Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore The Imperial Board Of Economic Directors (IBED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBED_SYMBOL3.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Organization Name: The Imperial Board Of Economic Directors (IBED)
  • Classification: Government Institution
  • Affiliation: New Imperial Order
  • Organization Symbol: The IBED crest is a black and metallic colored insignia with the universal credit symbol centered within.
  • Description: The IBED is an economic direction and planning board for the New Imperial Order that exists to ensure the economic strength and prosperity of the New Order.
GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
  • Headquarters: Nirauan
  • Domain: While the IBED headquarters is on Nirauan, the organization lays claim to no land outside of its headquarters. They have a large amount of influence over the governmental and economic structure of the New Imperial Order.
  • Notable Assets: IBED Headquarters on Nirauan.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Hierarchy: A Director-General is responsible for the leadership and running of the board (life term or until deposed), an Executive Director sits beneath the Director-General as next in line leadership, while the rest of the board is based on wealth and seniority.
  • Membership: IBED is made up of a board that ranges from twelve to sixteen members. IBED members are generally appointed by the general or executive directors. They are usually chosen among military officials and successful businesspersons.
  • Climate: The IBED has a climate that is equal parts competitive and cooperative. All members are working together to ensure their jobs are done, all the while competing with each other for higher credentials within the board.
  • Reputation: The general populace is generally either oblivious to their existence or neutral to the organization that they tend to know little about. Among the higher-ups, IBED is generally appraised for its many successes with the Imperial Economy.
  • Curios: The IBED has no special items or curios associated with the organization.
  • Rules: Being lead by Gat Tambor Gat Tambor and Avernus Avernus you can probably imagine the extremely lax rules set in place. Generally, the misuse of NIO funds on projects outside of the IBED is disallowed. Every project requires preapproval from an executive director AND the director-general. Incompetence is an instant boot from the board in most cases.
  • Goals: The goals of the IBED are to expand the economic infrastructure of the NIO, grow the economic prosperity of the faction, and managed the planned aspects of its planned economy.
MEMBERS
Director-General - Gat Tambor Gat Tambor
Executive Director - Avernus Avernus

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

After the formation of the New Imperial Order, Gat Tambor Gat Tambor seized the opportunity to manage their economy. He founded the IBED alongside the great and illustrious Avernus Avernus on Nirauan shortly after the mass meeting at The Hand of Thrawn. Using assets from the Technoid Manufactorum and the now-defunct Aiuriss Holdings and Investments Inc, several investments were made to kickstart the New Imperial Economy. The (not-so) surprising success of the two economic geniuses' efforts left them with a stupidly unwieldy amount of funds to manage. The IBED was expanded to include ten more members for easier handling of the money and affairs.

Last edited:

Zak Dymo

Z
Avernus Avernus

I'll be conducting this review for you. There are just a few comments before this is stamped and moved.

1. Permissions
Permissions: New Imperial Order, @Darth Avernus, @Gat Tambor

I think there may be confusion on what this field is for. Permission is required when you use another writer's submission in your submission, and your permission to use that is not apparent on its face. For example, using a Closed Market Factory submission submitted by another writer.

Nothing in this submission would appear to require permission, so I'd ask that you please mark this section N/A unless you disagree.

2. Links
Links: New Imperial Order, @Darth Avernus, @Gat Tambor, @Irveric Tavlar, The Price of Empire

You do have two links in here, but the remainder are tags (not links). If you would like to include references to those three Player Characters here, please link to their character sheets. Let me know if you have questions regarding that.

Those are my thoughts and I look forward to yours in reply. Please tag me when you have completed your edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom