Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Return | TRE/SJO Invasion of Dromund Kaas OOC

Alright, so with the sudden changes in the SJO leadership the remaining three ally slots are now open to anyone who wishes to beat up Sithies!
Apologies to those who were snubbed of their spot initially, please feel free to reapply here as SJO allies!
:)

[member="Arrbi Betna"]

Technically Dromund Kaas is littered with meteorite fragments of various sizes. So... I have a near limitless supply of rocks. Mishka doesn't know force manipulation though. All she knows is meditation, perception, physical enhancement, and some very specific crafting related skills.

Hell... Now that I think about it, she's never actually seen someone use force powers before and would probably think that "Sith/Jedi magic" is just a myth.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"], [member="Aedan Miles"],

As Aedan spoke for me, I too would like to join, but ask before I post in the invasion to make sure the spots are not already filled.

[member="The Librarian"]

Yeah, but there are about five Sith Knights + honorguards + Sithspawn herds + infantry platoon(s) between me and the jungle objective.

And Mishka's a young blonde lost in a horror movie forest.

THIS CAN ONLY END BADLY!

[member="Mishka Larraq"]

I can bring Aedan's group to the Jungle. *Just arrived needs people to beat down.* Coming with me are most likely Atheus and Solan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom