Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion United We Stand | NIO Dominion of JanFathal

• Thread starter Hand of Retribution
  • Start date

Hand of Retribution

H

XDI4wZJ.png

The strong survive, the noble overcome

War is on the horizon as tensions boil between the New Imperial Order and the Sith Empire. New Imperial Intelligence has identified the mobilization of large Sith Imperial fleets and assets to their borders. JanFathal is a key strategic system to establish defenses to protect and fight back the Sith Empire should they retaliate against the New Imperial Order.

JanFathal has been chosen as a meeting place for members of the New Imperial Order and the Galactic Alliance to formally meet, along with any who hold any desire to oppose the Sith Empire. This is a fight that neither can accomplish alone. A meeting place has been decided; politicians, strategists, companies, and the like have all been invited to JanFathal to further discuss the future they wish to achieve.

Stand united, or fall divided.

// Objective I // A Hand to Play [ Athar - Capital City ]

To prepare for the oncoming war, our defenses must be strengthened around the heartland. Prepare the system with military resources and assets, discuss tactics for waging war against the Sith Empire, and establish a forward operating base for striking into Sith territory. Negotiate with one another, make business offers amongst companies, or hire mercenaries.

// Objective II // From the Shadows [ Forest Regions ]
New Imperial Intelligence has identified a small number of Sith forces in a forested region of JanFathal, likely a reconnaissance unit to probe the Sith Empire’s new enemies. Locate and neutralize hostile forces - Capture if possible, eliminate if they prove too troublesome to bring in.

// Objective III // BYOO
Perhaps politics or putting your neck out on the line isn’t your thing. Bring your own objective and pursue them in however way you see fit.

vZNVlNO.png

74brsSJ.png

vZNVlNO.png

F i d a v a r _ N o r n
| Location | Athar, JanFathal
| Purpose | Establish Business Relations
| Focus | TBD
The CEO of ApexTech Industries let out a casual yawn as he stretched himself out, his shuttle arriving at Athar's starport after he had made the trip from his company's headquarters on Eshan. He had been supplying the upstarts that were the New Imperial Order with his products for quite some time now, and the opportunity to find additional investors or business partners was one he simply could not resist. War was a fine business to be making profits off of, particularly with it becoming quite clear that war between the Sith Empire and New Imperial Order was on the horizon. The tension was too tantalizing to pass an opportunity such as this up.
The shuttle would touch down at the starport as he stepped out into the sun, raising his hand up to his head as he rested his hat upon his head before slowly walking down the ramp as he made his way for the capital building where the meeting between the heads of the New Imperial Order and Galactic Alliance was set to take place. For the time being, he had no interest in their talks - merely looking for business partners and buyers of his products.

Last edited:

vZNVlNO.png

// IMPERATOR //
// OBJECTIVE // A Hand To Play
// FOCUS // Darth Bellum Darth Bellum

N5cG5gd.png
Command had been burden for two decades now for the Sovereign Imperator. Even still, it was difficult to appraise in himself if he was ready to lead this effort. The New Imperial Order was fledgling, consolidating a vast majority of its resources to begin its initial campaign against the Sith Empire. The odds...were not favorable. Even so- the Galaxy's history spelled a promising pattern of monolithic powers being brought low by unlikely alliances. Ideally, this New Order and the newly formed Galactic Alliance would be treading a well paved path to victory. Even still, the winds of fate could not shed the pure logistics and crushing weight of the situation into a better light. They couldn't work with intangibles, only with what they had in manpower and resources.

With the capital of JanFathal quickly brought under the New Imperial Order's heel, the prominent commanders and investors between the two allied governments convened within a planning area constructed within the planet's capital building as detachments of New Imperial Stormtroopers and Galactic Alliance soldiers worked to shore up the territory outside the New Order's initial area of control.

Standing in front of the holo-projector displaying the current front between the Sith Empire and the New Imperial Order with projected army and fleet values displayed under the corresponding markers. Waiting for the rest of the collective retinue to consolidate within the chamber, Tavlar stood with his arms crossed over chest donning the up-armored uniform of the New Imperial Order's military in black, grey and red - his betaplast chestpiece displaying the silver bars of his rank at Sovereign Imperator.

His gaze shredded by several prominent battles in Tavlar's past, his lone eye set adjacent to the horn of beskar protruding from his skull braved from Mandalore served to a paint an image of the Sith-Imperial treasonous warlord corresponding the narrative of the climbing tensions within the Sith Empire and the man's exploits on Kintan which might've very well reached the core worlds. Regardless, the time for infighting dissipated before it ever materialized. A war of Galactic scale against a far greater foe was on the horizon.

Last edited:

FN-999

F
74brsSJ.png

OBJECTIVE: BURN
ALLIES: TBD
EQUIPMENT: ARMOR AND BATON IN BIO,
EWR-52 "Purge" FLAMETHROWER

The forest burned, a thin wall of flame advancing slowly towards the west.
The culprits lay amidst the core of the flames, ten New Imperial stormtroopers wielding flamethrowers. At the center of their line, each trooper spaced about four meters apart, was a stormtrooper with a lieutenant's pauldron and a riot baton attached to his back, a relic from the nearly defunct First Order. This trooper was FN-999, and he was leading his platoon to burn the trees until there was no cover left for the Sith.

FN-999 and his platoon had been sent as the first force to make contact with the Sith Empire's troops, though they were told that reinforcements might arrive at random. They had been given flamethrowers and order to neutralize, rather than eliminate, the enemy forces if possible. FN-999's first task had been determining the direction and intensity of the wind, so he could ensure that his flames could not be redirected away from the Sith. After finding a mild western wind, FN-999 and his platoon were dropped off from a shuttle about a kilometer east of the suspected location of the Sith. A brief skirmish had occurred, with FN-999 losing two of his soldiers but immobilizing four Sith soldiers. While the forest's density made counting the Sith composition nearly impossible, it was suspected that there was at least three dozen against FN-999's fifty-man platoon.

Shortly afterwards, FN-999 had his platoon activate their ten flamethrowers, including his own. Their goal would be not to roast the Sith alive, but to deprive them of any solid cover to hide behind or maneuver through. Consequently, they burned through the forest slowly and methodically, patiently waiting for a Sith trooper to make a sudden dash while avoiding random bursts of blaster fire. So far, all ten troopers with flamethrowers (including FN-999) remained alive, and the Sith presence had begun to be pinned down to the western forest. It would only be a matter of time before the Sith troopers met the flames of retribution and be knocked down like the pitiful flies they were.

vZNVlNO.png

Location | Athar , JanFathal
Objective | A Hand to Play
Focus | Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar

Marlon Sularen had once been a main figure in the Grayson Imperium , the predecessor of the Core Alliance in which in turn was the predecessor of the Galactic Alliance. His fall from grace was due to him being to trustful of his supposed "Allies". He had been promised control of the Corellian Sector only to be betrayed. Assembled an Group of Capable Officers and Forged Large Fleets for a War that never came , instead once more being betrayed by those he once trusted to aid him in his planned "Grand Return" to the Core Worlds. His past always seemed to catch up with him. Especially now with his former enemies forming an alliance with the New Imperial Order.

Marlon distrusted the Galactic Alliance. For all they had done to him was to cause infinite pain and suffering , forcing him to exile and with members of the G.A's own Jedi Order being responsible for such occurrence. Yet that was in his past life. In this new life there were new opportunities , the upcoming war of the Sith was Marlon's perfect opportunity to bounce right back up from the pits of failure ,His Opportunity to make a new name for himself , his opportunity to restore the prestige that he had lost to Cedric Grayson all started with this meeting.

SularenCo , Marlon Sularen's rising Corporation had begun working on experimental technology and special weaponry to be used in the upcoming war. In addition , Marlon had brought with him the schematics of new warships that he wished to donate to the New Imperial War Effort all as a means to boost his status within the New Imperial Order and gain prominence just as he had briefly done in the Grayson Imperium. This meeting on JanFathal was the perfect opportunity to gain recognition from the Sovereign Imperator himself and the perfect opportunity for Marlon Sularen to "Redeem" himself after the unfortunate events of the past year.

Arriving at the meeting room , Marlon Sularen saw the Sovereign Imperator waiting for the arrival of the other officials. But given at how he was the only only one present , Marlon decided to seize at this opportunity, heading towards the Sovereign Imperator , Sularen greeted him. "Hello there , my Imperator. I hope you have some time for a little chat because i have a proposition for you. One that can benefit the New Imperial Order in the war to come." as he said those words he took out a datapad containing important information regarding Secret projects SularenCo was up too. Projects that would aid the New Imperial Order in it's quest to defeat Carnifex and his Sith Empire. The only thing that would determine success and failure was a simple response. Once that would either leading to great opportunities or add up to Marlon Sularen's pile of Faliures.

74brsSJ.png

// BUCKETHED - 3 //
//
FROM THE SHADOWS //
//
FOCUS // TBD //

Wraith moved through the underbrush in near-silence, stalking the wooded hills for the supposed Sith presence. While the big-wigs met in the city to discuss the course of the coming war, Garrick and his brothers found themselves thrust onto another battlefield. If not for the Sovereign-Imperator and his closest allies Declaration of Dissidence, perhaps the scout trooper would've gone AWOL and disappeared into wild space with his family months ago. All his time fighting for the Sith-Imperial regime beneath the former Lord General amounted to nothing in the long term beyond the rich and powerful staying that way, while millions died for the twisted Sith Code. It was different now. Things were changing for the better, or so many of the men beneath Tavlar thought.
Each mission to hunt and kill Sith helped rid the galaxy of one more corrupt SOB, while simultaneously giving the men much-needed experience in dealing with the craven bunch. This particular assignment saw the Stormtrooper Corps out in force, patrolling the wildlands to wipe out and signs of Sith activity, all while ensuring the meeting held elsewhere would not be disturbed. Given Garrick's expertise in reconnaissance, he pushed forward beyond the bulk of the squad Colonel Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt assigned him to. The scout trooper took such tasks seriously, given the lives of those behind him often counted on the proper flow of information.
Such a thought hammered home Wraith's kept a level of clarity many failed to achieve. Such insight stopped Davis in his tracks. The sight of a hanging branch and disturbed underbrush immediately jumped out as odd to him. The path he chose to traverse marked the passing of dozens, if not hundreds of critters a day. An animal trail like this didn't usually show signs of visible passage unless a predatory beast managed to hone in on its prey. He knelt and ran a finger through the brush, pulling it aside to reveal a deep boot print. He activated his commlink, radioing back to the men traveling fifty or so feet behind him.
"I've got tracks, humanoid, heavyset, or heavily armored. We're not alone out here. Keep your eyes peeled and stay frosty."

vZNVlNO.png

// Location // Athar
// Objective I // A Hand to Play
//
Focus // Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar

It had been more than a decade. Kentarch remembered that fateful day since the Battle at Coruscant. A fallen Dark Lord, the Sith were thrown into disarray, and from the ashes of the One Sith an Empire was born that was far worse than the corruption Kentarch and others worked so hard to destroy. Now Kentarch had been branded a traitor and an Apostate, his assets and forces in almost complete ruin, and his enemies in the Zambrano Empire stood triumphant over the galaxy. Emperor Immortuos, an old acquaintance from that fateful day, had agreed to introduce him to those who would stand against this Zambrano Empire. So here he was, once again taking up the fight once again his fellow Sith who now called him 'The Zatitsis'.

As this new conflict threatened to break out across the New Territories between the New Imperial Order and the Zambrano Loyalists, Kentarch had acquired important intelligence since the disastrous Convocation of the Sith. A mission to New Lothal had yield some interesting data regarding fleet movements in Bastion's home system around the gas giant Sarti. His best bet was to ensure what he had learned ended up in the hands of these Imperials.

The black-cloaked figure entered the war room quietly and unannounced. Blacked gloved hands reached up to pull down the hood of the cloak, revealing a bald, plain, and flat out ugly face. Sulfur colored eyes gazed at Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen then shifted to lay on the 'Sovereign Imperator'.

"The deep breath before the plunge." Kentarch said to the Sovereign Imperator, his voice deep and ominous as ever. "The uncertainty before the first battle is the worst part. That sinking feeling on the eve of battle, some will mistake it as fear or weakness. Use that to your advantage." Kentarch spoke to Tavlar. The Sith walked up to the holo-projector, and from his robes Kentarch produced a small Datacard. Unlike the other Kentarch was not here to grovel for position or status in this new Imperial state. Kentarch was here to ensure the Zambrano Empire was defeated.

Last edited:
vZNVlNO.png

K o r _ V e x e n
| Location | Athar, Capitol Building
| Objective | A Hand To Play
Heavy footsteps would be heard as the armored Anzati made his way through the halls of the capitol building, having decided to make his presence known amongst those present from the Galactic Alliance.
It would certainly make some of them uneasy knowing that the former head of the Sith Empire's military was present and aiding the New Imperial Order, with many probably speculating ulterior motives. The fact of the matter was, Vexen simply did not care for the perceptions of others. It was simply common sense that they either joined hands to fight a common enemy or throw themselves at the Sith Empire one by one and see if anything was able to harm them. Regardless, his intent would be obvious through his actions. He had grievances with the Sith Empire, as did many else - they could be at each other's throat afterward.
The Sith paused as he entered the room with mostly New Imperial Order officials alongside the Imperator himself, with a dark presence conversing with him. Vexen remained silent as he simply waited for military representatives to arrive from the Galactic Alliance so that they may discuss their future plans together, establishing battle plans and operations that would need to be executed in order for the war effort to progress smoothly.

vZNVlNO.png
[LOCATION] Athar, Capitol Building
[OBJECTIVE ONE] A Hand to Play
[OBJECTIVE TWO] Get Hired
[TAGS] Darth Bellum Darth Bellum Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch

War was drawing closer. There was a breath being hold for the inevitable conflict that has risen from a large member base leaving the Sith Empire for that of a more Imperial government. One not under the guise of the Sith Doctrine and their "Rule of Order." It was... not conventional for the Sith in Eons past. Rule of Two? The Empires where upon Sith would fight their way to becoming masters or upon the Dark Council. Now? It was more... diplomatic it seemed. However, not in a form many liked, or cared for.

Having been within the ranks for a short duration of my life, I knew this much.

The New Imperial Order would be gunning for the Sith Empire. I was not friends with any on either side of this debacle. However, I wanted to make something of it. Seeing this iteration of the Sith fall would be a sight I loathed for. While I also was not fond of how this New Imperialist Galactic power was handling things on their own end, Enemy of my enemy right?

Its why I was here. The Galactic Alliance was joining to have talks of aid, or pacts in which would allow the Imperial Order to strike against the Sith. Under the table, or outright aiding them I was not confident of. However, I came for more personal reasons. Maybe getting some Credits out of this, or at the very least, keep the New Imperial Order from going after me.

It was not difficult to tell that there were clearly powerful Sith Masters here. Well, not sure if they called themselves Sith now, or if they were of the "True Sith" persuasion. Their presence was unmistakable. Ahead of me walked one rather large figure. Dressed in armor from head to toe, and screamed "Warlord." He could handle himself, as well as holding authority. His footfalls heavy and almost thunderous compared to my silent ones. I considered myself physically adept, and able to handle myself. However, this individual seemed to be towering over all who crossed him. While I held no fear, nor was intimidated by him, I knew my words would likely have to be cut off if I wanted to stay alive.

Others as I followed into the room spoke. Holding my tongue when another Force Sensitive individual was messing with the holo-projector, I stayed back for now. Not speaking unless spoken to. Hands gripping one another behind my back and standing "At ease" if it were.

74brsSJ.png

Br8YpBr.png
JanFathal // Forest Region
Obj 2 - From the Shadows
Davis Garrick Davis Garrick FN-999

While it wasn't exactly what he expected he'd be doing, an operation alongside New Imperial troopers didn't feel much different than any other. Their armours were different and their methodologies didn't always align, but at the end of the day they were all just soldiers. The Caridan commando was thankful for that. He had heard stories growing up of the Sith-Imperial army: that they were droid-like, devoid of emotion and brainwashed from their youth to believe the Sith doctrine whole-heartedly. He'd been told once that every man and woman in it was willing to lay down their own life and that of their comrades for any chance at victory.

That level of commitment to a cause had been captivating to him when he was just a small, angry boy. He'd watched helplessly as the Core Worlds unraveled multiple times by the time he was old enough to even join the Academy and hold a blaster. Now, it terrified him. He still remembered standing over the body of his old squaddie, Kimber -- the first friend he'd lost on a battlefield. They were only 18. In that moment of complete dissociation, if he could have, yeah -- he would have lit half the damn Galaxy on fire just to see an end to the Sith.

But Din had seen a lot and learned even more since then. There was a fine line that separated people like him from monsters like them. He fought for his brothers-in-arms now, not any banner. He liked fighting for people more than a cause; it felt safer. Ideologies seemed so absolute -- and those who committed themselves to them were often rigid in their ways of thinking. It was that line that made the Jedi and Sith mortal enemies, but allowed the Imperial Order and Alliance to find a common ground. Despite their differences, they fought for people.

Pushing ahead of the Stormtroopers to step up alongside the scout, the dim glow of the Commando's T-visor shifts from a soft blue to a pale red. The integrated thermal optics immediately catch the faint signature of the imprints left behind, with their dim yellow glow allowing him to spot a few more just ahead of them as well.

<<This looks like it was a small group,>> Din's modulated voice projects through his helmet's annunciator <<Look, here.>>

Din squats down next to Garrick, his bulky armour showing surprising ease of movement as he does. He leans his Viperwasp blaster on his right shoulder to point with his left hand to an oddity in the most clearly defined print, <<The shape is a bit off, don't you think? They could be moving in single file to mask their true numbers.>>

The commando glances back to the larger group behind them, then looks off into the unexplored section of forest ahead of them. His visor shifts once more, this time to a yellow glow as dozens of targeting reticles scan the treeline for anything that his eyes might be missing <<If that's the case, they might know we're right behind them. Need to be careful.>>

Last edited:
vZNVlNO.png

Br8YpBr.png
JanFathal // Forest Region
Obj 1 - A Hand at Play
Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Darth Bellum Darth Bellum Fidavar Norn Fidavar Norn
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch
Sith.

Even the word left a rotten taste in the old Admiral's mouth. While the Anaxsi had no qualms with imperials and warlords, the unapologetic sight of Sith Lords among them stirred anger and frustration in him. He had fully supported the Alliance's decision to take arms alongside the New Imperial Order and help see an end to tyranny of the Sith Empire. Yet, here they were gathered with them. Traitorous Sith, at that. Truly despicable beings.

While his emotions would be an open book to those able to sense them, his expression would be just short of stone. One did not reach a position such as his without mastering the ability to set one's personal feelings aside. If an officer was only as good as their opinion, his career would have been a short lived one.

Besides, getting hung up on such details would only serve to damage them. In-fighting was a victory for the Sith Empire, and he would not be the one to give them that. Hands crossed firmly behind his back, he observes the data being displayed. Cassius admired the fighting spirit of the New Order. In a short period of time they had made significant ground closing the gap between their proclaimed capital of Nirauan and the Sith-Imperial border.

"I can't say I'm particularly fond of the odds here, Imperator Tavlar," his lips tighten as he considers the information presented. He steps forward, taking a position closer to the projector. "And I'm not sure I trust these numbers outright," he says with confidence, pointing to the Sith Empires projected numbers in the Prefsbelt sector. Even still, they're already weighed heavily against the coalition's own forces.

"These look like they might be accurate for what's on standby in the area, but I suspect it will be much worse when the fighting starts," his finger moves to draw attention to the major hyperlane nearby "Bastion is not far at all, and they also have the benefit of knowing they won't have to thin their forces across their Southern systems. The Braxant Run will let them reinforce almost any system we hit on their North-Western border with great speed and ease. It's no secret that they're going to fight tooth and nail to stop us from penetrating their initial line, but there's no way they're going to let an asset like Prefsbelt IV fall into our hands without a hell of a fight."

He crosses his arms, looking at the numbers that had been estimated in neighboring areas, "To be safe, we should consider the numbers of wherever we strike to be at least 20% higher throughout our planning."

Cassius eyes narrow on the bald man when he speaks up. Poetry and feelings wouldn't help them win a war.

Nevertheless, he prepares for whatever is about to be shared.

74brsSJ.png

Objective: [
From the Shadows ]
Allies: [@Davis Garrick Din Marren Din Marren ]

Jekadius Lawson moved through the forest near the center of the Stormtrooper Corps squad he was assigned to. The planet had been easily annexed by the NIO and the expected resistance was trivial compared to what Law was told to expect in the upcoming war. While not under the direct supervision of Davis Garrick Davis Garrick Law was assigned to his squad to assist and deal with any unique threats that may prove challenging to the troopers. Law had yet to work with any professional army so even this patrol was an excellent chance to continue his military growth. As they traversed the brush the troopers kept a near 360 degree zone of control each soldier trained on specific areas with overlapping vision, there was no chatter on the squadron channel though occasionally he caught one trooper glance at another so he supposed they were communicating on direct lines.

All in all he felt out of place, he lacked the training and the trails that these men and woman had gone through. It was only his ability to use the force that made him useful at all. But that would change, he had already been improving in his lightsaber forms and force sensitivity since joining the Imperial Force Corps and between studying events like the exercise on Borosk and simple military expeditions like this patrol were giving him a greater understanding of how military service worked. His constant introspection would have to wait though as the scout ahead spoke up.

"I've got tracks, humanoid, heavyset, or heavily armored. We're not alone out here. Keep your eyes peeled and stay frosty."

Immediately Laws hand dropped and found purchase on his lightsaber, the blue crystal inside almost crying out to him to be drawn, but no, no combat yet just a prelude to things to come. As he scanned the nearby trees heart starting to pound the drums of fear and excitement he saw the others around him looking as well, perhaps not as nervous but at least he wasn't alone in the desire to spot any threats. A commando from the Alliance broke rank and moved up to the scout and the two examined the tracks together, unknown number of enemies but possibly aware that they were being followed, not good.

Law started to move to the front of the group, not moving up to the two other but positioning himself to be able to deflect any surprise attack made against the patrol. He would act as the front line, not counting the two ahead of the formation, attract as much attention and fire at himself as possible while letting the troopers find cover, then he would counter-attack.

vZNVlNO.png
// TAMBOR //
// OBJECTIVE // Getting a contract
// FOCUS // Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen | Ignatius Ignatius | Darth Bellum Darth Bellum | Cassius Callaesar Cassius Callaesar

Emerging into the planning room, the director of IBED and by extension, the mastermind to the New Imperial Order's economic system. A situation which was all well and fine in theory, but not when a mountain of war debt taken in loans from the Intergalactic Banking Clan. There was no question that he belonged here. He was one of the figures integral to this rebellion, even if he had a questionable reputation. While he manufactured a significant portion of the New Imperial Order's military, the Alliance was a tougher nut to crack with the vast share of its military under REC manufacture. Even still, never let a crisis go to waste.

The mention from the ever ambitious Captain Sularen of a 'proposition' made for the war to come. Hovering toward the Naval Captain the Skakoan tapped the man's shoulder to gather his attention.

"OWEWEREREREEREREE-- Captain Sularen, I must inform you any 'propositions' that involve a special armament project requires a certain level of...oversight from the
Imperial Board of Economic Directors. War funds are...precarious for now and I would not care to see them wasted in such a delicate economic situation." The Skakoan foreman stated to Marlon.

vZNVlNO.png

Hq2RSji.png

Location | Athar , JanFathal
Objective | A Hand to Play
Focus | Gat Tambor Gat Tambor

As he waited a response from the Sovereign Imperator , a certain figure , Cassius Callaesar entered the room and quickly briefed everyone on the current situation of the NIO in the war to come. Within the months of the emergence and rapid Militarization of the New Imperial Order it was already evident that , the Sith Empire was aware of the rising threat to it's South and there was no doubt that the Sith-Imperial held Systems South of Bastion were being heavily fortified and reinforced by Sith-Imperial War Fleets , the Sith would not give up without a fight in the face of a Rebellion such as the New Imperial Order . Careful planning was needed if the New Imperial Order was to prevail as their biggest challenge would not only be the various orbital defenses the Sith would put up but also in the vastly superior Sith-Imperial Armada.

As he listened to the Alliance's High Admiral's Statement someone tapped , the New Imperial Captain turned around to see the GREAT Gat Tambor before him a successful Businessmen compared to Sularen who's reputation proceeded him. Having turned his full attention to the Skakoan , Gat Tambor warned Marlon about the importance of War Funds at this moment and how his Special Project would require a certain oversight from the I.B.E.D. Luckily this wasn't such a big deal , Marlon had other means of getting funding for his projects in which were taking place outside of New Imperial Space through his Corporate Facilities in the Mid Rim. His proposition was simply a small gamble to gain the recognition of the Sovereign Imperator and to boost his status within the New Imperial Order.

What Marlon was offering could potentially change everything for the upcoming battle. The Sith-Imperial Armada was vastly superior then it's New Imperial Counterpart especially when the Sith had over a dozen of Dreadnoughts at it's disposal compared to the New Imperial Order single Dreadnought further adding to the Naval Supremacy of the Sith. If the New Imperial Order was to succeed then it would need to find a way to vanquish the Sith-Imperial Armada and that was the sole purpose of Marlon's Projects. He had begun the development of advanced weaponry that he intended to provide the NIO with through his Corporation SularenCo , advanced weaponry that would potentially give the New Imperial Order an advantage over the Sith-Imperial Armada though it all depended on the results of a few prototypes.

Then he gave his response to the GREAT Gat Tambor. " I am aware of the fact that War Funds are vital for our War Effort and must be carefully managed , Director-General Tambor , but i assure you my "propositions" will aid the New Imperial Order in it's War to come. Just like the Alliance's Admiral said , the Sith will fight tooth and nail to keep us at bay , and our biggest problem would theoretically be the Sith-Imperial Armada in which seems to be the main force of the Sith Empire. What i'm offering is Experimental Technology provided by my Corporation that would help us triumph over the Sith. Technology that has been rarely developed by others and that the New Imperial Order could benefit alot from. But i do understand your concerns for they are well placed"

Hopefully he could convince the Director-General to approve his offer , if he was successful then he could begin the further development of his Prototypes that could be deployed in the first battles against the Sith Empire. If everything went well , then the New Imperial Order would have been given a weapon that could beat the vastly superior Sith-Imperial Armada. But everything backfired , Marlon Sularen could only guess the following events that would follow. Yet this was a necessary gamble as the New Imperial Captain had great ambitions that required such gambles.

vZNVlNO.png

F i d a v a r _ N o r n
| Location | Athar, JanFathal
| Purpose | Establish Business Relations
| Focus | Gat Tambor Gat Tambor
The quiet footfalls of the man as he strode through the capitol building were heard. It would not be long before the man stumbled upon the meeting room that was already filled with people. His gaze wandered from one face to the next, some familiar while others were completely new. His gaze trailed to the tall Skakoan in the room as he sauntered over, a grin on his face, " Ah, if it isn't the man behind the Technoid Manufactorum himself - in the flesh no less. "
Norn raised a hand up to remove his hat, lowering it to his chest as he offered a little nod of acknowledgment and respect for his fellow businessman before lifting his head and free hand up to slick back his hair, soon returning his hat to his head as he glanced at the Sith and representative of the NFU's in the room. He'd turn back towards Gat Tambor and the man he was speaking to before offering an insincere smile.

vZNVlNO.png
// OUTRIDER //
// FOCUS // Cassius Callaesar Cassius Callaesar | Ignatius Ignatius | Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch | Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen | Darth Bellum Darth Bellum

kwzlsmL.png
"That- no that can't be..." A familiar voice boisterously sounded out through the corridor leading into the planning room as the Starfighter Captain slowly made his down, turning with a furrowed brow his gaze instantly lit up as he saw Konrad Bolter Konrad Bolter . As soon as the two were face to face alongside the Imperial and Alliance officers as well as mercenaries and war profiteers looking stake their claim in the coming war it was clear to see the resemblance between them.

Though one was clearly older than the other in the Major General Treicolt the resemblance was uncanny. While Maynard donned the blue and tan of the Alliance and Waylon the fieldgrey, black and red of the New Imperial order they were a flawed reflection of the other. Two men torn from their humble origins on Concord Dawn with Maynard being taken in by the Jedi Order and Waylon conscripted by the Sith Empire.

"Waylon? You son of a-!" They were quick to embrace, Maynard offering up a laugh of reassurance drowning out the uncertainty that surrounded both their fates after the Sith Empire took control of their homeworld. And now, beneath different banners they were here to do right by their subjugated home and collectively slain or displaced family.

"Man...I- wow. You're lookin' like a stud. Major General? Looks like you've made it, huh." Maynard said with a grin as he set a fist against the red and blue rank bars displayed on the betaplast chest plate.

"Yeah man, I manage for myself and what're you? Captain? Starfighter Cor- No shit- lemme guess you- oh thats right! You- man I should've known when we were briefed over this. Outrider, Saber Leader. Saw some holofeed of you all
knocking out some Sith and Vong, real good stuff." Waylon says, setting his hands on his hips as he appraises his cousin having been almost fifteen years since the two encountered each other.

"I 'preciate it, man. But yeah...I've been doing pretty good. I'm just- man its cool to see you got away from the Sith and now shit - here we are man, about to head to scrap with em" Maynard says in near bewilderment of the circumstances the two wayward Concordians found themselves in. Slowly turning to make way into the planning room side by side they continued to speak.

"That's right...so you're gonna be with the action in space then yeah? That the plan?" Waylon asked, arching a brow - usually oblivious as to what the Armada boys were typically up to.

"We'll see where they need me but...that's typically where they need me." Maynard admits. Eventually he casts a glance toward Kor Vexen and is enveloped by the collective aura of darkness exuded by the other Sith and Dark Jedi present. It was...unnerving but he knew this was the precarious nature of this Alliance. He could only hope the New Imperial Order wouldn't be toppling one evil for another but...regardless, the Sith Empire had to go and the New Imperial Order was taking the fight to them. Seemed to be the Alliance thought the same.

"Well hey, Maynard. You keep me covered when we're in the shit and I'll make sure we dust these fuckin' Sith alright? Now I gotta talk to my subordinates, we'll catch up more here later alright?" Waylon says, offering a pat on his cousin's shoulder.

"No doubt, take it easy alright?" Maynard says, offering the same slap on the shoulder before he takes a seat before the holoprojection. Now much closer to the Sith Warmaster, he seemed ill at ease, crossing his arms over his chest as the weight of the coming battle came with the critiques brought into the open by his superior, Admiral Callaesar. They had uncertain allies and they were heading into an uncertain fight.

Last edited:
vZNVlNO.png

OBJECTIVE I - A HAND TO PLAY
CAROUSING & SHOOTING THE SHIT
THE CLINCHER

-

Perhaps to the others gathered in the planning room, the air of tension that engulfed it was a bit overwhelming, considering the plethora of Jedi and Sith who intermingled with Imperial and Alliance higher-ups alike. Lucien, on the other hand, took amusement out of the situation that the two factions were currently sitting in together. Their mutual enemy was a far bigger threat in pure statistics when placed up against either faction alone, but together there was an opportunity to deliver a far more effective blow to a stagnating Empire that needed to be toppled immediately. A decisive strike was required if the impact of their war against the Empire was to truly be felt among its ranks. The Sith themselves may have felt they were almighty and without fault, but the the average rank and file, Luc imagined the true reality of their position would soon be revealed.

Then again, these were simply the thoughts of a young man who didn't want to be there in the first place. Sure he served the Imperial Order with loyalty and distinction thus far, but Lucien was
not an Imperial in the conventional sense. He counted himself as the only Jedi within its ranks, and held a position of command within the military while simultaneously existing outside the direct chain of command. That last tidbit did little to endear him to his fellow peers, who saw him as nothing more than an upstart Royal who could turn traitor to the enemy based off family ties alone.

Perhaps in another lifetime that would've been accurate, but a lot had changed in his life between his joining of the Order and his leaving of Serenno. So far nothing had come of the nonsense other than the feeling of narrowed eyes piercing through the back of his head. The minority who judged the young Jedi at face value were of little concern to him and what he hoped to accomplish, after all.

Lucien simply did what he did best and kept to himself as he wandered across the room in anticipation of the formal start of the meeting. Aside from the political reasons for being there, he'd received a special request from Technoid Manufactorum to put the Imperial Mk. I Jedi Armor on display for the meeting's participants to see. He much preferred the comfort of his leather jacket over the duranium plate covering part of his torso, but overall he found himself satisfied with the aesthetics of the company's finished product.

After sauntering around the room and occasionally having small-talk with some of the friendlier groups of people, Luc eventually cruised his way towards the direction of the Imperator and General Vexen, who looked preoccupied with what he could assume was a serious conversation. He brought himself to a stop before he reached too far into earshot of their conversation, his head swiveling to the side as he shot a glance towards Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt ; a stranger to him, and judging from his look the man was definitely not an Imperial.

He looked about as fitting to group of Intergalactic world leaders, Grand Admirals and Lord Generals as Luc did. His eyes lingered in his direction for a few seconds until he said screw it and took it upon himself to break the ice between them first."Talk about a lame party." A grin crept to his lips as he looked over his shoulders and thumbed towards the various groups of diplomats and military officials that congregated in the room already. "I had a sliver of hope for there to be at least a live band and a few beautiful women to snag and keep me entertained, but I guess that just wasn't in the budget, eh?"

Last edited:
vZNVlNO.png

It was coming. How many battles and wars had I endured. Too damn many and this up coming one would be another tally into my flesh. Approaching the meeting, Kezeroth glared at the security guards outside. Both Imperial and Galactic Alliance. " Private Kezeroth, what are you doing? You are not authorized to be-" His voice was drowned out by a shouting response.

" Nu'a uias ur sha ghax u' uftft kuftft xuia!" I grit my teeth looking down at the trooper patiently. It was old Gen'dai tongue i spoke. The commander tilted his head and looked at the other security guards. " What?!" It was the only response I allowed before stepping forward. Was a pity to force them to see things my way. Walking into the meeting I entered with a squint. I was not in formal attire nor issued NIO stormtrooper armor. I was here as myself and that was something they would respect.

This was personal for me.

Walking into the meeting with thumping foot steps and toothy smile the security guard beside my crawled to their feet. They had been on there backs it seemed.

vZNVlNO.png
// G R A N D _ V I Z I E R //
// A _ H A N D _ T O _ P L A Y //

// M I N D _ M A C H I N E //
// F O C U S // Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar // Darth Bellum Darth Bellum // Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku // Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch // Cassius Callaesar Cassius Callaesar //
N5cG5gd.png
The Galactic Alliance's ideals were quite contrary to those held by the New Order. This fact had made Tyrell weary of the relations that would for between them, expecting The Alliance to be less than enthused about the New Order's birth. Thankfully the diplomatic efforts of Irveric Tavlar and the Galactic Alliance's mutual 'distaste' for the Sith Empire had set the cogs in motion for them to come together. This was truly nothing short of a godsend. Despite the New Order's determination and progress, no one could truly be at ease about taking on the monolithic empire that sat underneath the Eye of Soloman.

Tyrell had been frustratedly pouring over the holoprojection and the diagrams within for hours even before the meeting had begun. Recalculate estimates here, reposition there, run the simulation again, and again, recalculate, reposition, simulate- It had been an exhausting endeavor, the bags under his eyes were a grim testament to that. Nothing about this was ever going to be easy, this much Paxxus clearly understood, but he was confident that success was more than just possibly if they played their cards right.

"None of us are too fond of the odds, Admiral," Tyrell responded to the concerns of Cassius Callaesar Cassius Callaesar in a measured fashion. He did his best to hide the exhaustion in his voice, but the facade was hardly working. "With what intel we have, these numbers are as close as we can reasonably estimate, though you are right to doubt them. Accuracy of the intel aside, Sith are cunning. They won't show their hand outright, even for the sake of posturing."

"That being said," Tyrell continued as he walked with his cane around the back of the Sovereign-Imperator and to a console on the holo-terminal. "Admiral Callaesar makes a fair point." Tyrell began to tap away at the console, causing the number of Sith Empire ships on the projection to increase by twenty percent. The sudden growth of their armada on the holoprojection wasn't exactly an encouraging sight. "We should be more than capable of adjusting our strategy should the numbers prove lower, but if we plan for such a fight now we will be prepared regardless. We cannot, however, afford to be too conservative in our strategy. If we fail to be proactive enough, their armada will fill us full of holes before we even have a chance."

vZNVlNO.png

// IMPERATOR //

N5cG5gd.png
"Director Tambor will appraise the proposition, Captain. He knows far better of these things than I." The Imperator stated to his subordinate, seemingly ceding the inquiry to the Skakoan. Not as any intended slight toward the man but ultimately, the Skakoan had a far better eye for these sorts of technologies, as much as Tavlar himself was exposed to them on the field of battle. Tambor created them.

Shifting his attention to the exchange between the counterparts of Paxxus and Cassius, both Admirals the two served as figures mirroring one another from their respective nations and their input was immediately valued. Where Cassius advised caution in the face of the overwhelming odds they faced, Paxxus reminded them that they could not do anything fully commit into this action.

"Both of you are correct. While on one hand we should anticipate greater numbers than what we have projected, all the same we can not afford to be cautious in this debut of force." Irveric stated outright.

"This is as much a campaign as it is statement. We can have no doubt in our minds that the front between the Sith Empire and the New Order is being fortified in this dead period. Otherwise, they might very well care to go on the offensive as the Sith usually defer to an aggressive military doctrine. We can see this in just about every world under their rule being the product of ruthless conquest. Their most recent large scale military action is proof of this as they overextended into Silver space and laid siege to the Nikto homeworld of Kintan." A campaign many in this room were far too familiar with, be they from either side.

"From this we can expected they're entrenched and waiting. This is why we have chosen the approach we have, instead of making a large scale offensive along a larger front of planets - we need to make a consolidated push." Tavlar says, pointing his artificial hand up along the holoprojection of the Sith Imperial space, his flattened hand leading past the sector holding 'Mygeeto'.

"We need to hold just enough to keep a deadlock at our borders, posturing just enough as to stray them away from a counter offensive while we consolidate and push along the Braxant Run. Its our only chance of any success, focusing our combined force through this path. All the same, its a great risk but taking any other way will press us into a war of attrition which we have no chance of winning." Tavlar says, though the entirety of those present were open to question or criticize the Imperator he shifted his lone, strained gaze to Cassius to appraise his opinion on Tavlar's proposal. Controversially tracing a path of invasion that was slim but potentially devastating should it make purchase with the combined coalition of the New Imperial Order and Galactic Alliance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom