Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Return | TRE/SJO Invasion of Dromund Kaas OOC

RE players, can anyone tell me whether air support from the RE has actually arrived over the Citadel... if not, I will simply say that any RE airpower is tied up in orbit fighting the NPC-controlled SJ fleets.

[member="Mishka Larraq"] [member="Elia Lucatiel"] Why stop at three?

sabers.jpg

[member="Aeterno"]

It's ok. I'm enjoying the fact that everyone in the jungle is doing roleplay/story stuff leading up to a fight instead of just teleporting around and swoosh-swooshing at eachother. Take your time.

Catherine Soja said:
Catherine has moved on yet again, at this point the sith are cut off at the citadel. This is due to the fact not one of them did anything to prevent it.

You... Sure you wanna go that route? From what I can tell, the Sith/Jedi are in a tight melee/point blank combat. By and large, the Sith PCs seem to have the upper hand in chewing through Jedi defenders and pushing them back, but the duels all seem to be holding even.

If you try to pounce a massed artillery/bombing run upon the Sith, it won't even be a case of danger-close bombardments, it will be massive friendly fire. Like, the kind you get court marshalled for. Even if you're just pushing more infantry into the fight from superior positions, you'd still likely just be evening up the stakes in the bloody melee in terms of number of NPCs still standing.

:|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom