Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekend Event: Shattered Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
The closer to the source he got, the louder the voice was, and the worse the feelings became in him. He paused for a moment, trying to reach out with the force and find anything.... anyone, but it was no use. Something was clouding his visions and his connection to the force. This was not going to end well, Ben could feel it, something bad was in this room he was going to. And then, like clockwork, he heard something else.

Black Lotus said:
"He...e....e...l....p.....meee...e....e...e."
"Great...." He paused in his tracks and he decided it was time to try and get in touch with someone. He really did not feel like going up against some, most likely, otherworldy evil. If anyone can here me, this is Jedi Master Ben Watts, I am heading to the Hearth Room. Do not go in alone or without me. There, that should do it, if anyone got the message then he would gather up a small team of people to go and try and figure out just what the hell was going on.

Black Lotus

B
From the Hearth Room, a voice seemed to call out to @[member="Alli Wren"]

"Quick! Follow my voice!"

Black Lotus

B
Ben Watts said:
If anyone can here me, this is Jedi Master Ben Watts, I am heading to the Hearth Room. Do not go in alone or without me.
The vibrations in the Force seemed to repel this message, changing it. The lights around Ben Watts dimmed.

Ben Watts said:
If anyone can here me, this is Jedi Master Ben Watts, I am heading to the Engine Room. Do not go in alone or without me.

Alli Wren

A
Alli peeked out as she heard the voice, where was it from? She looked around wondering what could it be, She thought she heard some one. " Keep at attention and don't shoot unless my saftey is threatened" She felt a strange urge to enter the room down the hall way. It was strange, She didn't know why thought and it scared her to the core but you didn't get anywhere not taking risks. She pulled out her gun and carfully made an approach towards the room. She didn't like this and kept her droids around her.

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
Silas smirked under his helmet when he figured out Zef Halo's plan, it was quite similar to Silas' plan, exept that it could kill Silas at any moment. He went over to a working comms station and said into the mic "This station is under my command and if any of you try to stop me, I will blow the station to smithereens."

The soft sounds of boot steps echoed softly through the station’s hallways. Raiden had managed to board the mysterious vessel mere moments before the Mandalorian’s bombardment. The entire station rumbled with explosions, but Raiden had become far interested in something else besides the happenings of outside. He’d only been inside for a few minutes, but already he could feel some sort of evil within the structure. Ever since he’d arrived there, Raiden couldn’t help but to feel shadowed by darkness. The young man dressed in a black cloak ventured through the mysteries this place had to offer, but the further he went the more he could feel the darkness calling. He paused in the middle of the hallways, suddenly feeling other beings scattered through the other hallways and rooms through the force.

The sound of Master Ben’s words ran through Raiden’s ears. It seemed that whatever was causing this evil and darkness was in the hearth room. Though Ben had told everyone to not go without him, Raiden couldn’t help himself. Picking up his pace, the young man began to run through the halls, his cloak waved behind him. His goal was more than clear. The young Padawan was making his way to the source of this evil.

Ben was almost there, he could feel it, he was at the epicenter of whatever the hell was causing the mass of dark energy within the station. If Ben had not been trained to wipe away any and every emotion he could possibly feel he knew he would have been terrified. Whatever it was it seeped into the mind and warped whatever good thoughts a person might have. The closer he got to the station, the more it pounded at his mind, trying with all its might to force its way in. It was starting to take form now, a mass blob of dark energy, and it had terrible intentions.

Silas Ward said:
"This station is under my command and if any of you try to stop me, I will blow the station to smithereens."
Ben rolled his eyes, of course there was someone on the station that wanted even more chaos, was there no end to the madness? His thoughts trailed to who could be wanting to destroy the station with so many people on it. It had to be a Sith, no one else had any reason to blow it up, it was probably a Sith just being a Sith. But still, why would the Sith want to destroy the ship, it seemed like a place where they would be right at home. He knew it was not the Republic, they would never order a ship to be destroyed while its soldiers and Jedi were on board. Maybe the Mandalorians, they enjoyed a nice bit of trouble, but of all the people he felt like they would want it more than any of the others. He had heard rumors of a new Mandalore so maybe he was changing things up a bit.

As he was nearing the door, he felt the presence of two othes, one Sith and the other.... he could not detect any concrete signature on them. Well, great, just great. He was not only going to be dealing with some evil demon sent from the other world with the sole intent to bring nothing but darkness into the world he was also going to have to deal with a Sith. He sighed, could this day get any better? He reached the location of the door and he put his hand up to inspect the door. His hand jerked away quickly, though, for as soon as he touched it the thing that had been pecking at his thoughts was finally let loose. Torment like he had never felt in his entire life suddenly flooded his thoughts. Screams of pure agony filled his head and he had to take a step back from the door.

"I really don't want to go in there." He mumbled to himself.

Xhinx felt another entity raging with dark energy, Xhinx let his force flow with the dark presence, to further darken the minds of others. While still controlling Kaleeya he led them right to him.

Kaine heard the announcement over the intercom and smiled, Another who wishes to play this game? So be it. Kaine then began to isolate the source of the transmission within the base, such a simple feat due to the fact that this man had no subtlety in his approach and now had to face a master hacker. Kaine discovered the man's location, and went into work to find a way to eliminate him, and from the diagnostics on Kaine's console he discovered that a breach had occured just down the hallway from the man's position, but was closed off by a blast door. Kaine grinned as he over-rode the locking sequence in the blast door, and opened it, the sucking vacuum of space quickly starting to yank whatever was near the door out into the void. Hopefully this would devour the wretchful lapdop, and end his existence once and for all.

Moridin fiddled with the console for quite a while until finally a few systems finally came back online. The Dreadlord grinned slightly. Weapons did not have power, but communications and sensors were up. He smiled and then began to read the sensor information, he saw the Stih Fleet and then the Repulic Fleet. What surprised him however was the present of a third and slightly smaller fleet. The Stations sensors identified these ships as Mandalorians, their IFF's being ancient to the station.

The Dreadlord was surprised the station was able to identify the ships, he himself barely knew the ships designs they were downright...well ancient even by his standards. A smile went to his lips, Mandalorian fleet meant Mandalorians and Mandalorians meant Mandalore.

His smile grew wider and wider as he saw an opportunity grow. He had fought Mandalorians before the plague, he had killed dozens of them. Once or twice he had even faced off against their Mandalore, of course the fight had always ended in a stalemate with neither side winning, but now Moridin was far more powerful. The Dreadlord became positively giddy with excitement. He knew Mandalorian customs very well, and one stuck out in his mind particularly.

Moridin entirely forgot about the Republic fleet, he forgot about the war, he forgot about everything else except for one thing. He tapped the console in front of him and broadcast a signal across the entire sector of space.

Mandalore The....whatever you call yourself. I assume youre present within this system seeming as Mandalorians aren't known for their cowardice. I challenge you, by right of Honor and combat for the position of leader of the Mandalorians. If you accept meet me in this stations Hangar deck A43.” Moridin spoke with glee in his voice, maybe today he would get to fight a worthy opponent. Or he would gain control of the Mandalorians...either way. “Oh and if anyone attempts to stop him be they Sith, Jedi, Republic, or anything else. I will kill you personally.”

With that Moridin cut the transmission. He was all grins and smiles as he set the targeting computers for the Republic fleet. That last part was more of a side note on his part, anyone could easily stop it and re-target the Sith, although apparently Moridin didn't care much he had a fight to go to.

The further Raiden continued to explore, the more he could feel himself being sucked into the darkness he felt all around him. Fear began to take hold of the young Jedi now. This was the same fear he felt while living on Dantooine and explored the tombs of ancient Sith lords. His body began to feel weak and soon he had to force himself to even continue on. It didn’t seem to help anything that the announcement of a potential threat of the station only put more tension on the situation. Could this day have gotten any worse? With minutes Raiden could feel another presence close by. It was someone with great power, but he didn’t feel any sense of malic in the being. This brought a slight feeling of relief over Raiden. Rounding a corner, the Padawan came to a stop, spotting a familiar face.

“Master Watts,” Raiden spoke from under his mask. “This presence… it’s… so dark.”

Raiden’s words came out with a clear tone of fear in his voice. He took a few steps further down the hallway to stand beside the Jedi Master. Again, another wave of fear crashed over Raiden as he came to a stop in front of the door Ben stood in front of. The young man’s body began to tremble. He could even tell that Ben had felt the nearby presence and seem a bit shaken as well. This was not a good sign in the slightest. If a Jedi Master was being affected by the mere presence of whatever else was in the station with them, then how could they fight it?

“Master, what’s in here?” Raiden questioned as he turned his head to look towards the door. His mind began to ponder on just what was in store for the Jedi.

Xhinx felt fear in Jedi, and further dispelled horror in their minds, he caused them to break down mentally, using the darkest of arts he could, targeting those already in fear.

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
Silas had parked his stealth ship in hanger bay A43 and when he reached it he could clearly see hundreds or even thousands of starfighters and at least 8 or 9 cruisers. At least 2 were completely destroyed. He hopped in to his ship and activated the cloak so he wouldn't be seen amidst the battle.

Daxton's stride never wavered one bit, nor did his posture express any caution. On the contrary, it was full of confidence and one could say swagger. He could hear the voices growing louder in his head, as they whispered to him dreams of power and dominance. Long forgotten secrets will be revealed, his enemies crushed and decimated. Thin rivets of sweat peeled down his face, despite the armors climate control features, but the Sith Apprentice gave no notice at all to mere creature discomforts.

Then he sensed the presence of others. Were they there to steal his prize? Not if he could help it, not before he carved them into smoking carcasses to float in the void of space. Turning around the corner, he spotted a man wearing the robes of his hated foe. "Step away from the door Jedi scum! Run away now and I might spare your miserable hide." He threatened confidently as he spun his lightsaber staff in anticipation for the fight he knew that was coming.

In his head the voices rejoiced at the promise of violence and possible death, echoing silently in his ears alone, the Sith Apprentice dropped into a ready combat stance, his purple armor gleaming malevolently in the half light.

Daxton Bane said:
"Step away from the door Jedi scum! Run away now and I might spare your miserable hide."
Ben let out a sigh and he hung his head low when he heard the Sith speak. He turned his head to Raiden, a Jedi Padawan, and he rolled his eyes. So this was how it was going to play out? He had a feeling that whatever evil was behind that door was increasing the bloodlust within the Sith. He was not sure how, if he would even be able to, talk the Sith out of fighting him. Ben turned on his heels and he faced the Sith, but not without sizing the Sith up first, he noticed that he was nowhere near the skill level of Ben, and he was outmatched.

"We can either waste time and fight it out, a scenario which you will most assuredly lose, or you can swallow whatever pride or honor you have and leave." He had a feeling that his niceness was not going to work in this situation, so he guessed he would have to get a little aggressive, it was the only way some Sith could be dealt with and right now Ben did not have time to waste. "You're but a mere child to the force, corrupted by the dark side, and you are clearly outmatched. You have no back up and you are facing a Jedi Master and a Jedi Padawan. If you wish to go the bold route, so be it, I will dispose of you quickly. Or, you can give me your weapon, help me figure out what is behind this door, and then walk out of here alive." Ben hoped that the threat, mixed in with the offer to help them out, would be enough to avoid a fight.

If a fight breaks out, do not interfere Raiden, see if you can find a way into the room. If you feel the energies overwhelming you, have some wits about you, and stop. He spoke to Raiden through the force while staring down the Sith.

Raiden’s focus was quickly forced away from the door and towards the sound of a sudden voice. Turning to face Daxton, a small grin began to form under Raiden’s mask. He couldn’t quite explain why, but ever since stepping foot in this strange place he’d grown a small lust for a fight. His right hand sank into his cloak to take the hilt of his lightsaber. The only thing that stopped the battle ready Padawan from charging was the voice of Ben beside him. Raiden forced back his urge to fight and listened to the Master’s words. The young one questioned Ben for a moment. If they had the advantage, then why should they not attack their enemy? His grasp on his weapon grew tighter, but cooler heads prevailed.

But master, I can help. Let me fight! Raiden silently replied to Ben. The young man slowly released his saber. He stood ready to do what he was told if the fight broke out. His gazed turned back to the Sith. The situation came down to what Daxton would do next.

"You should take Master Watt's offer," Raiden's deep voice came from under his hood and mask.

((Sorry meant to post as Alli and don't know how to fix it. ))
Alli sighed as she saw the people at the door bickering. " Her droids held their guns out and the droidika's deployed their shields as the un rolled. " Hello " Her voice quivered a bit " I don't want to hurt you, but if you make any moves towards me, my droids will shoot" She looked them over.. Looked like force users great just what she needed. This was going to be a fun time. She just prayed her droids would be enough.

Daxton's laugh almost sounded manic, bordering on the hysterical. Clearly these foolish Jedi did not know who they were dealing with. Again the station rumbled around them as it took another hit from the bombs outside. "A child in the force? Most amusing. Who do you think you are fooling Jedi? Reach out to the force, if you dare. Sense it for yourselves, ask yourselves, are you really that naive that you really thought I came alone?" With his free hand he touched the communicator of his helm before saying, "This is Anvil 1, I located several hostiles in my location. All Squads converge on my position."

Daxton hadn't really sent the message, no he wanted the pleasure of fighting these Jedi who clearly underestimated him. "How long do you think it would take for the rest of my team to arrive? 5 minutes, 10 minutes? How long to do I need to delay you so that they can take you out. You might be a master, but I have been training since birth to fight your kind. How long will it take for me to take you out? Can you afford to waste that much time? But since you were so generous. I too can be magnanimous, you and your little toy." Insulting referring to his padawan, before continuing, "You have a choice, you can either surrender to me and I promise no harm shall come to you or run away before the rest of my team arrives. When they do come I promise you they will not be as merciful as I am."

Daxton hoped it would come to a fight, because he had a plan he was sure the Jedi were not counting on. But before he could go on another voice spoke up. Without bothering to look in her direction, he spat, "This is no concern of yours little girl. Take your toys and leave this place or you too will be considered an enemy of the Sith."

Ben sunk his head, great, he wanted to fight them. He sighed outwardly, displeased that it was going this way, but knowing there was really no other way. Then he grabbed his comm and he called out to a team. Ben narrowed his eyes, sensing some form of deception, but his vision was so cloudy he could not make out what it was or if it even was deception. Either way, he was not afraid of a team in this setting, the hallways were small and Ben could defend himself well against blaster attacks. Plus, if all went well, he would have already disposed of the Sith before the team arrived.

Then he heard the voice of another. His head snapped in the direction of the female and then back to the Sith. He could not tell whose side the girl was on, but he certainly hoped it was his, or at least a neutral and unbiased party. "Listen, this ship is more than meets the eye, I know you both can feel it. These are very strong dark side energies we are dealing with. A fight here is useless and exactly what we do not need. Let's put aside whatever differences we have and get to the bottom of this. We can go back to fighting once we figure it all out."

Xhinx called out to his surroundings, feeling the two Jedi near a Sith, he singled out the lesser Jedi and slowly broke him down on the inside out, corrupting the very fiber of his being, putting words in his head "Your master is holding you back! You are to good for him, strike him down, and that girl as well!" "Give in to the dark side and all shall be revealed, all the power you can think of can be yours!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom