Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Valborg Notte | The Confederacy

Wearing: Wedding Ring | Prosthetic Arm | Semi-Formal Winter Wear
With: Faye Malvern Faye Malvern
nzwBq0H.png

And was as happy as he’d been in a long time one this evening. How couldn’t he be? He was the one person in this galaxy that meant everything to him and any time he could step away from his duties to either the Confederacy and/or Eiattu IV, he wouldn’t hesitate to take. Simply being in the presence of Faye Malvern Faye Malvern and Hera brought about a calmness in his soul that went unrivaled.

”Faye Malvern” said:
“We should do this more often. Even if it’s just the two of us and Hera.” She smiled again, only this time Alden wouldn’t be given enough time to see it. Faye stood on the tip of her toes to press a gentle kiss onto his lips.

”I -,” he began, but was cut off as Faye’s lips tenderly pressed against his own. He didn’t even bother to finish the thought for a moment and instead simply smoothly warmly back at her. Even pulling her in closer to himself as he hugged her tighter. ”I agree,” he said finally. ”We spend far too much time apart”. His mind wondered for a moment, as he thought of how little time they were really ever able to spend with one another. Was it really something they both wanted. They both knew there would be a certain difficulty with the respective positions each of them held within the Confederacy, to spend as much time together as they would have desired. But it was something they’d championed through to this point. He simply wondered if what weighed so heavily upon his heart in his time away from Faye was really the right choice for not only himself, but for her as well.

It was but a moment later, however, that he was pulled from dwelling on such thoughts as Faye would once again speak.

”Faye Malvern” said:
“I heard Alessandra Malvern Alessandra Malvern and Aries are going to be here tonight…”

The prospect of seeing Alessandra Creed Alessandra Creed and Aries always caused Faye to beam with a certain exuberance. And it made Alden swell with happiness, himself, to take in her own excitement. It was not secret the love she held for her nephew. And for Alessandra. After all they were family; he held much the same bravado for his own. That had made clear that fateful day he and Cameron Akaran had been reunited. It was as if Cam had returned from the dead that day. As if a hole that had burdened his heart for so long had finally been filled. It was no doubt a similar feeling that emanated from Faye each moment she was able to see her nephew.

”Faye Malvern” said:
”And Adron.”

As the name passed from Faye’s mouth, Alden displayed no outward reaction. He held nothing against Faye’s brother and had long since forgiven that man for the actions he’d taken and the words he’d spoke so long ago on Epica. It had been his own actions prior that had led to Adron’s feelings of betrayal. Not only by his apprentice, and friend, but by his sister as well. It had been as though Alden and Faye had thrust a knife into his back - and one with a honed edge at that. And for that reason, their relationship, if it could even be called that anyone, was severely strained at best, yet oftentimes non existent. Even when Alden and Faye has chosen to attend the coronation on Illyria for Adron and Alessandra, the two had not spoken a single word to one another. And the tension between them had been so thick, one might have been able to cut it with a knife.

Alden could sense the hesitance and uncertainty from Faye as she spoke. ”I have long since forgiven Adron. My heart is open to him and fully ready to embrace him as both a friend and a brother again should it be something he desires in his own heart. I hold no ill will for him, nor do I cling to any grudges.” Alden spoke calmly, perhaps more calmly than even Faye might expect of him. ”The door is open for your brother to be a part of this family; it’s on him to step through it.”. He offered her a smile before placing a kiss upon her forehead once more.
nzwBq0H.png

sLEgeWG.png

GAZE
Tags: Astrid Skovgaard Torgeir Skovgaard
Outfit: Current Outfit

Winter was a season that Redd loved. It was a season that was blanketed in white and it was, in a way, a small comfort to the wolf. The way that the snowflakes sparkled in the sun, the occasional wrong steps that could let you sink further into the soft blanket and even the chill reminded her that she was still alive. It was a past time that she always appreciated. It was always somehow so… Peaceful. Winter was a time where the reflections of the past were the strongest. Where she could remember the days of her pup years with a fond remembrance. However, it was now a season that was coming to pass and Redd had been quietly sad about it. That was until Astrid had invited the other out to go see the pretty lights. The Aurora lights in their full glory up in the mountains.

Redd had been eager to go for a run and as she waited by the treeline, the woman unconsciously tugged at the sleeve of her jacket. While she was starting to get used to wearing clothes, it didn’t mean that at times she didn't feel agitated by the material. It didn’t feel natural like her fur coat and bare skin did. However, it was a necessity, one that Gerwald had constantly grilled into her head. The wolf didn’t carry any weapons, nor did she worry about danger, for she herself carried a weapon deep within. A wolf whose teeth could sink into her prey and although that prey didn’t have the large stores of meat like it would in the summer due to the fact that winter had made her prey burn through its reserves; the overall result was still the same. After all, it was the thrill of the hunt that got the blood pumping.

The thought of the juicy meat had her salivating and she rubbed her hands together, before golden eyes turned to look for the other female companion. Shifting from one foot to the other, she felt the chill of the frosty snow underneath her booted feet sink into her bones and her bare hands continued to rub together to maintain body heat as she drew in deep, even breaths as she waited. Small puffs of smoke appeared in front of her as she exhaled, but her gaze was drawn upwards towards the sky. It was so vast and often at times expressive. Another one of her favourite times had been looking up at the stars with her old pack and making stories out of them. Stories that even they seemed like such a long time ago and could be a story all on its own.

Almost anything that had once carried joy for her, seemed like such a long time ago and so it was time to make new memories. At least that was what she told herself. Gerwald always reminded her that she was now in a new pack and it meant a new beginning. However this pack was strange to her, so strange in fact that most of them weren’t even lupines. To date she had only met three and one of them was no longer with them. So now the only two that she did know was Astrid and Gerwald. Where Gerwald was, she did not have a clue but Astrid was sure to arrive at any minute. At least that was what she hoped would happen.

Redd could feel it, feel the primal urge to run and hunt with a fellow wolf. She could feel her wolf just under the skin rearing its head and chomping at the bit to be unleashed. The feeling alone made her fingers curl as she shoved them into the pockets of her jacket. This was so then she wasn’t tempted to shift due to impatience and she shifted her feet upon the spot that she stood on once more.

center]
Ds3cKt3.png

Last edited:

FHSocial-Gala.png
Wearing: [X]
Tags: Yusha Yusha | Open​
Current Mood: Freezing​
She smiled at Lana's concern shaking her head gently as she walked over to her she gave a soft smile “I'm fine Lana just a little cold is all, I’m not exactly built for colder climates" she was in truth better next to the roaring fire the combination of the jacket the heat coming off the fire she was warming quickly by the moment. She was about to say something stopped and smiled before her brown eyes fell on Yusha Yusha approaching from behind Lana she winked at her "I think you have an admirer. Better not be rude" nodding behind her friend with a smirk.
Vess straightened up a bit giving a nod to Yusha as her friend had not seen him as of yet "She has a great voice for sure" Vess simply agreed with him and when Yusha asked Lana to dance she simply smiled at her friend "If you like, feel free Lana I'll be right here, I will catch up with you in a little while."

fireflies.png

FHSocial-Gala.png
Wearing: [This]
Tags: | Vess Sadragen Vess Sadragen | Yusha Yusha |

--------------------------------------------

A wave of relief washed through Laneya when Vess said that she was alright, though admittedly she felt a little guilty that her friend was cold and clearly not enjoying herself as much as Lana was. "Well you know, if you got up and we moved around some, you would get warmer faster." she pointed out with a cheeky grin. "And I bet we could get our hands on a couple of those steaming cups being handed out!" Granted, Lana had no clue what was inside said cups, but if they were steaming they were warm, right?

Of course, this was put to the immediate backburner when Vess spoke up about some sort of admirer. "What?" she straightened a little, and her brow pulled down in the middle when she heard a voice she didn't recognize from behind her. The curly haired brunette turned, and she looked truly surprised to not only be approached, but to be asked to dance as well. Though...if he had heard her sing, perhaps that wasn't so surprising, really. Whatever the case, it did sound like fun!

But her gaze drifted back to her friend, and Lana bit her lip briefly. "Alright, but if I look over and see you with your sad face on, I'm coming right back." she warned Vess before her attention went back to Yusha. "I think a dance sounds nice." she assured, then reached out so that she could take the hand that had been offered to her.

Last edited:
Taiia-Test.png

FHSocial-Gala.png
Equipment: Lightsaber
Wearing: [X]
Tag: Open
Taiia walked quietly through the crowds glancing everywhere at the various differences between all the worlds she had seen of late, Geonosis, Atrisia, Rishi twice and of course Ryloth and Vylmira. In a very short time, she had seen more worlds and fought in defense of the Confederacy than she would have ever imagined prior, she had found a home in the Confederacy and a purpose and a wonderful new master, even if she did not appreciate the title (Áine) either way she was more fulfilled than ever and was certain she would continue to thrive many would call the Confederacy Sith, she would argue from what she had seen they may not be noble but they do what is right by them and she could not fault that approach in the least. With a small smile on her lips she shook the thoughts loose with a gentle shaking of the head. Tonight was meant to relax not to study or ponder the questions of tomorrow.​
This world was different than the ones she had seen, a land of ice and snow different in many ways but it had its own charm as she meandered the crowd she felt a gentle tug of the force, it was always there it was just a matter of your mind being quiet enough to see and hear it, she pivoted immediately through the crowd and move toward the new sensation, so far it had not led her astray once since leaving the Jedi she would not even begin to second guess the will of the Force now.​
As she walked she remembered quickly two things, first the words of Áine about the little ball of ice she carried in her pouch, she would be trying to melt it and Taiia was meant to protect it, a smile played on her lips as she realized her master's presence on this world. Let the games begin.​

Neina Raethi

N
Div.png
G A L A
Effie-Side.jpg

Wearing: xxx | xxx
Tags: Ticca Ticca | Valeria de la Vallée Valeria de la Vallée

The woman she had spoken to had covered her eyes with a blindfold, so Effie couldn’t make out most of her face, but the wolf seemed to like her scent. Her hair was a shade of beautiful silver, so much so that it made Effie wonder if it really was silver, but it was just the dancing green lights in the sky shimmering over her head. She had surprised Ticca, she could tell by the slither of eyebrow that popped up over the edge of her blindfold. Effie looked abashed, for a moment, and then attempted a friendly smile. But then…

Could she even see her? From her surprise at Effie’s sudden appearance, and the way she had reacted, Effie could only assume. But the blindfold… The woman spoke, with a tender voice and a soft smile. Effie visibly relaxed. It was nice to know that she hadn’t interrupted, and that she’d managed to ask someone friendly. Her lips parted half-way to respond to the question Ticca had asked at the beginning, but found she couldn’t.

Effie tilted her head to the side, like a curious, untrained pup who had just been asked to sit. Her expression briefly displayed a mixture of confusion and panic. “I do not know Gerwald. I-...” Their exchange was broken by the arrival of another, with a face and hair whose shade rivalled the slowly thawing snow around them. Effie cast her gaze down at her question. Her eyes were a piercing shade of ice-blue. The wolf did not like them, but Effie was fascinated. She made the wolf turn her head back.

“Effie. My name is Effie.” She finally said, doing her best to put on a friendly smile. “I was just saying I was not looking for Gerwald… I am afraid I do not know who he is.”

Though her galactic basic was almost perfect, her thick foreign accent made some of the words sound strange. “His name is Vynter. He said I was supposed to meet him near some horses, but I cannot see horses here.” As if to solidify her point, though it didn’t need it, Effie glanced around the square with a puzzled look. “I suppose I am more lost than I thought.” She let out a gentle sigh of defeat, before turning back to look at the company.

After a brief moment of thought, Effie decided to take the advice her mother had offered her on their first trip to the market. If you get lost, stay exactly where you are, I will find you. Except it wouldn’t be her mother finding her this time, it would be Vynter. Lost or not, he had promised he would, and thus far he had proven that promise true. Besides, the two women she had the good fortune to bump into were nice enough to make Effie want to stay. This time, when she spoke, Effie beamed a genuinely friendly grin. “Thank you all the same for offering to help! What are your names?”

Effie-Bottom.jpg

Acantha Malvern

L ᵢ ₜ t ₗ ₑ B ₗ ₐ c ₖ b ᵢ ᵣ d
FHSocial-Gala.png

Wearing: xxx
Tags: Kyyrk Kyyrk

Felurian couldn’t help but smirk softly at Voph’s response, offering only a brief nod of admittance in return. More fool her for trying to pull the wool over his eyes. This would be the last time she took any advice on "propriety" from other squires.

Lady Malvern. She stiffened just a little. It irked her. Both sides of her family were tangled in terms such as these. Both sides had undeniable connections to royalty. The Malverns, no thanks to her father, she knew very little of. She had yet to meet the illustrious uncle everyone in the Confederacy seemed to know. In a way, she felt cursed by the name. She’d never had the chance to ask her mother why she chose to keep her mysterious sire’s namesake, but she was sure she wouldn’t have liked the answer.

Fela pursed her lips for a brief moment, before deciding to leave Voph uncorrected. It seemed as though leaning on her Father’s name would help her get what she wanted. A strange gift indeed, and not half as good as a new ship or blade, but the only one her elusive sire had ever presented to her. Fela wasn’t going to take that away from him now.

“I’m afraid so.” She spoke with a smirk, and just a hint of sarcasm in her tone. For a brief moment, she cast her gaze down, only to return it to Voph with a more inoffensive expression to replace the smirk. “I’m not usually the type to listen to rumours, but word has it that what free time you do have is being offered out as training. I’d like you to train me.” Blunt, direct, and to the point. There was no need to waste his time with the intricacies of why. He would ask for them if they were required, but Fela could tell he was the type that didn’t care.

Alora Fae

A
FHSocial-Tour.png

Tags: Rylan Kordel Rylan Kordel

Alora flashed him a genuine smile, one that she often only saved for when they were alone, that lit up the corners of her emerald eyes. Once credits had been exchanged, she looped her arm around his as they set off toward the door. At his comment, she shoved him with the flat of her palm playfully. “You only say this to make me smile.” Her left hand signed flattered embarrassment, and her face blushed an appropriate shade of red to match.

“I cannot decide whether I like you better in your warrior skin, or better in this.” She motioned to the suit with a smile. Blue certainly was his colour. The soft, sky coloured suit complimented his eyes. “No, wait. I have decided.” Alora flashed the sign for great amusement. “I like you better with nothing.”

Though Valborg currently celebrated “the great thaw”, it seemed the climate had yet to catch up. The sharp, crisp winter air tingled her lungs as she breathed it in, exhaling it in curling white tendrils of smoke. On her next step, she pressed herself a little closer to Rylan. Her home planet itself was plagued with harsh, cold winds, but it was nothing compared to frost and ice. “I think dinner sounds like the best plan.” She began with. “And drinks too. Do you remember the last time we shared a drink?”

It was the first time they had met. On a battlefield in the crumbling remains of a bar. It seemed like so long ago.

FHSocial-Tour.png

Attire: [This] over [This]
Tags: | Open |

-------------------------------------

After every little thing that Eenia had been through over the span of the past three years, it admittedly felt good to be out on her own for a change. No one to concern themselves over her, no one to push her too far - or not far enough. No constant reminders of things that she had done, or things that she had lost for that matter. That had ultimately been the deciding factor when Nia had made the decision to leave her former home. To step away from the places and people that remind her every single day of the things she had lost. Granted, the didn't do such things on purpose of course! She had only one true experience with cruelty in her years spent on Kashyyyk. No, it was just the familiarity of people, and things that had made remaining so difficult.

And so she had left. Found a new home, and a place where she could start her life anew. Granted, this was not it, no. Eenia had merely heard of this little holiday in passing and decided that it was something she could not miss. She had heard such stories of anomalies in the skies, but had never in her life expected to see such things. But here she was, seeing those very things in all their glory, unattended.

A fact that made her glance around briefly again for what had to be the umpteenth time. She had noticed quite a few pairs, be they friends or intimate pairings, and it did most certainly made Eenia aware of her current state. But, this was what she had needed - a fresh start and that was in all things. That included her platonic relationships as well - though she did at least have one or two friends whom she intended to keep in touch with. Despite this awareness she had not for spending this holiday with others, Nia shift about and returned her focus to the window she had been gazing within.

Plenty of knicknacks, and trinkets that she wouldn't mind having to help decorate her new home, but Nia had always been the sort to look at everything available to her before she started buying things, just in case she found something she adored more. As such, the blonde let out a crisp sigh, and then shifted her footing so that she could turn and walk on down towards the next window display.

FHSocial-Gala.png
Location: Traveling through town, Will arrive at Gala by end of post
Wearing: this (hood up)
Tags: Open!

Rann walked with purpose through the village seeking some establishment to get him something to imbibe. He did take the time to explore the village a little, more out of desperation to find what he was looking for then a sense of exploration. He spied this girl, he didn't know her name ( Eenia Vahn Eenia Vahn ) window shopping. He wondered why, she already looked amazing in what she wore. Then Rann looked away. Figuring that's why he wasn't fashionable. He bought one thing twenty times cause he figured it was good enough. Most people buy things they find appealing even if they have appealing stuff so they can look more appealing to more people.

Rann lamented that he didn't understand fashion. He continued on his journey, his quest to find something intoxicating and filling. It wasn't hard to find the area of the village that had all the fancy restaurants. The street was littered with them on either side of Rann. Inside, more couples laughing or groups of friends laughing, people having a good time together. Rann refrained from looking inside the windows anymore, and walked past the restaurants. His best hope now was just to drink something. Maybe the Gala had some food he could get? He continued, searching for his dream establishment: somewhere empty, dark, quiet, and secluded. He groaned quietly, passing more and more respectable establishments, realizing that there were more than likely NO dive-bars on this planet. Everywhere he could go was some fancy place. Fancy, fancy, more fancy, slightly less fancy. Wayyy too fancy.

He sighed, continuing his walk down the street. Then, he spied at the corner of the street, a sign. "BAR". It seemed less fancy from the outside. Bare. But, compared to normal bars on normal planets it was still incomprehensibly fancy looking.

"Good enough. Just a plain ol' bar."

He walked up to the door of the bar. Some lightly colored material and way more glass panels then a Bar door needs. He opened the door and stepped inside, before stopping suddenly observing his new surroundings.

The walls were what he noticed first. Dark green, apparent WOOD panels, lined all four walls. Adorned upon them covering the walls were several knick-knacks that seemed to have no theme. No rhyme or reason they were just.... there. Then he moved his eyes to the Bar itself. WAYYYYY fancier then a Bar... bar had any right to be. Some fancy, shiny wood material with ornate wood columns connecting the bar to the ceiling. Rann blinked, shocked, then looked at the people. finding all of their eyes upon him. More couples or groups of people. Fancy. Rann blinked again and stepped inside the bar completely.

He wondered what they thought. Man, dressed in all black, non-fancy robes that didn't even halt the cold very well, in a fancy bar, in a fancy village, for a fancy party, on a fancy planet, in the fancy sector of the galaxy. And here Rann was. Wearin' plain robes. Again, fanciest robes he owned, but not really saying much.

But here he was. All in black, alone. Inside a bar, Alone, going to get a bottle, ALONE, and going to drink it...alone.

To his relief, however, they turned away from him and resumed their conversations as he approached the bar.

"Bartender. A bottle. Wine, please. Thanks. Doesn't matter."
The bartender looked at him for a brief moment. "You want uh, a big bottle, sir?"
Rann over-exaggeratedly nodded his head, pulling some credits out of his robes and placing them on the bar before reaching out his hand as if willing a bottle be placed there.
The bartender shrugged, turned around and grabbed a bottle off the wall before placing it inside Rann's hand and taking the credits, going to retrieve Rann's change. But Rann, having received his prize, turned and walked outside of the Bar before receiving his change. Didn't matter. He looked up at the building that was hosting this party. Sitting above the Village like a castle. Was it a castle? Rann was unsure. Didn't matter. He looked down at the bottle, using the Force to grab the cork and remove it from the bottle before taking a swig of his drink. Sweet, with a bit of a bitter aftertaste. Rann wasn't usually the biggest fan of Wine, but figured if anybody looked at him he could play off he was partying with some Wine instead of drinking sorrows away with other, harder drinks.

Rann pondered the societal implications of drinking Wine in public alone as he downed another drink, smacking his lips with satisfaction. He wondered if he should just stay in the hipster bar, before changing his mind. Usually, Rann wouldn't care too much about the decor of the building. He just felt uncomfortable there. Maybe it was just today, maybe it was the cold. Rann didn't know. He took another drink and starting the walk towards the Gala.

He thought of how bad of a plan this was. The nervousness and anxiety he felt upon being looked at by about ten people who didn't have anything to do with him was already bad. Now, he wanted to go jump that number up one hundred fold with people who were to be his Comrades in arms. People he hadn't even really MET YET! Oh well, he thought. What's the worst that can happen? Eeeeh. swig

The walk up the hill to the building was uneventful. More people on the path that Rann avoided or they avoided him. He didn't play up any type of character, holding a bottle in his hand and taking a drink every so often was doing that for him. As he approached the front door of the building, he started just saying his name to the people in front. Rann Thress, Confederacy, as he walked passed into the building. Whether they were actual guards or just people standing around outside, Rann didn't know. It didn't matter. He found his way to the ballroom where the Gala was being hosted, his bottle of wine at least a quarter empty by this point.

He opened the door to the room slightly, looking around. As he feared, immaculately dressed people all around the room. Even people wearing just robes were wearing fancier robes than him. He sighed. Oh well. "If I don't make myself stand out, I won't." he said, taking one more drink for courage as he entered the room.

Everyone seemed much to pre-occupied with each other, and no one seemed to pay him any mind. He liked that.

He spotted a couple people, a man ( Kyyrk Kyyrk ) and a woman ( Acantha Malvern Acantha Malvern ) standing close to the dance floor. The man appeared blind. Great, Rann thought. If he just stands by this blind man people might just assume they know eachother. Rann can get some little waiter-man to get him something to eat, he can continue to drink, and he doesn't have to talk to anybody.

The girl was a hiccup, sure. they seemed to be talking to eachother, but Rann didn't mind too much. If they were talking to each other, and Rann just kind of floated by and stood there, Maaaybe it'd be natural enough to where she wouldn't think too much of it. Not enough to call attention to the blind man about the guy just kinda standing around.

Rann took a final swig of courage and enacted his plan. He walked with purpose, confidence, stumbling every so often as one with such confidence does, and stopped next to the man and woman.

Now all that had to happen was for nothing to happen. The plan was in place. swig

"WAITER! Ooops." He yelled.

Good job. Just a biiit too loud there, Champ. Several eyes turned to him, and Rann squeezed his eyes shut. Wishing to be anywhere but here, he turned to leave, his mission a failure and his face red with alcohol and shame, but it was at this point a waiter actually came to his assistance and he, in his haste, bumped into him.
The clanging made from loud sounds of the platter and drinks hitting the ground were much louder then his unfiltered, teetering on the edge of drunk voice.

It was official, his plan had totally failed. And he wished he was dead.

Last edited:

Sigrid Adair

S
FHSocial-Gala.png

Wearing: X, with a fur coat.
Interacting with: Open!

This was a sight to behold - a gala unlike those hosted in the perfectly tailored ballrooms of manses and castles, where all manner of people mingled, in the waning days of winter, and outdoors, no less! When her 'distant cousin' had opted to go, she had readily insisted that she come with, on the promise that when he departed, she would leave as well. Expanding her view was something she felt a fire in her soul to do, to drink in what the galaxy beyond her thus far gilded cage had to offer. That wasn't to say that she had never ventured outside of cityscapes, no. Just that in any instance like this, it was usually a tour with an entourage, but accompanying Lucianus Adair at least as far as making the trip together meant she had more freedom. Not that she wasn't trusted, but that going out on her own without proper accompaniment was simply not done, and in this case, the Lord was accompaniment enough... along with the pilot, who remained with the vessel.

While he effectively dove right into the midst of it all, she elected to nab a glass of sweet, white wine, and simply watch the couples, and the occasional exuberant child in their merry-making, from the fringes. The energy of the celebrations was hard to resist smiling over, but she hid it most of the time behind the rim of the glass. How much could she glean about the people here, from the way they moved, expressed, touched? The masters learned her in the study of a target, even if she was incapable of harnessing the same power in influencing or fooling one. In some ways, this observation felt inappropriate, but in others it was perfectly necessary. Seeing people as they were outside of aristocratic culture could only make her perception better, of this she was certain.

"They all seem so.... happy," she mused to no-one but herself, "or at least..."

Siggi took a small sip, and found the white wine acceptable. Not her favourite, but plenty drinkable, and her hazel eyes followed as one couple cycled past with an energy that surely kept them warm. She wrapped her free arm tighter around her middle at the thought of the chill that touched her ears and nose seeping into her bones, thankful that she chose this coat, today.

"...mm, trying to be."

Astrid Skovgaard

A
TyraTest.png

G A Z E

A hunt.

The word sent tingles of excitement through Astrid’s body, ones that prickled the hair on her arms and the back of her neck. When she and the beast she shared her soul with hunted, it was exhilarating. It was a chance to break free of the shackles of her human form, to feel the wind in her fur. To feel truly free. For the wolf, it was a different concept all together. A primal urge and an unshiftable connection to mother nature, no matter what planet it happened to set its paws on. It’s most basic, carnal, inner desire to run, to chase, to sink its teeth into something fresh. Both the beast and the woman shuddered.

Heavy, black leather boots crunched heavily in the slowly thawing snow underfoot. The wolf huffed. They were always much quieter, though their paws were twice the size of Astrid’s boots, but Astrid didn’t care. She loved the sound. Valborg, even during their great thaw, was a stark reminder of home. Of Skogur Heim in the midst of winter, when the frost covered the grass and trees and made them sparkle like jewels. For a brief moment, her shocking pink eyes chanced a gaze at her twin. In terms of appearance, they were twins in nothing but name, but the connection between them went deeper than that of family. Deeper than that of the pack or of blood. Deeper even than the connection to the force they both shared.

She knew he would feel the same. The tall dark wood trees casting them in their shadowy embrace as the silvery light of the moon danced across their deep green leaves. The sound of the wind whipping over the icy sheet covering the ground, and the steady crunch of their boots compacting slowly thawing snow. It was all just like home, and now they were adding a hunt to the mix. Astrid turned her head to catch the breeze, sniffing the air of anything remotely familiar. With the next gust came a scent that put a rather pleasant grin on her face.

“Redd!” Her soft tone called out through the trees. There was no need to shout. Astrid had smelled her packmate before she had seen her, so her voice was a little preemptive considering she was still shadowed by the trees, but Redd would hear her. Astrid quickened her pace, knowing her twin would not be far behind, until she emerged just on the other side of Redd. “You are patient.” Her foriegn accent was thick with amusement as she went to embrace her sister. “I would already be racing through the trees.”

Kerstan Blackmoore

K
FHSocial-Gala.png

Tag: Áine
Of course she remembered the song. Kersta had made her to remember. In many way it was a curse. They lived so long, and they did not forget. Five hundred years was a long time to harbor the pain and hurt he had subjected fire haired woman to, but then there were memories such as this. Dark eyes closed for a moment as Kerstan replayed the night in his mind simply to remember the dress. The tiniest of genuine smiles pulled at his lips. He was evil, of that there was no doubt, yet Áine proved to be the only one who could pull at the trace amounts of goodness inside him. She was his weakness in every way that she was his greatest strength.

"Did you keep it," he inquired of the dress as his feet moved in time with the music. Every step was the exact same motion of the dance he had taught her so long ago. Did she remember it?

For a moment, time stood still, and the room was empty. The clamor and dull buzz of many voices on top of one another quieted. Even the music seemed to cease its sound. As Kerstan looked at his creation in those moments everything was it should be. For how long? There was no answer to that question. The two led lives that did not always walk the same path. It was an odd arrangement they shared. They had agreed to always find each other, to always come back to one another, but neither sought to chain the other down.

The moment did not last long.

A sensation pulled on the inside of Kerstan.

His eyes swept the room searching for the source of the feeling which had cast itself over him like a gray cloud before the storm. The aura was old, ancient, it was powerful. There were few Kerstan knew with such an atmosphere about them, and there were only two that Kerstan knew still walked among the living. Of the two there was one he knew intimately well, that of his father, there was a familiarity to it that this seemed to lack, and yet, there was.

Kerstan had yet to find the face, but he knew the answer. His eyes settled on the vision of beauty he held in his arms as the words began to leave his lips.

"My uncle ( Lucianus Adair ) is here... how odd."

It would be open for Áine to suggest they could find him. Kerstan had no desire to share the woman tonight. Still, the feeling was unsettling. His lover would feel it for certain. The strength of it could only make him wonder.

What did Tapani want with the Confederacy?

CtYORfQ.jpg
FHSocial-Gaze.png

Alina arrived at Valborg to find it in the midst of a Celebration, in itself this was a surprise she knew little of this world or its custom she was but a traveler on a journey who happened to arrive at a festive time, none of her adventures so far had been a part of her plan but circumstances being what they were fate always seemed to redirect her even when she had a singular goal. It did not take long for her to take note of the chill in the air, had she been a normal person she might even be cold but as she began to walk the streets the air began to swirl with energy and be drawn toward her at her silent command as it was drawn to her the air itself increased in temperature and began to form a cloak of warmth around her. To some perhaps a complicated feat but to her family it was a relatively simple thing to do for her. Alina would quietly walk through the city she was met by more than a few glances, she was not dressed for the temperature but she ignored these glances and continued on.​

The life and mirth on display was in a word heartwarming, reminding her of home before everything fell apart and before her sister left them behind. At first she was quite bitter but in time came to realize the truth of what happened. If anybody was to blame it would have been the church who had fallen long ago, had they not she may have ended them herself. While she did stay in contact Alina had become more concerned and could no longer wait at home for her sister's visit or the next call, she wanted; no needed to be by her side and that is why she found herself here. If she was aware of the awkward glances she was receiving she showed no reaction. Her innermost thoughts on the past and even suddenly upon recent friends she had made on her journey. The two others she had met upon that station, they had been separated by the slavers upon their departure she could only hope those two ( Tyrias Aran Tyrias Aran , Ardinia Abzan Ardinia Abzan ) were safe a little part of her was even hoping they would meet again.​

But even that concern was fleeting here thoughts returning to the present as she found that her feet had carried ber out of the town itself and toward one of the high peaks in the distance. This suited her mood she decided and begin to follow the well-traveled path into the mountains the quiet isolation suited her well enough, what would she even say to her sister when she found here again? She had know knowledge of the anger she had held against her. Alina let out a very long and weary sigh as she reached the apex of the very first slope of the mountain range, turning back to look toward the distant village little more than shimmering lights on the horizon now.​

A sad smile touched her lips, it was a truly beautiful sight she wished her sister was here to see it with her “I hope you are well Lunara, I miss you ( Lunara Azure Lunara Azure )” she spoke on the wind, if only that wind could carry her words across the stars themselves, and let her sister know she was seeking her.​

starryteal.png

us9Q1NV.jpg

G A L A

Voph arched a brow as the girl pursed her lips in response to being called Lady Malvern. It would seem that not all nobility placed their entire worth upon their birthright. Voph took another sip of his drink, and turned to survey the crowd. "I never much cared for my birth name either. Though perhaps that is because I do not deserve it, by now." Voph's head turned back to look at Fela, and his brow furrowed as if he were concentrating on something. Or...perhaps confused? "I must warn you. Who ever told you that I train those seeking knowledge during my free time lied." Voph's head tilted to the side slightly, almost giving him the appearance of a confused dog.​
"Training those who come after...That is my purpose. I am no fool to think my work will be finished when I die. Someone will need to take up the mantle when I am finished." Voph opened his mouth to respond when someone standing right behind him yelled loudly for a waiter. Voph turned just enough to cast a furrowed brow at the man, clearly a gesture of staring daggers, in spite of no eyes. He turned back to Fela and continued. "That having been said, my knowledge is vast and terrible. If you learn of what I know, there will be no turning back. So I ask you this. Understand that there is no right or wrong answer, but it is a test all the same. Why do you wish for me to train you?"
bHZYQG.png

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
FHSocial-Tour.png

Interacting With: No one yet. Open!

Red walked down the streets, taking in the sights and the sounds of the village. It was all very quaint, peaceful, and relaxing, something Red didn't experience often. He often didn't relax or be anywhere this peaceful, and yet here he was. He wore what normal people called "winter clothes". That too was not ordinary for Red, as he was often wearing his armor, but today he wasn't, looking almost normal. Of course, he would still stand out, thanks to his red hair, but he still looked vaguely normal. His red hair did attract some attention, but he was used to that, so he thought nothing of it.

Everything here was so lively, it was amazing. Red rarely relaxed, but today he was trying to enjoy himself, for once. Apparently, working too much was considered "unhealthy" by most people, so Red was given mandatory leave time, so he had no choice but to accept it. Mandatory leave time, wow, did he really work that much? It must be worse than Red thought if he was given that. Still, he tried to enjoy himself. If fact, he hadn't even brought any weapons, as this was meant to be a festival, not a war zone.

He wandered down the streets, looking at everything, he might make his way to the gala soon, but for now he was just wandering around, enjoying it all. He noticed multiple other people on the street, including one strange woman, ( Eenia Vahn Eenia Vahn ), looking at windows full of items. What in the world was she doing? Was this normal behavior for people? To just look at items in shops? It seemed like she was planning to steal something, as that behavior was something a thief would do. Of course, she didn't look like a thief, and she definitely didn't have the air of a thief, but Red didn't know what she was doing, so he didn't know if this was normal behavior, so he was curious.

He walked up to her. "Hi, um, what are you doing? You keep on looking at stuff like you want it, but then you move on to another item or store, and you just keep on doing that. Might I ask what in the world you're doing?" He asked her. Then, he stopped; that might come off as rude or suspicious. "Sorry, I'm not that good with people, especially females, and I've never seen anyone do what you're doing, so I'm a little bit curious. Right. Hi, I'm Red." He said, introducing himself.

Well, this was already off to a great start.

EDIT.png

FHSocial-Gala.png

Tags: Rann Thress Rann Thress

To say she was new, was an understatement. New to everything and had only just been recruited into the ranks of the Confederacy and found herself within the Knight’s Obsidian. The woman had even started to attend a school of some kind. At least, she thought it was a school. Pale blue eyes took in the spectacular display around her and slowly her head rose towards the sky to see the brilliance of the lights stretch out before her and a smile curved her lips. If she didn’t have an intention to find her place within the faction, one would have probably found her running through the thick trees, going up to the top of the mountain to howl at the spirits of the sky. Spirits were to be respected and she lightly touched the silver of the necklace that hung around her throat before drawing her hand away from it and turned to view the people at the Gala.

Some were dancing, others were talking in excited voices, while others seemed to be a little more serious in conversation and she wondered why. Black heeled boots carried her over towards a door which as she found, led straight into a bar and her eyes took in the grouped up people. People who seemed to know each other and others who just appeared to be lonely. There were way too many lonely people on such a night like tonight, it seemed like tonight she hoped to keep at least one lonely soul company, at least keep them company in conversation anyway. Such as was her way; to try and make others feel better. To bring a light into a world full of darkness, even though she herself could react with dark or good intentions, depending on the situation at hand.

This situation called for a little bit of fun and even she was prone to enjoying a good time. However, her eyes followed a man that was dressed in black with his hood up. She watched as he stood awkwardly next to two other people who appeared to be deep in conversation with each other, before turning to walk away. Then the lupine witnessed the crash of platters and drinks and a laugh passed her lips. Even though she herself was mostly dressed down, she didn’t care and her black heels carried her form over to a man that she didn't know, was called Ran Thress and slung an arm around his shoulders. ”Hey you!” She said as pale blue eyes sparkled with amusement, ”Good to see that you're having a lot of fun!”

Aadya’s free hand slipped into the pocket of her black coat and brought out a small rainbow lollipop and held it out to the male. ”Here have this, maybe some cool air outside will feel amazing! We can even catch the sight of some of those pretty lights of the spirits in the sky.” The woman began to try to pull the male towards the exit in an attempt to help him out of the current situation that he had found himself in. Honestly, to her nose; the whole bar reeked of alcohol and cigarettes, but the man beside her also smelled almost like the bar itself. ”Oh sorry about my manners! My name is Aadya. Aa-Dyah,” She said, sounding it out for him. ”I’m new. I came to see some lights, eat some candy and enjoy the company.” Aadya said with a smile, while the twinkle of amusement never left her pale blue eyes. Her arm that had been slung across his shoulders wouldn't leave its position, unless he made her. Although whether or not it was making him uncomfortable, she wouldn't know. Invading people's personal bubbles was a bit of a habit for her. Almost like second nature. "What's your name?"

Torgeir Skovgaard

T

g7rmCoj.gif

4k7vnED.png
Torgeir Skovgaard, sister to Astrid Skovgaard, The Black Wolf. He had many titles and names, Spear of the Lightning God, Black Brother of the Forest, Aspect of Dauda Faerir... as he looked back, he couldn't help but feel as if he had too many. He knew that for almost every title he held, his twin held an equivalent. She was the white wolf to his black, the Light Side to his Dark Side, though he admittedly doubted her extensive knowledge of all the titles he held, for his were more discriminatory and vile, lacking in vanity and respect.
Though he had not accompanied her to this planet that reminded him so much of their own. No, he had come to hunt, and hunt he shall. He donned a plain tunic of light, flexible cotton and hunting pants of weathered, brown leather. Flexible yet protective. He covered his arms with a black woollen jacket, marked with the symbol of his clan on the left breast, and a tailored symbol depicting a black wolf in a depiction of a ying-yang pattern.
His abundant, untamed black hair flowed freely in the gentle breeze, unobstructed by a hood. His blood-red eyes gazed into the starch white biome he found himself walking through. He walked by his sister, through the thawing snow and under the shelter of trees of pine. He did not need to think to know she shared with him in the nostalgia, and the want of their wolves. He was credited with being the more impulsive of the twins, though he preferred the term free. Free of the restrictions the light imposed, free to enjoy life, free to live by the will of the Gods above, below and the ones that shared their plane with them.
He drank wine and ale by the bucket to warm his belly in the coldest of winter nights, and hunted on Gjifarinn's land to sate his appetite. He paid respects to the nine gods, and did tribute to Dauda Faerir, a name-sake of his titles and the God who had blessed him upon birth. He was truly free to live life, as the god's intended. Who was to say otherwise? He was born in the most religious corner of Skógur Heim and it showed, but that was not to diminish his lust for the hunt, to run free amongst the world. He would brook it, be it with wolf's paw or man's hand.
He followed his sister, keeping by her side and matching her strides and opposing them with the reverse. For every step she took with her left foot, he so stepped with his right, with every swing of her right hand, so did his left hand in turn. This is the way it is and was meant to be. He knew little of who they were to meet, save that they were another of the wolf-blood that would join them for the Hunt. He saw no reason against it, Gjifarinn had made beasts, and creatures for them to feed on, and lands for the creatures to live on, they were the property of the Gods to be used by whomever may hunt with honour and for reason.
When at long last they neared the rendezvous point, his 'better half' ran, causing a spike of jealousy to rise in Torgeir's chest, only to be extinguished seconds later when he smelt the new smell on the wind, heard the call of his sister and saw the embrace she shared with their new hunting partner. He trudged through the snow, for the second he ran, the moment he let the wind rush through his hair and the adrenaline pump through his veins, the wolf would take control. As he made footfall in the snow the beast within snarled and panted and longed and lusted to be free to run once more.
He offered the new smell a curt nod of his head, as a smirk played on the corner of his mouth. A smirk born of joy from seeing his sister so happy to find comfort in another, and a smirk born by the wolf within, that knew his freedom to roam was near.
With a final look to Astrid, his beloved sister, and to the redd-haired woman, he turned his head skyward, sending a silent prayer for The Father's blessing. He levelled his head even, and bid Gjifarinn to favour him with a good hunt and safety on his grounds, then turned his head low to the ground. His final prayer was to Dauda Faerir, bidding not meet him for many a sun and moon cycle to come.
It was with the final prayer to Dauda Faerir that his shadow-black fur sprouted from his once sun-kissed skin, his body lowered as his bone structure changed, his hands and feet forming into the paws of the wolf, a tail sprouted as his face elongated into a snout. With the wolf's first breath of the clean air, he knew he was free.
VduAt6H.png

YwqjUnZ.png

GAZE
Tags: Astrid Skovgaard | Torgeir Skovgaard

As the winds shifted, the woman was all about ready to rip her clothes off and shift. Instead, she scented the other female and heard the crunch of snow under the other woman’s boots before she heard her name being called. Redd’s head shifted slightly to the right as golden eyes took note of the other woman approaching her and a smile curved her lips as she took in Astrid’s frame. They were of the same height and so as the other embraced her, she was hesitant when it came to responding in kind. Touch… Was mostly so foreign to her now, almost as if it was a distance dream from times long passed. So the lupine almost shrunk away from Astrid as she wrapped her arms around her, but a slow exhale saw her own arms lifting to wrap around the frame of the other woman. Friendly. Astrid was friendly. She was pack and that was something that she had to constantly remind herself of.

That was until she caught another scent travelling along the wind, one that left her slightly confused as it smelled like Astrid but different. Astrid’s blood relative? Slowly, she pulled away from the white haired woman and listened to her words, but her eyes fell upon the male that had joined them. He was lupine for sure, smelled it even and she returned his nod with one of her own. ”I would have been, except I have learned from experience that sometimes it is best to wait and conserve energy. That sometimes… Things are better left experienced as a pack.” Redd said to Astrid as her eyes turned back to the woman before her and heard the shift of the male’s transformation begin.

”Besides, I made a promise to wait and I always keep my promises.” Was all that she said as she smiled and stepped back from Astrid. Redd then pressed one toe against the back of her boot to pull one off, only to follow suit with the other until she stood barefoot in the snow. Golden eyes looked to the male once more as she felt her own transformation begin. The sound of clothes shredding did not phase her one bit as two hands and two feet turned into paws that stood upon white snow. Shaking out her red coat, she looked at the shredded clothing, nosing them slightly before shaking her head. Gerwald was going to kill her for destroying yet more clothing, but it wasn’t as if she was the one that cared for them. Golden eyes looked to Astrid before looking back to the black wolf once more.

Finally! She was free once more to run as a wolf and she wagged her tail as she ran a circle around Astrid before finally approaching the male. Redd paused only for a brief moment, if only to wonder about the male and his intentions before, should he allow it, she rubbed her fur against his in a light greeting. Then her paws carried herself back over to Astrid and then towards the first tree. She lifted her nose to scent the crisp air and felt the cold, but her thick winter coat kept her warm even from the chill. Her ears pricked forwards as she listened to the sounds of the people; those that partied below them and the ones that rode behind horses in carriages. Redd’s nose lifted as she scented a faint trace of others that had decided to walk within the thickly forested area and she finally looked back at the others.

Upon seeing that Astrid had shifted, she launched forwards into a run, stretching her paws out to elongate her strides as she weaved through the thick, snowed down trees.​

lxxxsmb.png

"In the light of the moon, they call me back."

Interacting With: Lucianus Adair

Wearing: XOXO

Morrigan’s attention was drawn away from the celebrations to settle on the svelte, low-voiced man who approached her, immediately discerning what she could from his appearance. He was sharply dressed, strong of jaw, thick shouldered, yet smooth and graceful in his movements for one of such stature. Even in the dim lighting, she could tell his eyes were sharp, keen, and shone like ice at the bottom of a well during a cold Islimorian winter.

A faint smile took her lips and her glittering gold eyes slipped back towards her glass that she lifted to take a fair draw from.

“I’ve had better, but it’s well enough.”

Her position adjusted in a non-menacing slowness, her unoccupied hand coming up to cup the elbow of the arm holding the chalice aloft, straightening her spine. Morrigan’s own senses plucked at his Force signature, assessing it and finding it not light, but not plunged entirely in the darkness either. He piqued her curiosity.

“I haven’t seen you around before,” truthfully, this wasn’t odd in the slightest. Morrigan was still finding her place among the Confederates after Gerwald helped her to escape from her homeworld and didn’t know very many among their ranks yet. “Are you with the CIS, or do you have other vested interests?”

1rVtsqN.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom