Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truly Outrgeous (CIS Domination of Kwenn)

CC-848 Jon

C
Jon stood amongst his fellow Dread, he was of average height. But his armour made him stick out like a sore thumb, blood stained his armour. His team were a terror group, doing the nitty and gritty stuff none of the others had the stomach for. In his hands he carried his favoured blaster, his armour was painted orange and contrasted well with the blood. The stains didn't smell much anymore as they were old, some new were to come in the following battle. But, Jon had recently been assigned leader of the group as the others had agreed he was the man for the job, at least most of them did. Snow was an outstanding soldier and Jon considered him second to him, but he was as much an insubordinate as the rest of them and he didn't want to admit it. Snow made a habit of questioning Jons orders and his morals, but while Snow was a good soldier and had the stomach for it. He thought he was too good for it, that he should be with the rest of the Dread. Getting all the credit for the bright side of all the horrible things that his squad had to do, it wasn't something he enjoyed. Okay, maybe he enjoyed being the underdog a little too much. But, he always told himself it was for the CIS. That way he could sleep at night.

@[member="Darth Metus"]

Objective B, Kwenn

"Bluejay, I think it's time for you and your squad to head out to the base that you are planning to raid," Canal said to his sister as he left to find the local militia that he was suppose to meet with. He ran through his way in the forest while getting blasted from the enemy and finally reached the militia's HQ. "What's the status?" Canal asked to a soldier who appeared to be the commander of the militia. The commander replied that they are trying to break the center flank of the Imperials so that way it would be easier for them to weaken the enemy. A good plan Canal thought but wasn't on board with the plan because the CO lost a lot of men simply because of that tactic. "Tell me do you have crossbows?" Canal asked which the CO said yes. "I'm gonna need one of your best infiltrators if we want to win."

Doc sighed at both Canal's continued irritating questions and the fact that it seemed to be spreading to his fellow troopers.

"You bastards 'ell thank me if you get hit." Doc mumbled into his coms as the gunships began to shift, hitting atmo, turbulence, and potential AA as they sped toward the targets location. He flexed a bit out of nervous anticipation as the gunships hit the deck and opened up into the Planet's colorful landscapes.

Immediate blaster fire.

Doc moved alongside his comrades responsible for assaulting headlong, the clones that would receive the worst casualties. One down. Dead. Two. Pelvis shattered.

Imps here are more organized than we thought.

These were the Medic's thoughts as he moved the wounded fellow trooper out of the way and pushed forward with his brothers and sisters against a wall of heavy blaster fire.

"All right. For now on I will be your squad leader until this battle is over," Canal said to three soldiers who are part of the militia. "I don't want any questions ask at all. Why? Cause I karking hate questions. So this is what we're going to do. We'll be infiltrating the right flank of the Imperials cause your CO told me its a weak spot to hit. So the whole militia will be attacking the the central and left flank, which means a lot of lives will be lost if don't arrive and finish our mission ASAP." Canal grabbed three crossbows and gave one to each soldier. I"I know what you guys arethinking of but these will help a lot while we are infiltrating."

He motioned his squad to move out. They finally reaches their starting point and checked to see what he was dealing with. Two tower guards, machine guns everywhere cause, duh, it's a weak flank, and a bunch of troopers that are assault troopers and have heavy armor. At least I still have my shotgun, remembering of what Doc said to him of the advantages of using a shotgun. "Commander you may now begin your attack."

"Alright then, here is our entrance strategy." he began, regarding the words of each of his subordinates with a silent nod of affirmation. "Marek, Krest, Shark, Maverick, Phoenix, and Jon; all of you are to pack into the Tart-Cart and deploy to the roof of the Temple. I want you to lay charges and breach from above. I will go down on Cin and draw the enemy's attention to the front with plenty of noise. When they start coming my way, I want you all to attack from the rear. Then, Phoenix, I want you to lead the way in clearing the Temple once the main opposition is eliminated. Now, let's move out." With that said, the Mandalorian made for the hangar, expecting each and every one of the Dread Guard and his apprentices to follow after him. Having made his way down, he then gave a shrill whistle, summoning to his side the hulking War Droid he affectionately dubbed as Cin. Placing a hand upon its head, he smirked from behind his visor.

"Dread Guard, in the Tart Cart, on the double. Kage, get the engines roaring and the moment everyone's inside, I want you to head out. See you planetside." he commanded, before leaping upon the back of his War Droid. Reaching back, he then tugged into place the glasteel, convertible cockpit and locked it into position. Once set, Cin gave a metallic roar of "excitement" before rearing back upon its hind legs; almost like a stallion commencing a charge. Once it lowered, charge it did with mighty bounds until it literally dove out of the hangar, headed for the planet below. Dual hatches on its rear opened to reveal high-boost engines as it fell through the void of space, and with a mighty roar they kicked into life; propeling the duo down to the world below.

@[member="CC-308 Maverick"], @[member="CC-808 Shark"], @[member="Krest"], @[member="Kage CC-743"], @[member="Marek Starchaser"], @[member="CC-676 Phoenix"].

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
CC-256 Scalpel enjoyed the battle, getting into a bloodlust of no small renown as he put out shot after shot. Imp Remnants weren't that great of soldiers, as they weren't used to the whole not fighting with a demon wizard on their side thing. In anycase, objective B, whatever that even was, was getting closer just a little faster, as Scalpel scalped his enemies by blasting the upper portions of their heads. Numbnutz didn't even wear helmets in battle. How foolish.

Krest moved his way to the Tart-Cart. What an impressive name. Tart-Cart. The Zabrak shook his head in disappointment. The name wasn't exactly threatening or intimidating, but he climbed aboard the ship regardless. What ever the reason it was named Tart-Cart, he was sure to find out soon enough.

Phoebe continued her search of the archive room which seemed to be rather empty of anything she hadn't seen which made her think that there was something that was being hidden from her out of sight. As she was about to go and look for it a group of Sith came waltzing through the door. Sighing she turned herself around and ignited her light saber. Phoebe didn't really want to deal with these pests as there was much more important things to be done but it didn't seem like she had a choice as they were here.

Waving her hand for affect, not because she needed to Phoebe sent to them flying as they apparently were not ready for all of this. "I give you one chance only. Show me where your artifacts are and I'll spare you." She received no answer at first so she thought they were thinking maybe. She would wait but her patience was drawing thin.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Marek nodded. So, they ahd a few people going down in the Tart Cart. That was wonderful, and he was one of them. Roof of the temple, carges, and jump on in. That made sense to him. Sure, wonderful idea. And this was still Marek without a lightsaber, just his blaster and some pretty solid telekinesis. At least he had the Dread Guard backing him up. And with Verd using Cin, well, he wasn’t too worried that the plan wouldn’t succeed. Attacking that War Droid was smart.

Checking his slugthrower and making sure his rifle were loaded. Adjusting the armor he was now wearing, he felt a little out of place with the Clones, but he did feel like he was here for a reason. The cortosis based armor made it feel like he could survive here. Stepping aboard the Tart Cart, he stepped up to one of the seats and strapped himself into one of the seats. Oh, right this was going to go perfectly.

@CC-308 Maverick, @CC-808 Shark, @Krest, @Kage CC-743, @CC-676 Phoenix.

CC-808 Shark

C
Time to go. Wonderful. Shark wasn't really a fan of being outside of his element. He didn't know much beyond it, and that was why. Eyeing his brothers and sisters in arms, he kept stereotypically quiet. When he was underwater or in the zero G environment, he was fine, but here, where he could talk? It was hard. Looking to the Dread Lord as he gave the orders, he nodded. Shark was a soldier, he was here to fight, and that was exactly what he was going to do. Checking his rifle, he made his way to the ship. Time to get planet side.

As soon Canal heard the yells and war cries on the other side of the battlefield, Canal began his operation with his squad. With the croosbows they killed the guards of the watch towers and hid behind them so they wouldn't get gunned down by the machine guns. But the problem was how the heck are they going to kill the gunners.

He looked around on the ground and saw a rock that is the size of a thermal detonator, picked it up and threw it at one of the heads of a gunner. Then he heard the gunners bickering with each other and insulting each other. Canal peaked around and saw most of the heavy troopers trying to break up the gunner's argument. This was the perfect moment because Canal threw one of his detonators to them. Boom and may they not rest in peace. He and his squad got out of there hiding and began a firefight with the Imperial troopers. It's a good thing that only one of the machine guns survived cause later on he was going to use that.

Kage flipped another switch in the Tart-Cart cockpit. The ship roars to life as the doors close, and the Tart-Cart is soon airborne. The pilot pushes down on the joystick, sending the gunship right for the planets surface. "You got three minutes till we're green. Enjoy the ride."

"MEDIC!!"

"MEDIC!!!!"

Seven hells. The gorram field was full of calls. They really were understaffed on medical personnel for the mission, no wonder they'd called him out from his other duty. Doc was trying the best he could, rushing from wound to wound with the frenzy of a damned man. Under the constant barrage of fire it was amazing he didn't take a round to the cranium with current conditions.

@CC-308 Maverick @CC-808 Shark @Krest @Kage CC-743 @Marek Starchaser

The Tart-Cart was packed and airborne in short order. Phoenix nodded as she dropped into a seat but didn't strap in. Her helmet dropped into the empty seat beside her soon joined by her gloves as she pulled a silver case onto her lap. Fingers keyed in the code, paused as she grinned and sent a brief acknowledgement to Kage. "Roger that. Three minutes and counting." The chrono on her wrist display had synchronized automatically, a feature she was infinitely glad for considering that her fingers were now deep in explosives.

A roof solid enough for them to deploy onto meant reinforced duracrete. That demanded three shaped charges of a medium size...they didn't want to bring down the whole roof, after all. Just enough to breach so they could enter. The pièce de résistance would come at the end when she sent the whole thing tumbling down in glorious form. It was a damn fine thing when one enjoyed their work.

Once she'd prepped the charges, she closed the case again. Finish wiring and det caps would come when they were on the roof itself as the charges were placed. Dark eyes flicked across to each of the team members, lingering on the two slightly unknown quantities, Krest and Marek. It was enough for her that Metus trusted them, frankly. With any luck, they'd prove as useful as her brothers and sisters would.

"Come one men!!!!!" Canal barked at his squad as they were overwhelmed by reinforcements. He knew that the Imperials wouldn't reinforce the right flank a lot cause they want a strong central flank. He has his rifle in one hand and his shotgun in the other hand. He was the one who was taking most of the damage as they were fighting against the troopers. He totally lost count of his kills but he did remember that he killed three Imps when two of them tried to shoot Canal in the head but he took their arms after they fired and flipped them over him and broke their necks with his feet and killed the third one with a shotgun to the face and the rifle to his heart. No one will remember him for sure when he blew off the troopers head.

He then saw red lasers pointing at him and his squad. Crap, snipers. They took cover when Canal warned his men of their surroundings. Good thing that its just them. He ordered two of his men to go to the towers and snipe the snipers with their crossbows. They did and took out all of them since they didn't notice that they were getting silently killed by crossbows. But something happened to one of Canal's men as they fell out of the tower and landed on a corpse. Canal and the other two squad members attended at the wounded soldier. They found out that he got hit on upper right side of his chest. They tried to treat the wound but none of them knew how to do it since they weren't medics at all. Canal decided to contact Doc through their comm link, "Doc, I need you. I have a wounded trooper right here and he's loosing a lot of blood. We're inside of the enemy's right flank. Please, come."

@[member=CC-420 Doc]

The Tart-Cart forms above the top of the Temple. Kage pulls a trigger, small laser fire 'softening' their landing zone. It doesn't take long for it to land, and the doors fly open. "Drop out and go. Lights green boys and girls!" Kage keeps the ship hovering just above the ground. Small auto turrets keep the LZ safe, but that wasn't going to last much longer. "Hurry it up!"

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Super. He was in a ship full of Clones. And Marek might not be the best at sensing yet, but their whole Vong Shaped bit was a bit unsettling… Not that it was necessaryily bad, but he still wasn’t sure just how he felt, normally seeing things that had so much life. Looking to the attractive Mirialan clone who sat down, he nodded to her. Right, share the trip.

He hated going into combat zones.

Still, three minutes. He could count that. Another bit of his old life was knowing how to balance himself off. And keeping track of a true minute, that was a skill he had enjoyed learning. He didn’t need a chrono very often, and less so for keeping track of time passing. He closed his eyes and cleared his mind.

When they touched down, Marek undid his seat and got to his feet. Slugthrower in its holster, and blaster rifle in his hands, he was squeezing off shots to take off whatever targets he could see. Really, he was here to help and probably be a ferret for things the Guard couldn't see.

Krest leaped his way down beside @[member="Marek Starchaser"], pulling his saber free. The blade came to life and it didn't take long for the Zabrak to burst off into the fray. He neared his first foe, a sith trooper brave enough to stand out in the open, and brought his blade around. The troopers head simply rolled away from his now crumpled body and the Zabrak carried on, cutting his way through. But he was overzealous, and soon found himself hiding behind cover as several troopers laid fire down at him.

Don't charge off next time. Got it.

Kage frowned to himself as he watched the Zabrak run off. As soon as the others were off, he moved over the Templar's head, laying waste to the troopers assaulting the Bladesman. The clone pipes in quick over the comm. "Don't make me save you again. I can't stay on this roof guarding you lot alright?" Kage shook his head, veering off to provide air support to the roof assault from a distance.

Krest shook his head at the site of the troopers going down. Within a moment he was flying across the roof again, being sure -not- to get surrounded. He cleared a path to the door with the aid of the pilot clone, and there he braced by the door. "Roof clear!?" He yelled out over the comm, not use to technology behind it. He figured the loud noises in the background would overshadow anything he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom