Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truly Outrgeous (CIS Domination of Kwenn)

Kage shook his head slow as the Zabrak called out over the comm. "Oi, you don't have to yell alright?" Then the clone focuses again on the roof. The smaller laser cannons spark across the roof, killing off any of the remaining troops not engaged with allies. "For the most part yeah. If you go in you wont have a tail at least."

Krest nods his head slow at the clones all clear. He kicks down the door with his robotic leg, sending it flying off its hinges. The poor troopers behind it get thrown back and down the spiral staircase, probably breaking their necks with the tumble. Krest doesn't take any chances though, piercing their prone bodies with his blade before continuing down. He was in the belly of the beast, who knew what was going to happen.

Kage kept to the skies, assisting those still on the roof with his laser cannons. But something caught the pilots eye. A blip. An alarm. The Pilot swerves off just as two proton missiles fly past the Tart-Cart. He veers off the roof entirely, going right for the sky. "They got fighters. I'm gonna have to shake them off before I can assist anymore." The clone gritted his teeth, but not with annoyance. He loved an old fasion dog fight, and here was his chance.

Like a raging comet plummeting through the heavens, the Cin Bes'uliik descended through the atmosphere of the planet. Its high-boost engines propeled Master and Beast through the air, until they finally landed with a thunderous boom. The War Droid's descent claimed a pair of lives: for a duo of enemy troopers were instantly crushed by its hulking form the moment that it touched down in front of the temple. On its own, it began targeting the first group of enemies, opening its maw in order to charge up its Shockwave Generator Rods. Then, in a glorious display of golden energy, the bodies of enemies were sent flying about; flayed by the sheer might of the Bes'uliik.

"Ah man," said the Mandalorian, "I love this thing."

CC-308 Maverick was not a pilot by any stretch, but he knew how to point and shoot. He had, for reasons beyond all reasoning, stuck around in the Tart Cart and was now in the thick of it. However, this was a good opportunity for him to help his brother out; so he quickly shimmied over to the gunner seat and gripped the controls. "Kage!" he called, "Bring us about, I'll give you some breathing room!" With that said, he powered up his gun and began firing relentlessly in the direction of their pursuers, hoping to score a kill.

@[member="Kage CC-743"]

Kage twisted the Tart-Cart around, causing it to hover quite suddenly in front of the pursuing fighters. A clear shot, for both @[member="CC-308 Maverick"] and the opposing fighters. He didn't dare stay still for long, but he certainly wanted to remove a fighter or two before speeding off again, bursting away from the foes lasers. "Shoot what you can! I'll keep us on the defensive!" A loud bang of an exploding fighter sounds off, shortly by another.

Maverick certainly knows how to shoot at least. But then again he's a clone, and a brother.

"Lets get rid of the rest of these huttspawn and get back to the roof. I got a feeling they're going to need more help there."

Krest moved his way deeper into the temple, keeping to the shadows. Luckily for him the troopers seemed to be focused on the fight outside, so may, just maybe, he could sneak his way up to the Sith master here and end this fight sooner rather then later. He knew he would be sensed long before he made it to the Sith, but it was worth a shot to end this battle and liberate Kwenn once and for all.

CC-808 Shark

C
Right. Rooftop, ad shooting. He could so do this. Standard Clone Armor made it a bit easier to handle, but still, Shark wasn't made for this. He thrived on the Zero G and submarine options of the wars. He could shoot, sure, he was a Clone soldier after all, but here, it was odd. He kept checking above and below. "I'll cover the door for you guys." He stated, to the Templar and entry team. He wasn't going to be much use in there. Fish person, and all.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Marek was clearing his thoughts. He could make out where the Sith troopers were going to be, and each time he was ready, squeezing off a shot. One, two, three, and just as many soldiers dropped. With @[member="Krest"] running into the fray, Marek made sure to cover the other Templar, along with the Tart Cart’s covering fire. This was where he could be useful. He was taking out other Sith.

“Tone back the radio!” Really, no screaming, please. Looking up to the Cart, Marek nodded. “Kage, get yourself clear, we’ve got this for now. And we need our ride out!”

Off in the distance, he could hear, or sense the destruction that Cin was doing. Well, at least the distraction was in place. “Who’s got our charges?” Because having @[member="Kage CC-743"] take a missile to the roof was a bad idea. But not the worst.

Phoebe could be patient at times but when someone was in her way of getting what she wanted she tended not to be and instead was more of a pain. The woman always got what she wanted or at the very least used to. She wasn't going to be kept what she wanted at the moment by three knights just staring at her. They didn't scare her one bit and in reality were quite the nuance.

Yawning as if their mire presence bored her she stretched out her hand and in the palm of it almost immediately appeared a little ball of flames which she promptly through at the knights which they dodged and it instead hit their precious archives a blaze. This ought to gather some attention.

Nima clung to the war droid for dear life. The only vehicle she had ever travelled in were the cells of a ship, and its high boost engines made her feel sick. This was the first mission she had felt able to join in without killing someone she knew or dying herself.

It was very rare for the Mandalorian to allow others to ride along with him upon the Cin Bes'uliik. This, of course, was not due to him being stingy about his mount; but this was about the safety of others. Cin was a bit of a picky creature and Isley did not want to run the risk of others being bucked off or obliterated in the process. However, unbeknowest to her, the War Droid had taken a liking to the Twi'lek who rode behind her Master and had no problem ferrying her from the vessel to the ground. Isley then opened the cockpit shortly after their arrival and leapt off, looking to Nima whilst reaching for his saber.

"I'm leaving it to you and Cin to keep the entrance clear, I'm heading inside!" he said, giving her a playful salute before bounding off inside the Temple.

@[member="Nima Ven"].

"You've got it brother!" called Maverick, gripping the controls before him tightly. His focus was absolute in those moments and he began to lay down some impressively accurate fire against the enemy fighters; taking out a pair of those oncoming. Once those two of the pack were eliminated, the other fighters began to take evasive maneuvers, thereby allowing Maverick to go on the hunt. He gunned down yet another one of the starfighters and then signalled Kage to move ahead to the Temple rooftop. "Alright, I've got them on the run! Get us to the Temple, I'll keep 'em off you!"

@[member="Kage CC-743"]

Parshin Borislav

P
There was some confusion in my mind as I stepped onto the scene. "Where the hell am I and.. what am I doing here?" The question was a legitimate one, because only a couple of minutes ago I was eating some tasty snack in a local 'Fish and Chips.' Not that it mattered now, because it seemed people had need of my help.

People I had never heard about. But that is the way of the Galaxy, throwing you out for a bus and expecting you to just go along with it.

Well this lesson was learned ages ago. "damn holocron." Not that this was the time to talk about that business.

CC-848 Jon

C
Jon had split from team to deal with a small village group that weren't surrounding, he sat upon a boulder with blood stained knuckles on his armour. His gun sat cozily on his back, the butt of his gun with stains of guess what? Blood. The village sat behind him in ruins, the corpses behind him were burnt and bruised. Some however were lying in pools of blood or with blaster shots placed over their body's. Jon cleaned his gauntlets with a dry cloth he kept in his boot, the stains of blood becoming absolutely dry. His armour was mostly stained with blood, however his upper part of his armour remained surprisingly clean.
The flames of the village still burnt freshly, Jon was finished here. He would have to reunite with his squad at some point, but first he would take in the scenery.
It was all old news to him, burning corpses and the like. He had done this a hundred times over, his squad on the other hand had not. Most of the time he had been sent alone, but big jobs required more hands. Not to say he couldn't do it on his own, just less the chance of failure the better.

The scene was lovely. Burning and death filled the air, all that stuff. He breathed deeply, and trod carefully. And so it was, Storm came upon Jon, just sitting there contemplating or something along that line. At his side, Storm had his slug-thrower, the barrel smoked and the butt was red from the blood of some Sith he killed earlier. He was alone, until he came across the village. The buildings burned and the remains of them smouldered neatly, and blood was everywhere. He didn't know whose it was, nor did he particularly care. It wasn't his blood, so what? He whistled a soft tune and sauntered into play. Despite this, his eyes were cold under that visor, and he glared at the lieutenant.

"Now this is a sorry sight. Did you knock over a tin of red paint or am I missing the trick?" Storm said wryly, keeping a wary eye on his surroundings.

@[member="CC-848 Jon"]

Nima sat in the cockpit of the war droid, glancing around a little clueless as she watched her Master disappear. She patted the war droid gently, before sliding herself out of the cockpit and standing at the entrance, ready and waiting for any kind of attack.

CC-848 Jon

C
Jon's eyes fell upon Storm, his grumpy second in command who attempted to lighten the mood with a joke. "Yes, they happen to be very big fans of acrylic and oil. Well, they didn't complain much. Not that they could with the rope and all..." He replied in kind, sitting up from the boulder and lifting his favoured blaster from his back. He kept it tightly in the palm of his right hand. "Weren't you meant to be with the rest of the squad searching for that patrol of sith ammunition or have you already dealt with it?" He spoke, cleaning his rifle with the cloth in his hand with immense care. "The beauty of a rifle is uncomparable..." He whispered softly to himself whilst cleaning the barrel. Then his eyes shifted back to Storm who stood beside him, they stood at identical heights. However, Jon stood in a different type of armour. One that other clones may consider foreign, however that mattered little now.

@[member="CC-192 Storm"]

"It's been dealt with. Just the Sith Temple left to storm. That'll be fun." he said bitterly. His face was still as he watched Jon whisper to the rifle. "What kind of rope was it? Two-bare? I prefer hemp when I strangle my innocents, it looks nicer." Storm looked around the village at the bleak destruction, and yawned, was he bored or tired? He couldn't tell. To tell the truth, he couldn't wait until he got back to base and could finally go to bed. Too much work, too little respect, that's how he saw it. Not that he was bitter about it. Or was he? "Bitterstorm", they'd probably call him. Now that would suit him. Then again, he had work to do. And it didn't involve standing around a burnt village.

"We should go now. Or is there anything more for you to burn? Tell me next time, I'm always a fan of such things."

@[member="CC-848 Jon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom