Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion United We Stand | NIO Dominion of JanFathal

• Thread starter Hand of Retribution
  • Start date
ddwpafy-21e27486-da87-4ead-ad49-b4d09484635a.jpg
Objective III : BYOO // "Hand me a screwdriver!"
Tags : Belisarius Belisarius @Who ever wants to commit OSHA violations

“-informed immediately if non-personale enter the site,” Lyra warned the trooper at the base’s gate. Her voice hushed, with one hand gripping the soldier’s upper arm. Threatening to haul him off in her war path.

“Yes ma’am!” came the soldier’s muffled response, bewilderment barely masked.

The woman tossed one haphazard glance over her shoulder before abandoning the post, paranoia hot on her heels leaving the troopers to exchange looks. Lyra’s eyes narrowed as she crossed the tarmac, regarding the trio that stood beside the speeder waiting within the durasteel and wire walls. White eyes, her Genny Boys. Her gloved hands raised to smooth out the wrinkles of the uniform, so her feathers had got ruffled? The woman tried to play it off even though her expression was withering, greeting the rangers with a strained nod. The sleek shuttle she had hailed down roaring as it took off behind her, disappearing off into the highrise.

“Legion Commander,” Captain Appw’rii greeted, hand snapping to her brow; confusion lurking behind the action.” I..shouldn’t you be drinking champagne and what not up top..?”

The question was poised a hint softer so the greenhornes wouldn’t catch the gist.

“I don’t do that,” Lyra surmised with a tight smile, making a simple cutting motion with her hand. Muttering something under her breath about boogie shorts and crypto currencies.

The Captain’s head tilted but nodding, making little sense of it reluctantly. They traded looks in a moment of long silence before the woman shoo’ed the two other troopers into action. There was no sense for them to be lingering out in the middle of the installation, and Lyra climbed in behind the Captain in the low profile transport; all but sinking into the seat. Lyra let her head lull back to stare up at the sky, the sounds of construction echoing alongside the city’s own general noise.

“Captain..a smoke if you will and a report on what’s going,” Lyra said, one hand pinching her brow as the transport roared with life.

They lurched forward, speeding across the black top toward the metal giant. The Commander had to raise her hand to shield her face from the sheen of the sun. A budding beacon of control for JanFathal, and source of much more work to come. She was assisting with the overseer duties, but so much had boiled down to delegation. If she wasn't fekking useless with a solder gun and basic circuits..well Lyra could always drive a cart.

“You know..I don’t have any of the expensive stuff ma’am..Are-are you okay? You don’t smoke cheap shavit..?” Appw’rii frowned, leaning over to whisper her words.

“Maker no, just give me what you got and please, the report?” Lyra sighed.

“Right, nothing of note worthy had changed since this morning’s debrief. Engineers are busy with wiring in most halls and the eastern hangar is in prep..Communications is finished and Medical should be moving in..Field reports are suggesting the operations are in motion..?”

The soldier produced a thinly rolled smoke as she droned on, and Lyra took it eagerly trying to forget about the memo and opulent disaster the morning had nearly devolved into. She didn’t do politics anyway. Muscle memory led her to her lighter as they came upon the military base, passing under the shadow of the mega crane. Within seconds she was inhaling a waft, resting the smoke between her teeth as she patted down her coat for her datapad. Glancing over to the Captain, Lyra nudged the woman’s shoulder carefully as the transport slowed, patrols marching and organized chaos surrounded them; wrapped up in a nice hue of metallic and fluorescent lights..

“Let’s find some work, anything will suffice..”

Last edited:
vZNVlNO.png
[LOCATION] Athar, Capitol Building
[OBJECTIVE ONE] A Hand to Play
[OBJECTIVE TWO] Get Hired
[TAGS] Darth Bellum Darth Bellum Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Darth Kentarch Tyrell Paxxus Tyrell Paxxus Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt Fidavar Norn Fidavar Norn Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Gat Tambor Gat Tambor Cassius Callaesar Cassius Callaesar

So many souls. All aiming to bring their voice to the table. Personal reasons, Ones of Governmental Issues, Applications of new technology, or bureaucratic tape holding back some. All normal within these talks. Some who have met before were meeting up again. Speaking of times since then. Many passed me into the room. Vying for their stance upon the Sith and their ideals or what they could do. I am sure there were plenty of people within here that knew what they were capable of. However, I doubt they understood all of the Sith. It was not a problem, nor did I feel at all to be at a higher state of knowledge. No, I had seen some sadistic Sith. Having been raised by one, attempting to become one of them in search of revenge.

They knew they were deceitful and conniving to every meaning of those words. It stood to reason their responses. One of caution. Wanting to prevent an all out war against the Sith, one which they would surely lose. While another spoke clearly of having to put all of their resources into this effort. If they half assed it, or didn't put forth as much effort possible within their every conceivable ounce of strength, they would lose as well. Upon which it seemed that the man who would be... heading this entire rebellion against the Sith, spoke up.

He spoke my own thoughts to their entirety.

Having a mindful dose of both sets that they brought to the table. He was very diplomatic about his response. Wanting to hear words from both of them, but also wanting to quell any thoughts that could undermine the situation at hand. He knew what he was doing. It was clear.

"Pushing for this fight down the Braxant Run is likely the best choice you have. While they will be heavily armored, armed, and prepared for the offensive, its one of the main lines into the Empire's Influence of the Galactic Map. Any other route you would take would likely be more difficult, with little in the way of being worth the effort. Pushing through the only trade route that leads to Bastion is walking directly into a Terentatek's Den, ends to those leaning of the imbecilic nature."

I was not the leader of any group, currently, nor was I profound in the ways of full scale war. However, anyone could see that the trade route leading directly to their capitol was almost suicide. However, anywhere else, putting war efforts to any other planet would be senseless. This Rebellion needed to strike first, striking hard, without lending an ounce of mercy to those who stand in front of them. This move of striking down the entire lane would be like sweeping the legs from the Empire. Forcing them to fight from their back.

"The Empire is drawing back. Making fortifications in anticipation for you. As soon as you came to the galactic stage, they pulled back. They knew you were coming for them. I would not be surprised if they are vying for any merc with credits, or attempting to throw in their puppet of a Mandalore for their aid. Even more so since Echoy'la is in your path between here and Bastion. Meeting here with the Galactic Alliance will help. But I feel you may need to draw more to your cause before throwing everything you have at their gates."

To be honest, I knew their fight would be dangerous. Not one that any government would envy. Hell, the Silver Jedi have left the Sith alone due to the knowledge I presented. The Sith with their Rule of Order would be difficult to break. Even more so with the Emperor of the former Sith Empire before them, who was also present during the times of the One Sith. Many of the higher ranking Sith were alive during the One Sith and their carnage through the Core. If they have been alive that long, then they knew what was coming. The New Imperial Order had to be prepared for that.

"My words may not hold water to any of you, however, I can offer my services with no strings attached. I just want to see the walls around Bastion fall."

vZNVlNO.png

Br8YpBr.png
JanFathal // Forest Region
Obj 1 - A Hand at Play
Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Darth Bellum Darth Bellum Fidavar Norn Fidavar Norn
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Darth Kentarch

The Admiral's arms cross and his right hand moves to his beard. He scratches at his chin as he considers the Sovereign Imperator's proposed battle plan. He hadn't expected something so bold, but Ignis was correct -- it did seem to be the best choice. The Sith Empire had the benefit of knowing they were coming. The Alliance's SIA had reported the same things being echoed in this room; the Sith Empire had been withdrawing themselves to prepare a strong defense. If they wanted to have a shot at cracking through the line, it was true that they'd need to fully commit.

"Best we prepare for the worst," Cassius says with a glance toward the Grand Vizier, giving a stern nod to his comments "I don't want to misconstrue a desire for careful consideration with hesitance. Regardless of the numbers, it's obvious that our only options are to attack with full force or not at all. I agree that a full commitment must be made if there is to be any hope for success in this campaign. However, there is no harm running our simulations against variable odds."

The Anaxsi's eyes fall on the flickering image of Mygeeto on the projected map. A pointed attack pushing deep into their line with the hope of using the Braxant Run against them. It was clever. Risky, but clever. Cassius taps at his chin several times with a tight-lipped expression.

"This plan of yours could work, Imperator Tavlar," his attention remains focused on the map as he continues "You're right: their numbers are far greater than ours, even combined. We'd have no chance at pushing or holding the entire Western front. But if we can push through at Mygeeto, as you suggest, we may very well be able to sever vital supply lines and utilize the hyperlane for further rapid deployments."

He turns his gaze to the Imperator directly, lowing his hand from his face to rest on the bicep of his left arm, "Open the floodgates, so to speak. A small hole can sink even the largest of ships if the location is right."

Cassius' eyes close for a moment, begrudgingly preparing himself to further respond to the suggestions brought by the cybernetic Sith. "More allies would be ideal," his furrowed gaze turns to the Dark Jedi Master "I'm confident that there are many others who wish to see an end to the Sith Empire. But as it stands, well, the Galaxy has no reason to believe we will succeed where others have failed. We must prove to them that there is a chance before we ask them to send their own men and women to die. We must give them hope."

vZNVlNO.png

Objective: 1
Tags: Ignatius Ignatius Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Darth Bellum Darth Bellum Tyrell Paxxus Tyrell Paxxus Fidavar Norn Fidavar Norn

Things had changed much for Kyrel, Kyrel now had a child on the way and seeing the horrors of the Sith. The mass purges he had started to rethink his allegiances. He had sought the New Imperial Order out, gripped by a sense of nostalgia for a time when true imperialism reigned across the galaxy. He had arrived to the meeting all but curious of what would happen. He had heard that not only Imperials were arriving but the likes of the Galactic Alliance. It had almost brought him a sense of dread. He had worked hard to bring down the old GA. Now a new one had risen all he could hope for that it was better than the last. Given the idea of the Alliance and the Order together to strike the Sith, and the will of the Force guiding him here. He had wondered if perhaps the Force had willed the destruction of the Empire.

He had sided with the Empire before, it was only due to the fact that it was best to lay low. Now he couldn't side with the Emperor any longer. Not with his son living on Dathomir. He was afraid that his son would be a tool for the Emperor if ever discovered of his existence. He would be doing all that he could to make sure that never happened. Not to mention the countless deaths of his mate's people had brought him to believe that the Sith's reign of terror must end. If anything the New Imperial Order was carrying on what the First Order could not. He believed in that at best. It was why he had come here cause he had seen the potential.

Stepping into the room with the other delegates. Covered in his dark armor, he had wondered if he would be recognized. Perhaps it was for the best if he wasn't recognized at all. For now he didn't seek to interrupt anyone but to listen. He knew from his experiences in war. The Sith used overwhelming numbers, but winning did not mean through the use of force. It was through the strength of will and belief in a cause that would help them. That would drive the Sith back. Sitting back in the corner of the room. He didn't seek to intrude. In fact, he rather not speaks unless he had to. Even if his insight was valuable. He was only here to defect from the Sith and to bring down the Zambrano clan in some way.

vZNVlNO.png

Br8YpBr.png
Obj 1 - A Hand at Play
Nesscary Tags // Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar , Cassius Callaesar Cassius Callaesar , Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

Admiral Lord Zahara Myneto sat quietly as the New Imperial Order officials chatted amongst themselves, discussing preparations for the upcoming war with the Sith Empire. It was interesting. They proposed statistical problems and tactical solution. They were quite efficient. Imperially efficient.

When High Admiral Callaesar offered him the opportunity to join him in this diplomatic adventure, he didn't hesitate. He was bored. His life in the High Republic was exciting, death defying. He had battled against the dreaded Frozen Hand and was victours. It was he who assisted the Diktat in negotiating the creation of the High Republic. For his heroic actions, he was awarded both classes of the honorable Blood Stripes. He wore them on his pants legs proudly.

His white dress uniform was itchy, but it was worth wearing. It wasn't everyday you helped plan a war that would liberate 10 Trillion sentient beings from oppression by the Sith. It was exciting to be a part of the bigger picture again.

<"The Sith Empire is large. Very large. They won't 'hurt' unless we hit them hard, fast and many times. Soz what I suggest is we pick out multiple targets and plan attacks on multiple vital worlds and carry them out at the same time. In my opinion, it's the only way we can make them think twice before respond. With this 'eccentric' tatctic and with both your and the Alliance Navy and Army, we can do this">

What he was thinking of was bold and it was possible it would work. The Network attacked Mandolore with a fleet of over 16,000 warships and limped back to friendly space after being thrawted. They couldn't afford to make any mistakes in the coming war. But like he said, multiple attacks at the same time would spread Sith forces and make victory more achievable. In addition to that, the Sith would be caught off guard if they followed his plan.

<"I really think this could work. You see, we could leave at a certain time. A large fleet, one capable of braking off into groups and attacking systems on their own. And that's exactly what we do. At the last minute, before the fleet reaches Sith space we divide the fleet. The Sith wouldn't be able to move thier forces quick enough">

FN-999

F
74brsSJ.png

OBJECTIVE: BURN OUT SITH FORCES
ALLIES: Davis Garrick Davis Garrick | Din Marren Din Marren | Jekadius Lawson Jekadius Lawson
EQUIPMENT: ARMOR AND BATON IN BIO, EWR-52 "Purge" FLAMETHROWER

So far, the conditions for a western flame remained favorable.

The wall of fire steadily grew, an orange barrier slowly uprooting the Sith from their hiding places. The wind continued to blow to the west, carrying the flames ahead of the Imperial advance and sending the toxic smoke from the fire into the Sith lines. It was only due to the heightened caution exercised by the flametroopers in FN-999's platoon that the entire forest was prevented from being thrown into an inferno. Instead, a thin wall of flames about fifty meters wide and two meters thick extended in front of the platoon, advancing at roughly the same rate as the unit.

With the flames rising in power, the platoon was given a variety of notable advantages. The height of the flames, rising about ten meters into the air, obscured any view of the platoon from the Sith force. Thermal scopes would be rendered useless, as the heat of the flame easily blocked out any biological signatures. And the smoke forced the Sith force to keep retreating, as to avoid suffocation in the unclean air.

Still, FN-999 had no idea to what extent the Sith force continued to persist. Truthfully, he didn't even know if the force he was engaging was the Sith scouting party in their entirety. For all he knew, there could be a second or third force somewhere to the east, waiting to launch an ambush. Or perhaps they had set up landmines or called in air support. Regardless, though his platoon had taken almost no casualties so far, he remained alert.

In the meantime, he pulled his communications array from his waist belt and opened it up to a secure allied channel. It was connected to the entire force sent to remove the Sith troops, and FN-999 pulled the channel up now to check on how other friendly task forces sent in after his own were performing.

[Hello, this is Lieutenant FN-999 speaking. Our platoon has a Sith force pinned down, but we don't know if we have all Sith units engaged or not. We're located deep within the forest, sending coordinates now.] Upon concluding this statement, FN-999 activated a beacon on his comms array. [If you're willing to provide reinforcement, we'd appreciate it. Also, can I get a status check on anyone else? I'd like to see how we're holding against this elusive foe.]

Sam Deckard

S
74brsSJ.png
// B U C K E T H E A D - 7 //
// F R O M _ T H E _ S H A D O W S //
//
S E E K _ A N D _ D E S T R O Y //
// T A G S : Davis Garrick Davis Garrick | Din Marren Din Marren | FN-999 | Jekadius Lawson Jekadius Lawson

With each step, Sam's heavy boots sunk into the muddy substrate beneath the underbrush. The squelching sound of his pace was a disgusting rhythm of slaps and splashes. His large frame coupled with the weight from his kit ensured he sunk father beneath the substrate than his allies would. The white exterior of his armor had turned into a dark blackish-brown from his toes halfway up to his shins. The plastoid composite, now caked in mud, seemed to grow heavier with each long, labored step through the mud.

Wraith's voice came through on Tempest's helmed comlink, relaying the warning; Stay frosty. Slogging his way through the mud was even more difficult when constantly scanning his surroundings. The smoke from the distant fires of the flame-troopers had made the surrounding area very low visibility. The fog mixing with the smoke obscured everything in a dull, grey veil of gloom.

A rustle in the nearby foliage caught Tempest's attention, causing him to stop momentarily and look that direction. FN-999 would begin to accost Tempest through his commlink, asking for reinforcements. Their location wasn't too far, Tempest was about ready to return the communication and oblige when another rustle stopped him. "I've got movement. Wraith, you see anyth-?" Before he could finish his sentence a red-hot bolt of blaster fire whizzed past his had and struck the trooper next to him.

"Shit!" Tempest called out, pointing his plasma repeater in that direction and squeezing the trigger. He had no visual on the assailant, he was merely guessing their general direction. Before he knew it more and more shots were being fired from that direction. "We've got hostiles!" Tempest ran over to the struck trooper as the men around him began to fire. Firing off another volley of rounds in that direction with the loud buzzing of his caster as he grabbed the trooper by the collar of his armor and dragged him behind a tree for cover. "Negative, 999," he finally responded to the flame-trooper over comms. "Position's hot, under fire!"

vZNVlNO.png
// TAMBOR //
// OBJECTIVE //
Getting a contract
// FOCUS // Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen | Ignatius Ignatius | Darth Bellum Darth Bellum | Cassius Callaesar Cassius Callaesar

Listening through Sularen's explanation the Skakoan kept an even gaze as he peered over the New Imperial Captain with his beady amber eyes kept tightly beneath the thick atmospheric goggles secured to his gaze, nodding as he continued to explain in circles of the current strategic situation of the coming war before he eventually was unable to come up with an explanation of the proposition it pressed Tambor to interject.

"Hmmmm- yes. But what is it?" Tambor said, urging the man to elaborate on his proposition which seemed to be a blatant desire to war profiteer on behalf of his personal corporate interests. Which in all fairness, that was exactly what Gat Tambor was doing himself. He couldn't judge himself but now with a lion's share of the New Imperial Order's military under Technoid contract, he got territorial.

74brsSJ.png

// BUCKETHED - 3 //
//
FROM THE SHADOWS //
// FOCUS // Sam Deckard | FN-999 | Jekadius Lawson Jekadius Lawson | Din Marren Din Marren

At the Commando's words, Garrick nodded his agreement, thoroughly impressed by the deduction. It had been a while since the scout trooper found himself tracking through wooded lands such as JanFathal. Between urban settings such as Mandalore and Kintan, the reconnaissance specialist's talents saw most use in city byways and neighborhoods. Having wholly missed what should've been obvious was a tad frustrating, but it provided the Alliance's forces the opportunity to show their worth and flex their training. All in all? Wraith couldn't help but acknowledge what they brought to the table. He turned to the Commando, offering a nod of respect.
"Good call on that one, pu-" Davis began, immediately interrupted as blaster fire screeched through the air behind then. Before Wraith knew it, red beams of energy lit up the shaded night. He moved to shove Din behind cover and slid behind a tree himself. "Nightvision up, boys!" Garrick called out before activating the helmet's night vision effect. As it came to life, Davis popped out from behind a tree and fanned the hammer, flicking between targets to drop two back to back, before dropping back behind cover once more. He growled beneath his breath, the sight of the Sith already causing his temper to rise.
"Tempest! I've got eyes on twenty bogeys moving up on our position!" Wraith's echoed across the treeline. "Oh shi- they've got glowsticks!" the curse turned to another swift report of the scene as half a four red bladed sabers burned to life. "Who's got the VGs?!"

vZNVlNO.png

K o r _ V e x e n

| Location | Athar, Capitol Building
| Objective | A Hand To Play
Vexen crossed his arms over the chest as he glanced down at the holographic projection of the galactic map. The individuals that came representing the Galactic Alliance were wary of him and the other Sith present in the room, as they were expected to, however they did well to conceal such feelings. They could not hide their distrust from him, however.
It appeared that their intelligence was of similar note to what the New Imperial order had received, with the Sith having mobilized their forces to the border and space between their newly established territory and what was designated as Oversector I of the Sith Empire, though who would be tasked with defending their borders with the loss of two of the Sith Empire's most highly regarded military commanders in the form of Tavlar and himself. Command would likely be deferred to the Moff of the Oversector or the individuals responsible for governing the planets that they intended to target; neither which would likely prove to be of any strategic difficulty as far as command of armed forces go. It would also be wise to assume that a few of the Dark Council would be present. He'd patiently wait for Callaesar to speak before providing his own input.
" Many have failed while the Sith were at their highest point... With their Empire now divided, and a great deal of their commanders either defected or executed for possible treason, the task will not be as daunting I assure you... "

Vexen continued on as he spoke further, " Our intelligence has identified the mobilization of a large fleet over Muunilinst, more so than the ones delegated to defending systems at the edge of their borders such as Mygeeto or Prefsbelt IV... " He'd gesture with his hand as the holographic projection expanded and highlighted Muunilinst, the home of the Muuns rotating in place as he continued on, " This is no ordinary mobilization, even by standard Sith Imperial standards. The Emperor himself will likely be here, where his fleet is stationed to protect him and prevent us from further pressing through the Braxant Run. " The holographic map zoomed out as it displayed both Mygeeto and Muunilinst.
" As you suggested, opening the floodgates in this situation would prove much simpler than expected. We strike their front at Mygeeto with a greater force, taking advantage that the planet is less reinforced than Muunilinst, and then send an infiltration force to strike Muunilinst, and perhaps even a chance at striking the Emperor if he's present. If they come to reinforce Mygeeto, it gives our infiltration force a greater chance of inflicting damage where they are most vulnerable. If their forces at Mygeeto catch wind of their Emperor being in danger and divert troops and ships to reinforce Muunilinst, they risk letting us break through their defenses. "
He paused as he gave them a moment to process the idea before adding another statement, " Of course, the infiltration force will face overwhelming odds against them, their ability to act as either a diversion or a surgical strike cannot be overlooked in the face of an enemy with numbers far greater than our own. "

74brsSJ.png

Objective: [ From the Shadows ]
Allies: Davis Garrick Davis Garrick Sam Deckard Din Marren Din Marren

Something told Law a fraction of a second before the firing began, his blue blade leapt to life just in time to deflect a bolt from chewing through his chest. Within moments the forest was flashing with light as bright as any city center pushing back the darkness for moments before the eternal enemy of vision crept back in. His weapon made Law a target exactly as he planned however what he was not ready for was for crimson antithesis' to rise in challenge. Change of plan.

Law darted toward the Sith challengers, his blade knocking aside blaster bolts though he was not able to properly redirect them while moving yet. Only two of the Sith engaged him confident in their abilities. Law would have to trust the troopers to be able to at least hold off against the others if not take care of them. Luckily it was not his first time dealing with darksiders lusting for his death. His blue lightsaber rose to block a strike over his left shoulder, a small jump cleared him from a sweeping attack at his shins, a spin moved him out of the way of a stab and allowed Law to place a boot into one of the Sith's core tossing him back several meters. A barrage of rage infused strikes parried to run off to either side of him and Law found an opening, a horizontal strike burned into the right side of the Sith he was engaged with. Wounded but not finished yet. The Sith he kicked back earlier charged back into the fight driving Law back from the one he had struck. Overhead, overhead, right side, left shoulder Law's defense seemed to be a match for the Sith aggression but Law wasn't ready for a strong force push. He flew back eight meters before colliding with a tree shattering bark and dropping him to taste forest moss. No time to rest. Law rolled to his left just in time to dodge a force empowered jump, red lightsaber burning into the ground he was just laying. The Sith reengaged him now using the force to try and break his defense, pushes against the body and throwing various pieces of the forest at the Errant Knight.

Put on a back foot Law was further disheartened to see the other Sith, the one who's side he'd burned making his way to join the duel. Law reached deeper into the force, it was still hard for him like deciphering the reading puzzles when the letters were out of order, allowing his defense to weaken and through a force push into the underbrush. A plume of rotting vegetation and dirt rose into the air around him, both the Sith and the Imperial attacked each other. The Sith's blade burned into Law's shoulder making his arm useless for the remainder of the fight, but the blue lightsaber found a scabbard in the chest of the darkside user. Backpedaling away from the man he just killed Law watched his arm limply rise from the force of the maneuver. The two wounded force users engaged once again. Law retreating slowly parrying the blows of the Sith, trying to keep his limp arm from being removed and dodging blaster fire from the engagement still raging around them. He reached out to the force once again, its presence harder to commune with in the haze of pain, grasped what power he could and released a push along the ground. The Sith was enjoying attacking the wounded Knight and from the way she moved the pain in her side so her attention was divided enough that the low push caught her leg pushing the Sith off balance and onto her knee. She reacted with a burst of lighting but Law caught the crackling energy against his blade. A rising foot caught the Sith's chin and sprawled her onto the forest ground. The blue lightsaber capitalized burning from crotch to sternum. Eyes bright and filled with rage defied the dying body of the Sith, Law met them allowing the Sith a final moment in what she loved before driving his lightsaber into her heart.

A rouge blaster bolt caught Law's left calf removing his support and dropping the Imperial Knight onto his hip. The hit only clipped his flesh, he wasn't out of the fight yet but he took a moment fallen to gather his breath.

vZNVlNO.png

Location | Athar , JanFathal
Objective | A Hand to Play
Focus | Gat Tambor Gat Tambor

Gat Tambor's Question was a simple. What was the Project that Sularen kept referring too. "This project of mine is a specialized Shield Disruption Projector , something that is rare within the galaxy yet a piece of tech that can be utilized to defeat entire flotillas. If the New Imperial Order finds itself in the possession of such a device then we can win a multitude of battles against the Sith and that is why i am here , to provide the New Imperial Order with such a device along with other long-forgotten devices and other special weaponry that we can use to our advantage against the Sith."

In addition to this proposition of his , Marlon Sularen had additional information to give to his peers regarding the potential of an alternative route towards Bastion other then the Braxtant Run. A route that would be less defended then the Braxtant Run and easy to overrun that would lead straight to the heart of the Sith Empire. Marlon Sularen knew that his projects and such knowledge we propel his career forward along with the War with the Sith. All he needed to do was to prove himself and he would rise up rapidly.

vZNVlNO.png

Task: Objective One - A Hand to Play
---

They just loved to pontificate, didn't they? Ravraa couldn't help but let thoughts like that dance around his head as he leaned against the wall by the door, he was assigned to guard the big-shots, yet again. It seemed as if that was all he was good for now of days, whether it was that incident on Krieg or the assignment in the Hand of the Empire, his entire existence has seemed to consist of setting up somewhere and waiting for threats that realitically would never materialize. At least, they hadn't of yet. There was whatever that Chiss had attempted to pull on Krieg, but Ravraa tried his best to not think of that now of days. The memory was hazy, and everytime he attempted to dig through the waving miles of thought covering it, it refused to seep to the surface fully. There was some sense of dread, though he couldn't ascertain why, it was simply lost, floating in some space that he would never be able to reclaim. That, however, was far from his worry right now. His main worry was attempting to no fall to some form of ground based hyperspace madness while he put on his best statue impression. He, by his nature of a guard, was to be still. He was to fade into the background so that the important people could have their conversations and chatter about the fate of the galaxy as if it was nothing. It was nearly nothing to most of them, he would figure. There was hardly a reason for the lot of them to give a care past the amount that it would effect the credit margin at the end of the day. He signed onto this service to fight the Sith, to march against the onslaught of the dark. He signed up to be breaking down doors at Bastion, clearing room to room, and moving with the charge to the Imperial palace. He signed on to tear down the red banner from every home. He signed on to be the liberator that he knew the galaxy needed. Someone needed to stand against the dark, why not him? Why not the dozens of troopers that had signed onto the New Imperial Order?

That question seems to be nearly misplaced when the better parts of your military service had been standing with your back against the wall, trying your best not to stare at anything in particular. He shifted backwards, ever so slightly, the betaplast of his armor nearly daring to make a low creaking sound as he let his back settle against the wall behind him. Taking some of the weight off of his frame, allowing his knees to breathe properly. Standing still, locked up for too long, could cause someone to pass out. He had learned that the hard way during his time with his hometowns choir. Fell right off the top riser and busted his head on the cobbled street during a performance. Still had a scar to show from it.

He knew some of the people that had shown to the event, though not as nearly many as he assumed mattered. Of course there was the head-of-state, Tavlar. He had grown used to watching the man from a distance, it would be one thing to say that he was stressed when he was around the Imperator, it was less of a stress and more of a sense of displacement. The man held the power of the entire nation in his hands, though that was far from the most impressive thing he had seen. The way the man walked, the way his voice carried when he spoke, even down to how the bastard would look at someone told much more of a story than one would assume. You just had to know where to look for it. Something carried with him, something that only soldiers knew. A comradery, a strange admiration for existence in the most nihilistic of forms. It was difficult to put into words.

There were naval types around, not his preferred company, but they were soldiers none the less. Their guns were just quite a bit bigger than the carbine that Ravraa held slung across his arms. He had seen him once or twice, perhaps in a briefing file, perhaps passing in the hall. Then again, he would have remembered saluting someone like that. It was a human, he was sure of that. A rather fine beard sitting on his chin, enough of a rank badge on his chest to be someone important, but the face just barely rung some form of recognition.

Another shape that he knew mainly by reputation would be the larger, armored figure that dominated the room the moment he, she, or they entered. It towered above Ravraa, who never considered that he was one of imposing height, but he had hardly found someone that actually required him to look up in order to meet their eyes, not that he would be willing to try. There was something about the strange pseudo-pyramid shape of the figure's helmet, a certain tone to the voice, a certain feeling lurking in the background that told Ravraa that even in a casual environment he would be far from welcomed. Dread.

There were also plenty of faces that he attributed to the GA and their presence. He had prideful thoughts about the Alliance actually, and should they had been the ones to upstart this war against the Sith, he would have been marching in Alliance plating instead. His allegiance was to whoever activly worked against the Sith Empire, whoever took an active stance against Imperialism, whoever stood against the fascist state and it's horrific machinations whenever it could. If that meant serving a slightly better dictatorship, he would. The Galactic Alliance was a democratic bloc of Core Worlds, something he thought the Galaxy needed. He hoped that one day, after his service, he would be able to visit GA Coruscant. He always wished to see the senate building, to walk the halls of the old Jedi Temple, to see where the birthplace of democracy was settled.

There was a noise that kept edging further and further on the sanity of the Togruta, something that just didn't settle right with him. It was one voice in particular. He didn't know the name of who it belonged to, but the wavering of the vocal adjustments told him repeatedly that it was a Skakoan. Despite the fact that even from here, he could tell that the figure had some form of import, he wasn't being paid to unwillingly eavesdrop on a conversation.

The trooper took a moment, eyes dancing behind his helmet, noticing, for the briefest period, that he was free of prying eyes. He reached up, tapping on the side of his helmet with his free hand, three quick bursts. What should have been a speaker for his comms went to static, if only for a moment, before gentle tunes began to flow into his helm.

Forgetting himself, his foot began to tap...

vZNVlNO.png
[LOCATION] Athar, Capitol Building
[OBJECTIVE ONE] A Hand to Play
[OBJECTIVE TWO] Get Hired
[TAGS] Darth Bellum Darth Bellum Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Darth Kentarch Tyrell Paxxus Tyrell Paxxus Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt Fidavar Norn Fidavar Norn Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Gat Tambor Gat Tambor Cassius Callaesar Cassius Callaesar

Hope?

That is what this Fleeting tactician had proposed that the people of this Imperial Order needed. A hope that the Sith would be taken down. It slipped easily and quickly just before the much taller individual who I had followed into the proceedings with spoke.

"Hope doesn't put bolts down range Admiral. You can put a gun in the hands of a child and call them a soldier, but it does nothing to help."

Of course I caught myself looking at the Admiral with a bit of intent. Emotional and influential man clearly. He thought allies would inspire hope of the troops. Hope of what? Fighting against the Sithspawn monstrosities that the Pillars of power that be within the TSE created just for war? They had their own book of beasts and creatures for their own use! You think any man who only had hope would be able to stand against it? No.

To fight against your soldiers? Yes. Hope in defeating them. But victory didn't just fall into your lap. It was not pre-determined, no Destiny or Prophecy will bring about the end of Armies of creatures, soldiers, droids, and ships. Letting it go, it took quite a bit of effort on my part not to pester the Admiral some more. People with their Hopes and Dreams. Wishing upon Stars with lights that shone for millions of years before dying. Pathetic.

I had a distasteful expression upon my face. Almost like I had eaten some bad Bantha steaks before walking in here. However, This larger individual spoke. Bringing up the Sith and my own thoughts. His opening words. Many had failed. Many tried, but they all failed to do so. Even the Galactic powers that be the Confederacy, the Silver Jedi and the Outer Planets Alliance all could hardly produce a dent. If he wanted hope, then he better hope that this Galactic Alliance could pull some strings along-side the Imperial Order.

With the Titan speaking of reports that Mygeeto would be a prime target, alongside its sister hex of Munnilinst. Spreading their forces thin enough that will allow one or both of the planets to be taken. While the aspect of the Urban environment would be interesting, I knew exactly where I would find myself. I was no superior tactful character, but I knew enough to know I would be best be fit on the ice globe of Mygeeto.

"The numbers you have presented are staggering to say the least. Do you have any contingencies should almost all of the forces defend one position? If we are this outnumbered, we need to keep as many men and resources viable without sacrificing them to the Sith. You seem to have the cards in your hand at the moment. Its unsure which planet they deem more important to defend without starting an argument. Would sending the Imperial Order's Force Corps to Mygeeto to act as a spearhead be a more advantageous position over splitting them among the two planets? Showing up in force seems to be the idea everyone has upon their mind."

Everyone in the room currently agreed that the offensive should be taken as heavily as possible. It was impossible to be in Imperial Space and not see the Advertisements and the parades they had for these Gray Cloaks. If they really wanted to push not just the physical, but also the political, it would be, in theory, taking out two birds with one stone by sending them out onto the main front.

"Your Gray Cloaks are advertised with gusto. Putting them forward upon the lines, showing they can fight and take the fight directly to the Sith Empire could not only meet your requirements for this surgical strike, or as a diversion, while also back home, rallying troops with the Admirals application of Hope."

As much as I hated saying those last few words, I knew it might snag a couple people with the idea. Sending out the "big boys" with their name plastered everywhere as a force taking it to the bad guys would get a number of those to join. Not only that, but other galactic powers would be able to see first hand if these Imperial Knights could handle what their angry cousins threw at them.

"I would be able to lend what I can to the offence of Mygeeto. I have a small unit of troops to provide should they be necessary. General, with what you propose, I could see a very viable solution to making a foothold on Braxant Run."

vZNVlNO.png
// OUTRIDER //
// OBJECTIVE // A Hand To Play
// FOCUS // Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku

kwzlsmL.png
Treicolt had the look about him of an Alliance officer through and through...at least as far as attire began and ended. His person otherwise spelled a gritty farm boy with a face marred with a vicious cut streaking from his chin through his lips and into his cheek set alongside the long dissipated lacerations of shattered glasteel having buried into his skin after his crash on Brentaal all the while still fresh into his prime. Though as much as he rarely thought about it - he was a Captain.

Settling into a seat he glanced the way of the Rogue Jedi as he sat himself down next to him, the Starfighter Captain quick to cross his arms over his chest as he leaned back into his seat. Intent on coasting by in silence through the briefing while trying his best to glean the bare minimum he needed from the strategic scale planning. All in all, Maynard was often quick to adapt on the fly more often than otherwise. That was until Prince of Serenno struck up conversation with Saber Leader.

"Party? Believe me man, I wouldn't be going to any party hosted by ol' Greymane, Cyclops and Blainslurper that's for sure." Maynard said only loud enough for Lucien to hear. Remarking of course Cassius Callaesar Cassius Callaesar , Irveric Tavlar and Darth Bellum Darth Bellum .

"But yeah man I can't blame ya...there's only one 'beautiful woman' I know of who might poke her head in but well...I can't promise she's not taken." Maynard remarked slyly, shrugging his shoulders for a moment as he kept his gaze on the briefing played out by the larger scale tacticians, keeping the claim vague to see if it came to fruition himself. Although Maynard seemed remarkably confident in the offhanded remark to Lucien's wishes for large scale debauchery.

Dooku seemed to carry himself like a spacer walking in shoes he wasn't sure were quite made for him but made it work. A man cut from the same cloth as the Concordian himself and thus he already seemed comfortable enough shooting the shit with the exiled Prince. Leaning over he offered his hand to shake in proper introduction.

"Name's Maynard by the way. Captain in the Alliance Starfighter Corps. Saber Squadron, if you heard of it." He said, not being able to offer a genuine appraise of the Squadron's reputation past the interaction with his wayward cousin moments before. While they'd certainly accomplished some notable feats in recent days, they still had a lot to prove before they were mentioned in the same breath as units like Rogue Squadron. Even still, Lucien might have gleaned the name somewhere during or after the engagement in Hutt Space between the Sith Empire and a coalition of Alliance, Silver Jedi, Outer Planets Alliance and various spacer groups.

Last edited:
vZNVlNO.png
Objective I - A Hand to Play // GA Show Face
JanFathall // Athar // Briefing Room
Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt // Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku

The city was fairly unremarkable as far as cities went, perhaps something could be noted about how brumous it was. Very grey. The notability came with thee newly instituted regime's efficiency to directing everyone where they wanted to go. The stark, iron-pressed uniforms of the rebellious former Sith almost to the same caliber of the recently united Alliance. The Imperials had crisper pleats.

If it hadn't been said already, it was deeply entrenched in her mind: The lesser of two evils. That's what the conversations about this were. The individual making the decisions on behalf of the military utilization of Alliance forces wasn't concerned about Force alignment, and verily if anyone asked, she wasn't either -- so long as nobody was being slaughtered unnecessarily. It was when terms like subjugation were used in lieu of liberation that dubiousness would creep in. The coalition was a means to an end.

She was a several steps behind Saber's Captain, faulty to her footwork. Curiosity begged her to lag and try see how the New Imperial Order had come to terms with the new government. The recency of the events were still available to tell fractals of the recollections, the walls eager to whisper when asked. Her fingers traced along the corridors that ended up leading to the temporary instalment of the briefing room where the bigwigs would chin wag their ideas back and forth and send bodies out to do their deeds.

The poor timing in her pace meant she missed Maynard's public relation specialism on her behalf, and most of the decision making so far, catching the tail end of introductions. At least some exposure to the jargon from the Imperial side of things would help the shared comms in the upcoming adventures, so she slinked in through the less lit part of the room and scanned the back of heads. Even with the cerulean glowing outline as the primary source of light in the room, it was enough to recognize the characterized Alliance representatives. The rest were...far more grim looking. Sinister seemed to come with the territory, and she maneuvered enough to serendipitously discover an empty seat near the pair swapping whispers away from the main table.

Who were they saying hello to?

She poked her head forward, giving a short wave that ended in a two finger point in Lucien's direction, figuring if she was sidling in to sit she may as well not ignore the intro she'd waltzed in on. "Loske - Liuetenant, hi."

vZNVlNO.png
OBJECTIVE I - A HAND TO PLAY
CAROUSING & SHOOTING THE SHIT
EVERLONG

-

Lucien was mildly surprised and at the same time relieved that there was somebody else in the room who he could relate to even in the slightest. Having aligned himself with the Imperials for quite some time for now, he'd almost forgot what it felt like to share a genuine interest with somebody that didn't solely revolve around their shared hatred of the Sith Empire. He was indeed an oddity to the New Imperial Order; the lone Jedi of the Imperial Order was a spacer at heart, and the man who introduced himself as Maynard gave him the familiar vibes of a man who simultaneously appreciated the comfort of a starfighter's cockpit and the good times that could be had outside of the rigid complexity of an Imperial society.

He let out an audible laugh in response to the jab aimed at the three big-wigs who were engaged in a much more serious topic at the head of the planning room's floor, his gaze immediately shifting towards a few nearby Imperial officers that seemingly didn't take kindly to him engaging in a casual conversation with the Alliance member sitting next to him. Their scowls immediately turned aside as his eyes set upon them with the familiar gaze of intent that was necessary to keep the more hostile elements among his peers in line.

His grin shifted into a smirk as a result of their craven display of resolve, and he returned his attention back to his newfound friend, who continued on with their conversation. "Lucky you then, brother." Luc replied, extending out a hand and meeting him halfway with a firm shake that all but solidified the brotherhood that he felt the two shared based off their common heritage.

Maynard confirmed that he indeed a fellow pilot, and a Captain within the Alliance to boot. Hailing from an Alliance unit known as Saber Squadron, Luc gave a nod towards the end, confirming he'd heard of them in some capacity before. "I've heard of Saber before, yeah. Believe it or not, you and I might've crossed paths before in the past, indirectly that is. You remember that Sith attempt to blockade the Pabol Hutta a while back? I wasn't flying in the battle, but I did contribute to the boarding and subsequent reactor explosion of an Interdictor." He paused for a moment, the grin on his lips shifting into a smirk. "But let's keep that fact between us." Lucien broke the handshake off with a smirk, moving his gaze across to the woman who joined the conversation at Maynard's side.

"Maynard and Loske, huh?" He commented towards the two with a raised eyebrow. "The pleasure is all mine. The name's Lucien-- Lucien Dooku. Spacer Extraordinaire, and the Order's resident Jedi." He lingered his gaze upon Loske for a few more seconds than necessary before taking the high-road and third wheeling himself like the great guy he was. A quick survey of the room was all he needed to confirm what Maynard said before, as it wasn't like there were many stunning women in the room besides the one currently sitting next to him.

Last edited:
74brsSJ.png

Br8YpBr.png
Obj 2 - From the Shadows
Davis Garrick Davis Garrick Jekadius Lawson Jekadius Lawson
FN-999 Sam Deckard

Din catches his footing as he's tossed behind cover by the stormtrooper's quick reflexes, quickly pressing himself against the down trunk that separated him from the bolts streaking by their position. Looks like his deduction had been right, just a moment too late. His visor switched to thermal imaging, painting their environment in high contrast shades of red and blue. Automated targeting and acquisition systems readily scan across the suit's 360 FOV, using predictive algorithms to isolate lifeforms from the thermal readings and IFF information to discern targets.

About time, his adrenaline was finally starting to kick in now that he wasn't just stuck on a nature hike with some Imps. He'd get to see what they're made of, and hopefully find them earning each others respect. Gods knew they'd need it when the real fighting came.

With his
Viperwasp's sights linked to his HUD for accuracy, he simply sticks the barrel out from behind cover to return fire with a surprising degree of precision. A flurry of bright yellow particle beam bolts rain from the weapon, exploding on contact with the foliage surrounding the enemy position to help suppress their fire while the rest of the Imperial fire team finds cover from the ambush.

<<They've got glowsticks!>>

Din can't stop a grin from curling at the corner of his mouth. He'd yet to be able to test their particle weaponry against a lightsaber fighter on the field. The simulations and exercises they'd run in the Academy proved their effectiveness, and that had made him eager. With their high velocity and explosive payload, the technology had been designed with countering Soresu in mind.

<<We need to draw them into the open,>> he suggests over comms, continuing to fire down range <<If they hop cover and close the gap they'll make quick work of us. Toss some explosives out there and clear the trees!>>

vZNVlNO.png

// IMPERATOR //
// OBJECTIVE // A Hand To Play
N5cG5gd.png
"No one is claiming hope as a weapon. We all know too well the cost of war." Irveric states in regard to the Dark Jedi mercenary who'd piped up in response to Cassius. That certainly had been a sentiment among rebellions in the past but the struggle against the Sith Empire spelled a different narrative. These weren't the same wide eyed radicals which took up arms against the Galactic Empire of old, these were men and women who'd had their steel tempered in the fires of war. There was no delusions in these talks. At least the collective tone of the Imperator, Warmaster, Alliance Admiral and Grand Vizier shared that between them.

"Mygeeto will be the first push, Kor Vexen and Imperial Warlord Zovesa Imperial Warlord Zovesa taking command of the spearhead there with the Fore Corps in strength alongside The Lord Executor." Irveric relayed to Ignis, reluctant to shed Vaulkhar Vaulkhar 's name into open air as not to draw any weariness from the Alliance allies presence. Even if the Bloody Handed Bastard's atrocities might have never effected them directly, he had a touch of evil all his own. A peculiar ally in this crusade but a very powerful one.

"Ideally this will gather the attention of the Sith Imperial legions while the 1st Storm Army and 12th Armored Assault consolidate with the forces provided by the Galactic Alliance. With this force, we'll jump to Muunilinst and begin our assault. Under ideal circumstances this scrambles the Sith Imperial command between the two fronts and allows enough reprieve on Mygeeto for our forces to break the siege and relieve us on Muunilinst, allowing us to secure our salient past the Sith Imperial's fortified front." Irveric lays out in simple terms, this implying that the Galactic Alliance would be avoiding working with the more despicable elements of the New Imperial Order, favoring the Stormtrooper Corps and Imperial Strike Force as the bulk of the force marching along side the Galactic Alliance into war, therefore mitigating any infighting among the coalition.

Objective: Tell the truth
Tags: Darth Bellum Darth Bellum Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Ignatius Ignatius Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt etc..

Taking his helmet and letting it drop to the floor after hearing enough chatter the red giant stepped forward and nodded toward everyone as a greeting. There were a number of individuals he did not know in this group but it mattered little. He was here to assist in battle plans for the future assaults. Without a second question he began reading the battle plans with a raised brow. He had more experience than anyone in this room and it was time he stopped playing games. Up till this point in time Kezeroth had fought along side this New Imperial Order and what he found was that it had more than a fighting chance.

Already he could see and feel eyes on him.

He made his move after hearing plans for Mygeeto. That was were the battle would be the most fierce and gritty. It was there he wanted to find himself in the middle of all the action but not alone. He had other plans. Truth be told he was unsure what to say or how to greet everyone and for a mere second he reconsidered if he should approach, but ambition was what drove him now. To lead as he once lead with the mandalorians on Fresia. He was more valuable than they knew.

" It looks so simple. Charts, plans and tactics. Has it ever occurred to all of you that the Sith may already be predicting an attack similar to this? " He asked raising a brow and looking at everyone. The sith empire even at their most divided point was still a monster and sometimes it took a monster to kill a monster. To these Generals and Moffs, Kezeroth was merely KZ-729. A soldier.

What did he know of monsters? What didn't he know?

" I offer you my assistance personally from this point forth. But not as who you know, KZ-729. No. I will assist you as the man who betrayed and defied Emperor Carnifex to his face on Mandalore. I've lived long enough to know when I see potential and this alliance has the more than enough control to dent into Sith territory. A dent is all that is needed to start." The aliens back hunched as he placed his hands on the holo-table. " My lust for battle is on Mygeeto. Lend me command of a number of Galactic marines and I will lead them into the fray to victory."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom