Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Return | TRE/SJO Invasion of Dromund Kaas OOC

Shout out to my peeps in the jungle. Been having fun so far and hope you are too. :)

[member="Veritas"] [member="Maleagant"] [member="Aeterno"]
[member="Mishka Larraq"] [member="The Librarian"]

[member="Samara Galloway"]

The invasion ends on the 22nd, but that being said don't let that discourage you.

I believe there are some people at the Dark Temple that haven't had any opposition yet.

[member="Tai Fa"]

Caid Centurion

C
[member="The Librarian"] you two can feel free to continue your conversation :p

[member="Mishka Larraq"] | [member="Athena Heron"] - I'll give Mishka a chance to reply again before I do.

[member="The Librarian"] [member="Veritas"]

Haha, an interesting dilemma, as technically Aeterno hasn't been IC initiated into TRE yet, and just crash landed on the planet.

Expect a response up by tonight or tomorrow morning, but I might have to withdraw a little from sadly what had the potential to be a weird sort of three way duel as the Hoth invasion takes over a lot of my posting time. I don't want you guys to have to wait forever to duel it out.

Hey guys!

As of tonight the Invasion of Kaas is officially over judging wise. If you want to keep posting in the thread I encourage you to do so!

I've contacted the SJO faction admin and I hope we'll have a conclusion for ya'll soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom