Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Wild Horde [MP Dominion of Feriae Junction]

xQs1Wxw.png

With the support of clans behind him, Mand'alor the Rekindler turns his gaze to old worlds, worlds that were once loyal. With the New Imperial Order long gone, Feriae Junction, the birthplace of the Red Legion, calls his attention. The Caldera Crisis, the determination of the Sith to eradicate them with endless assault, and a growing tension on the borders of the Empire of the Lost,all of these things call for the Red Legion to be reinstated and for that, they need Junction.

kU5fUZI.png

Civil war stirs in New Junction as Braxis Loyalists band together and seek to shake the final remnants of the hardline imperialist rule that still holds sway over them. Smuggled in by the loyalists, the Mandalorian Protectors mission is to support the take down of the Imperial Centre, and drive any remnants from the planet.

s6AKAMD.png

The underwater city of Kearleonis has been plagued by the leviathans of the deep. Normally placid enough to keep to themselves, on the ocean floor something has them agitated. Working in conjunction with the Blue Coral Divers Clan, the Protectors seek to find a solution for the one eyed squid.

y1qYUnI.png

The Caldera Crisis still reigns across the sector, three large transports have been spotted in space between Junction and Arrakan, distress signals indicate there may be some survivors in need of rescue. The Protectors dispatch a small search and rescue fleet under the command of Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch , and a bounty; 10,000 credits per live sample, for up to ten samples. To be delivered to the DDSI. Beyond that, the rest must burn.

hfWWeiK.png

For all their armour and loud reputation, mandalorians could be deathly silent where it was required. Hugging the shadows in the Imperial Centre, guided by the Braxis Loyalists, they moved like predators. Explosives were set along the starports fuel lines as the mandalorians and loyalists took up a firing line at the barracks exit.

They waited patiently, still and silent, weapons at the ready until the word came across the comms.

“Fire in the hole.”

The explosion shook the city, a mushroom cloud or orange flame illuminated the night sky, as alarm klaxons blared. Across the city, other cells began to move as war came to New Junction.

Armoured troopers began to file out in response to the attacks, straight into the kill box they’d created. Whistling birds and rifle fire alike took the first wave down. It wouldn;t work a second time.

“Move in.” came the al’verdes cold command. “No mercy for those loyal to the Imperial Order. Take them all out.”

Arla Rodarch

Marshal, Journeyman Protector

xQs1Wxw.png

y1qYUnI.png

Feriae Junction
Space

The space in the Junction system was backlit by the light of the system's distant primary. The silence was ever-present in the vacuum of space. Three distinct flashes denoted the arrival of three Mandalorian warships into the still and cold void from the bright blue light of Hyperspace. Three big, bad Resolute-Class Battleships, Hood, Nelson and the task force's flag ship, Rodney.

The three ships were all brand-new fresh from the yards, their crews on their first missions together. Aboard the lead vessel, who had the IFF designation of Rodney was Arla Rodarch, who had been given command of the mission; Intercept three massive refugee transports and respond to distress calls.

The airwaves were demonstrably silent as the battleships approached the three huge ships. All three moved slowly but surely under their own power, but did not respond to communications from the Mandalorians.

"I don't like it." Said Rodney's Captain. "Scans?" The scanner officer shook her head. "Sir, I have life readings on all three ships, but diffuse, and inconclusive." The Captain shook his head. "That could be thousands and thousands of infected, and no survivors. We're as well to blast them to atoms and be done with it." Arla didn't speak, but she had to admit, he had a point, even if she didn't like it.

Rodney, and her sister ships, Nelson and Hood, each moved toward a transport ship. Each would dock, and then the Mandalorians would render aid to anyone alive enough to need it, and clear the vessels of any hostiles. Arla suspected by now there would be plenty of hostiles, but she hoped for survivors.

A communications disruption might affect one ship, but not three. The situation did not look good, until Rodney picked up a partial comm transmission. "Anyone who can hear me, we need help, the infected are everywhere! We can't hold out much longer!"

Arla shared a look with the ship's Captain. The mission had just changed. The first transport, from where the transmission originated, had survivors aboard. Their rescue had to be the first priority. "Move in now." said Arla, turning on her heels to leave the bridge. She entered the turbolift and began moving to the deployment deck. She'd make sure to be the first through the airlock.

Down in the deployment deck of the Battleship Rodney, the Mandalorians, of Clan Rodarch and others too, assembled. Weapons were readied, and warriors prepared themselves. Arla organized them quickly into their assault teams, with flame units positioned in the front, with her.

The docking was complete, and the seals hissed tight. Blast doors came up, mercifully the transport still had power, and its own blast door opened wide. The corridor beyond was lit. Arla led the Mandalorians out and into the big transport, waiting to see what awaited them. There had been no more transmissions from the survivors, but she had their last known location highlighted on the display in her HUD. They would head there first.

"Okay, let's see what's waiting for us." she said, leading the Mandalorian Protectors forward.

Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel

Oceanus Rekali

When you seek power, you pay in blood.
Objective 1.

Hand in hand the younglings crouched,
Lost yet found they were.
Ahead of them the old man grouched,
His heavy rifle did whir.
Behind debris and once loved homes,
The twenty children stayed.
As the armored man made broken bones,
A trail of bodies behind them laid.
Have no fear, the old man said,
To you no harm wil come.
I'll take you through this land of dead,
And together we'll all be one.

elisemaybe.png

Equipment
ArmorBeskar'gam.
Melee WeaponsTar'Nau, Bes'manda Beskad.
Copad'kal, "Ambition", personal Mandalorian Kal.
Kada'yr, Mandalorian Kal.
Breshig War Forge Consolidated K-02M Kal.
The Royal Dragon, lightsaber.
Entrenching Tool.
PistolsDXN-57 Breachlight blaster pistol.
KSTR-20 Borealis Heavy Blaster Pistol.
ENCL-21 Ra'ntisr Heavy Blaster Pistol.
Mandalorian Ripper Pistol MK.II.
Other
Mother's Root seeds [In secured bottle stored in belt.]
Ground Mother's Root toxin [In secured bottle stored in belt.]

Squadron Text Colors:
- Elise Vizsla: Red.
- Olivia Vizsla: Crimson.
- Ori'ramikad Rodarch: Lime.
- Choruk Ordo: Light Blue.
- Vhekad Rook: Brown.
- Dinui Krayt: Orange.
- Azalea Rodarch: Pink.

Open to Interactions.

Cyan colored text indicates an illusion.

elisemaybe.png

kU5fUZI.png

<<"I am not happy about this.">>

<<"You're never happy about anything, Vhekad.">>

<<"Focus on the mission, my vode.">>

Scaling the rooftops of the city, Vercopa Squadron gazed down at the chaotic streets below. Their leader, Elise Vizsla sighed as she placed her hand on her buy'ce. This was going to be... chaotic... dangerous... very bloody.

And if any of her squadron died today, it would be her fault.

<"You cannot save anyone.">

Elise gritted her teeth beneath her visor. Shut up, Butcher King! You don't know me at all!

She looked down at the skirmish below. The insane skirmish. Stormtroopers and the rebel locals were in a full on skirmish in the streets, brought on by the rumors of assistance from the Mandalorian Protectors. In attempts to snuff out any snooping Mandalorians, the stormtroopers were smoking out every house they could. So far, they had not found Elise's squadron - they specialized in stealth after all - but instead found an angry hornet's nest of rebels. But the chaos ensuing did not end there. Peering through his sniper scope, Choruk Ordo sighed.

<<"Cool, zombies. Just what we need.">>

Several squad members turned their H.U.D.s to the south. Indeed, a growing hoard of zombies were already trickling into the rebels' ranks. Elise grimaced, watching from the rooftop. And to think, that she wanted to heed the Imperial Military Protectorate's bounty asking to turn Stormtroopers back over alive.

<<"Haar'chak.">>

<<"Haar'chak is right.">>

<<"Alor'ad,">> Olivia Vizsla asked, <<"What's our move?">>

Elise gritted her teeth, weighing what possible options there were. Already, many of the Mandalorian units in New Junction were already were caught in the fighting, caught by the stormtroopers snuffing them out. The Braxis Loyalists were eagerly helping their new allies, and Elise saw a shadow of Archais' history here. It was a shame that the New Imperial Order had fallen from being Novania's freedom. Elise looked back to the zombies, starting to make a dent in the left flank's squadron, and made her decision. She drew her beskad, Tar'Nau, and gave her orders.

<<"We can't save New Junction if there is no New Junction.">> She looked back at her squadron, <<"Our primary focus is the zombies. Only fight to stormtroopers if they try attacking us. But in case you haven't noticed, even they have started to realize everyone here has a common enemy.">>

Indeed, the stormtroopers had completely broken flanks and moved into a defensive position. They were now focused on the zombies at the other side of the battlefield. In turn, the Braxis rebels had turned most of their attention to the zombies, while still watching their backs against the imperials.

Elise raised her blade high, <<"But above everything else, survive. I can't lose any of you.">>

She pointed her blade in the direction of the hoarde, <<"These zombies have no intelligence, there's no need for a surprise attack. However, we're at an advantage. We can launch a heavy attack from all sides of the rooftops, taking out a large chunk of the rear zombie hoard. Dinui, what explosives do we got?">>

Upon hearing the word "explosives," Dinui Krayt snickered. She pulled her heavy pack off her back, showing off a large collection of grenades. <<"They're no missiles, but they could do. We also have our jetpack missiles we can use!">>

Elise nodded, <<"Good. Hand them out. Choruk, stay here and be out eyes from the distance. Report any signs of stormtrooper aggression or further zombie activity. Dinui, Ori'ramikad, you guys will be closest to the hoard, on the lower roofs at both sides of the streets. Olivia, Azalea, Vhekad, you and I will be spreading out in better vantage points. We all will consecutively fire out jetpack missiles at the rear zombies. Then, follow up with every grenade we've got. We'll take the bulk of them out before they can continue being a problem. Any questions?">>

<<"Other than does any regret me ordering us all Maji jetpacks? No.">>

With the plan all sorted out and understood, Elise Vizsla stood up as she uncloaked.

<<"Good. Vercopa Squadron, move!">>

And so they moved. Using their jetpacks for the first time today, they all surrounded the zombies from above, perching on railings and rooftops as they peered down at the zombies from the back of their hoard. Once Choruk confirmed that everyone was in position, Elise spoke.

<<"Everyone ready?">>

As they all responded "Ai!" to her role call, Elise took aim. <<"On my count. Three... two... One.">>

<<"Boom!">>

The missile strike worked its magic. The zombies took a massive hit, their rear "flanks" all but obliterated. Hearing the sounds of the explosions, the zombies up front, with the rebels, all turned their attention to the newest source of noise. As they redirected their focus, Elise jumped into the carnage field and activated her lightsaber, waving it as a light source.

<<"Hey! Come get some, blackwings! Hey! Hey!">>

<<"I got some flashbangs! Close your eyes, Alor'ad!">>

Elise closed her eyes as several flash bang grenades could be heard clattering on the streets ahead of her. They went off, and Elise opened her eyes to see that they worked in drawing their attention.

<<"Aren't we supposed to be a stealth unit?">> Azalea quipped.

<<"Well, today, we're killing things!">>

Elise pulled some of Dinui's grenades out, holding them at the ready, <<"Good call, Dinui. Everyone, get ready.">>

As the first zombie got close enough, and extended its hand towards Elise, she activated her jetpack and flew back, hurling a grenade. Vhekad landed atop a nearby crashed speeder, slamming his hammer against his chestplate and roaring. As the zombies continued to mindlessly chase their prey, they were unaware that they were the prey themselves. The squadron continued to lure the zombies in. Even recently turned Braxis marines joined the ruckus as everyone on the ground strategically circled up, landing once more on the rooftops. With everything in place, Elise tossed the first grenade at the remaining hoard.

Hopefully, this would be the last of them. And they would be able to shift focus on helping the rebels and bringing in the stormtroopers... alive.

elisemaybe.png

Last edited:
kU5fUZI.png
Acting on the Al'verde's commands, Liorra pushed forward her bevii'ragir in hand. The beskar spear making quick work of weakened armor that perhaps decades ago might have been able to withstand the spear. These days, it was simply scrap put together, couple with Lio's rage at having to retreat from Dxun. It was all she could do to hold her anger in, as soon as the spear was withdrawn from one trooper. She skewered another, while one approached from her left. Lio reacted quickly with her kad, right between where the plastoid met with the black body glove. Spear with blood ripping from its serrated edges she sheathed her dagger and collapsed the spear onto a magnetized pack that held it on her back. Beskad at the ready as she swung left then right. All she could focus on was the dar'jetii on Dxun, and how much she felt like a coward for not seeing the fight through. In her rage, her cuts became more brutal, and her victims were cleaved from their limbs. Liberated from their heads in some cases, and all she could do, was see anger which meant all she could see was fire.

kU5fUZI.png
How exactly Kurayami found himself herehe could not have told you. Somehow it had started with talking to Ijaat and Mia at the Gala on Naboo. Now here he was helping to liberate a planet from old Imperial holdouts along with others whom he did not know. That was not of any import, they all had the same goal. So he would make sure that the objective was met and those who needed support from him would get it. He primed the power cell on the TL-50 heavy repeater as he unslung in from his shoulder and brought the rifle up as he rounded a corner a few steps behind the young woman who was on a rampage ahead of him. He was keeping close watch of her motions through the Force and his HUD, while watching for attacks from other vectors. His Katarn MK III Night Ops armor would provide enough protection as long as he was smart.

Almost as soon as the blip appeared n the upper left of his scanner it was joined by more in the forward arc. The young woman may not be aware but that wasn't an issue with him right here, he just smirked and pulled the trigger, suppressing the urge to laugh as the distinct chatter of the TL-50 rang out and tore an indiscriminate swath through vegetation, armor, and flesh as the troopers were put down. The barrel glowed slightly after the barrage of fire, but nothing stirred in that direction as he continued to move to catch up with Lio.

Oceanus Rekali Oceanus Rekali | Mia Monroe Mia Monroe | Liorra Liorra | Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira | Open to Interaction

1st Post
siyarrdivider.png

xQs1Wxw.webp

UAp3FVi.png
protectorsdefault.png
mothercult.png

siyarrdivider.png

borderstuffdiv.png

CAIRN_ONE
CHAIRMAN OF PELLAEON PMC

DRUID-GRANDMASTER OF THE HIGHLAND BROTHERHOOD
LORD-IMPERATOR OF THE IMPERIAL MILITARY PROTECTORATE
pellaeonpmc.png

TAGS
Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Oceanus Rekali Oceanus Rekali Liorra Liorra
Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn

siyarrdivider.png

siyarrdivider.png

HEAVY ART THE HEADS I: TROUBLE IN PARADISE - PART 1
kU5fUZI.webp
KRANTHAR'S, OLD DISTRICT,
BRAXIS TERRITORY, NEW JUNCTION (901 ABY)

Interesting.... They don't follow the usual Enclave patterns.
New Mandos, new toys, new ideals.

Let us see if they like credits as much as their predecessors.

He didn't know it then, but prisoner-exchanges were about to become the least of everyone's problems before long, though fortunately for everyone around him, the undead variable was a problem Michael Barran had encountered on more than enough occasions before. Yet there was reasoning behind the meeting on Feriae Junction, and it differed almost-entirely to the civil war the Tattered Regent had been studying for some time by then, as there was a peaceful solution programmed into that very Wristpad the Woad had wrapped around his own; as like with all things in the Galaxy's richer circles, money always changed matters for all who are caught in it's proximity, and by the turn of the next century - Michael was already sitting on an enviable fortune.

'Alright, Kranthar.... Don't go holdin' out on me now, you know I'm good for it, an' all thats required is for you to put in the work.... An easy task to manage for your sort, though I understand that Gat Tambor Gat Tambor is a difficult man to track down.'

Money enough to throw around at whim, though fortunately for the IMP, their Lord-Imperator was more than willing to reserve it's majority for the realm he wished more than ever to rebuild.

'This is why I offer incentives, my friend. Making it worth your time - as I'm trying t'make it worth my own in turn.'

With a loud snort of derision, the bar's proprietor shook his head with incredulity for a moment, though only composing himself enough to baulk,'Of course it would be Tambor! Imperials never change, nor does their love for ordnance apparently.... Honestly! How profitably dull of you, Barran! Disappointing, for all I've heard of your sort.', in poorly-veiled disdain for the sort of request the Woad was asking of him. Yet despite the distaste, Barran held to his patience as he watched on, allowing Kranthar continue,'And there I thought we were finally seeing Goidels stepping into Huttese domains, but its clear now that my heart was skipping for nought.... So you had better make it worth my time now, as disappointments often cost extra in the corporate world - and better it be that you acclimate earlier-', and without interruption, knowing he had the Mirialan-born proprietor exactly where he wanted him.

'-Milord! Turns out the Mandalorians have gotten involved after all - how do we proceed?'

'My apologies, Kranthar. I'll handle this so we can finally have this Tambor matter haggled an' handled - once an' for all.', the Woad calmly drawled with an assuring nod, finishing his drink before turning to the young Major who interrupted his negotiations, fortunate enough in his impertinence to be standing firmly at attention by the time Lord Michael had arisen from his barstool. By the time he reached the officer, however, it was clear by then that something else was amiss, and perhaps to even-greater extent as Barran concluded,'You're missing something here though, an' if I can be honest - seems like something we've all missed here.', sensing presences of the sort he hadn't seen since the height of the Second Great Hyperspace War.

'But anyway, as for the immediate concern.... We flex with credits, rifles low if we can delegate currently.'

pellaeonpmc.png

siyarrdivider.png

Last edited:

Oceanus Rekali

Hand in hand the younglings crouched,
Lost yet found they were.
Ahead of them the old man grouched,
His heavy rifle did whir.
Behind debris and once loved homes,
The twenty children stayed.
As the armored man made broken bones,
A trail of bodies behind them laid.
Have no fear, the old man said,
To you no harm wil come.
I'll take you through this land of dead,
And together we'll all be one.
We will walk through fields of tall grass
And drink freely of life.
The old man paused and bullets cast
We moved again, dodging strife.
We will with laughter, the sky fill.
And each of you I’ll teach
We need only crest this last hill
And my vode we will reach
Despite his words the foundings shrank
As the armored man raged
Though the calm kindness of him they drank
His hands of blood said this was no sage.

Last edited:
1st Post
yorunarrdivider.png

xQs1Wxw.webp

UAp3FVi.png
protectorsdefault.png
mothercult.png

yorunarrdivider.png

yorunarragedpin.png

GODMASK_ACTUAL
CHAIRMAN OF MELARRAN PMC
SHAMAN-GENERAL OF THE FIREDANCE BRIGADES

EXILED PRIEST-KING OF NOVANIA
novanianbanner.png

TAGS
Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Oceanus Rekali Oceanus Rekali
Liorra Liorra Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn

yorunarrdividernew.png

yorunarrdividernew2.png

FIGHTING OUR WAY BACK I: LIKE THE HEROES OF OLD - PART 1
kU5fUZI.webp
MOTHMA BOULEVARD, OLD DISTRICT,
BRAXIS TERRITORY, NEW JUNCTION (901 ABY)

Life was always cruel, this I could never deny before.
And yet, without it, I may yet have wasted away to my own apathy.

Melarran wanted me to see, and with it, to see the approaching threats.

Odd was the timing of these sudden thoughts, as there was always a preferred time or place to ponder on the nature of one's predicaments in life, and in the midst of a bloody entanglement with the undead, not even the exiled Priest-King could deny that the affected time-and-place were the farthest thing from ideal for a duressed fugitive of Yorunarr's sort. Lucky the Godseer was then that his guard-detail were fighting well with swords in hand, with some operating better-still with Fragarach disruptor-pistols wielded in their off-hands, but in continuation of old, near-forgotten undead norms, each swarming mass of zombies would take time and endurance to overcome convincingly.

'HEAD IN THE FETHING GAME, PREACH!!!! THIS ISN'T YOUR FIRST FIREDANCE - SO ACT ACCORDINGLY!!!!'

'SHUT THE KARK UP, GOIDELIPHILE!!!! YOU FORGET I SERVED LORD ERSKINE FIRST, YOU FETHING HALFWIT!!!!',
the Godseer snapped back in the spirit of the battle's frenetic, riotous fury, fully aware of Blue-Heart Division's requirements for lucid coherence in combat, and clearly holding his own despite the visible disregard for old doctrinal demands. The War-Shamans had taught their Priest-King remarkably well since the Siege of Nirauan, better-instructing the wonders of fighting-intuition and trust in the powers bestowed on the Godmask, and in the moment he finally got to slide his Songsteel buckler over the wrist, all of Kaskimson's subordinates would see for themselves as to what sort of man would lead them in combat. Kept close by at all times, it wouldn't be difficult to grab the satchel and draw the segmented Highland Targe from there, growling,'Eat your heart out, Variim!', before the first tightening clicks were even so much as a thought in the mind.

'CREATOR, IN YOUR NAME - I RETURN THE DEAD FROM WHENCE THEY CRAWLED!!!!'

IMKo8k-B-Imgur.png

Let the games begin.

In leisurely, strolling cadence, the Fugitive King widened his frame with arms held out wide, goading the approaching undead into diverting their focus solely to the willing prize; but with his buckler strapped in place at his left hand, and with his trusty Raindancer wielded and ready to strike out in the firm grip of the right, no such hopes of an easy meal would be present for the zombies that night. Not that it was ever present for the undead when Darth Caelitus was alive, not with Barrans and great firepower getting in the way of the zombies and the latest of raw delicacies, and certainly not with the Godseer's latent abilities and battle-experience considered - only the silliest of mistakes would ever present dangers against a stumbling, sluggish foe of the sort.

'I SERVE THE BALANCE OF NATURE - I SERVE MELARRAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!'

novanianbanner.png

yorunarrdivider.png

Last edited:
Objective: 1

Location: East civilian Skyscraper overlooking the battle over New Junction.

Clan Gargon has suffered much, they are a Clan in decline a clan needing resources wherever there verde could find any. Regardless of the clan's struggles duty must be done, Mand'alor is a tenant that must be followed. Mand'alor the Rekindler wanted this placed liberated, then Clan Gargon must answer the call. Despite this the clan is in no position to send a force of any kind, not without risking the next generation. I'dadr was alone, the only figure the clan could spare, and only after the young marksmen had argued about that fact that he was going to go anyway. The clan's honor had to be protected, and so someone must answer the call. I'dadr means claw in Mando'a , and so today this mandalorian would be the claw of a predator for the clan.

A sniper's job is to be a problem for infantry, to be chaos, and to scout out positions when possible. Most of his equipment was old and outdated, much like his ship. He brought with him, a Valkien 38x , a vibroknife , and a few frag grenades. His armor was not beskar'gam, but durasteel alloy beskar is a rarity these days a rarity the clan does not have the luxery too. But a mandalorian is more then his armor, a mandalorian is one who is willing to fight. Regardless of profession or gear, one that fights his way into Manda. Looking through his trusty and old antique of a sniper blaster he would search about for targets to mark or shoot outright.

"Zombies..." I'dadr sighed before speaking on his bucye's comm to units in the area.

" Kyrayc va Arguhya niletayiv o'r shebs eso be Evaar'la Ce'gyiud. An Rie va, Kyrayc va Arguhya niletayiv o'r ka'gaht eso be Evaar'la Ce'gyiud." (Undead Infestation spotted in the rear flanks of New Junction. All Units , Undead Infestation spotted in the south side of New Junction.)

After repeating the message enough for his vod, the skirmisher began providing support for engaged units attempting to face the horde of the undead. Mainly what looked like Vercopa Squadron, the verde remembered in the data pad briefing and plan that they would be in that direction. It seemed they went away from their stealth purposes into a more aggressive role. The explosions from the amount rockets and grenades were impressive to the new kid on the block. After some time at the observation post the lookout decided to join in on the action, firing a series of well placed laser fire into the advancing waves assaulting the position. After each confirmed target was eliminated he would move onto the next one, supporting the outnumbered stealth unit that was now engaged with the forces of the undead.

"Vercopa Thanr, gar ganar a'uym hra'ne tsad olaror it gar o'r atar at gar ba'slanar." (Vercopa Squadron , you have another large group coming towards you in the alley to your left.)

He was the Lookout , and he would alert Mandalorian Protector forces of enemy movements from his Listening Post Position. When he was not busy earning some combat kills of his own through his rifle.

Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Liorra Liorra Oceanus Rekali Oceanus Rekali (I am open to interaction, looking forward to having fun everyone.)

Last edited:
sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

The Recluse entered realspace soon after the trio of battleships commanded by Clan Rodarch, having been attached to the their battlegroup for the time being. Though the small stealth corvette was far from imposing compared to the Black Fleet's command ship, it served it's purpose well as both a scout and interceptor that was able to ferry the admiral throughout the smaller conflicts away from the primary battlegroups. In this way, Aloy Vizsla could study the enemy up close and personal without straining logistics, eager to see what this newest strain was like. She had fought the undead on Mandalore during the liberation, now it was time to see if they burnt the same.

Only, a distress signal had complicated things.

"Anyone who can hear me, we need help, the infected are everywhere! We can't hold out much longer!"

"So Clan Rodarch was right, not only are the ships here but there are still survivors" Aloy nodded to herself, turning to leave the bridge.

"Tell Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch that we're boarding the second refugee ship, and ask for an update if they track the signal's source before we do. Rook, on me"

Minutes later, a single boarding pod was launched into the second ship, plasma cutters piercing the civilian grade hull while the recluse used it's advanced tractor beams to hold the infected ship in place to prevent it's escape.
Once through, Aloy dropped into the dimly lit freighter with whole of Viper Team behind her, each activating their night vision one by one as the dark interior came to green hued life.

<<"Viper Actual has entered the breach, standby for updates">> She informed the recluse before turning to the men, drawing both pistols.

"Our primary objective is to secure this ship's destruction, likely by overloading the reactor via the bridge. We will look for survivors, but we must secure those controls first in case the undead found them first. Our arrival likely did not go unnoticed.

Rules of Engagement are this:

• Provide ONE verbal warning.
  • If they do not answer, drop them

Let's move"
p1UD36K.png

Objective: Rescue defenders, collect samples
Tags: Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla
Gear: Manda's Wrath - Paladin's Grace - two particle blasters

Daesyn had come along for the ride aboard the Rodney and was prepared for boarding when Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch joined them from the bridge for the assault. "I dont like this Arla, I am sensing a lot of pain and death aboard this ship." the Manda'kyrja looked to her left as she felt what seemed like a scream in the force. "Lets do this then vod" she tapped her helmet against that of the Marshall and progressed forwards. The Manda's wrath extended to its full length in her hands with musical note and she carried it one handed. Her other arm was held up, readied to employ her wrist mounted weapon. On her HUD her life scanner was set to detect the difference between the living and the undead, she wished to avoid accidently shooting anyone.

"What was the capacity of this transport?" she asked aloud to Arla and the other mandalorians. The sergeants gave her a number and she let out a low whistle. The group continued further in to the huge ship, arriving in one of the cargo bags. The room was filled with rows of large crates with various organisation emblems on them.

"Someone is coming!" she snapped, suddenly alert to the presence of multiple hostiles coming in fast, except they didn't feel... right. A few seconds later the tell tale sign of boots on metal corridors began and the others in the group were alerted too. Red outlines formed on Daesyn's HUD, indicating that these were infected. They couldn't get line of sight because of the boxes but Daesyn could feel the room beginning to fill with dark presence. "Watch your corners, I'm detecting weapons, no signs of survivors yet."

The first and perhaps boldest of the undead tried its luck running around the corner of a crate marked melarune powders. Daesyn pulled up her wrist and fired two beams of sunlight from her solar pistols into the creature, putting it down with burn marks on its forehead through its tattered armour.

Arla Rodarch

xQs1Wxw.png

y1qYUnI.png

Feriae Junction
Space - Aboard Transport 1

Arla took in the comm from Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla , even as Daesyn Rodarch Daesyn Rodarch her trusted and respected vod blasted a couple of zombies to ash. "We're engaged with hostiles, shoot straight Aloy." She commed back, then turned to order the flame units who were in the lead with her to advance and tie down the threat from the zombies. "Flame units one and two, engage. Nice shooting, Daesyn." she complimented.

More zombies came now, a few, then ten, then hundreds. The flame units met them stoicly, their incinerator units blasting out superheated gas flames, which were more than enough to melt flesh and bone, and even steel beams. Arla took a flanking path around the flame troopers who were holding off the threat for now.

The next blast door came up fast, and Arla raised her shotguns, before stopping herself from squeezing the trigger. A ragged band of survivors revealed themselves, many of them wounded and being helped by others. The Rodarch commander quickly tasked a couple more squads to escort them back to Rodney. One survivor, the woman's voice Arla had heard on the distress call, pleaded with her as she was led away. "There are many more trapped in the forward hold. Help them please!" Arla swore. "How many?" She asked, knowing she'd make the effort regardless. "Thousands." Came back the desperate woman.

Sithspit, thought the Journeyman Protector. It would be thousands more zombies if her rescue party didn't intervene. They had to try.

"Two more flame squads reinforce here, keep this path open for us. The rest of you, with me. Double time, let's move it."

She ran now, stomping down the hallway from where the survivors had come. Moans and growls echoed all around the Mandalorians now, unseen ghouls swarming the transport. Arla put away one shotgun and held the remaining one two handed. When they got swarmed, she'd need to reload quickly, and she needed both hands for that job.

Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Oceanus Rekali Oceanus Rekali

s6AKAMD.png

ARRAKAN
4sRoNwW.png
Massive twisters dancing across stormy oceans reflected in Korso's visor. Salt spray kicked off the coast battering against his armor. He felt a call from the deep. Promises of a worthy foe that might add to the tally of glory kills. This wasn't about the credits for him. Not really. Tubes plugged into his helmet's breath filters connected to a backpack laden with oxygen tanks. He leapt from the Gauntlet into briny depths.

Beskar sank like heavy stone and before long the mandalorian could see twinkling lights from Kearleonis. Ocean life surrounded Korso but so far no sign of the infamous leviathans. He could only hear the sound of his own filtered breaths. Hunting ancient megafauna was a rite of passage for their people's ancestors. There is no folly of beast which is not infinitely outdone by the madness of men.

Something down here was driving the giant squids into a frenzy. Let the witches heal such elemental wounds. Korso didn't care about their motives. He'd test himself against the strength of these leviathans and if there was anything worse down here then he'd kill that too.

Sanzjii Jennis

S

kU5fUZI.png

4sRoNwW.png
"Imperial Stormtroopers - Ten O'Clock." The seasoned Mandalorian Bounty Hunter's voice filled with certainty as the data screen revealed a small patrol of New Imperial Order/Empire Stormtroopers in the vicinity.

They were no doubt trying to maintain some semblance of order amongst the unruly populace as the Civil War ignited against the Imperial Attaché. The Mandalorian Protectors had arrived swiftly to support the Civil War brewing in an attempt to gain more galactic territory for themselves.

Embarking on Galactic Expansion in the Chaos Timeline was always a perilous endeavor, especially for the Mandalorians who were far from being recognized for their compassionate governance.

Through merciless tactics and the annihilation of rebellious communities, they had managed to conquer a significant expanse of the galaxy during the Ancient Crusades of Mand'alor the Ultimate, and many a Mand'alor that came after him tried to do the same.

Sanzjii was not entirely opposed to the occupation of Feriae Junction, holding no loyalty to the New Imperial Order and their ilk - However, they were concerned that the occupation would stretch their already limited resources thin, which were needed in other areas such as reconstruction efforts.

ALLIES | Mandalorian Protectors |
FOES | Empire Remnants |

Last edited by a moderator:

Objective: Rescue defenders, collect samples
Tags: Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla
Gear: Manda's Wrath - Paladin's Grace - two particle blasters

Daesyn nodded at Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch as she first complemented her, then barked orders. Daesyn watched as the flame teams baked their way across the hold, incinerating everything in their paths. They still needed samples but their priority was survival. Arla slammed her shotgun with new shells and led the way, with Daesyn close behind. There were two zombies feeding on something, so the Manda'kyrja made quick work of them with a pair of energy torpedos.

She looked at her friend and sister in Rodarch. "You know there will come a moment when we have to decide whether the lives of our vod are worth more than the lives of whomever these people are." it was callous, but she was here for her people and her people alone. They continued and came to a pair of doors. They were locked shut and the power had been cut to them. Daesyn activated her plasma beskad and began to cut through the bulkhead. Beyond the metal was the unmistakable scratching and snarling of the zombies. She looked at Arla and shook her head solemnly while she continued to cut.

One of the other soldiers took the initiative and jammed his flame thrower through the smal gap she had so far created and without saying a word, unloaded his fuel into the room. Smoke came through the crack and eventually the metal of the door was melted enough for Arla to use her strength to wrench it open and the mandalorian rescuers to proceed. On the other side the scene was of carnage, dozens of zombies charred and burned at close range, but worse was at the base of the door. A group of uninfected must have thought of this as a route to escape only to find their way barred. A trio of them died clutching each other when the horde arrived behind them.

Arla Rodarch

xQs1Wxw.png

y1qYUnI.png

Feriae Junction
Space - Aboard Transport 1

The room that Daesyn Rodarch Daesyn Rodarch cut them into was a scene of devastation. The forward hold beckoned ahead of them.

Arla couldn't detect whether survivors or the undead lurked beyond the final door. She was about to call for it to be blasted open when her HUD alerted her to a detected threat. There was a significant and growing concentration of flammable gases in the area. Arla acted immediately. "Everyone hold your fire!" Fuck! She raged, this wasn't good. Her mind raced. "All flame units pull back to Rodney." She ordered. The flame units all retreated quickly out of a battle zone where they could not protect themselves.

Then things got worse.

A distress call this time from her own people. "Rodarch Actual, this is Rodney. We've been boarded. Marine units are engaging and we're holding them off. The threat is contained for now, but we need you to hurry." Rodney's Captain was sounding to her as remarkably calm. Arla was not. She didn't have time for calm. The flame units would help. "Copy, Rodney Actual."

Most of the veterans had already detected the same thing as she had, or just followed Arla's lead, slinging rifles, holstering sidearms, and drawing a variety of blunt and edged weapons. These were Mandalorians. Weapons were, in a very real sense, part of their religion. They were ready. One of them had already used their initiative to move up and begin bypassing the door lock. She nodded her helmeted head back towards Arla. Arla nodded back.

The door opened onto a massive room which spanned five decks of the ship. Hundreds of ashen and panicked faces greeted the Mandalorians. Scared, frightened voices cried out "Help us!" in a dozen languages, pleading. Shit, we're in time. There are so many. Arla had time to think.

Then a screech of rending metal was followed by screams of panic from the top level. The zombies had found a way into their newest dining room. Time was up.

"THIS WAY OUT!" Arla yelled, not even needing artificial amplification. She spared a look at Daesyn, not wanting to give orders or tell the Valkyrie Panther how to fight, but she wanted her with her where she was going. To try and seal the breach. The civilians began to run.

A look was all Arla had time for, before she hit her jetpack and shot up to the fifth floor. She landed on the catwalk in front of the breached cargo door, and began cutting down the undead that hurled themselves through the gap with beskad and dagger and claw.

Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Oceanus Rekali Oceanus Rekali Sanzjii Jennis Korso Rook Korso Rook Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon

Oceanus Rekali

Let's go, let's go. We'll get you safe,
The Old Mandalorian waved.
Up the boarding ramp, went the team of waifs,
As with screaming the air was bathed.
He did not stay to hold small hands.
To the oldest he gave a knife.
Turned to wade into warring lands,
But he gave the foundlings new life.
A violent man, the oldest declared
With reverence in her eyes.
But a childs life was to be ever spared,
When grown ones run to die.
The Old man fought, even still
Among the smoking dead.
For no Mando of fighting filled
Until they made their final bed.

@people and stuff.

Mia rose slowly, from her knee as Mandalorians filed into the entrance of the barracks ahead of her, some, like Liorra with beskar weapons glinting in the light of the fires that began to illuminate the sky, others with angry shotguns, that cracked and boomed into the night, sundering weak duraplast armour and dropping troopers with immeasurable force. There were more still with precise blasters, screaming red blots of energy seared flesh.

The Al'verde held her own rifle at ease, stepping over the fallen that lay in the wake of their assault.

"Athu'neha etie al'verde at ni oyayc." She would use them to have the imperial remnants lay down their arms, and if they didn't? Well they'd be examples to use for destabilisation. Nothing struck at the core of an organisation more than a violent and publicly broadcast execution.

Her cold gaze shifted to Liorra, the swirl of rage she'd become...that she had been since Dxun. She had to trust that the girl would find her balance, if not, she would have to step in and find it for her.

kU5fUZI.png

Someone got close, too close, Liorra focused on her new found abilities, raising the temperature within the undead sending it into its friends with a swift cut of her beskad. It was the only thing on her mind, she was nothing more than just another angry person. Liorra couldn't shake the thoughts in her mind the ones telling her she should go back to Monastery. The intrusive thoughts that told her that she was nothing, an insignificant footnote. She had nothing more to contribute to any group let alone the Mandalorians. The thoughts that said, Liorra was never going to be a Jedi. Look how easily they cast her aside, she would never be as good as they were. Why bother trying? Then there was the mockery, the laughter in the back of her mind of how she ran away at Dxun. All of it triggered into Liorra's ferocious swings, tinkering with thermokinesis as she sent heat through the undead. Liorra combined it with her telekinetic abilities, as she stowed her weapons, and with each moment her rage grew to an all consuming level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom