Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Return | TRE/SJO Invasion of Dromund Kaas OOC

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
[member="The Librarian"]

Just to re-iterate - the SJO are a light-sided Faction and therefore allies must be LS too.

large.gif

[member="Sorel Crieff"] I'm not sure at what point a broomstick got stuck up the SJO's behind, but until it gets removed, I'll be taking a step back from the faction. IC, it doesn't even make sense to die over a mudball in the middle of the Sith held Caldera, anyway. The SJO continues to stray far from what had initially made it appealing to me when it was still the SSC, which is very disappointing. I wish you all the best of luck in this invasion.

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

Hey just going to point this out since your last post kind of effects it.

You realize that the Citadel is a heavily urbanized environment and that the two forces are fighting in what is essentially a city, right? The Citadel is not a fortress standing on a lone rock in a field, it's a city with a population of civilians and everything. The Sith forces crash landed in the middle of said city and engaged Jedi in close range, with multiple posts(including SJO) already reflecting this.

Not saying you can't/shouldn't do it, just making sure you realize.

[member="Vrak Nashar"] Since I just gave a mission briefing in my last post, I didn't actually have aircraft fire at anybody in the Citadel in the last post; they were just... en route to the Citadel (and the jungle, too). But I'll take this into account for the next post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom