she was too tired to think about them right now. She owed her life to them, but she couldn’t help them because of the pain she felt. And she was too powerless to attack in mental. So right now she was just watching and hoping that her saviours would win this fight. And seeing the whole dead bodies around her... she was grateful she didn’t join them. "Thank you Ice. I am just gonna... I am gonna... watch..." She said smiling, and her eyes closed again. Too tired to stay awake, it seemed. And she trusted her faithful companion would help her if something bad happened since she was in no condition to defend herself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Was it sleeping? Or awakening? Only the time would tell.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-ICE POV-[/SIZE]

His caretaker was indeed in a bad situation no matter how she tried to smile. And after Ice carried her to the nearby area which she could take strength and sit herself, she only could stay awake for a minute. He was sad seeing her like this and afraid if he couldn't find help her situation would get worse. So he left her side, she was pretty exposed to the attacks like this but since she was sleeping like a dead person they wouldn't call the difference, right? He sniffed something familiar, someone actually. And started to run in that direction. If his nose was right, the man was also nearby so if he could go fetch him quickly he would be able to help her and maybe carry her to a medbay. He wasn't going to let anything bad happen to her, that's for sure.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

[SIZE=10.5pt]
OOC: Just a little piece to keep Nima alive ;)
[/SIZE]

Objective: Objective B
Allies: Silver Coalition and her allies
Enemies: [member="Lucianus Adair"] and all Primeval allies

[SIZE=12pt]“I have little desire to use ‘well of power’ you refer too in any way. I would not allow it to corrupt me, I am stronger than that, Mister Adair. Don’t be foolish to underestimate me or my fellow Jedi. You have disappointed me by jumping to conclusion and making wide spreading assumptions”.[/SIZE] She moved to match him, not wishing to be a still target as this, like all encounters with the people walking the darkness, will only end one way.

“You maybe right that some Jedi are foolish, foolish enough to sit on the right side of justice and freedom instead of the oppressive nature of the darkside, which as you are aware only servers itself. No Mister Adair, it is not me or the Jedi that are foolish. The foolish are those that believe they will harness the darkness, control it so they are powerful, only to be eaten alive”, She watched him ignite his saber.

“You have made my point”, she bowed in response to the glowing blade. “So be it .. .. .. your move”.

Blackthorne

She of the Trillion Thorns
Enemies: [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"]
Allies: [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Seemed the beast was rather disturbed by the defeat of its master. Loxa watched it tear away from the clutches of her spell, intent on seeing to the Jedi and moving her to a safer place. Just as well, the Priestess was not a woman keen on harming innocent creatures. She withdrew her hand, calmly turning to the crumpled white cloak laying on the ground nearby and moved to pick it up just as another entered the scene.

“Hey, you! Leave the pup alone and fight a real…uhh…person!”

Loxa released her staff and it remain standing off its own accord as she slipped her cloak back on and pulled the hood back over her head, turning then to tip a curious brow at the man. Pup? A wolf the size of a small horse a pup? This man had a curious perception of reality.

Snap hiss.

And was apparently eager for battle, too. Hasty.

Golden eyes glanced briefly off to Anja - still entangled in her own battle but unharmed - before landing on Nantaris. Silent still, the Priestess gently took up her staff before turning fully to face him. She did nothing, outwardly, yet internally there was much now underway. The dark energies of Ziost began to pool within as Loxa reaffirmed her web of senses - heightening her awareness, strengthening her connection. ... and then the fog of the Host Lord's power settled in around them.

Thral looked upon her with his beastly cheshire grin. Loxa could sense Valien's heartbeat, the twitch of his muscles, the sound of his breathing. Every movement thrummed along the web. She waited patiently within the fog.

Objective A
Location inside walls
Allies Primevil, [member="Zambrano the Hutt"]
Enemies Silver coalition, [member="Taeli Raaf"]

--------

To most the force light was not as dramatic as it turned out for Mishk. In his vision his swarms of insects faced an impenetrable wall of immensly heated fire, sucking the very air around it causing it to explode in a bright and fiery advancement over the battle firled toward the jawa and his mad master.

Mishk screamed in fear as the jedi easily shrugged off his attempt to hurt her. The following bright light burned his eyes severaly and while clawing at his face he lost his grip and tumbled down the spine of [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] landing on the whipping cobra that was the hutts tail.

"Nooo... my eyes!" the jawa shrieked with a mix of pain and fascination. Noticing his masters struggle with the lightsaber Mishk suddenly felt fear. Not the one that he usually enjoyed so much. But true fear that he might loose his love. That this was actually the end. It was incomprehensible. He lifted his arms summoning his wasps to push him upward to the shoulder of the hutt once more... but nothing. A single buzzing sound and then nothing. Mishk felt an emptiness he had not felt since...

Frantically he looked around.

She had stolen them!

"Give me back my swarms!" he roared and limped around his masters immense body. He had very little power to draw on but what he mustered was fueling his body to keep going. With a deep snarl he then threw himself in between the pillars of ice and with all his might he slammed his sharpened stick unto the jedi masters left foot.

Actions: Is more or less cut off from the force amking him uncapable of using his fear and pain powahs. But what he can do is use the force to keep his body going despite wounds.
Stabs taeli raaf with a really pointy stick. It probably carries infections!

Objective A: Time to go to work
Allies: Silver Jedi and other assorted allies
Enemies: [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] [member="Mishk"]
Gear: Robes Lightsaber Back-up Lightsaber

While not the most desirable effect from her attack, it certainly worked to a degree. She had thrown that together hastily and it showed that it had hurt Zambrano ... maybe a bit too much. The Hutt vomited everywhere ... and then he pulled out an organic looking thing and a blade of yellow energy ignited from it. Oh come on, the Vong had developed a lightsaber analogue ... then she realized where he had kept it. That was gross.

She didn't have much time to think about it more before an overhead strike came down at her. Her blades stopped spinning so she could wield her lightsaber like a more effective double-bladed lightsaber for now as she deflected his attack to her side with a twirl of her blades and a pivot to the side before following through with her own counter attack aimed at his shoulder with the opposite blade. It wouldn't be an overly aggressive attack, but she could see her opponent was not used to using a lightsaber. He was used to metal blades, from what she could remember.

Then she felt something try to jab into her foot, into her impervium armored boot. The Jawa had attacked her with a stick ... okay then. He was screaming something about giving his swarms back, but she had no idea what he meant. A flick of her hand sent a Force Push at him to at least send him backwards again, not a lot of force behind it as she was concerned with dealing with the angry Hutt now.

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
Objective: B
Allies: Primeval
Enemies: [member="Thessa Kai"] | [member="Judah Dashiell"]
Gear: Rifle, Armor, Blaster, Blaster 2, Beskar Knife

The Thermal detonator was struck, though at a glancing blow. Kiran's eyes opened massively as the grenade blinked once, twice, then suddenly started going off. A curse escaped his lips, and as a reaction Kiran threw the thermal detonator as far away as he could before jumping in the opposite direction.

Almost a heartbeat later the explosion went off.

The blast jumped out in all consuming hellfire. It bit and chewed through the air, cutting trees, bushes, and even rock. Heat licked at Kiran's armor, and he felt more of the armorplast that protected simply melt off. Alarms rang within his ears, and he rolled across the ground and into a thicket of thorns as the flames washed over the area, only to suddenly collapse as the blast imploded in upon itself.

"I need easier opponents." Kiran said to himself as he began to pat around for his blaster, finding that the weapon was gone.

Allies: [member="Loxa Visl"]
Enemies: [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Gear: Anja's Armour | Dreamweaver

Her opponent's attack was sudden, the Umbaran's eyes followed closely through the mist and she could sense body heat just as any of her species.

As the bolts launched, Anja reached out with one hand to cool the mist around the woman, attempting to freeze the joints of her armour or at least lessen their maneuverability. With the other hand she intended to deflect the bolts, sending them back; entirely unaware of their nature, she learned the hard way as they exploded. Having been standing near the edge of their radius, the initial shockwave had disoriented her, tossing her back, and pieces of shrapnel managed to tear through parts of her armourweave, leaving gashes and cuts on the flesh as she fell back and rolled.

Had she not been tossed back by the sheer explosive force, there was no telling what damage the Dark Jedi's grip would've done to her internal organs after the sharp pain subsided. This was the second time Anja felt a brief pressure being exerted over her body, leading her to conclude that her enemy was likely a telekinesis master. Not the first and certainly not the last she'd face in combat.

Steam and smoke rose from where the explosives detonated, the witch rose to her feet with every intention of taking advantage of this.

Objective: B
Opponent: [member="Kian Karr"]
Equipment: Hide Armour, 2xHand Cannon (one not loaded), 2x lightsabers (one on the floor)

He manged to stop her landing on top her favorite position, her leg slammed into the ground with a hundred and eighty five pound kel dor landing on it. After being knocked out of her rage this hurt, she yelped in pain as she did. As well as the pain in her leg, know her helmet fell off as well with impact. She then went to strike him with her light saber, as she did she hit his arm. As she struck his arm she smiled, well until the very second her lightsaber deactivated. She had never came across cortosis before, she had no idea what just happened. She then reached quickly to grab his lightsaber hand, so he could not strike at her. Then her mind did something stupid, only something who is ever so slightly mad would do. She kissed him, she did not want fight him anymore. He was hard as nails, he was enjoying the fight it was in intoxicating to her. Only sith enjoyed fighting, he was no Jedi was he. She felt his mind when
Kian Karr said:
Kian felt a menacing smile spread across his face. If the girl wished to use street fighting tactics....then so be it.
she liked someone who like to fight.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3cZSnrU1Rg[/youtube]
Objective: Objective A - Assault the walls of the Citadel, and reclaim it for the Sith!
Allies: The Primeval, and anyone assaulting the Citadel
Enemies: The Silver Sanctum Coalition (Whatever the hell that is), and my best buddy, best pal [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
Gear:

Memories were a powerful thing, they could reassure you in your darkest hour, and raise you up to unimaginable heights. But, ironically, such a great strength was also a fatal weakness, one to which Kaine exploited wholeheartedly. Even as he planted vile nightmares within Thurion's subconscious, he was not unaware of the light that began to well up from deep inside Thurion. The earliest memories of Asha to the memories of his wife and child fought back against the encroaching darkness and despair, the dismal shadows that sought to swallow him up forever. Kaine, being the intruder that caused all this mischief and harm, was there to bear witness to such memories as they flooded upwards to burn away his shadow. His assault was rendered moot, and he was driven from Thurion's mind by the power of the ones he loved and the ones he fought for, each one a sword and shield to fight against the darkness.

And Kaine now knew their names.

Their faces.

And despite his momentary failure, he could not help but laugh mockingly. A guttural chortle bubbled past his cracked lips, globs of spittle flinging forth from his maw as he laughed. To him it was all a game, how far could he push someone until they either finally cracked or retaliated with such ferocity that he could not help but be amazed by. He felt that Thurion was reaching that point, but would he break like a reed or would he unleash it all?

The latter seemed more appropriate as the Grandmaster's eyes glowed brightly, and from him erupted forth a massive wave of pure energy to crush the Sith Lord where he stood. But as Thurion's eyes glowed with the azure brilliance of the Light, so too did Kaine's glow with the hateful yellow of the Dark Side, and he erected a barrier of pure Force to counter Thurion's. Their opposing wills met upon the battlefield of eternity, and both wave and barrier exploded upon impact, so mighty was their conviction, and because Kaine was closest in proximity he was thrown back violently to crash against the lower wall of one of the towers that dotted the ramparts. The stone gave way upon impact, and Kaine came to crash deep within the tower's interior. The stone foundation began to rupture as Kaine backlashed violently through the Force, tearing up great heaps of stone to topple the tower down towards the stretch of wall they had been fighting upon.

But as the tower began to fall with a deafening roar of destruction, a whisper so painfully audible snaked through to rake against Thurion's mind.

"They're all going to die, you know."

Allies: [member="Valiens Nantaris"]
Enemies: [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] (engaged), [member="Loxa Visl"] (not engaged)
Gear: Gear: 1x MKI bolter, 1x bolt pistol, 1x sonic shotgun, wrist-worn flamethrower, vibroknife, grenades, lightsabre, beskar'gam

It did not escape Siobhan's attention when the cool mist around her suddenly began to cool. Well, it was cold on Ziost anyway, but it seemed to be intensifying. Judging by the ripples she felt resonating through the Force, this seemed to be the doing of her opponent. She felt the joints of her armour slowly grow colder and narrowed her eyes in slight annoyance.

Evidently a manoeuvre to impede her mobility. However, two things worked out in her favour. Firstly, it was a manoeuvre that would take plenty of time and her beskar'gam was equipped with self-heating systems, since it was designed to allow her to operate in hazardous conditions. Ergo the temperature would have to be dropped a lot first. Secondly, her enemy was also hit by the brief salvoe of bolter rounds and blown away as the bolts prematurely detonated.

There was quite some distance between them, since the bolter's minimum range prohibited use in close combat, but premature explosion meant that Siobhan did not fully escape the ensuing shockwave. She anchored herself in the Force as she felt a stab of pain surge through her and she was peppered by pieces of shrapnel. However, though the armour was dented it did not break under the pressure and was not penetrated. Her hearing was obviously affected slightly by explosions close to her, causing an annoying ringing and some disorientation, but she shook it off. A brief sensation of pain shot through her leg, making her wince, but she stood her ground. She did not bother divert energy towards stilling the feeling. It could be harnessed and give her fuel.

Steam and smoke rose up into the air from where the explosives detonated and, through her infrared vision, she could see that her enemy was on her feet again. However, throughout all this Siobhan had not relinquished her telekinetic hold upon the Sorceress' stomach. Or ceased relentlessly assaulting it with her invisible claws. The pressure would not be brief, but continuous. After all, it was not a shockwave that could be evaded by leaving the radius.

And so when the witch rose to her feet Siobhan was still attacking her with renewed vigour and ferocity. Her huge, invisible talons, like those of a grossly oversized, mutated terentatek, would keep trying to slice and tear through her belly. One could not have expected an immediate success, but now she had been going at it for a bit. Unless she was somehow distracted or dislodged, she would carry on with her absurdly brutal assault until the stomach was ripped and its acid spilled out into the rest of the body and caused havoc for the witch's internal organs. As has been said, stomach acid is extremely acidic. Siobhan was not firing her bolter, so she could fully concentrate on her telekinetic onslaught.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNdZu0A6Qks

Objective: A; leading the defense of the Sith Citadel.
Allies: Silver Sanctum Coalition
Enemies: The Primeval | [member="Darth Vornskr"]
Gear: Armour | Sword | Lightsaber

The body of Kaine was shoved with tremendous force, crashing into and breaking through the tower, causing it to topple over and down towards where he stood. The vile blackness in his mind was banished along with Kaine, and Thurion was given a moment of respite to collect himself. The huge amount of Force energy that had built up in him had drained much of his strength, but as long as he had any left he would use it to its fullest.

Rather than stand and wait to get squashed by the huge tower, Thurion would not allow Kaine a chance at escape. He set out after him, launching himself straight through the rubble and the hole left by Kaine as the tower crashed into the wall behind him with a deafening roar. At what had once been the base of the tower, he found the Sith Lord. Not giving him a chance at fighting back or taunt him any further, he grabbed him by the throat and leaned in close, face to face. He now removed his blindfold with his eyes and eye-sight having returned to normal. "Not if I kill you first," he barked through the chaos with uncharacteristic ferocity. "But I am not you."

As the remainder of the tower gave way and was about to crush them both, Thurion grabbed hold of Kaine and leaped through the rubble to the opposite side of where the tower had fallen. Safe from any falling debris, he pinned Kaine to the ground and held him there. He raised an armoured fist and rammed it into the man's jaw. "That was for Iella E'ron, you Sith filth," he snarled at the man. "Know that there is no punishment severe enough for someone like you. Know that should I kill you now the galaxy and its citizens would be better off for it." He hit him again in the same spot. "But you don't deserve death, Kaine. The darkest abyss is too good a place for your corrupted soul. No, I want you to live with the knowledge that I beat you - that the legacy of Asha Seren is stronger than the likes of you could ever become."

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW2sWSgofbg[/youtube]
Objective: Objective A - Assault the walls of the Citadel, and reclaim it for the Sith!

Allies: The Primeval, and anyone assaulting the Citadel
Enemies: The Silver Sanctum Coalition (Whatever the hell that is), and my best buddy, best pal [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
Gear:

"Guzzling down your dreams - the tears of unheard pleas I drink,
Imbibe with such delight the fear that floods your temporal shell
Raging red rivers and streams - the kingdom of my shadow
Where dread of man in endless night revives my every cell
To those who doubt - your wounds will never heal
To those who question my creation - I'm not real"
He was whisked away by Thurion, thrown into the dirt and pinned by the titanic Jedi. For a time he was dazed as his body recovered from the fall, and right as the glaze retreated from his vision a thick fist clocked him right in the jaw, knocking his head sideways and knocking loose some teeth in the process. A supernova of pain exploded across his vision, and then again as Thurion slammed his fist into the side of his head again, and finally a third time knocking his jaw loose from its socket with a sickening pop. He involuntarily groaned as he half-listened to Thurion's declaration, and even then he could not help but smile with bloodied teeth as he turned his head to look up at Thurion. Blood streamed from the corners of his mouth and nose, yet he still smiled and managed to garble out an few words to the Jedi. "But what of your legacy, Heavenshield?"

The Sith Lord suddenly tucked his legs in, and with a great heave of force he planted the soles of his sabatons against Thurion's lower chest and stomach and pushed outward with his manic strength. Such a kick would send Thurion flying away and off of Kaine, allowing the Sith Lord he quickly jump back up on his feet, free of Thurion's pinning grip. He gripped one side of his loose jaw, and painfully pushed it back into place, which brought forth an agonized growl hissing past his lips. He rubbed his jaw for a second longer, and then sprinted for Thurion. He cupped both hands in one another, swung both of his arms down low to his left, and then swung them back up towards the right with the intent to slam them right into Thurion's jaw / head.

He spat more hateful words as he did: "Just for that, the children will be the first to go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom