Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truly Outrgeous (CIS Domination of Kwenn)

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Scalpel sighed as the two continued their arguments about weapons of choice. Both of them were wrong on certain points, and in the end what weapon you used was largely a matter of a preference and training. One of the original Fett Clones had been able to take down Jedi with simple E-11's, skill and quick thinking were a soldiers true weapons. But the two would likely continue to prattle as they continued to surface. He wished they would land soon, so he could finally just shoot something and not have to listen to their bickering.

@CC-935 Bluejay @CC-442 Daral @CC-256 Scalpel @CC-329 Nadir @CC-420 Doc @[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Bluejay rolled her eyes and cut into the conversation again. "It's a matter of personal preference, Canal." She said sharply, her tone warning both of the Fett-clones to shut it. For the love of whatever you hold holy, stop your senseless bickering. She fumed silently. Please. She added as a silent amendment.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"] @[member="CC-429 Doc"]

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
If CC-256 Scalpel realized that he was a character in amateur story-telling he would have thanked his author for moving the plot forward. Unaware of the divine circumstances surrounding his motions however he was simply pleased that "Bluejay" had managed to get "Canal" and "Doc" to be silent, and that they had landed outside of the city to deal with the Remnants of the Sith Empire trying to maintain a siege. They were heavily entrenched and began opening fire just as Scalpel got off the LAAT. He rolled out into cover, before lobbing a grenade into enemy lines. It was time for the Dread Guard to shut up and kick some tail.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"] @CC-429 Doc @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="CC-329 Nadir"]

Objective C: The Sith Academy

@[member="Siqa"] @[member="Daxton Bane"] @[member="Vorhi Alestrani"] @[member="Ginnie Verd"]

"I'm coming with you and I would like to explore it before we just burn it to the ground. I feel that there could possibly be something useful inside. You never know what's hidden inside the ruins of the place." Phoebe was a prime example of this as she had been found amongst the ruins of an old mansion.

She climbed aboard the drop ship which was to carry them to the surface and hopefully to where the temple was or at the very least close by. Phoebe also hoped that they could work together and not fight about what they ought to do. She had seen it to many times and than nothing gets done or worse the enemy ends up winning.

Canal shutted up after hearing Bluejay's tone of voice. He decided to talk to Doc if they had time during their mission if not then after they were finished with their mission. The LAAT finally landed and came out of the side that a clone in red came out. Canal didn't see him in the gunship or came in the gunship. He was probably there but just hidden in discrete. Canal returned fire at the enemy lines and took cover with his brother. "What's your name trooper?" Canal asked as he shooting at the enemy killing three troopers with his rifle.

@[member="CC-256 Scalpel"] @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="CC-429 Doc"] @[member="CC-329 Nadir"]

Loud noises! Loud noises struck around as @[member="Daxton Bane"] rushed the guards of the tower to save her. Did the child know help was coming? Did she know the rescue was imminent? Not necessarily. What she did know was there were seven pairs of huge yellow eyes bursting up looking at her, coming at her, Ginnie held in a shriek in the darkness until like a thunderclap the idea came - turn on Nightvision, you dope!

She turned her night vision on and lo and behold before her was….. the cutest little Nexu kittens in the history of forever! Ginnie squealed over her commlink as the shoebox sized kittens mewled their wide jaws and nuzzled against her. She tumbled over and giggled incessantly as they climbed on her armour. One of the kittens clamped its newborn jaw on her arm's armour plate. Ginnie wiggled it off. "No! No biting! Nnnoo!" She waggled her finger at it, and the kitten tumbled back, its head a little too large for it infant body. "You are going to be my pets. I'll rescue you later! Promise. But beee quiet or you won't get adopted!" She was firm! She was endeared! She put them all in a big box that rested on its side and shushed them. Creeping out the door, she shouted! It was too bright! Blinded by the white! Bl-oh, she flicked her HUD back to daylight in time to see another of the guard duos round the corner. "Hey! You!"

"Me!? Who!?" Ginnie yelped, firing twice into centre mass on each of the guards. They went down and crumpled, Ginnie launched over them into the room with the hostages. "@Vorhi Alestrani @[member="Siqa"]! Home in on the hostages and get them out."

A loud bang stole the wall, shaking the structure she was in. Ginnie rushed out of the room and scrambled into the air con and army-crawled two rooms over. Peering down, Ginnie watched in horror as a blisteringly dark and fearful cloud began to move invidiously toward @[member="Daxton Bane"]'s location.

The Sith Master, no doubt. "Bane, it's coming for you. @[member="Phoebe Draclau"], the Sith Master's coming down the centre hall."

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
Hearing everything over the com didn't sound good, not matter how cute Ginnie tried to make it sound. Looking to @[member="Vorhi Alestrani"] I said "You heard her. Come on!" My blasters in hand I waited until we had the location for the hostages before moving out with my partner. I let him take the lead while I stayed to cover our 6 while on the move. No telling if the place had more Nexus or force knows what else running around, not to mention the guards we needed to worry about once we found the hostages.

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]
@[member="CC-256 Scalpel"] @[member="CC-117 Canal"]

"This is Honey Badger Two, boots on the ground I repeat boots on the ground. How copy over." Stepping out the LAAT the former display clone looked around at the scene before him. A few of his fellow clones were with him and he was simply here to keep comms online and help out in the fight. Oddball wasn't the best soldier but he tried and he did his job well when he was under most of the medications the docs gave him to help focus. Though he mostly just sold that shiz to calico and made some extra scratch. "Overlord overlord, moving to objective keep the skies clear." moving up to his fellow clones with a literal hop and a skip the clone was locked and loaded and ready to rock.

But that's when he say it 935?! 93 mother frakking 5?! There was only one 935 and that was him! Walking up in an angered stance he raised his hand and was about to speak. But that's when he realized it was a girl. "Oh, well this is awkward. And here I was thinking you were a man and I was gonna come over there and give you a very stern talking to. Well now that that's over. You doing anything for dinner cause I know this place called the cafeteria! Best blueberry cobbler on tuesdays!" wow what a gentlemen, inviting her to dinner to a place that serves free food for the commandos.

@[member="Daxton Bane"] @Siqa@Ginnie Verd@[member="Phoebe Draclau"]

Objective: Rescue the nexu-cuddler, and the various varieties of hostages and prisoners.

Vorhi nodded to Phoebe. He would've blinked at her statement, if he had eyes, instead his brows lifted in slight surprise. "Burn it down? No sense in doing that. Like I said, there's a chance of useful information. Killing will happen, but I had no intention of razing the facility, unless it was a toxic plague or something equally high-risk."

Vorhi heard Verd said multiple things on the comm-link, and then start giggling and talking about adoption. Bloody hell, this kid was green and nuts. Awesome. Like Dharma without all the lethality. He looked over at Siqa as he nodded. " Time to move, then."

Vorhi glared and charged in. Leave it to Daxton to start making a show and attracting all the fun opponents. "Daxton, Sith leader is likely headed your way. I'd prefer him alive to interrogate, so keep it to severe bodily harm and intimidation, as opposed to death, if possible" he said calmly, knowing how hard it was to convince Bane to go easy on a challenger. "Play dirty if need be. Hell, maybe you can keep the self-proclaimed master as a pet, or something," he said calmly.

He continue moving, avoiding the fight. Daxton was a big boy and could handle himself. "Largest place to hold prisoners, on the left," he said out loud, gesturing at Siqa to follow him. And then he was blocked by it--a nexu. Full of teeth. Grinning. Hungry. Not a lick of benevolence in it's' predatory gaze. "Siqa, This is going to sound like a bad plan. You will advance to the prisoner holding area. I will," he said calmly, "keep the nexu from following you. As stupid as it sounds, I am capable of this," he said, slowly advancing his foot into a ready stance. "It will pursue you. I will grab its tail. The it gets ugly. Go, on three."

"One...." He said calmly, shifting his hands to look like three fingered Rancor claws. A Ran cor was the best stance to break a Nexu's grin, after all. "Two," he siad as he bard his teeth long enough to look like a challenge to the Nexu for dominance. "Three! Now!" He half-hissed.

"Good, I was worried that hazing the place was some's idea of fun. I love burning things just as much as the next but I like relics too." she mentioned as the group split up. There weren't many she trusted so for her it was the best that she go alone. Phoebe had been back stabbed far too much in the past to deal with anybody but family at the moment. She needed time time to readjust to life again and all the changes in the galaxy well at least they were changes as far as she was concerned. Ginnie though was like the sister that she never had but she was gone already.

It wasn't good to to avoid people but right now she was exploring until someone found her of course. Ducking into one of the rooms she found herself surrounded by books which made her think that this was perhaps the archives that she had located. Phoebe didn't want everything in here, that was far too much to carry just things that she had never seen before.

Kwenn - Orbit

The Mandalorian...was getting tired.

Hell, so was everyone who stood with him upon the Blue Krait. His faithful crew and subordinates had literally just completed a daring operation on the world of Dirha before splitting into two groups: one that would go straight off to Kwenn and another that would take care of another mission before rendezvousing later on. The beskar-clad man was overseeing the latter of the two groups and would see the entirety of the Dread Guard reunited through this operation on Kwenn. From here, they had a single mission left to complete before a period of well-earned rest and relaxation. As such, steeling himself for the battle ahead, Isley Verd strode calmly to the bridge of his corvette and uttered an announcement over the P.A. system.

"All Dread Guard, report to the Bridge. Time for a briefing and then we're heading out." he said. With this message uttered, he opened a line of communication to the Archon of the Templar Order; as she was the highest ranked individual on the field at the moment. "Mrs. Mason," he said once the line had been established, "I'm on my way to assist now." Just as the words escaped his lips, the Blue Krait emerged from the depths of Hyperspace; and the toll of the previous mission was obvious at a glance at the once-proud ship. The scars from bombing runs and capital ship attacks marred the hull, and a fire was still raging in one of the eastern corridors. Regardless of these facts, all of the Dread Guard had survived, albeit with a few cuts and bruises; and an oddly sore shoulder on Isley's part.

"Hurry up and get that fire out!" barked the Mandalorian to some of the droids marching about the Bridge before he leaned against the central console, closing his eyes for a precious moment. Two more missions and then time off...Inhaling a breath, he decided to access the public channel that all the CIS personnel on the ground would be on in order to let them know that reinforcements had arrived. "This is Colonel Isley Verd checking in, we've just arrived and will be planetside shortly. Hope you didn't miss us too much."

• @[member="Galaar CC-252"]
  • @[member="Kage CC-743"]
  • @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"]
  • @[member="CC-192 Storm"]
  • @CC-935 Oddball
  • @CC-117 Jon
  • @CC-195 Caboose
  • @[member="CC-308 Maverick"]
  • @[member="CC-114 Una"]
  • @[member="CC-676 Phoenix"]
  • @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"]
  • @[member="CC-827 Tauranov"]
  • @[member="CC-837 Vanator"]
  • @[member="CC-051 Jorgan"]
  • @[member="CC-309 Goose"]
  • @[member="CC-829 Wraith"]
  • @[member="CC-442 Daral"]
  • @[member="CC-808 Shark"]
  • @[member="Thrasher CC-314"]
  • @[member="CC-329 Nadir"]
  • @[member="CC-256 Scalpel"]
  • @[member="CC-117 Canal"]
  • @[member="Feena Mason"]
  • @[member="Ginnie Verd"]
  • @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]
  • @[member="Phoebe Draclau"]
  • @[member="Siqa"]

Once the vessel had emerged from the depths of Hyperspace, the clone trooper designated as CC-308 emerged from his quarters. His armor featured burns from blaster bolts, and his movements were ever so slightly sluggish. Maverick was sore as hell; of this there was no doubt, but he'd grit through it in order to complete whatever tasks that were laid before him by his superiors. As such, when the call came over the P.A., he straightway made his way from the living quarters and throughout the ship, headed for the Bridge. Upon arrival, he snapped to attention, minigun in hand, and rendered a salute to his commanding officer. There, he stood; awaiting orders like a damn fine soldier. "Maverick, reporting in sir."

CC-808 Shark

C
The Dread Guard were reporting to the bridge? That was something that Shark needed. Really CC-808 was a bit confused as to why he was attached to the Dread Guard, but it was really his fault for falling into such a specialized training form. In standard armor, without any attachments, and carrying his helmet with the teeth and jaw painted on it.

Where was he going to be useful here? He’d find his place. Standing at attention, he noticed his commander. “Shark’s here. Sir.”

Krest stood on the bridge, keeping to the back. He was along for the ride, looking for a chance to use some of his new found power to assist the CIS, and through it, the Templars. The Zabrak kept his helm on, watching the clones walk through the ship, patiently waiting.

Kage stands by his precocious Tart-Cart. The pilot kept a watchful eye on the ships engine, knowing that in the last mission it had taken its toll. He repaired the engine on the flight over, but it was patch work at best. To most it would seem like a routine fix, but patch work is all it is to the experienced pilot. Isley's check with the CIS on the ground rang through his helm. Without a second thought the pilot jumped into the cockpit, bringing life to his precious.

Just another day in the office right?

"Tart-Cart's all prepped and ready to fly."

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Military exercises were definitely not where Marek made a living. He was a Seeker in the Templar because he was a seeker in real life. His father had instilled a wanderlust and the feeling of homesickness for places he didn’t really know. He was part of Venom Squad, yes, but it was something he was going to need to work on. How to be a part of it, and how to make it work.

When there was the call for the teams to report to the bridge, Marek was in the middle of a working through a balance exercise in the quarters on his board. But he knew he had to be there. He had to impress the right people, and he was learning under Master Verd. It was time for him to pull his weight.

After following Isley Verd to the bridge, he was standing aside his Master when the call for the Dread Guard was made. It was time to figure out what his purpose in this conquest was going to be. Looking to the Clones, and then back to the Mandalorian Sith, he was wondering where he would be fitting in on all this.

@[member="Darth Metus"]

Once the first handful of individuals made their way to the Bridge, the Mandalorian began to address them. He did his absolute best to mask the exhaustion in his voice, but still some of it bled through. "Men," he began, regarding each and every one of them with respectful nods of acknowledgement, "there's a Sith Temple down there just screaming for a little bit of Dread Guard Supremacy. Apparently, the lead Sith in charge has taken it upon himself to kidnap unwilling Force sensitives from the local population in order to force them into his servitude. We are not going to allow this Temple to exist, any longer. Understood?"

@[member="CC-808 Shark"], @[member="Krest"], @[member="Marek Starchaser"].

Krest rests a hand on his blade. A sith to fight, good. The Zabrak needed a good test for his new found strength, and whats better then to test it against a Sith Master?
He stands at attention then, nodding his head. "Aye."

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
This was going to be something new and different. Marek hadn't had time to construct a lightsaber yet. He was still in the process of assembling the pieces needed. And to make sure he would know how to use it once he had it. For now, it was telekinesis, his slug thrower, a rifle, and whatever tricks he could come up with once inside the Temple. Maybe it was his whole need to be free himself. Knowing others were being kept against their will just bothered him. "Lets take it down, then

Raven locks bound back neatly as usual, Phoenix strode onto the bridge, her helmet tucked into the crook of her left arm. She paused briefly, catching the tail-end of the Commander's speech before offering a crisp salute and taking a spot beside her brothers.

"I can bring the building down once we clear it." Phoenix added after Metus had finished speaking, not one to waste words. Clearing was a blanket term meant to cover getting people out along with any useful information in whatever form it might come in. A Temple would certainly have archives and data storage...might come in handy for those among the Templars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom