Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekend Event: Shattered Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sith’s taunts about being a child were clearly aimed towards the Padawan. Raiden stood beside Ben while Daxton continued to mock the Jedi. Could this Sith really be as powerful as he claimed to be? Raiden wanted to find out for himself. Everything inside him to the young man to charge in and this dispute before things got out of hand. The only thing that stopped him was Ben’s orders to not get involved. Just because he didn’t plan to fight didn’t mean he wasn’t expecting one. Raiden’s hand returned to the hilt of his saber under his cloak. The sith didn’t seem to be backing down and a peaceful solution to this wasn’t looking very likely. Raiden prepared for an attack before he spoke.

“It’s not wise to underestimate us. If you don’t care for a peaceful way then…” Raiden’s voice was cut off by the appearance of a mysterious girl. The Padawan pulled his lightsaber out from his cloak. A bright blue stream of energy shot out from the hilt. The young man really didn’t feel like being attacked by droids at this point. His mind was already being seduced by the darkness of the station and one more surprise and Raiden didn’t know if he could stop himself from attacking. He remained silent as Ben spoke, trying to regain his composure and remember his orders.

Raiden seemed to be calming down for a moment, but it was then another voice rang out inside his head. His eyes shot open and right hand came up to grasp the right side of his mask. “Ahhh!” Raiden screamed out, trying to fight the forces inside his mind. His lightsaber dropped from his hand and fell to the ground while he brought his other hand up to grab the other side of his head. “Get out of my head!” he roared in anger, his screams echoing through the small hallway.

Kaine watched the whole debacle go down from the safety of the room he had holed himself up in, the camera zooming in on Ben Watt's face. "Interesting... most interesting..." He then activated his comm and contacted Daxton, "Anvil 1, this is Infinitous, I believe it would be best to hear this Jedi out for now, and see what's behind that door... then take him out, do you copy?"

Xhinx felt the lesser Jedi start to crumble, and not he focused on the larger entity, putting images of insane horror in his mind, creating thoughts of suicide, and destruction around him. Xhinx enter his mind "Your padawan is weakened, no good! Kill him, he will only bring you down, he will even harm you! Kill him and claim your share of power!

Daxton switched to Sith Battle Code as he replied, "We do not need him Infinitous, I know exactly what is behind that door. The Jedi are lying so that they could reclaim it for themselves." This came out as corrupted form of Basic, with more hisses, snarls and sharp intonations than the more common tongue.

Black Lotus

B
The door began to shake, violently. It is all you can do but to open it right now, the urge is so strong.

"OH MY GOD!" An audible voice cried from the inside. Fists pounded against the door from within the room. "Lord Draclau, please! You MUST let me go! Wh...a...what are you doing! NO! STOP! LET ME GO! Urk....ehck...arrguk...."

The pounding stopped. Blood began to seep from under the door's seal.

"Hm?"

Mechanical noises were heard inside the Hearth.

"What was that?" A muffled voice was heard.

"WHO'S OUT THERE?"

"Do you see what you have done Jedi? Another innocent has died because of your inaction. How many more will have to pay for the price of your arrogance. Back down and leave. This is my last offer." Daxton smiled beneath the reflective dome of his helm. Jedi were so predictable. Daxton did not care how many innocents were killed, whatever was strong enough to make a blast door quiver was a power he wished to obtain for himself.

Ava Solborne

A
After walking for some seconds, Kaleeya turned quickly around and walked on. Dominator wanted to stop the girl, but Kaleeya used Force push on him, so he felw against the wall. Kaleeya's eyes became yellow again. Now the source was even stranger. The thing, that caused him going on before was now... huge. She just had to go to the Heart Room, no matter what happens. Dominator ran to her and said: "CLEAR YOUR M..." He couldn't end his sentence, because he just had to go somewhere. He was manipulated by Darkness. It all seemed so wrong, but... at the moment, there were no other options. Both of the started to run towards the Heart Room, tough a Jedi Master said, that he goes there alone.

A few minutes passed and they were at the same place, where the Darkness became stronger. Dominator didn't want to go on, but Kaleeya didn't even stop. Dominator thought a little and ran to Kaleeya. It wasn't Darkness, what changed him. It was the Force. The Darkness in the center of the station was strong, but it wasn't strong enough to manipulate with clear mind. It was the Force, what ordered him to go on and not stop.

Everything happened so fast Ben had a hard time keeping up. Raiden clutched his skul and he let out a yell, all the while, the door started to shake violently. Ben did not take his eyes off of the Sith, but he grabbed Raiden by the collar, and he yanked him forward away from the door. He placed Raiden in front of him and he put his hands to his head and he helped to block out the voices of whatever was invading his mind. It would take away enough concentration that the dark energy would have a good shot of breaking through his defenses.

"Focus Raiden, you are stronger than this. Do not let them get into your mind." He kept his eyes on the Sith the entire time, he would not give him any chances to strike Ben when he was not looking, he knew how the Sith were. "Are you so naive to think that you actually have this situation under control? You're going to get us all killed, yourself included."@DaxtonBane Then he felt the same Sith who was trying to get inside of Raiden's head. Their minds touched through the force and Ben repelled his attacks. His barriers were too strong to be taken over by this person's mind, even with all of the dark energy around them, his training was far superior to that of Raiden's.

Barking up the wrong tree, pal. Ben said back to the other Sith who was trying to get inside his mind. @xhinxknojur

"Enough talk! You had your chance Jedi." Spinning his lightsaber staff creating an orange aura around him as he dropped into a stance martial fighters would recognize as the six directions of boxing technique, "Before I carve rivers of blood into your corpse, I would like to know who I am fighting with. For when I go hard, your good thing is about to come to an end."

Ben could not believe this was happening. Of all the times for him to get into a lightsaber battle, he was going to be in one right outside of a door that was possibly even more dangerous than the man he was facing, well.... ****. Ben stood up from his position, hoping that Raiden's episode would calm down, he had no choice now he was going to have to fight. Ben began to build up the force into his hands, he did not give it away though, it looked as if he was just standing straight up with his hands by his side.

"I do not have time for this." Ben quickly brought his hands up and he unleashed a powerful Force Wave in the direction of the Sith. The wave was secluded to a hallway, so escaping it was not going to be easy, which is precisely why Ben used it. "I could use your help now Raiden." Ben shouted as he used the force to bring his lightsaber to his hand and activate it. His blue blade shot to life and he entered into the basic defensive stance of form II, Makashi.

"You can call me Jedi Master Watts."

Black Lotus

B
Something breathed hard at the door from the inside.

"Open me, Daxton. Open me."

Two little girls could be heard giggling.

Black Lotus

B
A voice towards Ben could be heard, sounding eerily akin to that of Christian Watts.

"You will NEVER be fit to become a Jedi! You're a failure, Ben! A FAILURE!"

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator and Kaleeya ran towards the center of the station, trying not to stop, but they were both tired. It was a long run. They stopped for a second and Dominator took a water bottle from his bag. He opened the top and drank a little. Then he gave it to Kaleeya. "We must go on! We can't stop here! We don't have enough time!" Kaleeya said, being manipulated by the Darkness. Dominator became scared, because the night was getting very scary. His best friend was changed by the Darkness, he was forced to go on by the Force. A strange night it was.

Dominator took the bottle, if Kaleeya had drank and they moved on. They had run many kilometres, but the Heart Room was still very far away. Dominator opened a door, while they were running and he found speeders inside. "Kaleeya, come here!" He shouted and the girl came. When she saw speeders, she smiled and ran to one of them. She jumped on top of it and turned the speeder on. Dominator thought a little and did the same. Then they drove out of the room and towards the center again.

Alli, smiled and then moved foreward down the hall way, and saw the force users. Great she thought, but who was the silent on. " I am all for finding out together, plus lets face it if you jedi are all as good as you are rumored to be even with my droids I stand no chance. She smiled a bit as she was relived to have found a jedi of all things. She didn't know much about the other one though and still acted a bit cauthoious.
Alli moved closer yet, she was in front of her droids, taking a risk as a sign of her intentions not to harm them. " The dark side huh? " jedi.... they were all the same to her, and she wondered what all that crap meant. But she would just assume that this one was better than most.

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
Silas could make out the faint sounds of screaming from inside the station as he took off in his ship. This place was haunted. He should have expected a centuries old giant naval station to be controlled by some sort deranged evil little man.

"Jedi Master Watts. I will remember that name." Daxton said as he felt the Force that was used to push him back down the corridor, a solid wave of Force that forced him several feet away. Fortunately the combination of his magnetic boots and the fact that his body was partially braced for attack, prevented him from smashing into the walls.

Then for some reason the girl stepped towards the Jedi and away from cover. Because she was in the line of fire, it would be impossible for her droids to fire without hitting her in the process. Perfect.

Using the force to increase his reflexes, he flipped his Chimera and set it down by his side. Activating the voice command module, he said, "Full Combat Suppression Fire."

The weapon took two seconds to cycle before unleashing a barrage of heavy blaster bolts down the corridor. It would take the Chimera 30 seconds to burn through its payload, and its accuracy shot to hell, but that didn't matter in such a narrow corridor. The Jedi and the girl were too far from cover, and fully exposed. Even if they were able to deflect some of the bolts, the sheer number guaranteed a lot more would get through. As a bonus, any bolts they did deflect could possibly hit the girl as well.

"Know that today you will die by the hand of Bane." Daxton cackled manically. Sure it went against all civilized forms of fighting to bring a gun to a sword fight but whoever said Daxton was civilized to begin with?

Alli Wren

A
Alli cursed, she was being fired at , She cringed as she felt a shell or two or more hit her armor. so she did what she could, she dropped to the floor and tried to crawl away. When she dropped her droids started pouring fire down at the chimera and its owner. She prayed that the chimera didn't adjust its fire as she went back to cover, " Come on We don't have to fight! " of course she wasn't going to stop her droids first, She hoped they blasted that stupid chimera and she smiled a bit as the drodika's encroached the sith. She spoke to the other person, " I mean no harm if you don't, I want to figure this out as much as you do. "

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator felt, that they are closer to the source of the Darkness. He already heard voices, trying to hypnotize the padawan, but he kept his mind clear and the Darkness had no chance to make Dominator change. But Kaleeya... She was so deep in the Darkness, that Dominator sensed his evilness... and darkness. He had to contact master Teferi, when the mission is over, because Dominator can not bring the girl back. It was too hard. Maybe a supreme meditation would've saved her? "Darkness... Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me." Kaleeya whispered. Dominator's mouth opened. He was surprised and scared. As much as he had heard, the girl just read the Code of the Sith.

Dominator had to see, what is the Darkness, what hypnotized the girl. Now they were so close, that they heard new voices. Not the former, Force Whispers, but actual human voice. One of them was some kind of... familiar. Dominator thought a little and discovered. It was the voice of master Windza. He met him on Naboo. He trained the padawan. "Kaleeya, there are other Jedis too... We are close!" Dominator said and Kaleeya looked at him. "I know..." The girl answered. Of course she knew. She wasn't deaf.

The Darkness of the Force, Dominator didn't know, which one, whispered again. Now even stronger. Kaleeya heard it too and that was the thing what hypnotized her. The Dark Side of the Force was so unique, that she had to join them. It seemed so... good. But at the same time, Dominator forced himself to not hear the whispering. He didn't know, that the Force could be so strong. That he could hear something, what didn't exist or what normal people couldn't hear, whatever they did.

The voice of his father pierced his ears and his heart sank. So this energy was trying to attack him at his very core? He fought back the urge to completely ignore the Sith and open the door, the draw was becoming more and more difficult to resist, but he was also in the middle of a fight. One lapse in judgement and he would fall to the hand of some no name Sith looking for glory. It was lucky for him he did not react the way his body told him to because the Sith activated a Chimera. Ben's position switched to form III and he began to deflect the shots as the girl dove to the ground.

Ben jumped in front of both Raiden and the girl and he began to deflect the bolts that were coming in his direction. His speed was being enhanced by the force and it was like time was slowing down. Though there were lots of them, Ben had enough awareness to know which shots to let go through, and which shots to block. He was sending back just as many as were coming at him so that the Sith also had to deal with his own blaster fire. He must not have know what kind of Jedi he was going up against. Finally the Chimera burned out, but Ben wasted no time, moving like a blur he appeared behind the Sith. His speed could be increased to near teleporting levels, at the expense of a lot of stamina, and he knew the Sith would not be able to keep up.

He stopped behind Daxton and lifted his blade in a threatening position behind the Sith's head. "Listen to me, fool, if we do not work together we are going to have a very hard time in here. I cannot claim to understand your bloodlust or your reasons for attacking me but I can assure you they are misplaced. A true Sith knows when the battle is lost and lives to fight another day and not many are actually given a chance to fight another day against a Jedi of my caliber. Now, I implore you, put your blade away and help me with whatever is behind that door."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom