Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which of us are known across the Galaxy?

Circe is pretty well-known...as a war criminal with a huge price on her head. Among people who care about criminals with prices on their heads. So yeah, she's really famous among bounty hunters and law enforcement bureaus. :p

If Moira were well known she would not be doing her job properly. Working in the shadows and all. Has interacted with a number of powerful people though and really gotten around faction-wise. But no public limelight. The Age of Steel is still in the future.

Seeing how I rarely don't even keep up with events OOC, not to mention IC, I don't know any of you. Thurion knows people like @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] (before she went dominatrix on the galaxy) and Asha Seren (who never spoke of her past or activities). The rest are more or less complete strangers to him, and to me as well, sadly.

That said, everyone knows about Mr. Superman @[member="Jacen Cavill"] and @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]. Because baws.

#tyrannyreigns

I was well know maybe, but most predominantly in the Empire as just that fat guy who bosses you around for a hamburger on that big throne of his. Then I died. And Immediately stopped being an Imperial name. Now I'm a ghost ship... and very few people know me.

I suppose for historians or what not I would be a footnote, having battle Ashin at her coup, ended her reign, and took her throne, and then proptly killed a while later by a nobody who became somebody for killing some fat guy.

I might have very briefly been famous but it wasn't huge or really widespread, just another Emperor who happened to be a bit morbidly obese. But my time has long passed with my death, and the idea of fame is completely laughable.

All my other characters are nobody's, but I hope @[member="Triam Akovin"] will become an Indiana Jones to the galaxy. :)

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Thurion Heavenshield said:
Seeing how I rarely don't even keep up with events OOC, not to mention IC, I don't know any of you. Thurion knows people like @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] (before she went dominatrix on the galaxy) and Asha Seren (who never spoke of her past or activities). The rest are more or less complete strangers to him, and to me as well, sadly.

That said, everyone knows about Mr. Superman @[member="Jacen Cavill"] and @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]. Because baws.

#tyrannyreigns
secret_jedi_by_ceruleanvii.jpg

everyone remembers this

Kathryn Dae

K
Kathryn is a complete unknown outside of sith apprentice circles, and even then she's not exaclt the most notorious... but she is getting there.

Old Man

O
I'm known supposedly enough to have an anonymous poem written about me that may or may not have have been of my own invention!

#nobodyknowsme

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I can't keep the Sith Emperor's straight. I think it's been less than 2 years in-game time and we've had like 12 already. Same for Jedi or Republic Politics. Leadership on this website is like a revolving door set to spin-cycle. Just one naïve dictator after another. And that whole 'Jason Bourne' as a Republic Clone Army thing, was just a publicity stunt in my book. I would have at least picked a Samuel L. Jackson play-by to clone. Lol.

Though, I've got my money Akio will hold out as Emperor for a good while yet. :D

*didn't read any other posts* I know that Darren is not really a household name, but I know his name is out there. With him being hunted down a while back by many bounty hunters, and the Sith His name could be out there, As well as him moving his way in the CIS to be one of the Masters that was holding a position, (almost second in command but left.) Darren could be recognized, but his name would probably not be the first to pop up in your mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom