Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Return | TRE/SJO Invasion of Dromund Kaas OOC

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Vrak Nashar"] after discussions with Sorel

[member="Mishka Larraq"]
[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

for allies, it was agreed no darksiders and that the alts of SJO members should first join with their faction alts

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
WoW! No Darksiders but only Alts of the Faction. Put on a multiple pots of coffee then and don't let your mind get twisted up in trying to play the double role. Good luck to everyone.

Matsu Ike said:
[member="Vrak Nashar"] after discussions with Sorel

[member="Mishka Larraq"]
[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

for allies, it was agreed no darksiders and that the alts of SJO members should first join with their faction alts

Sooo... I'm not an ally? Your post is a little confusing, since I'm not an alt. XD

[member="Mishka Larraq"]

No I believe you made it into the highly selective and advanced group of people that some writers are not upset with so make it into the fight because logic.

Matsu Ike said:
[member="Mishka Larraq"]

Good luck

715613.png

[member="Vitha Sat-thuron"]

I don't know yet! But I am already partnered up with Sorel Crieff for this invasion, sorry! I got a bunch of other people coming with me, who might be willing to take you on in my stead though.

[member="Catalys Maijora"] [member="Vitor Avendahl"]

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
I appreciate this explanation to who was chosen as allies isn’t what some want to hear, but it is entirely logical and consistent with the Silver Order being a light-sided Faction.

I’m not doubting any of the DS characters that wanted to be an ally in terms of their IC desires, morals or goals. But they draw on the dark-side. This simply isn’t who the SJO are.

We are light-siders and our allies are light-siders.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom