Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Kana Truden

jWAF4qL.png

Last edited:
LIST OF THREADS

[member="Kana Truden"]

It's so refreshing to see more people roleplaying as the simpler folk in the galaxy. Not just warriors, generals, politicians, and crime lords. This, even though it's relatively small, is an awesome character sheet!

If you'd be willing, I've been on the look for threads and would most definitely wish to do one between Kenshi and Kana.

But again, awesome character and I hope to see much more of her stories around!

Aurelio Murtix

The Ambitious Noble
Very intriguing! Now I want Aurelios to befriend her just to find out more about that untold history of hers :D

Good luck out there with this neat character, and hopefully we'll work together some day!

[member="Veino Garn"]

We should have a "I'm so empathic that I..." battle! Think of all the contradictions and fun we could have!

All seriousness though, I am open for anything. Goes for anyone really, just PM me if you want to discuss things.

[member="Shargon'Ta"]
Thanks! Also, who knows? Maybe I'll make an "alien" in the future.

[member="Aurelio Murtix"]
Well, Mr. Murtix, I can't say I've got a lot of stuff in common with people in such high place. But if you look to have a drink or two I guess there could be worse company.

[member="Kana Truden"]

Yeah, we could. That would be certainly be interesting. But, given that the flood of emotions that Veino picks up when he doesn't have barriers in place, he might win that one.

Aurelio Murtix

The Ambitious Noble
Believe me, there can be far worse company. And even with little in common it's always good to have loyal subje- I mean great friends!

[member="Kana Truden"]

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
[member="Alice Red"]

I think I've got the Twi'lek market cornered. :p No slaves/dancers, though.

[member="Kana Truden"]

If you're looking for a fellow civvie, look no further. :)

VlPER

Victory is mine!
Hey [member="Kana Truden"] So is your character still on Alderaan? Or is she in the jedi temple on Ossus. I ask because you have the jedi padawan tags, but the profile basically says still on alderaan...which is now overrun by sith i believe....

Oh my! I forgot to change that! Thanks for the heads up, [member="VlPER"]!

Yeah, I am fairly sure the thread in which the whole "Yer a wizard jedi, Kana" will end up with her going to Ossus to be trained.

[member="sabrina"]

Just you wait!

VlPER

Victory is mine!
lol ok [member="Kana Truden"] hit me up when ya get there. padawan viper is currently on ossus as well.

and thanks [member="sabrina"] good to know what i thought was correct. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom