Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion United We Stand | NIO Dominion of JanFathal

• Thread starter Hand of Retribution
  • Start date
Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
vZNVlNO.png

// Location // Athar
// Objective I // A Hand to Play
// Focus // Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar

Several admirals, warlords, and other distinguished individuals arrived, circling around the holo-projector they quickly planned an invasion of Mygeeto and Muunilist. Kentarch had found he had taken much of a backseat role in planning the conquests of the planets of the Braxant Run. Perhaps this was his fate now, to be reduced to menial roles and tedious tasks. Only to whisper secrets and give advice to those who really did not wish to listen to him. Perhaps this was why he deeply despised Imperials. Yet despite this resentment, his composure remained attentive and the expression on his face remained neutral.

The war council quickly concluded on a campaign to draw the majority of the Zambrano Empire's forces to the front on Mygeeto. While a second smaller force would strike at Muunilist.

"I fear that our current estimates of the enemy disposition might be off," Kentarch quickly cut in after 'KZ-729' spoke, then he glanced at the Imperator. "A recent mission has revealed evidence that a large... Phantom army of sorts comprised of clones exists and ready to be deployed. The template or templates of these clones are currently unknown and my intelligence operations have not been able to turn up any leads." He exhaled as he spoke, his gaze shifting to the holo-projector. "Records from the Zambrano Empire indicate a fleet build-up in the unknown regions began before the collapse of the One Sith. Sometime later these forces were moved to Sarti in the Bastion system. These movements were intended to be largely covert, however, Zambrano Imperial records had a massive discrepancy in fuel logistics and credit spending." Kentarch would allow everyone in the room to draw the dots. "While I am unable to determine its exact size I suspect this 'phantom army' numbers in the hundreds of thousands. This army and along with a massive hidden fleet could spell disaster when deployed, although how and when its use is only known to Zambrano Empire's inner circle."

Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry | Darth Bellum Darth Bellum

Imperial Warlord of the Redoubt Governorate

vZNVlNO.png

//Objective 1:// Hand to Play
//Location:// War Room, Athar
//Tags//: Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Darth Bellum Darth Bellum Tyrell Paxxus Tyrell Paxxus Cassius Callaesar Cassius Callaesar Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

Mechanical actuators sighed metallic heaving gasps as the blast doors that marked the entrance to the command room split a part. Stepping over the raised steel threshold, High Knight Marshal Zovesa made her entrance to the meeting, noticeably late. So late in fact, she was not in dress uniform but, in the white armor of her Force Corps Knights. Tucked under her armpit was her helmet, revealing her face which was decorated with translucent beads of sweat that cried from her blue cheeks over the golden prosthetic that armored her jaw. With her other hand she held the ends of her grey cloak in a closed fist, keeping it from dragging behind her. Marching to the gathered commanders and her Sovereign Imperator, Zovesa stopped and clicked her heels together before bowing a curt nod to the Imperator.

“I apologize for my tardiness, Imperator,” Zovesa flatly said.

“I was tending to my Knights and their work in the forests. The operations go well. But, not well enough that I could leave them to come here earlier. That is my failing.”

Zovesa raised her head and scanned the other members of the intelligence and strategy meeting. Her bright red Chiss eyes passed each of them. They came to Kor Vexen and the Grand Vizier, she nodded to them, before she rounded the group to see a face that was new to her, the representative from the Galactic Alliance, Cassius. She halted her gaze at him and turned fully to face the Alliance Admiral.

“Admiral Callaesar, correct?” Zovesa said.

“Thank you for coming.”

The Chiss then returned to her Imperator’s side and looked down at the hologram of the Braxant Front. Mygeeto and Muunilinst. She had been briefed of the Imperator’s intentions to create a power offensive that would concentrate across the Braxant Run. She had agreed. The NIO did not possess the man power for a pervasive and spread out frontal assault across the span of Oversector I. But, a dense attack across a singular approach would help puncture the Sith Imperial defensive positions. Puncturing the beast through the heart rather than hacking it wildly only to produce superficial wounds – that was the core of the stratagem. Zovesa flicked her eyes back to the Imperator and then the Warmaster himself, Kor.

“Our assault is settled then I gather?”
Zovesa inquired with a grim stare.

vZNVlNO.png

Location | JanFathal
Objective | A Hand to Play
Focus | Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch | Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar | Gat Tambor Gat Tambor | Cassius Callaesar Cassius Callaesar | Imperial Warlord Zovesa Imperial Warlord Zovesa | Darth Bellum Darth Bellum | Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku

As he awaited a Response from the Director-General and mostly intending to partake in the Military planning , Marlon addressed to the Director-General quickly. "I'll give you some time to think about it Director-General Tambor , if you seem interested in such a project please notify me. But seems we got more important matters on our hands" Marlon Said before essentially leaving him and joining the cadre of the Military Officers as he joined in Darth Kentarch informed everyone of his findings and about a supposed Phantom Fleet an Armada being assembled in the Sartinaynian Gas Giant. Unless the New Imperial Order did anything about that in Marlon's eyes there would be a problem.

Once Darth Kentarch finished Marlon Stepped up. "If this Intel of a Phantom Clone Army and Large Fleet amassing the Sartinaynian System then that means the Sith might be planning to utilize such a force against us when we strike at Mygetto. Our best bet would be to gain more intel on this mysterious force and adjust our plans to ensure that we don't mess up because this Battle is critical in the upcoming war against the Sith and losing it would spell disaster for the New Imperial Order." Marlon Said.

"In addition i have information regarding two hyperlanes that the Sith could utilize against us." Marlon began. "Both of these hyperlanes met at Kalee currently under Sith Rule where they both begin. One of the Hyperlanes dubbed the "Shadow Run" heads directly towards Bastion and the other called the "Blood Trail" that goes past Esfandia in which is one of the closet planets to Nirauan. If the Sith are aware of the existence of these hyperlanes then they can utilize them against us with effectiveness and reach our Capital at ease."

vZNVlNO.png

// IMPERATOR //
// OBJECTIVE // A Hand To Play
N5cG5gd.png
The briefing continued a tenuous course. Uncertainty enveloped the room with an added weight. It was a peculiar feeling, Irveric had gone to war several times over and with the Sith Empire's path of conquestion, returned in victory far more often than defeat. Even if the marring of war continued to rake deep into his senses even still.

When the blood red Gen'dai let his helmet fall to the ground in a clatter, the gesture demanded the Sovereign Imperator's attention immediately. His words did nothing but pique his fascination. The man might've been imposing but he was afterall, within the New Imperial ranks, an initiate. Even still the aura of The Hateful's true guise was far more commanding than whatever he might've enlisted under. The man was forthright and upfront in what he asked for. The Galactic Marines. When the Clone Wars of a far forgetten age were in the throes of slaughter, the Nova Corps had established a reputation of ferocious fighting and struck fear deep into the hearts of its enemies, an enemy with everything to fight for and nothing to lose in the original interpretation of the CIS.

It might not have made sense in isolation to concede to the Gen'dai's demands. Even so - the New Imperial Order was in no position to pick its battles. However a legion was nothing given away arbitrarily. It was twelve thousand men trained to the greatest specifications the Order could employ enmasse. The Sovereign Imperator met the man half away.

"You are no neophyte to war, of this I can already tell. However, a Legion is not something bargained for outright, not from a man of your rank. You are are ruthless warrior, this I know. I will give you one section. Return from Mygeeto with the head of a Sith and the men I gave you...and you may very well be trusted with more." One squad for a price of a tendril severed from the enemy's force. A tall cost but if the man wished to prove himself within this arena, the Sovereign's will be done. Prove himself as a warrior and as a leader.

With his, The Imperator's attention then shifted to the bold Sith Lord, one of the few of the Keepers Of The Sith Code who'd risen their sabers inline with the New Imperial Order's war. Beliefs divergent but a common enemy all the same, the very counter part to the Galactic Alliance and the Jedi Order who the Imperator took as battle brothers in this conquest. A motley coalition, but there was no equation missing one of the components that would bring the Sith Empire low.

"Phantom Legions. And so the Eye of Soloman kept these numbers concealed..." This was clearly novel information to the man, the very same who'd served the Zambranos as a Lord General in the Sith Imperial Legions.

"If they were hidden from the Sith Imperial High Command....then they could very well appear on this front now. Though this banks on Kaine seeing us as a threat worthy of its debut. If he is so quick to reveal his hand here then we know what to anticipate should we be able to consolidate after its brought out in force unto us. This is valuable information, Lord Kentarch. Unfortunately, it is still...an intangible. The ISB's forward intelligence gathering has not reported anything of the sort near our front...but I don't doubt it. Sith Emperors in their nature are secretive...and fearful." Tavlar admitted. There was well and truly nothing they could with the information except chase the leads they had. They were striking with the full extent of their expendable numbers to begin with, they couldn't add any more variable that would make their chances against a surpise attack any better beyond what was standard doctrine.

vZNVlNO.png
// OUTRIDER //
// OBJECTIVE // A Hand To Play
// FOCUS // Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku | Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt

kwzlsmL.png
That encounter with the Sith Empire at Pabol Hutta wasn't a memory Maynard shrugged off so easily. With widened eyes he offered a grin as Lucien regaled him of the task he undertook taking down an entire Sith-Imperial interdictor all himself. Offering up a faint laugh, loud enough to show is bewilderment yet quiet enough not to be picked up on by anyone outside of the compartmentalized interaction he nodded once.

"Well damn- I'll know just who to slot into the boarding party if we ever gotta take down some destroyers then." Maynard said in full amusement before he sought to match it himself.

"I mean hell me and- "

"Loske - Lieutenant, hi." Maynard interrupted himself as he spotted the Kiffar out of the corner of his eye, gesturing to the very 'beautiful woman' he was referring to moments before in a bout of what could only be described as precognition ( it wasn't ) as she chimed in to introduce herself.

"Were out there, yeah. We went with the rest of the Sabers to handle the Vong ships that showed up. Went and- well...it was an encounter for sure, needless to say we walked away with a downed ship ourselves." A Vong ship to boot. Even if this encounter resulted in Maynard seemingly 'slaying' a Sith Lady in Braith Achlys...her sentiment in her final, ailing moments did not seem to be the rhetoric of a woman who was certain she'd never breath another breath.

"In death, I am born -"

Might have been the least reassuring thing to hear from a Sith. He had the feeling that she might haunt him again in the flesh. As the encounter was still a foreboding image that seemed to linger in the back of his subconscious regardless.

"But hell man, how you'd style yourself a Jedi with Imperials?" Maynard inquired in brazen curiousity. Maynard and Loske being Jedi affiliated with a regime that welcomed the Order with open arms, to see one aligning with a government wholly skeptical of the Force and its users as one of its ideological baselines was...intriguing to say the least.

Granted, the Sith wronged a lot of people and the New Imperial Order to their credit, were the first to stand up and fight. He was just glad to see that differences, as unnerving as they were could be put aside in favor of bringing the Empire down low, being a man personally slighted by the Sith Empire just as Dooku was.

Last edited:

FN-999

F
74brsSJ.png

OBJECTIVE: SURVIVE
ALLIES: Davis Garrick | Din Marren | Jekadius Lawson
EQUIPMENT: ARMOR AND BATON IN BIO, EWR-52 "Purge" FLAMETHROWER

The wall of flame suddenly halted in its tracks.

It remained tall and bright, but it did not move an inch even as the western wind continued to blow.

"Stop!" ordered FN-999 urgently. As the flametroopers stopped their advance and disabled their flamethrowers, they began to notice something. The flames were beginning to move, but towards the east. At the same time, an ominous feeling entered FN-999's gut. It was a feeling he had known for nearly two decades, one he had felt on countless battlefields in brutal campaigns. Sometimes they were allies, and sometimes they were enemies. However, these were most certainly not part of the New Imperial Knights or Inquisitors.

"They have disciples in their ranks, they're pushing back our fire!" yelled FN-999, a note of nervousness beginning to creep into his voice. "Cease all fire and retreat to the southeast!"

His platoon rapidly came to the same realization as himself: they were lead into a trap, and were now fighting enemies with supernatural abilities. They bolted south along with him, holding their blasters tightly as they smashed through charred bushes and twigs. While the wind blew to the west, the flames now traveled eastward, growing increasingly tall and powerful without any constraint. It constantly harassed their flanks, never more than five meters away than them. One trooper stumbled over a large root, and rose up only for a burning branch the size of a turbolaser cannon to slam into his back, pinning him. His death would not be pleasant.

Keeping a portion of his focus on the run ahead of him, FN-999 swiftly grabbed his comms array, which remained intact.

[Allied forces, this is Lieutenant FN-999. They have Force users in their ranks, they're turning our fire against us. We've lost control of our fire, and it's growing rapidly. This whole forest is in danger of burning down. If you see smoke in the distance, evacuate immediately. There's no telling how large the fire is now, or who's controlling it.]

He closed his comms array just in time to see a thin passage open up in the flame wall about fifteen meters behind and to the left of him. Out of it emerged a humanoid figure with a red lightsaber.

"Vong Ships?" Luc asked, clearly out of the loop on that part of the battle. He shrugged at the Alliance Captain, but gave off a smile nonetheless. "Can't say I paid much attention to what was happening elsewhere. Shit happened pretty fast out there, and I made my exit as soon as the fireworks started to happen on my end." It was one thing to blow up a Sith interdictor and revel at the sight, but it was another to do so and linger around in the process. Even with such a massive blow being dealt to the instigating Sith armada, and the armada of friendlies that answered the call to assistance, Luc wasn't planning on sticking around long enough to further ingrain himself on the Empire's radar.

All that mattered in the end was that the job of repelling the Sith was a success, mostly anyway. There were losses on both sides, with the refugees themselves being unfortunately caught in the middle of yet another proxy of the major intergalactic empires. Plenty of them were saved in the process, but even at that moment he could still recall the sight of those soon-deceased corpses floating throughout a mixture of slagged material and debris. It had pissed him off to the point of igniting his drive to fight the SIth, funny enough, and eventually he'd found himself where he was now.

His eyes lingered towards Tavlar and the rest of the Order's high command as he pondered in his mind a response to his newfound friend. His gaze lingered across the stage, hsi thoughts and words not able to reach a consensus on the reasoning aside from something as simple as wanting to fight the Sith. He could've just said that, of course, but it felt hollow as he repeated the words in his head. "I don't know." Words eventually formed, but not with a reply that provided Maynard with much information.

His lips softened along with his eyes, which in turn glanced over to Maynard and Loske as he leaned back into his seat and rested his eyelids closed. "Long story short-- shit happens, I suppose." Luc had come a long way from being a lone spacer with nothing but a droid for a friend, to attending war councils as a rookie Jedi commander, with his aesthetically-pleasing Imperial Jedi Armor on full display. He was no longer some punk spacer who wanted nothing more but to run from his demons; now he had found the clarity that previously shielded him from seeing where his ambition could lead him.

Opening his eyes, he cocked his head towards the pair once more before shifting his head towards the ceiling. "Sometimes you've gotta take what it offered, and that must be enough."

Especially true when the monumentous task of liberating one's homeworld entered the picture.

Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt

vZNVlNO.png

K o r _ V e x e n
| Location | Athar, Capitol Building
| Objective | A Hand to Play
The Anzati crossed his arms over his chest as he turned to Darth Kentarch who decided to bring forth information he had stumbled upon in regards to a possible hidden fleet and army having been stowed away in the unknown regions of space. During his time as the Pyramid of Military Command he had been privy to all documentation and funding funneled into the military. Though he did not have hard evidence himself to confirm such a force existing, there were a number of funds diverted into a largely unknown project that he had been kept unaware of. This information would be confirmed by the Anzati once he is able to capture someone with knowledge of it, and their minds turned to dust once they were assimilated into his Sea of Memories. The news Kentarch did provide did make things fall into place conveniently though.
Vexen would speak his mind regarding the situation, " If the Sith do indeed possess a hidden reserve, our efforts must be measured and diligent. We cannot afford to expend resources or manpower so freely and ensure that our incursion into the heart of the Empire is done swiftly. " He'd glance over as Tavlar spoke before nodding at his final comment. It was unlikely that the Sith Empire would bring such a hidden asset to bear against them immediately, but doing so would simply reveal his hand and confirm that Darth Carnifex and the Sith Empire did indeed fear the New Imperial Order. " Regardless, we must push forward while the Sith are in disarray and scrambling to reorganize and gather themselves after the loss of a number of their miltiary assets from the splintering of the New Imperial Order. Their numbers will amount to little more than an inconvenience against superior tactics. We've already established defenses on systems neighboring Niaruan. If the Sith are to strike back, we will be ready for them. "

BYOO: Blood Ties
Purpose: Just because

Revulsion is exactly how she felt. The Mistress Pom Stych Tivé had spent enough weeks, trapped inside the horrid ship of Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry 's slaver prison, laid to waste by his infernal medical contraptions, to be able to sense his detestable stench of a force presence anywhere.

The Nightsister literally bent down over the ship's metal waste receptor and puked.

'That bastard would be happy had he known too. Freak.' There is not anyone a Nightsister cannot stand more than the absolute psychotic. She knows she can put a spell on them and most of them won't act any different than normal, as some of them can be just that far gone on their own!

She wondered if the members of the New Imperial Order know with whom they reveal their plans today.

The one who exists joint with her consciousness, she couldn't reach his mind to warn him. Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren shut himself off to concentrate for his own safety, which she understood and wholeheartedly agrees with. However, such a move left her feeling insecure and unstable, after having been consistently connected to his thoughts for so many months now. She remembered suffering such a silence only once before in her lifetime, when Ashla stole her ability to command the spirit world, short-lived as that terrible state of being was. Those black days had been only minor to the emotional devastation experienced today.

Thankfully all she has to sense in his absence is not merely Kezeroth. Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt somehow found her way to this secretive meeting as well. She however, has not left herself undetectable.

She know it best that her Magus have no knowledge of her history with Kezeroth, providing the monster actually be here for some legitimate purpose. She could not judge the level of rage that would incite within him, for she has never given him reason to need to protect her before; and she is not alone now. If Kezeroth has ulterior motives, she has faith that those of the New Imperial Order present are able to take care of themselves. Many of them understand exactly what it took to make one into such a monster!

Although she completely abhorred her mental bond be cut off from her most cherished, it left her with a newfound freedom. That freedom however, left her so utterly bored. She never could have anticipated just how alone she would feel without him. This is honestly the most exciting time in her life, and ever so sacred an experience as she can have; but so many treat her like a royal invalid than an expectant mother.

She snuck away from the safety of her ship to escape the doting disciples. She felt a sense of déjà vu pouring forth from the Light of Ashla as she remembered it.

The Nightsister walked the tarmac like any regular woman. She rubbed her Talisman as she did so, allowing her thoughts and her internal sense of joy drift to her sister. "Loske," Telepathically she willed, "Sense me. It has been a very long time!"

She stopped at Loske's ship and placed a hand upon it, through Psychometry perceived the feel of it's story impressed upon it by its owner.

Objective GA Show Face
JanFathall // Athar // Briefing Room Landing Pad
Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt // Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku // Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé

Her attention was split between the foreboding dialogue around the table and the introspective chatter to her left. The tabletop discourse was talking about numbers versus strategy, and she was grateful to be at a distance.

The new friend, Dooku, delivered a noble sentiment about the same time something pricked at her psyche. An uninvited whisper from a friend. As useful as telepathy could be, it still gave her the shivers to know her brain was not only impressionable but so accessible. And just as soon as she'd arrived, she was getting pulled away. Or, at least she thought it best she respond promptly to the beckoning of the enigmatic nightsister lest Pom apparate herself into this room and cause a distraction. The blunt-banged woman had a tendency to have impressive powers without regard for the scenario. With a lingering tap to Maynard's wrist, she indicated she had to step away before leaning forward to speak across the Mandalorian's person to the armour-clad Jedi on the other side. "Nice to have met you, Lucien. Hopefully we can do this again. Sorry, uh, someone just called me."

It was inconvenient, sure, but it'd be worse to have the pale-skinned woman appear without explanation. So, the kiffar did as she was requested and excused herself from the briefing room - returning from whence she came with an inaudible grumble.

Any frustrations with the projected inconvenience melted away when she sighted the slight sister of the night near her parked starfighter.

"Pom!" She greeted, lifting a hand in cool salutations, which she quickly replaced with a quickened step to close the distance between herself and the shorter woman. "You're right,' she grinned once close enough. "It's been a long time." Tentatively, she held her arms out before wrapping the woman in a hug that was similar to the one she'd expressed when the witch had saved her life with her potions.

"How are you? What...what are you doing here?"

Pom reacted to Loske's warm greeting by gripping Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt 's hand, and gave it a friendly swing between them, before she grew serious and said through gritted teeth, "There is a character in there you shouldn't be around. He was the one in orbit over Kuat, Captain of that slaver vessel." She could not deny how deeply the whole devastating event shaped her today. A saddened look shadowed her features. She is here for Kyrel, and he for the future life of their unborn son. Her thoughts drifted to Elimond, the little boy whom she had known and grown to love, who died when the traitor in the Rebellion blasted the human shield which encircled the heinous slaver vessel. The death however had all been Kezaroth's orchestration. She felt them pass on…all those people who lost their lives…numbers in the thousands. How they remained to haunt her for the longest time. Had she not loved that little orphan boy, before he had been taken by the slaver, she could have shielded the voices of those murdered from her perception and pushed them all away. But she needed Elimond to want to cross over into the Empyrean.

"How have you been?" she finally said, snapping back to herself. "How is everyone doing in the Galactic Core?" The last she knew Loske was with Cedric, and Pom is past all that today.

Then she turned to eye the few Knights of Ren who stood nearby, watching over her, peering hard into the distance, seeking out anything to kill. Pom set her gaze back upon her sister and she smiled widely before swinging her arm once more. "Auntie," is all she said. Her shy and happy smile grew even wider. Her brows raised in unison as she thought to herself, 'Will she get it?'

Pom had been gone from the Galactic Alliance for quite a while. Her attempt at redemption never felt right to Pom, but that did not mean she had not been shaken. She experienced more and more moments of profound compassion. She had returned to Dathomir upon the Holy Feast of Allya and remained there to teach. But since then, well she is learning alot about this corner of the galaxy through her relationship with Kyrel.

Objective GA Show Face
JanFathall // Athar // Landing Pad

"There are a lot of characters in there I shouldn't be around." Loske agreed, and expanded on the sentiment Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé delivered once they dropped their physical interaction. The whole allegiance between The Alliance and New Imperial Order made sense on paper, and even deeper - they shared a root intent to eliminate The Sith. But..there were dark forces at the helm of NIO's organization that couldn't be ignored. Were they nefarious, or just victims of circumstance, not knowing any better? They were driven by hate to slaughter The Sith and under it all..perhaps The Jedi were too. It'd be too much hubris to suggest anything else.

"I'm probably better than ever."
She responded, tilting her head to the next admittance "Busy - there's a lot to do. Beyond just cleansing the core worlds from everything they've undergone, The Alliance is working to establish it's legitimacy and benevolence..." she was about to continue the speech about goodness and purity and all that was wonderful with an interstellar government but she stopped at the strange title the Witch gave her.

Auntie?

Brows knitted and she took a step back, a perplexed expression colouring her features.

Her realization came around slowly, and the more confident she became with her understanding, the higher her decibles stretched. By the end of the sentence, she was excitedly clasping the small hands of the mother-to-be. "Wha--Pom! Is that what you've been up to?! You DOG! What?! That's fantastic! Are you excited? Expecting, wow! Right? Right? You're not playing me right now? You're going to be a mom? POM! That's so great!

You and whooooo are starting a family?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom