Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two For Flinching (TSE v. SJO Skirmish OOC)

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

That's fine and all, but are you alright with most of the walkers surviving? Again my previous post kind of takes places after they are finished with the area and have taken a few prisoners. So if your troops attack just after the hospital is destroyed, then following chronological posts, walkers would still be around.

[member="Tekkio"]

That's natural. tbh following everything in a big skirmish or invasion is nigh impossible.
Letting you know the action wasn't ignored.

​[member="Selena Drayven"] Responded about securing the hospital and I called in to see if I needed to help there.

[member="Tristram Senan"]
Best wishes to the family

I guess the insects attacking the imperials live up to their weaknesses. Then again they was ordered to keep using mortars. So its likely that it isn't known they have prisoners.

Just re-read your post, thanks for the edit.

Also quick tip. refresh the page just before posting, that way if you missed anything while making a post, you can see the new ones and alter if you need to. Worked for me for a while. And again, had I known you was going to respond, I would have waited.
---------------

[member="Kei Amadis"]
Yeah no tag so I must've just skipped it thinking it was something else.
--------------------

[member="Selena Drayven"]
Sorry if I did not acknowledge ya. If you could tag me when your posts effect my character, I promise I'll reply accordingly.

[member="Tekkio"] About the mortars: they were fired at someone else that have nothing to do with your prisoners.

I apologize for any inconvenience; I understand that it's difficult to properly visualize the battlefield, especially when there are multiple writers on each side.

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

I feel terrible. Like game raging I'm a bad sport terrible. T^T Could someone tell Selena I am so sorry for the ignore. God missing a post sucks.

Concerning the battle field aspect. I found that if you dumb things down then people understand you a bit more. Fancy word play is great and all.... maybe for two people, but when you have a bunch expect some miscommunications.

My issue so far is not being able to visualize whats going on with everyone. Its the people who choose to engage multiple writers that confuse me. It is difficult to tell which party they are attacking. From the typer's viewpoint its clear, but the onlookers may have difficulty. So far my only angers are about missing a post and posting just as someone was typing out a response to what I did. T^T sucks epically

No meant game rage. you know.... "That's it! I give up!" Kind of thing

I'm debating whether or not to kill off the prisoners right now. On one hand, had a cool twist I wanted to do with them. On the other, at this point, don't know if its believable that they wouldn't be killed.

So! Just found this. Shiny! Anyhoozles Andorreth is planning to break out some nifty new toys. That being said, who all is at the Rest? I know Matsu Xiangu is mentally mind probing peeps. But what of actual assualt? like there gonna be paddies agaisnt a bunch of trained soldiers? based on that I may or may not hop into a ship for fire support. Kinda wanna duel someone but not on Matsu Xiangu's level. Thoughts? People volunteering as tribute? Mueller?

Hey ya'll, having trouble with tags so if it looks like I missed something in one of your posts that I needed to see just PM me or hit me up here!

That said [member="Spencer"], now that I double-checked I'll have a post for you soon! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom