Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Council disbanded?!

Skirmish ideas cool, but in all honesty, I don't plan on leaving the League... ever. It's everyone else not joining that makes my problem... and so probably because only have so many hours in a day to be active.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
There will never be a time that there is any one person on this board who can lead each and every Sith in one collaborated faction. The simple fact is that there are people here, many of which I know, but some that I do not, who feel that they are the one and only fit leaders and should be in charge or in a leadership role. Whether or not that means that they think they should be the Dark Lord or believe that there should be a Council to lead in stead makes no difference.

The fact that man is so prideful in their ways, myself included and very much guilty of too much pride, means that we will not collectively accumulate under one banner until someone brave enough speaks out with a solution that draws everyone in. I wish that person could be me, in fact I'm presently working on a way to draw every Sith in under one banner to answer one call, but in the end SOMEONE is still not going to be happy even if we cut out all the dead weight and get everyone into one, functioning faction.

What if Tef is right? What if the Sith have gone on this unhealthy tend of titles and leadership and every other thing, and being completely focus on building the Sith again from the top down, when all that need be done is find a suitable structure for the lowest there are? Maybe we just need to build a comprehensive system that focuses entirely on those at the bottom to work them up, but fail to define how the upper echelons are actually organised, to provide a more flexible and diverse system for people who have actually worked their way to the top to do with as they please, so long as they don't interfere with the little guys?

I'd just like to see the upper level (Dark Lord) sith beat the crap out of anyone else who claims the title. That's what Sith do (At least they use to).

If someone goes around saying their the strongest, I expect someone who thinks their not to either prove it, or die (maybe not literally) trying. I want to see Lords prove who's the strongest, by actually showing who deserves the mantle of Dark Lord.

Darth Voracitos said:
What if Tef is right? What if the Sith have gone on this unhealthy tend of titles and leadership and every other thing, and being completely focus on building the Sith again from the top down, when all that need be done is find a suitable structure for the lowest there are? Maybe we just need to build a comprehensive system that focuses entirely on those at the bottom to work them up, but fail to define how the upper echelons are actually organised, to provide a more flexible and diverse system for people who have actually worked their way to the top to do with as they please, so long as they don't interfere with the little guys?
Looks like this guyknows what's up!! Lol

Darth Vornskr said:
TSC's Dark Lord was their own worst enemy.

But now I don't get to bring my boot down squarely on their throats no mo ;n;
Yes that's true, and that's why most people didn't like him because he was always about making sure that we didn't post in certain threads or work with other sith.

Pathetic really.

I think we should turn this into a think tank, of how to fairly convince as many Sith as possible to one area. I think a necessity is strong OOC leadership, OOC polls, Almost dedicated focus to the "Indians", people out of upper echelon politics, and very clear focuses that give a clear purpose and motivation for members to try and work there characters up. Give them something more than the latest trend of special names or the next biggest and greatest piece of tech or some meaningless world to govern, there has to be something we can offer that universally connects us all for that strive to greatness

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Darth Vornskr said:
I mean...

This is why the One Sith has an NPC Dark Lord.
Which I agree is a great way to go about it, but it doesn't take away from the fact that if people want to lead there could just as easily be a Council of Sith Lords rather than an NPC Dark Lord. It would give power to all of those responsible enough to have it and keep people from bitching over a Dark Lord title.

The One Sith sort of has it's own council-esque group under the Dark Lord, the Voices, but it's less of a council and more of a first among One Sith sort of deal. I.E basically those with enough experience to be the leaders underneath the Dark Lord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom