Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two For Flinching (TSE v. SJO Skirmish OOC)

Working on a post.

I've gotten a ton of really flattering interest in engaging with Matsu so in the interest of fairness I'm going to say to all my SJO friends - if I run in to you IC, it's on! I thank you all for making me feel so welcome on my jump back in. :)

That being said, I'm heading for da Rest.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
That being said, I'm heading for da Rest.
tumblr_lphodaNFPq1qa9h5mo1_500.gif

draft1.png

First time using this hex map maker + edits on PS = this. I can't do complicated stuff, though, so bear that in mind.

Anyways, the only location/front line I am sure about is my own. Help me to modify it so we can have a clear picture of who is where in relation to what. It'd be good if we also had arrows pointing to directions outside of this map such as Silver's Rest, Temple and other landmarks.

Also, I will probably not be updating this further or maybe I will - we'll see.

Ignore hexes, they do not represent any specific size in km2 or whatever.

[member="Khonsu Amon"] | [member="Kor Vexen"] | [member="Valkren Calderon"] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] | [member="Tekkio"]​

That looks great for Kei personally. There are also two sith merc companies I believe about however. One posted early in the thread, one later on. Unless they are under the same banner here on the map.
Kei also has some troops on the mountain pass but ignore those because they are not in use.

[member="Scipio Alta"]

I also wanted to add in, that I think it's great you are doing this. Thank you.

[member="Scipio Alta"] - I might mess up describing this, but I'll toss you some manip'd photos tomorrow to help visualize what sneaky beaky stuff I'm getting up too. However, with the map as is - I don't think that Kachirho City's on it - which is where my boys and I are looking to set up our beachead. With the introduction of Dunkirk and some confusion behind the scenes, I think I may be showing up at the top of the map rather than where my token is now.

Minch

Afraid, you are. Worried, I'm not.
I tried my best to catch up and understand the situation. I apologize if I've overstepped or gone about things wrong with my intro post. Please tell me if there's a problem.

[member="Darth Aion"] | [member="Farah"] | [member="Darth Excidium"] | [member="Olrunn Darr"] | [member="Elpsis Kerrigan-Alcori"] | [member="Orn Pharr"]

Holding off on posting kei till later today so [member="Scipio Alta"] gets a chance to react.

Just reminding anyone approaching the temple Kei's got his butt in front of the front door behind a boulder.

Looks like you've got some classy company coming your way anyway :) but if anyone reaches it, tag me by all means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom