Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Valborg Notte | The Confederacy

FHSocial-Gala.png
Wearing: [Formal Attire]
Tags: Effie Ticca Ticca Vynter Vynter

tcxa41J.png

Valeria noticed that Effie initially looked away, unable to look into her eyes, Valeria thought that perhaps she may have been slightly intimidated by her gaze, not something uncommon as her eyes gave stark contrast to her skin and gave her a naturally intense gaze. Valeria was still unsure as to what seemed off about her presence within the Force but for now she would ignore it despite her extreme curiosity, after all it’s not as though she was threatening, the poor girl got lost on Vandor after all.

“Effie. My name is Effie.”....“I was just saying I was not looking for Gerwald… I am afraid I do not know who he is.”

The girl had finally replied to Valeria’s question. Valeria noticed that she had a thick accent despite having a good grasp of Galactic Basic, it was clear she was not from any sort of, what Valeria would consider, a civilized world, perhaps she was from some backwater planet that no one had ever heard of however this would explain how she got so lost even on a planet like Vandor. Valeria heard the girl speak again and stated that she was looking for a man name Vynter, she hadn’t heard the name before and it didn’t ring a bell but it appears perhaps that Effie was not as important as Valeria had thought however she was still pretty interesting and perhaps this Vynter fellow would be interesting as well. She had said something about horses so clearly she was looking for the stables but those were quite far from the Town Center where they were and where she ended up. Effie had then asked for her name, a request she had not heard in some time as individuals normally never ask who, only why.

No sooner than she had begun to debate her introduction then she saw a man approaching from behind Effie, though it was clear she had noticed him long after he had started walking towards the three. He walked with a certain deliberate and dignified posture and was, compared to Valeria, quite large and with a piercing gaze from his blue eyes while the breeze tugged Valeria watched as he outstretched his hand and placed it on Effie’s head and said ["This." he began, moving his fingers slightly. "Is a brain-eater. And what is it doing?"]

["Starving."]

He gave a slight chuckle at his own joke, to which Valeria gave a slight smirk at, she thought it was a bad joke but felt entertained all the same. The man then apologized and asked Valeria, and the Miraluka, for her name after giving his own, Vynter, it appeared that the man the girl was looking for had found her instead. Valeria decided she’d do her full introduction, who knows when she’d have another chance after all.

“I am Lady Valeria Aurea Sempronia, Matriarch of the Sempronia family. I am also referred to as the Lady of Vanity by some.” Valeria stated, giving a slight nod to those present and giving herself some self satisfaction at an introduction she had not given in a long time.

teal123.png

Alora Fae

A

Alora could only smile bashfully at his response, casting her emerald gaze down to the slush covered cobblestones. She wasn’t normally one for flirting, never mind flirting in public, but the streets were relatively quiet. And she was in a good mood.

At his comment of their first meeting, Alora placed a reminiscent expression on her face. It was strange to see it form such a complex emotion without the aid of a hand signal or two, but it looked oddly like it belonged there. “We have come far, since then.” She placed emphasis on the we, because since that day… Alora and Rylan had disappeared. Two separate entities had become one, through fate or chance, neither seemed to care. But both had been equally willing.

When he mentioned the helmet, and the bottle of strong sour liquor they had both shared, Alora nodded eagerly. “Yes. I like that. The things that started the beginning.” She nodded, even though the words made no sense in galactic basic it was a saying she had spoken often in her own language. It was a much more complicated dialect than basic, it relied heavily on emphasising different parts of a word to mean different things. She had been trying to teach Rylan some, but it was slow progress in comparison to the hand signals. She didn’t seem to mind though, she was always grateful for the chance to practice basic.

“So…” Glancing up at him, a smile had returned to her lips. “Where is the food?”

FHSocial-Gala.png

Wearing: [
x]
Tags: Vess Sadragen Vess Sadragen

Watching the ones who chose to partake in the dancing and merriment, her hands rub against the fabric of her sleeves, warming up her arms as much as possible. No matter how many times she seemed to visit the world, she always forgot just how cold it was. Having just stepped out onto the streets a moment before, the thought of returning to the warmth had crossed her mind, but a curiosity to see how others were enjoying this time brought her into the chilly air. Taking a drink as one was offered to her, the warmth was a refreshing feeling to her fingers. Instead of taking a sip, she simply held it for a moment as she walked, glancing at those around her.
Wandering through, her gaze fell upon Vess Sadragen Vess Sadragen who looked colder than she herself felt. Taking a glance, she followed the other's gaze before raising a brow. Shrugging to herself, she approached the woman and held out the cup, steam still rising from the contents as it remained full. "Here. You might need this more than I do right now." She spoke up, keeping a neutral tone. "Got it for the warmth, but I'm not sure what it is. Didn't try it."

FHSocial-Gala.png

Wearing: [This]
Tags: | Yusha Yusha |

---------------------------------------------------

Perhaps it could be considered strange to some, to accept a dance from a total stranger, especially when one's friend was clearly suffering in the moment. But, not only had Vess Sadragen Vess Sadragen given her blessing and more or less shooed Laneya off, but this was a festival, a celebration right? Why wouldn't Lana enjoy what it had to offer - even if that came in the form of meeting new people and expanding her company? Not to mention, this stranger had offered to venture back to Vess is she was found pouting at any point and drag her along for the dancing experience too, and that was more than enough for Lana. "I'm not sure she would enjoy it, but at least she would be warm if she had to be brought along!" After all, moving around would get the blood flowing and warm her chilled friend right up.

As it were however, they didn't seem to need to drag poor Vess into anything. While Lana hadn't exactly noticed her friend getting company, the curly haired girl did find herself quickly lost in the amusement of dance. Naturally she didn't know these steps, but she was a quick learner and managed to not step on any toes. While not a particularly ungraceful sort, it was still a huge deal to not stomp on toes - her partner's or anyone else around for that matter!

"My name?" she managed between amused little laughs. "I'm Lana," she had stopped giving out her full name considering it wasn't used often anyhow. "And what about you, what should I call you?" It only seemed fair to get his name in return, after all.

Tag: Adron Malvern Adron Malvern | Faye Malvern Faye Malvern | Luca Donskoi Luca Donskoi
Objective: Gala
Thoughts: "All you need is love...And a fleet the size of which the galaxy has never seen."

motionpurp.png

“No one will ever deserve a chance with Faye. You’re her brother. That’s just the way it is.”

Alessandra glanced at Adron when he claimed that he did not deserve her. She was a descendant of a well-known and respected family on Brentaal IV and in the Pacanth Reach. As much as she carried herself with the demeanor and the upbringing of a little Queen—It was only recently that it had been made real. It was Adron who had claimed that title for her. Not her family. No one else. He caressed her cheek and for a brief moment, a sense of electricity rode the air that touched her skin.

Warmth, unbidden. “And yet…Here we are.”

Married. Happily, with a son.

A brief smile crossed over crimson lips while she watched Aries cling to his father like a second skin. She didn’t comment on the memories that flooded her husband. Remnants of pain. Pieces of himself that he’d thought were lost with Serenno, never, ever to be found. She knew they still existed. His expression affirmed that he knew the same. Some of the shadows left his features and she leaned over to press a kiss to his cheek. In the same action, she let a feather touch console their son. He mumbled, often, when he slept. Goodness knows what kingly proclamation he was giving.

Adron stopped and seized an otherwise quiet moment. They came far and few in-between these days. So much so that when he kissed her, truly, she felt some of the cold apprehension Atrisia had left her with fade away. Aries murmured again and she could feel Adron smile against her. Soft fingers reached out to brush at his mouth. He wouldn’t want to walk into a gala wearing her lipstick. Alessandra let her husband lead when it came to finding Faye and her boy. She could have; but this was his prerogative.

She could feel in her bones that it was time to end the unspoken hostility.

Atrisia had taught her well. Time—Was precious. There were so many things that she wanted to say to Mishel that she couldn’t. She would never be able to tell her what a good Aunt she would have been. She would never be able to tell her that she loved her. It bothered her. In the reality that she had faded to, in all this time, had she ever known? Alessandra did not want that for Adron and Faye.

The fate of knowing that all things were destined to end.

As they approached the gilded pair, young, and in love they couldn’t help but overhear the topic at hand. Siskeen. Olanet. It was all some people could think about. Talk about. It had shaken their nation in a way that none had thought possible. They would grieve. They would rebuild. She knew that Adron had gone to war on a beast of all things. She much preferred him at the helm of an SSD. There were lots and lots of weapons on that kind of ship. It made her feel far more secure.

Luca Donskoi Luca Donskoi and Faye Malvern Faye Malvern were interrupted by a sleepy young prince that wanted to cuddle a princess into next week. The thought made her pause. If they had made Faye royal did that mean Mishel should be afforded the same luxuries? Even in death…It was something that Alessandra wanted to recognize. She placed a pin in the thought and buried it to speak with Adron about when they weren’t in polite company. Alessandra ached to do something for Mishel. Anything.

It was killing her—Knowing that she’d been helpless to stop what happened. Slowly, bit by bit, every day. The words that Alden had spoken rang in her ears far louder than any drum. She could feel them in her blood. Loss. The threat of loss. Loss, confirmed.

Her eyes burned unbidden for a moment.

Adron glanced at her to prove his point and her expression schooled itself into refined aristocratic beauty. The words he spoke were true. They were always strong. Together; or apart. Their family stayed together in a definitive way. She watched Faye while Aries curled into the dark-haired woman. All the while she remained vigilant. Adron was trying to make peace with Alden. Hopefully, everyone would see that. “That sounds marvelous. I could definitely use a drink—Shall we?”

Her voice was gracious and sweet.

Inside…She burned. She felt the ashes of guilt. It was growing more difficult to wear the face of a perfect Minister and Monarch. Her sister was dead. Gone.

Alessandra could definitely use a drink.

Astrid Skovgaard

A
TyraTest.png

G A Z E

Redd Redd | Torgeir Skovgaard

From snout to tail her entire body shuddered when the midnight black fur of her brother brushed up against her side. When the hunt began, all three set off at the same pace. At the pace of a beast that had been caged for months. At the pace of an animal finally feeling the moonlight on its back, the wind in its fur, the breeze forcefully filling its lungs.

For the longest of times it had been her and Torgeir, which was always… enough. Yes, she missed their home. She missed their family, their mother, their father, their other siblings. The woods, the sea, the air, the mountains, the island. Everything. She missed them all with the ferocity of a thousand fires, but her twin’s company had made it easier. Astrid still didn’t know much about their new packmate Redd, but she did know that she had been alone. It wasn’t in a lupines nature to be alone. It was rarely in their nature to be in groups of less than three, but to be entirely alone? It made the wolf and Astrid shudder.

To Redd, this joy in this experience must have been multiplied numerous times.

When her pack veered off to hunt, Astrid continued to run. Her great pink tongue hung loosely from her mouth, flapping in the breeze as her speed increased to near impossible levels. She bounded through the snow, leapt into piles of the stuff that had collected at the base of the trees, chased the snowflakes that drew an erratic pattern to the ground. She felt like a pup again, allowed to explore the boreal forest on her doorstep for the first time with Torgeir in tow. Her mind was far away from the hunt until...

The wind blew fiercely, from the top of the mountain down, bringing with it the strong scent of blood fresh from the kill. Torgeir was always an eager hunter, even when they had been hunting with their blood pack. With the rest of the Kod’yoks now retreating quickly to safety there was no chance of her own kill. The wolf grimaced, as much as a wolf with no concept of human emotion could. She may have missed her chance to hunt a Kod’yok, but she wouldn’t miss a chance to hunt her spoilsport brother. Following the scent of sickly sweet crimson, Astrid trotted silently to the clearing where her packmates had found their evening meal.

The white wolf arched her back and sunk low into the snow. She was nigh invisible there, even to a wolf’s eyes. The rest of the year her brother had the advantage, or any other member of her pack really, but in the midst of winter it was Astrid’s turn to shine. Creeping around the circle, and hoping that both her packmates' attentions were given solely to the meat between their teeth, she came to a halt behind her brother. Her violent pink eyes watched his tail as it swayed back and forth, back and forth. Astrid took a deep breath in, holding it to prevent the inevitable stream of billowing frozen steam that would alert the others of her presence.

One…
Two…
THREE!

The white wolf pounced, with two powerful back legs that sent her careening through the tree line heading straight for Torgeir’s back, sharp teeth poised to playfully nip at his ear.

FHSocial-Gala.png
Wearing: [X]
Tags: Laneya Wexler Laneya Wexler | Yusha Yusha | Open​
With: Ciri Jade Ciri Jade
Current Mood: Freezing​
For the most part, she had been watching Lana and Yusha dance and did not notice the approach of Ciri Jade Ciri Jade until she was almost next to her, in fact when the new arrival spoke she was a bit surprised, the young brown-haired girl turned to see who had spoken to her a bit taken aback to be approached at all but she offered a warm smile and then raised a curious eyebrow before she removed her hands from the pockets of her coat and taking the offered cup from her "Thanks" she could feel the heat from the cup spreading into her hands and she looked down into the cup debating the hot liquid. She lifted it to her lips and took a careful sip from the cup, she didn't know what it was but she could feel the warmth spread and she smiled even more.​
"Thanks, seriously. Not sure what it is either but it doesn't taste bad or anything." Vess pulled a hand away from the warmth of the cup and offered her hand. "My name is Vess, what's yours?" she grinned slightly "If you got this to keep warm, looks like neither of us is really made for cold climates hrm?" she moved a bit to allow her to move closer to the fire there so the heat could be shared.​

fireflies.png

Taramaz Arcturus

T

TjEhtgN.png
m3Crmzf.png

Silver-toed boots kicked off starch-white ground, sending snow spraying as Taramaz grasped Zahra tighter, sending them off the edge of the cliff. He gathered the Force beneath them, allowing it to flow and support them, carrying them through it as a paper aeroplane might through air. Slowly leaning back into the touchless embrace of the Force, to pull Zahra upon the soft, simple fabric of his robes.
He barrel-rolled through the sky, loosely holding onto her when her palm pressed against his chest. A smirk played at the corners of his mouth as he began guiding their flight through the sky, his eyes briefly glancing up to the skies. He preferred the lush greenery of forests, tainted with a light sheet of white in winter, to be melted and covered with a soft sun come spring. He preferred the dim light of the stars and the silent sounds of the night to the hustle and bustle of city life, artificial lights illuminating everything.
His gaze remained focused on the lights, as they danced through the night sky, giving time before answering her. His thick accent broke the silence, after a few more moments of admiring the stars.
"No, I can't say I did know you still had it, though I admit... I'm rather surprised you kept it around. After all... it was you who had left for so many years after you birthed Lyra."
He lowered his gaze, eyes levelling with hers. The steel-grey of his irises swallowed his pupils, as they began to thin into near-reptilian slits, an uncontrollable reaction that all Sean-Olc experienced, particularly when their emotions swelled.
"You know, for all you differ from the average woman... it would've helped to have a female around. I fear I raised her... too much like myself..."
He turned away, gazing off to the stars once more, letting his words sink in. Not just for Zahra, but for himself. To be too much like himself... was a point across a very fine line, very far across. Nobody deserved to share his experiences, his losses, his emotions, to be just like him. Yet here he floated, with one who had vowed to shoulder him with her burdens, so long as he could in return.
"Can I guess where you kept it? You know a few more hiding places than me, I'd say. Perhaps... it's with you right now? Hidden under a bed? In a bedside table?"
He finally gave in, openly grinning back at her. Whether his cluelessness was purposeful or not... not even he knew.
jRRF6r0.png

Torgeir Skovgaard

T

4k7vnED.png
Bloodied-black fur glistened under the dancing lights of the Sky. Torgeir, never one to sit on his haunches whilst their was food before him, lowered his head, his ears pricked up slightly, an ear pointing towards Redd as she confirmed her kill with a howl of her own. He slowly lowered his head to the meal before him, about to clamp his teeth down into the beasts fur.
However, a thought crossed his mind before he bit into the juicy, warm flesh of his kill. He and the other wolf, the crimson one... Redd as his sister had introduced her, had both claimed their kills... yet he had heard nothing of his sister. He had not heard, seen or felt her come to harm... yet he had not seen or heard her claim a kill...
Torgeir's thought track was knocked, quite literally, off track in a matter of seconds. He heard the kick of paws in the snow behind him, felt a fast approaching scent, heard air pushed to the side, all a second too soon to prevent what happened next... a large and heavy form landed on his back from above, a sudden weight that caused him to drop down.
Whatever lingering control Torgeir had over the wolf vanished, banished away by the Beast, a creature of swirling shadows behind an animal's mask. His body contorted sharply, flipping onto his back with great force as his jaws started to snap, and a loud growl rumbled out of his throat. Sharp, bloodied teeth bit aimlessly in the air at a white mass of fur...
A mass of fur that Torgeir the Watcher recognised. It wasn't just any old lump of snow-white fur... it was HIS lump of snow-white fur! His sister, Astrid!
And so what would have been a simple, playful nip of sibling teasing turned to Torgeir having to wrest control of his body from the beast that shared it with him. While it wasn't unordinary for a pack of wolves to play-fight, it was always done with restraint, restraint lacked by a creature of death, shadow and instinct that did not know what attacked it.
Paws that were flailing wildly with intent to capture the attacker turned quickly to pushing his sister off, jaws that snapped sharply clamped shut on air, and growls of fight and anger turned to the last whimpers and whines of the Wolf as it's control and freedom where pulled from it. Torgeir, once again in full control of his own body began rolling over, trying to wriggle out from under his sister's body.
Once he had secured his freedom, he stooped his head low, and began sniffing over her fur, his nose gently rubbing against her body as he checked her for harm, no matter how big or small, a cut, however small, could still become infected and prove fatal. It was on this that Torgeir thought...
Could he truly live with himself if he was the cause of his sister's death? Direct or indirect? How would their new packmate react? She and Astrid had been close, much closer than he had been with the crimson wolf... would she attack him for causing The White Wolf harm? It would be fitting for him to die with The White Wolf. They had always walked the Great Path of Life together, some even said they were born at the same time, down to the second...

Though such a fact could neither be proven nor confirmed, as it was hardly fitting to record a birthing in such detail, no matter the means or events. Some say they were blessed equally by Seven of the Nine major Gods of their religion, save for Dauda Faerir and Gjifarinn, Gods of Death and Life respectively... Some say that once Gjifarinn had finished blessing his sister, who was such a pure being, of light and life, he scorned Torgeir, and turned away... where one turned away however, another came forward.

Dauda Faerir saw that Torgeir was blessed and made equal to his sister. Where she had been anointed with the blessing of the God of Life and Light... Torgeir was given the blessing of the God of Death and Darkness. That was how they had been given their titles, by which they were almost revered as by the public. The White Wolf, and The Black Wolf. While it could be argued that the titles came about from their fur colour... it is more popularly used upon rumour and superstition. Ever a religious people, the inhabitants of Dyr Gudis could not be faulted.

Was it fair to blame them for the titles, when they dedicated their lives to the Gods most of all? They had, thankfully, been content with letting their lives play out however, a blessing delivered by Frelsari, perhaps? Were they to be separated and treated differently, who would know how differently their lives would be.

Were he to die today for his actions, he would go willingly and walk with Dauda Faerir, and let he who had cursed him with his blessing walk him to his destiny, whether it be with the Gods above, or the Gods below, to Sidasta Saeti or Eldland. He knew nor cared not, for he knew it would be a better existence than to walk the planes of Gjifarinn, whom had denied him his blessing, and given it to a sister he had killed.

Perhaps his thoughts could be considered glum or depressing, perhaps they would be considered regretful and hopeful. Truthfully, even Torgeir did not know. All he knew was that his sister was too young to die, too young with too much potential, so much good in her heart with so many, many years filled with opportunities of happiness. He knew she had always been the favourite of the people, even if no-one dared say it to their faces or publicise it... It was the difference between Life and Death, Light and Dark, Good and Bad.

People always paid dutiful attention to the wrongdoings of the Bad, and ignored those of the Good, and watched with loving attention to the good-deeds of the Good, and ignored those of the Bad. It was a difference nestled in a greater, more unchangeable nature than that of the Force or Gods. It was a difference buried in the nature of all with a conscience, an unseen part of life that could never be fixed or removed.

Perhaps it was just the difference in outlooks of the Dark and Light, perhaps his sister saw it differently. Such was the difference between them. The Light always sought to work through belief and strength of mind, where the Dark granted its gifts through sacrifice and strength of body. And so he would embody the Force, if need be, and give in fully to Will of the Force, he would cut away a part of himself to save Astrid, if need be. Perhaps others aswell, given time and proof that his gift would not be wasted...
VduAt6H.png

Rann.png

R E L A X

FHSocial-Gala.png

Rann squinted at the woman. She was odd, but not all together unpleasant. Rann found her personality a bit infectious. She was a bit silly. It helped brighten his otherwise bleak night.

"That's a nice way to look at it, sure. But I haven't really experienced it in practice. Well until tonight, it seems. Regardless of why you saved me, you did. And like I said I'm very very very grateful."

He turned to look up at the sky and breathed in the cool night air.

"I'll tell ya what, though. I'll definitely pay it forward. Someone, somewhere out there in the Galaxy will be helped by me for no reason other then I can."

The embarrassment he had felt had sobered his mind up. His body was still unwilling to follow his commands without a bit of a fight, so he placed both his hands on the railing of the balcony to steady himself. He felt the cold of the weather start to affect him again. He lowered his arms to his elbows on the railing and laid his head on his arms, sighing.

"I'm happy for your company Aadya. It's uh....It's nice. To talk to someone. Anyone. Instead of just wallow around drinking myself to death. I do wish I had my wine still. But I'll live without it. Probably for the best. It's uh... It's not a good idea to make my first impression."

He raised his head and squeezed his eyes shut, willing the memory of him making a fool of himself to be unmade. He failed. He rose back to standing straight and opened his eyes, shaking his head.

"But it's made. So. Oh well." He sighed and smiled at Aadya. "No use crying about it now. But uh, in an effort to repress the memory as quick as possible tell me about yourself?"

Aadya Volke Aadya Volke

bunibar.png

Alina Grayson Alina Grayson

There was something about a party, about any party, that reminded Lunara of home. Of parties in green gardens, colourful flowers and the sound of waterfalls. Mostly it reminded her of life, of happier times before darkness had crept into her life, before the shadows of the dark had wrapped themselves around her home, around her heart. She only had to close her eyes to see it, the city burning the palace grounds a shadow of their once-proud glory. Burning wreckage had replaced the gazeebos and paths that had festooned the grounds. The palace itself had been a mere shell of it’s once proud structure, the shadowy assassins infesting the halls like rats while the city burned around them.

She hadn’t even thought about it, given it a second thought, the place that had brought her so much pleasure was tainted. She didn’t want to look at it, didn’t want to think about it. She just wanted it to go away.

So it did.

She’d torn the palace down and then walked away. Walked away from the ruins of the palace. From the burning city that had swallowed up her family. Walked right into the arms of the Confederacy.

She'd left the world behind her to pick itself up and repair itself. She still heard whispers from the planet, heard about how it was rebuilding. She just couldn't bring herself to care. That was her past. A past she wanted to just forget about.

That didn’t mean she didn’t miss it.

Blue eyes glanced down at the glass of wine in her hand swirling it around before she took the final sip of wine. Leaving the glass on the table as she made her way to the bar, eyes dancing across the back of another blonde. She looked so much like her younger sister it almost hurt.

“I miss you Alina. I’m sorry.”

FHSocial-Gala.png
G A L A

Wearing: X (over a plain black cloak)​

A lone woman shivered beside a stall selling something that smelt warm and sugary. She knew she'd eventually cave and buy whatever it was if she didn't move on, so Vatrin took a few steps away into the crowd. Leather glove-clad hands balled into fists in her pocket, boots crunching over frost rimed cobbles, she kept her gaze alert about her. It was the first time in two years that she was unaccompanied by a body guard, or anyone at all for that matter. No assistant or functionary at her side, no phalanx of Kiffar Guardians flanking her. It felt... strange. She took a long deep breath, lungs aching in the air, letting the crowd move her.

Above her, the fantastical lights of Vandor wavered and undulated, casting each moment in a different glow. The lights of the gala around her competed in a more commonplace fashion. Vatrin found the display reminded her of the electrical storms of Kiffu, though those were limited to a spectrum of blue to violet. It almost put her at ease. If it weren't for this gods forsaken cold. She thought to herself ruefully. Still it was nice to be away, by herself, with few if any who would recognize the Sheyf of Kiffu wandering in this remote to her tableau.

The crowd eddied around a stall serving some kind of drink. Thinking of her clan and their penchant for brewing fondly, missing them even though she'd been gone only as long as it took to get here, she ordered a dram of something sweet and hot with a strong scent of alcohol wafting on its steam. She tucked herself away slightly to watch the dancers, and the crowds of happy people, all waiting for warmth - like her.

teal123.png

CtYORfQ.jpg
FHSocial-Gala.png

TAG: Lunara Azure Lunara Azure
Alina raised her eyes as she stared out over the horizon and the town in the distance, she could fell a pull toward it unknown what it was but a familiar sensation overtook her and her eyes narrowed slightly as she looked around her first scanning the surroundings to make sure she was well and truly alone, the young blonde woman lifted a hand up above the ground in front of her and the magical forces that she had been trained to wield answered and began to swirl around her as the ice and snow were borne up upon the wind around her, a complicated spell and powerful enough to be noticed by any paying attention, though tonight most peoples senses would be dulled by drink and food.​

A white light would flash and open before Alina, she would simply walk through the light and find herself on the outskirts of the village, tucked conveniently behind one of the small buildings, the gate would snap closed behind her as quickly as it had appeared quickly drawing her hood she slipped around the corner and into the crowd moving through those celebrating and making merry as she approached the gala at its center, she paused a moment to scan the crowd, her eyes moving rapidly before falling on a tall white-haired woman with a bit of blonde in her hair.​

She just paused and watched in disbelief as this individual moved toward the bar it had been some time but there was no mistaking who she saw, who she had felt, and why she had felt so compelled to leave the silence of the mountaintop behind. Slowly she moved through the crowd as if concerned her sudden appearance might spook her elder sister away when she was at last near enough, she spoke ever so softly just in case she was wrong "....Lunara?"

starryteal.png

YwqjUnZ.png

REFLECTION
Golden eyes witnessed the scuffle between the two and the red wolf had taken a couple of steps away from her kill. A growl had been pulled from the protective wolf when she saw the display of aggression from the black wolf as the white one pounced on him. She heard the growl that rumbled from the male, a male wolf that was unknown to her and she almost leapt into the fray herself to rescue Astrid. What kind of sibling would attack their own? However, she sat back as she noticed the aggression was reigned in by Torgeir and her head angled slightly to the right for a moment. The two were siblings, but she wondered as to why the male hadn’t recognised his sibling’s scent. Redd had scented it the moment that the white one had come onto the field. Perhaps the difference between her and the other two, was the fact that the red one had spent a great deal of time in wolf form.

For her, the only true form was wolf and it was the human one that was unnatural. Yet she was in a new world that required the use of her human form. Pack shared everything and yet the twins had a bond that not even she could fully understand. It was something that she had longed for. A deep bond that she could feel connected to, but alas the only bond that she had right there, was a sense of pack and duty. Everything else would just be outside of her reach. Feeling alone was something that she had embraced a long time ago and being a wolf who was in touch with a simple fight or flight response, had helped. Had she been human, the loneliness might have killed her. A lone wolf learned to survive alone and she turned back to her kill.

Jaws sank into the throat of her kill once more and she began to drag it away from the twins so then they could eat in peace. Once she had dragged it away so then she could just see them, but not be interfered with; the wolf nosed the kill for a moment before returning back to the throat to begin tearing at the skin to get to the fleshier parts of the kill. She could remember a time when pack had been all but second nature to her, but this new one was hard for the wolf. Deep down she struggled with her new found reality of humans and even other wolves. Sure, lupines were a second family to her, but at the same time, most didn’t accept lone wolves. A lone wolf rarely joined a new pack. This one had seemed like a rag tag group of lone wolves and it wasn’t uncommon for lone wolves to create a pack of their own, except the twins were different.

How did one handle twins? Redd knew Astrid and she knew that she would protect the white wolf at all costs, but the male was on a different level. One that she still didn’t quite understand. A paw pressed against the shoulder of the beast, as jaws gripped upon a particular piece of flesh that was harder to pull from the carcass; flesh which was still attached by muscle. So, she chewed upon the muscle a little longer and afterwards the flesh was able to be pulled from the carcass and devoured. Perhaps it was because of her isolation that the dynamic seemed different. That he seemed far more… Something. There was a word for it, but she wouldn’t exactly call it wild. What is that human word for it? Redd asked herself as she nosed down to the stomach of the animal. The stomach was one of the weak spots of any beast, which was why when a wolf showed its stomach to another, it was an act of submission. The red wolf wouldn’t show her stomach, she’d rather die.

Not fearing death seemed like another trait that she possessed. One that meant that she wouldn’t ever be kept in a cage again. She was done mourning the loss of her old pack and regardless of the outcome, she’d fight till her last breath before being thrown into another cage. The lupine also wouldn’t show mercy to another lupine if one tried any of those sorts of behavior on her, because she wasn’t a push over. Even if their species wasn’t at all that common, she’d fight tooth and nail. No one would ever dictate her life again.​

fire.png

Aadya.png

PRESENT
Tags: Rann Thress Rann Thress

Pale blue eyes watched the man, who although said that it was best he wasn’t drinking because he’d wallow, still seemed to be interested in wallowing… Just minus the alcohol. Ah alcohol, She thought to herself as she enjoyed the simple pleasure of the sugary treat in her mouth. Alcohol had a way of making people do stupid things, or things that they normally wouldn’t do if they were thinking right. It was as if the drink gave the drinker an excuse to do something they wouldn’t normally do and then blame it on the alcohol. Like bar fights or try to approach the girl they liked. Some called it a cup of bravery, this wolf would call it a cup of stupidity. She had seen what had happened once when a man had gotten drunk and tried to fly from the roof of a two story building. He lived, but wished he hadn’t.

This Rann, was wallowing in his stupid past mistake and a hand reached out to pat the man on the shoulder in an effort to cheer him up. ”Cheer up, it could have been worse. At least you haven't taken a swan dive yet, you’ll probably live at this height, but I can guarantee that you’ll wish that you hadn’t." A pause. "Besides, even though you didn't make quite a good first impression, sometimes it’s the follow up that provides the best results.” Aadya said with a chuckle as she leaned an elbow on the railing of the balcony that they stood on. Rolling the lollipop upon her tongue, she listened to the male as he began to speak. Her eyes, however, had moved back to the lights in the sky as they seemed to dance with the music that she could hear in the background.

A hum rumbled from within, as she pondered upon the male’s words and she briefly debated about how she should actually tell the man. Telling someone that she was lupine, pulled many different responses from people. So, she usually left that part out. It couldn’t hurt to give him an overview though.

”Well, after my father passed away, my mother decided to return to travelling. Before she had me, she enjoyed travelling, but had only returned with my father when she had become pregnant. Losing my father had hit her hard, so she didn’t want to stay in her homeland anymore. We have gotten to see many great planets. My favorite though is… Well, it has to be Teyr. The beaches are fantastic and I could lay on the sand all day while just simply listening to the waves as they break upon the land. Actually, I think it’s where my mother eventually settled. She probably has many memories of me giving her the seashells that I found.” The brown wolf chuckled at the memory as she twirled the lollipop stick some more until the sugary treat was all but good.

The female pulled the stick from her mouth and looked slightly saddened by this turn of events, but she simply pocketed the stick to throw away later. ”I got to see many things and listen to the stories that people spoke about. Listening is one of my favorite past times.” The other two? Candy and guns. Nothing got her going than a new weapon that needed to be dismantled and then reassembled. She could do it all day if given half the chance. ”So my life has been exceptional, I've got no complaints and if you got to sit on a beach all day sunning yourself, you wouldn’t mind it either. However! I can tell you that the winter has its moments too. I mean, just look at the lights! Doesn’t it make you feel even just a little better?”

Aadya paused long enough to sweep an arm out to the festival below. One didn’t need to get drunk in order to enjoy life’s simple pleasures. Sometimes it was better to just live in the moment. A smile curved upon her lips then as she rested both elbows upon the balcony railing. “So, tell me about you. How is life so horrible, that you feel the need to get drunk?”

BcjzFn.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom