Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What game are you currently playing?

I've pulled myself up from the grave to report that SIGNALIS is an obsession I can't recommend enough. Immersive survival horror game with an engaging (though enigmatic) storyline and an awesome soundtrack.

Amaran Info Broker, Holonet Vigilante and Scholar
An obscure, Russian-designed indie with AWESOME sci-fi lore called "Save Koch" where you play as a porcine crime boss (Not a Gamorrean, sadly... :p ) locked in a safehouse who is trying to foil an assassination plot against him. I only wish it had a pause button! Otherwise, just WoW every-so-often, but not much. Not as much of a gamer as I was in my teen years...

TTRPGs-based formats combined with stock lore and an individual's distinct imaginative combinations in relation with both personal and pre-established lore, are vastly superior in some ways, honestly.

Last edited:
Been playing Ancestors: the Humankind Odissey.

Difficult and complex systems, hostile and unforgiving environment and kinda epic. But you need to be a fan of the former two. This game does not hold your hand at all and throws you into the deep from the bat. But once you master things, you feel very accomplished.

Plus, baby monkeys hang out with you. What's not to like.

if you're gonna ask me, here are the stuff im playing rn,

Crimson Shroud
- just started today, dnd based

Fortnite
- I'd really love to, chug jug with you

Pokemon Violet
- Nearly done

Minecraft
- I have an smp if you guys wanna join

Forza Horizon 2
- vroom vroom

Users who are viewing this thread