Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship X-02 Saber-class X-Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFs8Ldr.png

[ Pictured - Saber One "Outrider" ]
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
cqs1XXW.png
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Extreme Speed / Very High Maneuverability
  • Very High / Versatile Armament
  • Cloaking / Stealth Technology
  • HIMS
WEAKNESSES
  • No Squadron Count / Individual (PC) Fighters Only
  • Can't fire with S-Foils closed
  • Exclusively forward facing armaments
  • Awkward firing profile
DESCRIPTION
Modified heavily from the Skywalker-class X-Wing made by Jaeger Solutions, Galactic Alliance Starfighter Corps Captain Maynard Treicolt set out on crafting a more exclusive run of the vessel intended for use by the reconstituted Saber Squadron. With a higher armament compliment and more suitable defenses compiled unto great speed and maneuverability, the Saber-Class X-Wing aims to be the best in starfighter for the most elite pilots. Compounding on time tested iconic and effective design principles of the T-65 X-Wing to make the newest generation of Alliance Jedi Starfighter.

Last edited:
Go Go X-wing! But we have problems.

Company Page, not Marketplace Page

Need a permissions to use those please. I know you have them marked as a manufacturer for a few but still need them.

Lords of the Fringe Affiliation. Cannot be used unless there is a Lords of the Fringe alliance or part of the overall faction(s)?

Also for your Wings Open section, you are one rating above. Please reduce a rating.

Let me know when you make the changes/permissions.
Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt

Okay, I had to really stop and think on this for several days. Yes I know you emoted and I appreciate it, have had a very hard week.

First:
Still going to the Marketplace page. I need the Company Page.

Second, this is not how permissions work. You need their actual permission via a discord message, a marketplace purchase, something. Not their company page. This also includes Blackwell Industries/Jaeger Solutions which is also not added in. Please do this or remove them. That means not the company page but the marketplace purchase,discord message screenshot or even a piece of private message screenshot saying you are allowed to use them.

Third, you still have not proven if you are or not of being affiliated with the Lords of the Fringe and still have the B1-TM3 Countermeasures Package still on your submission. If you are not, remove it. This is been a small issue I been running into a lot and sadly, no one has permission far as I have seen so far.

Let me know when you make all the changes. Again, I am sorry for the long wait but I have a lot going on at this time.
Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom