Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two For Flinching (TSE v. SJO Skirmish OOC)

Hey Folks, I just wanted to apologize in advance for any forthcoming delays in posting, as I've got saddled with a sudden family emergency and am having so troubles focusing. Hopefully, this will pass and I'll get everyone I'm interacting with a reply as soon as possible.

[member="Scipio Alta"]

I've been waiting on [member="Valkren Calderon"] to post, but I haven't heard anything from him. I'll shoot him a PM and see what's up. If I haven't heard anything in the next day, I'll push us onward. Sorry for the wait!

[member="Roona Osmari"]

[member="Mythos"] [member="Théodred Heavenshield"]

I'm sorry that took so long, I was honestly not sure how she would respond, and while other posts flowed freely, I had to think of a good reply for her.

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
[member="Minch"] Let me know if you're ever interested in some development threads. They don't necessarily have to be combat based, as contrary to what some might think, Sith are capable of speaking rationally, too.

Minch

Afraid, you are. Worried, I'm not.
[member="Darth Excidium"]

I appreciate the invitation. I'm going to spin up a thread with a friend and continue working on Needed Rest, but I'll make sure to try and connect with you at a later date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom