Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truly Outrgeous (CIS Domination of Kwenn)

@[member="CC-329 Nadir"]

Doc had filed into one of the many dropships without much knowledge of the clones around him, something unusual for the majority of non medical Clone Commandos. Fellow Docs such as him self had been taught early that their job was solely based on the needs of the Confederacy which meant transfer was possible at any time. He'd been redirected to this mission at the last minute by CC a Command, who'd number crunched and determined that the Assault Force didn't quite have the number of combat medics that it may need. So Doc did something he'd done so many times before and jetted away to a foreign system to support his fellow brothers and sisters in combat and hopefully prevent them from meeting God.

Doc watched the fellows about him with a practiced eye, scanning their ID's and going through the normal motions of identifying former injuries and potential issues. His non regulation fire blasted helmet drew more than a few stares from his fellows. That was something Doc was certainly used to.

Being the weirdo. The oddball.

He'd rejected many of his comrades embracing of Mandalorian culture after his first two years of traveling. He disagreed with their policies and customs in the way a Jedi rejects the ways of the Dark. This only added on to his taboo monotheistic religious beliefs and introverted personality.

The shotgun wielding medic silently continued his filing as the LAAT prepped and lifted.

As good as Nadir was, Bluejay didn't think she could go after the entire Imperial Remanent alone. So, she'd decided to come along, despite the fact that this really wasn't a Dread Guard op. But, kark it. She did what she could to keep her little sisters alive. Even if this particular sister was a little...well, odd.

As in, probably figured out half a dozen ways to kill me already.

Connecting her helmet to Nadir's, Bluejay spoke up. "Joining us on this one, Nadir?" She asked. She treated 'em all the same, differences be damned.

Objective B: Imperial Remnant; Team B - Prefab Base

A third clone entered. 'Heavily trained. Direct assault unwise.' Her eyes dropped to his shotgun. 'Close-range fighter. Right arm necessary for combat. Approach from behind, sever lower tricep. Body-check. Pin to wall. Throat.' She didn't like that one. It was messy. Shaking her head, Nadir offered a somewhat unnerving smile to the man who had walked in, cocking her head to one side. "Hey."

And that's about all she could manage. CC-329 wasn't exactly the type for smalltalk, especially when the primary thing on her mind when meeting someone new was how glorious the sounds of their exsanguination were going to be. Plus, there really wasn't any need to talk before deploy. Why did she even attempt that? Maybe some misguided attempt to feel more normal. Or, Force forbid, think of herself as accepted. Not that she minded the isolati-

Bluejay. Nadir knew this one well. She probably could've recited it in her sleep. 'Overobservant, large target. Feint high, come in low. Slash thigh. Tackle. Overhand jab is blocked. Blaster to abdomen. Fire.' Sometimes it was the tackle, sometimes it was the nose strike. Sometimes she got creative and went for the throat directly, but normally only when Bluejay was distracted. Regardless of her analysis, Nadir gave a little wave and an awkward grin. "I guess I am. Something about a bunker the Commander wants blown up."

And intel. But they didn't need to know that.

She gave a little grin and cocked her head back, letting her comm key in on its own. "You know, you always sound distorted over the comlink. Your voice is different from the rest of us." Nadir had utterly no idea why. They were all identical, excepting psychological profile. Bluejay's voice should have sounded the same as hers. Or any other Dread Sister's. That it didn't was...odd.

@[member="CC-420 Doc"], @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]

Canal got in one of the LAAT gunships and made sure he has everything: his pistol, knife, blaster rifle and his shotgun and his detonators. When he was done checking his equipment he looked around who was with him in the gunship: One of his brothers Doc and two of his sisters Bluejay and Nadrir. He nodded to all of them and saluted them as well. But one thing is that Canal is worried about is Nadrir. Oh no not the crazy one Canal thought to himself. But still she is his sister and he doesn't care if she has some mental thing with her as long as she doesn't try to kill him. "How you doin Madrid? Ready to see some gore?" Canal asked her and waited for the gunship to move out.

@[member="CC-329 Nadir"] @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="CC-420 Doc"]

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]@[member="CC-329 Nadir"]@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]

"Hello." Doc replied to Nadir, offering her a glance before returning to the inventory, when a Clone he'd met and yelled at on both occasions entered the Gunship a mere second before takeoff.

"Cutting it kinda close Private?" Doc asked Canal in a joking tone, returning the nod but ignoring he salute. Despite the negative experiences the medic had this far had with the inexperienced trooper it seemed like the Private was growing on him. Almost in spite of his nature. It was probably the whole outsider vibe the kid gave off, as if he was an outsider of a different kind.

Objective C: Sith Temple
Kwenn Surface: @[member="Siqa"] @[member="Daxton Bane"] @[member="Phoebe Draclau"] @Whoever I missed
The uneventful flight down to Kwenn's surface gave Ginnie the chance to re-check all her equipment. The girl trotted off the dropship some distance from the Sith Temple, hoping her relatively small size and puny imprint in the Force wouldn't be as noticeable as say, the Masters who were coming to kick backside. "I'm gonna run recon. I'll be careful, promise!" With that, the child rushed off along the side of the Temple, being as careful as a pink armoured Mando could be.

She slid inside an access panel for the air con unit and belly crawled along, until she heard voices. Stopping over top the noise, the girl sent a message back to the others. "Six Hostages in room to the South East. Two guards… and a heavy walking animal. Gonna get a closer look."

Onward the little one continued.

So, he had a whole LAAT to himself, lovely. As systems came to life in the HUD of his T-82A. It was an armor meant for exoskeleton operators, which he was. He was inside the 4082 kilogram 'Lapetus' exoskeleton. Two chain guns were mounted on either arm of the vaguely humanoid suit. "You gonna be alright?" A technician asked, looking at him as he stood aboard the LAAT with a worried expression. Daral looked at the man, a curious expression on his face as a small grin formed on his face. "Of course, I was bred for this." He replied confidently as the doors slid shut.

Objective C: Temple Infiltration Team Groundside.

@[member="Ginnie Verd"] @[member="Siqa"] @[member="Phoebe Draclau"] @[member="Valarr Vaelaros"] @[member="Siqa"]

"Ms. Verd," Vorhi said through the comm-link, "see if you can isolate their communications hub. The last thing this team needs is everyone calling for back-up," he said into his comm-link. "Also, what material are the doors made of? How many charges am I going to need to blast the hinges quietly?" he ask, smirking at the room. There was no fear in his features. A smash and-grab rescue, even with so many young aspirants, didn't phase him. He looked to the rest of his team, hiding a few minutes walks away from the base. "Our primary goal is to rescue every hostage, and take out the leaders of this operation. According to Kwenn's local intelligence, a Cathar Slaver known as Milos Narak works with two Sith to provide suitable subjects. If we kill the Sith, it is likely Milos can be persuaded to come quietly, if he understands he has no escape," he said to the rest of the team as well as to Verd over the comm-link. "If we can destroy their communications uplink, then we should only have to deal with the acolytes running around, plus whatever the 'walking animal' Verd mentioned is."

He considered his allies in the room. Almost entirely templars. Not experts, but hey, a small nimble squad beat a massive one for this situation. No sense sieging up the place yet. "Of a smaller priority," he began calmly, "is the data held in what ever repository may be here. It can give us locations of other Sith Imperial remnant encampments, and possibly even data into other Imperial holdings," he said with a nod. "If we can secure that terminal and the building without risking the hostages, it's a worthwhile endeavor for us to do so. Then we can get the seekers to do a proper expedition in here at a later time," he said with an assured nod. This would work, and if he were lucky, maybe that data would give him and Daxton another shot at artifact hunting.

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
"If the hostages are the main thing to worry about then we're better off splitting into smaller groups." I suggested after hearing any and all facts about the mission we were on. I'd been double checking on my armor and weapons the entire time everyone else was talking and only now perked up to give my opinion on the matter. Of course I was here just to get the job done and to keep an eye on @[member="Ginnie Verd"]. True @[member="Phoebe Draclau"] was here and she and my master were close enough to be an item, likely making her the one more responsible for Ginnie, but I still had my part in this to play. And that included making sure she, the rest of the squad, and those hostages, all came out of this alive. "If it comes to it I'll create a distraction to get as many guards away from the hostages. Lead them away while you get them. After that I'll think it up as I go along."

@[member="Valarr Vaelaros"] @Vorhi Alestrani

Objective B

"Comms are annoying that way." Bluejay said with a shrug, dodging the question. It was weird, and she suspected the Kaminoans had something to do with it. But as long as no ill effects had been added, she would keep her peace. Well, mostly, anyway. When Canal entered, she gave him a nod but said nothing, although a faint grin flickered across her face underneath the helmet at Doc's comment. Canal had been cutting it a little close.

@[member="CC-329 Nadir"] @[member="CC-117 Canal"] @[member="CC-420 Doc"]

@[member="Siqa"] @[member="Vorhi Alestrani"] "Roger that, Mr. Hat Man." Ginnie whispered, creeping along the shaft. At the cross-road the girl hugged the edge, her helmet peeping over to see another thin grate. Pulling herself to the edge, she put her hands on a thin strip of metal that held two conduits together on either side, and eased over the edge until her helmet was inches from the grate. The communication bundle was fixed an arm's length from the grate, glistening with a green blip to show its status. "Comm array's near my position. They bolted it to the ceiling. Let me see if I c--"

A snuffling noise came to Ginnie's audio receivers. At first the deaf girl didn't recognize it, having spent so many years of her life without a sense of hearing at all, but in the time it took to pull her eyes from the hub she saw a great thick maw sniffing and snuffling upward at the grate. Ginnie froze. That was one... big... animal. The crescent line of teeth was slick with the dewy moisture of the hungering beast, its white and black fur matted and painfully drenched with what she hoped was sweat and mud. Ginnie shut her eyes tight and waited for the sound, that awful snuffling sound to fade. Once it did, she scrambled as quietly as she could back to the relative safety of the air con and shimmied on her belly to the next room over. Her voice, when it came back on the CIS comm was the strained and hushed voice of a child scared. "Nexu. They got a Nexu down there. The... the doors, they... th-hold on."

Crawling through to the next room, Ginnie got into a clear line of sight through another grate to the door. The helmet's systems acted as a sort of cocoon for the child's deficiencies, receiving sound and interpreting it in such a was as the girl could understand. It also had several diagnostic nodes built in to help with the whole survival thing. Sending out a high pitched frequency burst at the door, the reverberations coming off it were matched with a computational readout of different materials and alloys. "Durasteel. Just plain durasteel." She whispered, then poked her head back up as two more guards, was that six or seven? came by.

"Did you hear something, Frank?"

"Nah, but did you see that pink blur?"

"Pink blur! Have you been stimming again!? You have haven't you!? You told me you were clean!"

"I... I was! I am! Am! I'm not ... there was a pink blur."

"Don't say things like that around the Master, or he'll have our hides."

Ginnie scrambled away from the conduit, and slid into what she thought was a closet. "I count seven, no, ei--oh crumple paper." The transmission cut off abruptly as a growl was heard snapping out from Ginnie's comm.

He smiled at what Doc said to him. He saw that he nodded back at him but didn't saluted him back. Well all he cared about was Doc giving him a nod and Bluejay . Canal didn't hate him or despise he forgave him for the conflict they had earlier and he hoped that Doc forgave him as well. He looked at Doc and it seemed that the only weapon that he had was a shotgun, why was he just carrying that when he could.carry a blaster rifle as well. "Hey Doc. Don't you think you should have something else than that shotgun? I mean I'm just curious don't you think you could use something else that has more range than that?" He asked his brother and could feel that the LAAT lifted off to send his team to their destined location.

@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="CC-420 Doc"] @[member="CC-329 Nadir"] @[member="CC-442 Daral"]

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Doc chuckled at the Private's comment.

"I think I'll let our sisters explain that." He said, continuing to flip around the med reports. He might have an opportunity to talk to the Private in depth later but for the moment he simply didn't have the time, too many names to memorize in such a short period of time.

@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]@[member="CC-329 Nadir"]

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Objective B:
Some Random LAAT:

Scalpel sat and merely watched the men bicker and argue with each other. It was the weirdest thing in the world really, watching grown men argue with what appeared to be themselves. He supposed that was happened when you made an army out of two people. With their nature's supposedly fixated only how they were nurtured changed, with each person taking a little variable here and there, going with their gut once or twice, and in the end forming something that was different between each of them, yet still sharing something resembling brotherhood. In a way it was intriguing, in a way it was disgusting, yet no matter how you looked at it it was reality. One he wasn't sure he wanted to be a part of or not.

Regardless of Scalpel's philosphical meanderings however, he had a job to do, and he'd shoot the enemies when they landed. Whenever that actually was gonna happen.

@[member="CC-420 Doc"] @[member="CC-117 Canal"] @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @CC-229 Nadir

Bluejay shot Doc a why me glance and carefully kept her mouth shut. I ain't explaining. Mostly because I have honestly never figured out why he prefers it. Yes, it's powerful - oh I am stupid.
"Powerful. Not a lot of aiming required." She said briefly by way of explanation. "Or so I assume." She added absently, quickly re-scanning the mission objectives.

@[member="CC-420 Doc"] @[member="CC-117 Canal"]

"Well I guess that does make sense," Canal said as he heard Bluejay's answer. But to Canal's experience with weapons his instructor told him in person when he was still in training that accuracy and range are better than power because you have an advantage on the field because your gun is accurate and can shoot for long distances. "But don't you guys think that accuracy and range are better than power," Canal said as he patted his rifle, "cause it does give you some advantage. I mean nothing wrong with a shotgun." He looked at his comrades for their opinion. "By the way who's in charge?" Canal asked because they had no CaO, no colonel, no high officers at all. He knew that Doc was a corporal and that's it. "What's the mission objective?" He asked again Claus he had no idea what their objective was.

@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="CC-256 Scalpel"] @[member="CC-420 Doc"] @[member="CC-442 Daral"]

Objective B

"That'd be me, Canal." Bluejay informed him, then frowned slightly at his next question. Next time, read the karking briefing. "We're breaking the Imperial Remanent siege on the capital city. You hit the chakaarae at the walls with the help of the local militia, see them off, then come back for a caf break before we move onto the next dust ball in space. Nadir and I hit the prefab base and blow it up."

Then Bluejay switched over to a private link to Nadir. "And grab whatever we're supposed to grab. I'm going to assume you know what that is, because they didn't tell me."

@[member="CC-329 Nadir"] @[member="CC-117 Canal"]

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

"Maybe you need to look over your rifle's specs. They're definitely not as accurate as your acting like they are. Plus, I can blow through your armor and paint your insides on the wall of this ship. Something your little pop gun couldn't accomplish, besides the fact you'd be hard pressed to find a forcies who can block a scattergun." Doc said as he finished up his scans. The kid obviously hadn't seen any real action to make an assumption like that, and he'd certainly never found himself facing a heavily armored opponent who shrugged off blaster rounds like the were nothing.

Doc had.

It was the main reason he'd switched. He sighed slightly, this kid would almost certainly be wounded by the end of the day.

@[member="Ginnie Verd"] @Vorhi Alestrani @[member="Siqa"]

Clad from head to foot in his personal armor, Daxton tapped into the Force until he was nothing more than a blur. The scout was in trouble and now it was time for the big gun to be the distraction. With a twin hiss, he ignited both his crimson and azure blades at the same time, cutting down the guards before they realized the enemy was among them. Before their rapidly cooling corpses could hit the ground, the Sith was once more on the move, looking for more targets to take out and draw all eyes to him.

@[member="CC-420 Doc"]

True the rifle wasn't accurate accurate but it was accurate enough. "You could blow me up right now and paint this ship, which I know you're not," Canal let a little laugh at what Doc told him, " but could it blow me up if I was a couple of feet away from you? Now that's were you're gonna have some problems cause you're a facing someone that is far away from your gun and could shoot you as if he doesn't have a problem," he said to Doc. Canal sure was in action in the past and always survives with his blaster rifle. He turned to Bluejay, "Is Doc coming with me cause you didn't mentioned if he was coming with you guys or with me. Cause I'm assuming he's coming with me," he asked her. He hoped if Doc could come with him so they could talk.

@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="CC-442 Daral"] @[member="CC-256 Scalpel"] @[member="CC-329 Nadir"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom