Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two For Flinching (TSE v. SJO Skirmish OOC)

[member="Tekkio"]

I've dropped the question in chat for you. So you get someone more knowledgable than me answering.

For my part there are about 60 armored vehicles surrounding different parts of the temple. All old light armor 20 AA Tanks, 20 Light Tanks, 20 APC's. With 1,500 (1 Battalion) of engineers - about class D strength for these ill disciplined engineers and the armor. But again these are dispersed around, not concentrated together in one force. Got to think of the scale to picture the deployment.

These are just the wildcards, not the temple gun emplacements or Jedi etc inside. Which will be higher quality stuff.

Tekkio said:
Whats class d strength mean? Also whats the difference between wildcards and normal soldiers? In your posts i thought wildcards was a fancy name for a elite group
Hmm I am out of the loop it seems we don't list by quality anymore looking at the template.
D used to be below average or green. C would be regulars. etc.
[member="Tekkio"]

Wildcards are an old old guerrilla unit, back before we started subbing units. Their tech is bad but their training is high for the most part. Wildcards Overall i'd put them as just regulars as for quality.

The Rangers are the frontline infantry. The wildcards are more where the older gits come to retire :)

[member="Tekkio"] Just so we're clear, there is also a theater shield to contend with, as per the temple's sub.

Since my artillery's location isn't the clearest, it would be pretty close to the edge of the shield's area, but inside the shield. What's marked as my position on Scipio's map is, in fact, my vanguard.

Some issues with my grandpa's health have come up and he is in the hospital. I do not know when I will have a chance to post again to this so if anyone was planning on engaging me then I do apologize for any delay to respond. Everyone is free to assume he is still on his way to the temple as well since that is mainly what I am going with on my end.

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

Hello, can you clarify what is firing the concussion missiles at 21LEB so I can respond accordingly? It's not the Hailfire droid is it?

Also, I will be posting after the Radama Raiders have posted for those concerned! :)

Please re-read my previous post. The walkers was not the ones who was firing at the hospitals, those was rockets from infantry. The walkers are not equipped with rocket launchers. At least not what I read.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/109906-all-terrain-assaultreconnaissance-walker-at-arw/

Also I think you was working on a post as I posted mine. I did post one hour before ya. Could you address my current post? It would feel like I would be re-winding into the past, and if that's the case walkers would have to survive to make my recent post more valid.

Oh and didn't know you was going to respond to the hospital bit, it was a couple of days before I responded. I honestly thought no one noticed XP

Its not that they are no longer, its that they never did. I mean they are accompanying troopers but they was not ordered to do much. If anything, they would be seeing the incoming.

[member="Kei Amadis"]

Which Jedi was responding to my post. Sometimes I wake up to 20+ And having to read all that does take a lot of time. So I try my best to catch everything but I get really confused really fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom