Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boost War on the Senate | ATTN Galactic Alliance | Hutt Space Consortium

The Corellian Sharpshooter
Tags: Koda Fett Koda Fett , Amun Amun , Jarva Orkaan Jarva Orkaan , Cadmon Geller Cadmon Geller , 5-WCH (Switchblade) 5-WCH (Switchblade)

Objective: Take out Auteme Auteme

"Ready your disguises? On it." said Dantum "Dan" Kryszar as he accepted a holographic projector.

At the press of a button, he was engulfed in 3D pixels that gave him the new identity of a Senate Guard.

"Looks good," said Dan approvingly, as he checked out his now blue armored appendages with black and white markings. He could move unnoticed among the crowds, just another brave soul dedicating his life to protecting senators. How ironic.

Dan walked out of the ship and approached the building where the speech was to take place. Two other Senate Guards at one of the entrances stepped to the sides to let him pass. The disguised bounty hunter entered the Senate building. Slowly and calmly, just like a confident guard who knows his place, Dan strode through the throngs of people and drew no unwanted attention. He had to quickly get into position, but he still needed to move calmly.

In a few minutes, Dan had taken up his post on the intersection of a walkway and a wall. A silver design jutted out from the wall, giving the sniper perfect cover. Dan didn't want to crouch and look through the scope yet, as someone might panic, seeing a Senate Guard preparing to take action, and assume something was wrong. And this needed to be a clean job. Dan's fellow bounty hunters had made that much clear.

"I'm in position," he radioded to Koda Fett Koda Fett .

Last edited:

WAR ON THE SENATE
ROUGH JUSTICE vol. I
Issue #4 w/ Auteme Auteme Amun Amun Koda Fett Koda Fett (ew) Corin Trenor Corin Trenor Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto The Arbiter The Arbiter Elizie Athacorr Elizie Athacorr Jax Thio Jax Thio Isar Isar Susanna Sorrows Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Faith Organa Faith Organa

kwzlsmL.png
The tension in his shoulders slightly abated when his eyes recognized the iconic New Jedi leather jacket the kid wore, replaced by an almost casual cross of the arms. He didn't know who this padawan was, even less so his intention which looked dubious at best.

"...yeah?" the Knight arched an eyebrow, "-- then what is it?"

WAR ON THE SENATE
IDENTITY CRISIS vol. I
Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze

kwzlsmL.png

His face contorted into a series of confused features, one muttered noise to the next came forth in a bid to find one solid reason; to which there was none, other than his own entertainment. He writhed in that discomforted idea he was unable to continue with whatever charade this was, and as his shoulders fell, so too had the rest of his frame in a lazied, defeated stance.

"I, uhm." Corin murmured, "I wanted to see the Senate, but no one would let me in. Called me a kid and kicked me to the curb, like that's new." His hands settled into his jacket pockets and he mumbled the last few words, his head shifted to face the skyline rather than the Jedi's own. "Some important day in there, you know?"

His cane tapping quietly, Grassias made his way down the Senatorial shuttle onto the concrete pad, sighing. If only these pilots could make their way through the skylanes as fast as they boasted about. Then again, traffic was unusually heavy today though a senate session almost always promoted that as employees tried to make it inside the senate halls before their bosses noticed they were missing from roll call.

As he made his way towards the door to the mazelike of hallways of the Senate Hall, he slowed as he spied a small flame on the horizon. As he drew closer, he saw that flame was really just someone's hair, the hair of one Senator Callisto. He would wave hello to her before falling beside the firey woman. "Another person going to the Auteme borefest I see. We will see what she wants to hammer into our minds today. I'm Grassias Dala, Senator for Balmorra. And before you introduce yourself, I know who you are Senator. I must say your eyebrows are much better in person Senator Callisto"

Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto

Marcus yawned and checked his chrono. The prelude could be the longest part. He tapped the head of his cane impatiently and looked around at those lounging in their pods.

Wasn't life so interesting? Everyone could be sitting here, talking about the most mundane things in the world, like the weather, and then in an instant... a speeder crash... a fire... a fall down a flight of stairs. All of it gone. Poof. Like it was never really there to begin with. One day they would all be gone as the universe ended in cold and silent death. Nothing but the darkness would remain. Wasn't that fascinating?

FE10DE0A-8D67-48F2-AA0F-C48940EFC70F.png

The figure of a Chiss trekked the halls of the Senate, appearing to be part of the Chiss delegation as the Alliance helped the Chiss in their time of need against the Maw. Surely anyone and everyone part of the civilizare aspects of the Galaxy would be sympathetic to a Chiss, never doubting or questioning one walking alone without his kind nearby. In fact, he was long from where the Chiss delegation was in their own pod.

What they didn’t know was the Kyuzo Bounty Hunter underneath that disguise, armed to the teeth. Walking about to be ready at his position, before the Senate would fall to disorder.

”Ready,” he answered back to the Mandalorian.

Now to take the shot and silence the Senator.

“Take the shot, or I will,” he said to the marksman of the team.

CC-Express-20211230-1313590-23524539208052164.png

Objective: hopefully not die
Tags: Amun Amun The Arbiter The Arbiter Auteme Auteme Elizie Athacorr Elizie Athacorr Jax Thio Jax Thio Isar Isar Koda Fett Koda Fett Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Susanna Sorrows Faith Organa Faith Organa Grassias Dala Grassias Dala

Background-Eraser-20220313-133301466.jpg
The Constancian Senator continued the walk toward the gate, she liked this entrance, it was a little further to walk from the chamber, which usually made it quieter and easier to get through the check points. Today was a little busier than normal due to several speakers but it wouldn't be long before she was inside. As she meandered towards the front Grassias Dala Grassias Dala approached her. "Good morning Senator," she laughed, he had seen the online previews then? "Oh gods, thank you, you follow B&A then? Did you see my last article too? Hopefully they will give me some brows before they go to full print." borefest was a bold description to use to a Senator you hadn't been acquainted to, alliances were so fluid in this place you could easily drop down in stature offending the wrong person. "Unfortunately we appear to have missed a lot of the speech but no doubt we can catch it later on holos. I am quote interested to discuss that topic."

Xasha approached the Senate guard, an older human gentleman with well worn skin and a soothing tone. Al, its good to see you? How are the kids? Looking forward to the big day, I was hoping I might see you a few more times before your retirement." The guard looked relaxed and happy to see her, he had known her father too and was always pleased to see her. "Little Sasha Cal! How are you doing? Yeah, a week till I can collect my retirement and not have to deal with all this risk. Kids are good, son graduates University in a month and a few days later I get to walk my girl down the aisle. Wife keeps pestering me for that cruise of a lifetime, so have it booked as a suprise for after I quit." he patted his pocket where she could see cruise liner tickers poking out. Xasha loved the old man. "and you are having your first grandkid about now as well arent you? I'm so happy for you." she placed her long songsters hairpin in the tray along with her holo and a fee other odds and ends, nothing of note, although she could likely gut someone with the hairpin if needed.

It would just be a few moments before her items were checked and she could be waved through in to the Senate.
ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Last edited:

1qyWhu43rVep_dCj-hnEBHrOVks7FpolY0QwmKHE2iZ5HKgNT8XJM2q0X1Bwe8mIGsF1UaVeaVxJpeDYYXRO_mOVEN9WYKbigV9S4Fls9aFQ-lGf7CxtLlLsQe3f4D4EKbGbS3S1

H9JKu8a.jpg
LlDDs0A.png

"I got to get my news somehow and you have some pretty good opinions in your article. You just need to get some better editors and illustrators." The older Senator gave his partner a cheeky side-eye. "If you really wanted to hear our fellow senator speak, you would have been here early. The only reason I'm late is my pilot has just been hired for me and doesn't know the sky lanes yet. And lets face it, it is not like these speeches don't blend together anyway."

As they both reached the security line, Grassias smiled politely as Xasha greeted one of the Guards with familiarity. One of the perks of a prolonged political career. Everyone around the senate is your family. I might as well get used to it. The Senator placed his cane on the security scanner line where the guards would find nothing usual about it. Before he followed the firey-haired woman in, he gave the same genuine smile that had won him the election to the Senate towards the elder guard that Xasha had just finished talking to after he had collected his cane. "Congrats, I'm sure you and especially your wife are due a break from your long years of service. Have a good retirement and a happy cruise remembering the good old days." With that, the Senator would head inside the senate chambers, bracing himself for the long day of debates ahead of him.

Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto

Last edited:

Susanna Sorrows

S

3tciKWd.png

Coruscant Senate Chambers
Equipment: DC-04 sidearm, B-11 combat boots
ATTN: Isar Isar | Koda Fett Koda Fett | Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix | @Bounty Hunters (OPEN)

-

Waiting for Senator Auteme to begin to speak, Susanna leant against the railing that overlooked the sloping floor of the chamber, her mind wandering from the senatorial proceedings back to the details of the case. The longer she stood, the more the unshakeable fatigue that filled her waking hours made her limbs leaden, the more it dulled her senses.

The details of the crime and one of its culprits, Koda Fett, were immediately obvious. What was tripping up the investigation was who was actually behind the attacks on the Senate. Fett was a bounty hunter, a hired gun, and since he’d been paid in Underworld Credits, the source of payment for the job, even the source itself, was proving difficult. If Fett poked his head out again, accepted another contract from his payee then maybe they’d have a chance. As it stood the transaction was lost in a sea of underground activity.

That left them with only theories, suspects, and names to interview. So far the list was depressingly short:

Isar Isar
Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe
Auteme Auteme
Leviticus Dol Amroth

Number one on the list was some sort of political rival from within the Senate, possibly from the corporatist side, like Tritum and Tithe, or from the Imperialists, as Leviticus Dol Amroth had expressed animosity towards Tiresh. As well as that were names from within Kobitana’s own political faction, such as Auteme. The idea that one of Tiresh’s own seemed unlikely at first glance, but there had been whisperings of tension from within the faction.

There were other theories, including rogue ex-Jedi, or some plot from Maw or New Imperial elements, but so far the investigation had found no such connection, they were at a loss. Whatever the case, they would have to talk to those close to Tiresh, close to the suspects, and those who had witnessed details of the crime.

Susanna waited for the address to start. She was beginning to get a little restless waiting for things to get going. Even once Auteme’s speech wrapped up there would no doubt be questions, even other Senators weighing in. As it stood it would probably be a long night of waiting just to see if she could catch a Senator on the way out.

This senate stuff took an awful long time.

But, maybe she could do some investigating in the interim?

Susanna double checked her holo. Yes, there was someone she needed to question close by her. She scanned the space ahead, seeing if she could spot the man amongst the sea of heads. After a short walk she saw him Isar Isar , sitting in his Senatorial pod waiting for the show to begin. Susanna approached, holding up her ID to the aides and bodyguards who stepped forward to stop her as she made to enter the pod.

“Senator Tritum. Apologies for bothering you during the session. My name is Marshall Sorrows. I’ve been trying to get a hold of your office for a while now. I was hoping you could answer some questions about the night Tiresh Kobitana disappeared.”

WAR ON THE SENATE
ROUGH JUSTICE vol. I
Issue #4 w/ Corin Trenor Corin Trenor

kwzlsmL.png
He would've snorted if the urgency of the matter at hand hadn't been blaring alarms in his head relentlessly.

"Get used to it when you're around this building." Dagon murmured sardonically before producing a small gadget -- Yula's invention - from his utility belt, "C'mon -- we need to get to the chamber asap -- there's a hit on Auteme Auteme 's head... and she's not picking up the comms." he added glancing at his wristpad where the busy sign flashed.

A twist with the Force and the window was unhinged, silently laid down on the inside of the building. He swung over into the pristine hallways of the Senate and put the window back on its place before hurrying towards the convocation chamber guided by Arthur's directions.

"Where's your master, kid?"

WAR ON THE SENATE
IDENTITY CRISIS vol. I

Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze
kwzlsmL.png

His mind hit a roadblock at the news as his stare fixated on the Jedi widened for a moment, then one moment more amidst all the sudden shock. His own rebellious streak had set him on the same route as an assassin, or assassins, whatever the intent was, Corin had no more than a brief mention of the situation. But nonetheless, he followed Kaze in his moment of blank shock.

It was with ease that he manoeuvred himself inside after the Jedi.

"Nowhere," Corin answered with a hint of bitterness to his voice, "Never had one."

if they're watching anyways

Only three words in, and she seemed to hesitate. Her demeanor, initially confident and poised, slouched into one of sorrow.

"It's hard for me to stand here and speak, when my colleague and friend is missing." She placed a touch of anger in her tone, but nonetheless her words flowed easily, each given space to breathe. The powerful tenor in her voice carried through the speakers installed throughout the chamber. It'd been some time since the Senate had heard her speak; muted as her opening was, she still reminded them of her voice.

"How can we allow this? Senator Kotibana, in the hands of bounty hunters, people so desperate for credits they're willing to harm even those who would seem them raised from the depths they have been cast down to by this galaxy.

"It is no surprise to me that she would be a target. When credits change hands, a great many things can be accomplished, as our esteemed Chancellor can attest. But at the threat of even moderate intervention, of caution against greed and tyranny, a murderous intent arises within those who seek only to push their lines to greater heights, and see ever-growing numbers in their bank accounts and profit margins.

"I am under no illusion as to who would seek Senator Kotibana brought low. The Free Alliance Coalition is painted as dangerous, quashing 'the markets'; the 'dead hand of regulation' to be stopped at any cost, no matter how many lay dead at the behest of those credit-filled hands. No, I would hardly blame even the poor man who dared to capture her; both are victims of the system that would see free people exploited to harm one another."
A mischaracterization of Koda Fett, who was likely richer than Auteme was, but it wasn't really about him.

"We have lost our way. This Senate now fails to grasp what was the core of our Alliance – that very word, a reminder for unity, a reminder for cooperation, a reminder for what we can do together, when the whole of our nation presses forward together on one front. We're so unfocused and divided that even at war, blasters can be heard far from the front. Our Chancellor presses southward, searching for prosperity, while even here, the heart of the galaxy, billions are desperately searching for enough to put food on their tables. We're told our market has never been healthier, when still the wounded, sick, and dying cry out for aid.

"We need a change.

"This Senate should not be hands-off, but rather reaching to our citizens to bring them as we push greater heights. This Senate should not be the dead hand of regulation, but rather the hands grasping the reins of a bull run amok. This Senate should not be fists raised to fight, but rather an open hand of offering."

Her confidence and tone at its peak, she paused, giving the end of her setup a moment to be digested by her audience.

And then...

Isar Isar | Susanna Sorrows

Luca was sitting in the senatorial pod as a guest to the Senator of Brentaal IV.

When he accepted the invite, he assumed that this would be a touch more interesting, but instead it seemed to primarily be a contest of egos trying to be the most important figure in the room. It was... rather dreadful. Thankfully Luca had the patience of a saint. So, with a polite smile plastered on his face, he watched the proceedings.

It was lucky that he wasn't aware that...

Marcus yawned and checked his chrono. The prelude could be the longest part. He tapped the head of his cane impatiently and looked around at those lounging in their pods.

Wasn't life so interesting? Everyone could be sitting here, talking about the most mundane things in the world, like the weather, and then in an instant... a speeder crash... a fire... a fall down a flight of stairs. All of it gone. Poof. Like it was never really there to begin with. One day they would all be gone as the universe ended in cold and silent death. Nothing but the darkness would remain. Wasn't that fascinating?

...his friend's thoughts were remarkably morbid for a man who was being pushed forward by the winds of change. Or he might have made a dry comment about it.

Thankfully it didn't take long for things to take an interesting turn.

His eyes cast slowly over the Detective joining them in the pod. An Alliance Marshal... did they not own one of those? Then again, Marshal Harcow had been tragically wounded in the line of duty, while trying to protect the very Senator Sorrows was investigating the disappearance of.

"I wouldn't answer any questions without your attorney present, Marcus." Luca murmured warmly as he inclined his head to the Marshal. "Even the most innocent sentient will have something to be guilty for the moment a detective steps on the scene. Isn't that right, Marshal... Sorrows. What a frightful name, do you have something to be sorrowful for?"

Then the smile widened.

"Or perhaps you make others fill with sorrow with your questioning..."

Last edited:

FE10DE0A-8D67-48F2-AA0F-C48940EFC70F.png

CORUSCANT
Auteme Auteme | @Others

Fett listened on as if he was some mere follower, another faceless Senator in the sea of all others, one so interested in all that was uttered in some bid to see more to come of it than a sum of words all strewn in an effort to rise an emotional reaction; borne not of interest, rather the shame that boiled within as a result of inaction. It seemed as if actional results had become few and far between in these meets, the Mandalorian considered, the Senate had become a bloated mess so full of contrived rules that halted their road to an advance. It was all so slow and cumbersome. Of them all inside the Senate chamber, the man encased in armour was to force an action. Even if far from whatever these men and women intended.

Some small huff fell from his mouth at the mention of his own victimisation. Humoured or otherwise, it was unclear.

It was in a flash that his arm thrust itself outwards, towards the centre as the electronics that once concealed him fizzled and faded in a blue haze as the sound alone was able to draw attention to himself; the Sullustan, whomever he was, vanished and instead stood the infamous hunter even if all leads indicated he was far off world. His armour as beaten and battered as usual, a testament to the thousands of battles endured, and this was to be but one more. If even that, he mused.

His crimson vambrace, worn and weathered, let a wrist-mounted missile loose towards the small craft that carried the former-Jedi and her veiled friend - unbenknownst to himself. It rocketed towards the base, rather than herself, as if to shoot her out of the skies and send her into a crash towards the floor beneath them all. In the same swift motion, his idle hand rushed for his holstered blaster and fired at her in a hail of bolts all the same as his frame leaned into the kick, a small fraction of his arsenal.

His mission was done with that alone, but Fett was too fond of his credits. Similar to the Kobitana situation, the Mandalorian was unable to leave a reward unclaimed once a two-for-one deal had been available to him. If eliminated on the whole, there was more than whatever his anonymous client had on offer. In the Senate, there was no room for a live victim if he ever intended to leave with his life.

She harboured a wonderful sentiment, one so entrenched in the often whimsical idealism of the naive. Harsh realities reminded them all of that. Victims of this system could never benefit from the downfall of it, and even if it fell, there was another that would rise. Endless in the circle, as if a wheel, one that continued to turn for all of time. Better to embrace the worst of it than hold onto the sliver of what remained of the best. But there was the chance there was some truth to it all, in either case Fett failed to consider it. He failed to remain in civilised societies, even.

Last edited:

The answer -- even more so the bitterness in the tone -- averted his eyes sideways at the teenager. Since their inception, the New Jedi Order had been characterized by their lack of masters, experienced and wise Jedi to shepherd the young ones. A few in numbers, almost all peers of near equal youthful age - the New Jedi with their leather jackets looked more like a rag tag band of rebels with lightsabers they had barely learned to swing but carrying determination in spades.

It's that unyielding will to do, to act against the evils of the galaxy which had defined them.

It's what defined their victory over the Sith.

Sometimes, in his sleepless nights, he wished to return to those teenage days. The days before the War.

There's no way he could've waved away that answer with silence. That blissful ignorance had cost the older generation of Jedi's reputation, worse -- it had cost the galaxy to endure the horrors of the Sith for decades. Heads bowed behind the high walls of temples, preaching sermons that had helped none.

Silence made him complicit.

Hope was vocal.

"...we'll figure that out after." Dagon replied, shifting his attention back at the pressing matter at hand.

The clock was ticking against them. And with each hurried step following Arthur's directions, the Jedi could feel his palms turn sweaty. A cold sensation ran down his spine. An ominous sign through the Force in a race against time.

The duo evaded a few Senatorial Guard patrols before they reached the doors to one of the platforms of the convocation chamber. The sign on the panel indicated it was vacant. Yula's gadget came in handy as it slid the doors open and the two Jedi slipped in. Dagon rushed over at the edge of the platform to see Auteme a dozen or more levels beneath uttering a speech before the Senate. All the lights had fallen on her lithe form.

A hunter's bullseye.

"AUTE--!!" his booming voice drowned under the sudden explosion that rocked the chamber from top to bottom and sent a cloud of smoke and fire where Auteme had stood. Dagon's face lost all color, eyes widened in horror as his guts twisted into a knot. The air seemed to disappear, unable to breath as if he was drowning. Drowning in his own failure. Too late.

But he had to act.

To do.

When all senses evaporate, instincts kick in. Muscle memory of a hundred battles, hundred encounters with death. On the precipice -- on the razor edge between life or death -- and in some twisted way, this was what made him feel the most alive.

At that moment, the padawan beside him disappeared obscured by the fog slithering at the corners of his vision as he honed in on a source of blaster fire ( Amun Amun ). The cacophony of chaos muffled by the sheer strength of focus.

The raven-haired Knight hurled himself from the platform, soaring like a missile from a dozen levels above before his leg stretched out and came hunting for the bounty hunter's head.

The blue blade of the Jedi snapped to life only after.

The speech was what needed to be said for a few moments there was silence as if everyone had to think about what Auteme Auteme had just said, Faith was poised to stand up.

As she reached her feet there were gasps from the upper levels followed by the familiar sound, someone has fired a weapon in the Senate........AGAIN!

She looked up and around she could see him Koda Fett Koda Fett a blip truly but the armor already known then slowly her gaze made it to where Auteme was speaking, her mind quickly perceived Auteme was the target, "NO!" she screamed. Already around them Senators were scrambling, Senate Guards were inside trying to get everyone out.

She looked back at Jax Thio Jax Thio , "Did you see, did they hit her?" Faith reached down to the pod controls to push it towards the podium to check on Auteme. There were more words spoken behind her but she didn't hear them.

"We have to help her!" Faith touched the controls she never listened to anyone anyhow.

Corin Trenor Corin Trenor | Amun Amun \ The Arbiter The Arbiter | Elizie Athacorr Elizie Athacorr | Isar Isar | Kirie Kirie | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Susanna Sorrows | Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto | Grassias Dala Grassias Dala | Lirka Ka Lirka Ka | Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | Cadmon Geller Cadmon Geller | Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar | Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze | Luca Caldogne Luca Caldogne | @

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Mandalorian Armor

Corin Trenor Corin Trenor Amun Amun [/center]
The Arbiter The Arbiter Elizie Athacorr Elizie Athacorr Isar Isar Faith Organa Faith Organa Kirie Kirie Susanna Sorrows Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto Grassias Dala Grassias Dala Koda Fett Koda Fett Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Cadmon Geller Cadmon Geller Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar Koda Fett Koda Fett , Valery Noble Valery Noble (Enemy), Auteme Auteme (Target)

Hilal remained still trying to calm her nerves, this was only a job nothing more. Her people will be happy that not only she will capture a high-level target but also fight the legendary (or to her fracking pieces of chit) Jedi. It was a chance for Hilal to make her mark in the history books, the Mandalorians would sing songs about her. Just then there was a rumble causing the young woman to briefly lose her balance, her HUD was going berserk. An explosion went off in the senate chambers no doubt one of the Bounty Hunters doing.

"Looks like it's go time!" Hilal spoke to the Bounty Hunters over at comms. "DVA! Keep an eye out for security!"

A picture of DVA sprung up on the HUD as he gave some beeps indicating that he was on it. Smiling, Hilal unleashed a concussion missile through the door and flew into the crowd of senators. "HILAL ENGAGING!" She said unleashing blaster fire onto the senate guards.

Voice for the voiceless
The Arbiter had been listening to Auteme Auteme 's speech, however her eyes continued to wander around to those present. There were many faces she did not recognize, which caused her concern. She hoped that everyone had been properly vetted.

But then her fears were realized as she saw a sudden movement out of the corner of her eye. Her gaze jolted just in time to see a visitor transform into none other than Koda Fett Koda Fett as his outstretched arm pointed directly towards Auteme's pod. Instantly her eyes glowed white as she ignored all protocol and activated her own weaponized systems in a desperate attempt to counteract the attack about to take place. She immediately notified the Lujian forces that were standing by as the missile streaked through the senate hall towards Auteme.

She outstretched her own arm and flattened her hand as a small projectile of her own shot out from out of her palm, a desperate attempt to intercept the attack before it was too late. Both projectiles streamed towards Auteme Auteme 's pod as The Arbiter's eyes widened with anxiety.

The two collided with each other right before the missile struck the pod directly, causing a large explosion that surely sent all kinds of deadly shrapnel in Auteme's direction, but surely it would be much less damaging for her than a direct strike.

The Arbiter then turned its gaze back upon Koda Fett Koda Fett as she extended both arms in his direction, palms outstretched as a flurry of small projectiles exited her palms with puffs of smoke, all streaming directly towards him.

"If Koda Fett needs credits after all the work he did for the Sith Empire, I'll shred my entire card collection," Raenlyn muttered from her seat. She turned her attention to her daughter with a small smile and shushed her good naturedly. The former Jedi was certainly trying to evoke something in her audience, to galvanize some action against corruption.

It wasn't a very subtle attack against her and the Free Alliance Coalition's rivals in the Senate. The rush to the south with the SILK Trade Act was bringing plenty of opportunities for investments and prosperity, and the bloc was trying to make sure that exploitation didn't occur. There was also only so much the Senate could do in regard to planetary matters, so if Auteme wanted them to become the hands on the reins of what she termed an out-of-control bull, that would require some major changes to the Alliance's structure. More central integration, more agency engagement, more of well everything to coordinate resources to the causes that she wanted.

Jedi idealism mixed with ambition. A powerful combination, and a potent one. Also, a very tempting road to tread upon as she believed the phrase included something about a road of good intentions.

And then it became so much more exciting. Soraya caught it first, as was her duty to her Mistress. A Sullustan spectator was suddenly the infamous bounty himself and a rocket and blaster fire ripped towards the Senator from Epoch's pod in display of violence not seen in the Senate since Fossk. From pods around her, Senators started scrambling and running, their aides trying to get their bosses out or even to beat them to the exit.

"Bold," she simply said, not bothering to stand and leave yet. The corridor outside would be packed with fleeing politicians as it was.

Senate/GA - Auteme Auteme Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze The Arbiter The Arbiter Faith Organa Faith Organa Kirie Kirie Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto Isar Isar Corin Trenor Corin Trenor Grassias Dala Grassias Dala Valery Noble Valery Noble Susanna Sorrows
Bounty Hunters - Koda Fett Koda Fett Amun Amun Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar Cadmon Geller Cadmon Geller Lirka Ka Lirka Ka

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Formal Clothing, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Faith Organa Faith Organa , Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze , Valery Noble Valery Noble , Auteme Auteme , Koda Fett Koda Fett , Amun Amun

"Things just keep interesting do they?"

Jax grabbed Faith's arm pulling her behind him while he reached into the Force his Lightsaber flying from his belt an orange blade erupted from the hilt. "Becca!" Jax yelled. "Take Faith and head to the ship immediately!"

The Jedi Master then reached for his comm. "Dex!" Jax yelled. "You heard that explosion! Have the ship warmed and ready to go to Alderaan on the double!"

He turned to Faith. "I'll make sure the rest of the senators are safe!" Jax said. "Go. Now."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom