Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekend Event: Shattered Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flint Pherson

F
Destiny Forward Deck 2

Ben had just given Flint the wrong answer. The Republic Expeditionary Fleet had lost nearly all of it's bombers, starfighters, and nearly half of it's interceptor wings. Many of which came from Flint's own ship. Not to mention all the boats that had gotten torn to pieces out on the firing line. And for what? ...For nothing.

"Jedi. I have two gunships left on deck 1 above us, and two pilots on standby. They are yours. Get to where you need to go. Otherwise, follow me to bridge. We've got a Fleet to pull out."

___

The Bridge
180 seconds later

"...And that was his report Admiral."
.. "I understand Captain. The Grandmaster is on his way back too. Get your ship ready and stand by. We are almost finished on our end too."
"Understood Admiral. Pherson out."

Flint stood on the bridge and looked out the window towards the gunfight beyond. It was time to start rallying people for the close.

"Helmsman. Task tracker beams to lifepod recovery. Deploy the last 12 Interceptors on recovery duty. Tell our Assault boys on the station to get back here on the double. Time to close the doors on this adventure everyone. ...And Lt. Commander Daniels?"
.. "Yes sir?"
"Get down to the Medical Deck and check on our three wounded Engineers. We'll be micro-jumping soon."
.. "Yes sir."

The bridge was fine. Lost a few panels here and there. Maybe a gun console or two. But the burn marks and scoring could be painted over later. It was time to close the book on this chapter. Flint was tired of this station already.

Kaine left once the Jedi left, quite disappointed with what they had found in the station. He was expecting something more, something more grand, but this was not what he sought. The station was lost to all sides, that much was clear, and now Kaine need to make his exit as quick as possible, damn the soldiers and sith still aboard, if they chose to remain that was their choice, not his. Kaine sprinted at a fast pace, heading deep into the lower levels of the station, backtracking his original path from his infiltration point to the room, and after a few seconds of running he turned a corner and saw the hole he cut in the wall before him, his exit had been found. With little hesitation he climbed into the hole, and sealed the hatch of his TIE Haunter behind him. He strapped himself in, prepped the engines and detached from the station, and activated the cloaking field around his ship as to make good his escape. He turned the controls and his vessel roared away from the station, heading towards the Sith Armada with lightning fast speed. "Infinitous to Captain Stern, the station is lost. Prepare for my arrival." A reply came from the Captain of Kaine's flagship, the Infidus Diabolus II, but he hardly heard him. Kaine already had many questions whirring through his head, but not enough answers. He had a plan forming to rectify that however, and recontacted Captain Stern, "And Captain... plot a course to the Raxus System, I have some errands to run..." and with that, Kaine's TIE Haunter landed safely in the hanger of the Star Destroyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom