Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Other Side of Peace | GA Invasion of TSE's Ziost/Tiss'sharl

Objective: Defend Ziost Orbit, secretly sabotage Sith war effort
Allies: TSE | EE | CIS
Enemies: GA | NIO Teica Giraan Teica Giraan Cruanless Orcash Cruanless Orcash

He had made a decision.

He was going to leave.

He had to, well, he wanted to as well.

Tired of being a pawn for the Sith and a subordinate for Moff Drybis Lyken Moff Drybis Lyken .

In truth, Curtis was just jealous of Lyken and his accomplishments, all he had was the engagement at Sarnus, which Curtis greatly recounts. Some others including Lyken, do not.

In truth, Curtis was the reason the Sith Lords on the planet below were killed and yet he did defeat an enemy flagship, its was only a damaged Star Destroyer.

But, he was finished with the Sith Empire regardless of anything.

He wanted more, more power, more respect. The trouble was, Lyken was right, he hadn't earned it and Curtis was one of the only ones in the navy who thought he did. Luckily for him some of old Imperial friends felt the same as he did.

An opportunity. He would take it.

He was going to defect.

- Aboard the Basilisk, 4 hours before current engagement with GA at Ziost -

All of these thoughts spiraled through his head as he laid in his bed aboard his ship, The Basilisk.

He rose and sat up, he wiped his face with his hands and stood up to stretch.

The journey to Ziost would only 6 hours, so Curtis got a power nap of about 3 hours.

He now looked at his Datapad and saw the time.

Damn, he had slept for nearly 5 and they were nearly there.

He grabbed his Sith-Imperial headwear and exited his personal room.

He saluted soldiers and petty officers as he made his way to the bridge.

He entered to find his second, Commander Dranva attending to the various tasks a bridge officer is endowed with.

"Commander", spoke Curtis.

The Commander turned around, he saluted pretty normally and politely, Dranva was specifically installed by Lyken months ago. Curtis suspected Drybis knew of his secret defection plot, but surely not. Still Dranva was loyal to Lyken not him, but he was a good officer, good instincts, and the men liked him a lot. He did treat Curtis with the respect he longed for most of the time.

"Commodore, COMMANDING OFFICER ON BRIDGE", shouted the Commander as most of the bridge did the same and saluted the Commodore, who took a second to revel in his command. Typical.

"Alright men, thank you, at ease, back to your stations".

The Commander rushed up the side of the Commodore, "Sir, we are nearing Ziost".

"Good".

"The Moff was sent word that through his sources in Sith-Imperial Intel......"

"Oh enough with Lyken's intelligence cronies, aren't they always wrong anyway".

"I wouldn't be so certain sir, remember Cadomai, that was them, they gave the information that the Insurgents lacked sufficient supplies".

Begrudgingly Curtis replied, "Hmm, very well".

"As I was saying sir, his intelligence sources believe that an Alliance attack could be imminent in this sector, possibly against Ziost". "They also think they could be encouraged by the New Imperial's current assault on Helgard".

"I thought Lyken was dealing with that rabble".

"He is sir, the NIO.."

"No I meant the Helgardi populace, aren't they all traitors".

Before the Commander could respond, he did again, "Enough of this Commander, I'm sure the Moff will deal with the threat there".

"What of our forces at Ziost, sir?"

"Well we shall see when we arrive, ETA Ensign Hushkil".

"10 Minutes Commodore".

"Well reports state that we have a Broodica-class SD there supplemented with several cruisers and dozens of corvettes".

"I hope your right sir".

The Commodore now realized he was late, but for what?

"Ah excuse me Commander, I have to make immediate contact with Minister Dreskin on Florrum, inform me via my personal comm when we arrive"

"Yes sir".

He made his way to his personal holo terminal. He went into the room and locked the door. He shut most of the lights off.

He now grabbed a drive stick out of his pocket.

He also now pressed onto the holo terminal and attempted to make contact with someone.

"Orion, come in, this is Javelin, over".

"I have the drive containing the information you asked, secret Sith hyperlanes, supply base coordinates, old salvageable Battlecruisers, and....."

He swung his head around to make sure no one was passing by.

"And new information of Moff Lyken's top secret project".

He inserted the drive into the terminal, sending a secure and thought to be untraceable transmission to Gallius Orcana Gallius Orcana , codenamed Orion.

"I will attempt to sabotage the Sith forces at Cadomai, once I arrive in Ziost".

"Long Live Imperial Might, Javelin out".

He now shut off the terminal, deleted the past transmission data, and exited the room.

He heard a bit more commotion than usual, they must have arrived.

He made it to the bridge, he had been gone more than 10, perhaps half an hour.

"Commander, ah we've arrived, you should of contacted me, what is the situation?".

He walked to the front viewport of the bridge and saw Ziost and what laid there to defend it.

Instead of the large force that should be defending it, instead, there was only 2 Audax Class Cruisers, 4 Talon-class Star Galleons, 3 Tammar-class Corvettes, and only 1 Dramath-class-Strike-Frigate.

"Where is the defense force, where is the Broodica!", Curtis protested.

"Commodore, the Broodica was rerouted to patrols along the border with the Bryn, and most of the Corvettes were rerouted to Helgard and Cadomai".

"Agghh, these bloody Sith can't command anything correct".

"Sir, the corvettes were ordered out of the system, by Moff Lyken".

"LYKEN, THAT UPJUMPED TELOS BASTARD!!!".

"Sir", the Commander seemed a bit angry for Curtis's clear disrespect of the Moff, but calmed and now tried to calm Curtis in return.

"Calm down sir, don't worry, Sith are arriving on world and a task force has been deployed by Grand Arch High Admiral Ordo to this sector".

"Fine". "I need a drink, bring us to front the defensive forces and ready all battle positions just in case".

"Yes sir".

As he walked away out of the bridge, he turned slightly around as he went through the last door, and saw it with his eyes.

"No, no, no".

VROOOM!!!!

"ALERT, ALLIANCE FORCES AT ZIOST, REPEAT, ALLIANCE FORCES AT ZIOST", one of the comm engineers broadcasted to the nearby ships and nearby sector outposts.

Curtis ran back onto the bridge and to the main viewport as dozens of GA ships dropped out of hyperspace.

unknown.png

"Sir, those are Alliance ships!", one of the Ensigns shouted.

"Yes I goddamn know that Ensign, get me General Zuckra on Ziost, Immediately!".

The battle had just began for Curtis, his crew and the forces defending Ziost. He could see a ship he recognized, The Reverence, commanded by some orange bellied Mon Calamari frog, whose name was.... Cruast, Crulan, he couldn't remember. Regardless, he would break this fish and shove him back into the water from whence he came.

- Aboard the Basilisk, 3 hours later, During the Battle of Ziost, in the middle of heated naval engagement -

"Sir, we lost rear left shields"

"Keep us steady officer, do your job". "Divert power from tractor if you have to".

"Sir we lost Ballad Squad".

"Feth it!".

"Sir!". "An Alliance Frigate is tearing apart the corvette to our right!".

He now looked diagonally to the right as he saw a Frigate's turbolasers cut through the hull of the nearby Tammar-class Corvette.

A minute later, it was a burning husk.

"Sir we should pull back towards orbit", said the Commander.

"No, forward, lead the line with us, we can break them!"

"Sir, this is not..."

"Shut it, don't disobey my orders".

"Sir", one of the worried Ensigns said.

"The nearby frigate is turning on us"

"Good, direct all cannons and deflectors at that ship"

"FIRE!!!".

"Sir, the Reverence is approaching us as well"

"Have the remaining Audax deal with it".

"Its been disabled sir".

"WHAT" "GET IT REPAIRED'. "I WILL NOT LOSE TO REPUBLIC RABBLE".

"But sir...."

"Enough, continue to fire at that Frigate!".

His ships cannons continued to pour more into the oncoming Alliance ship as it neared the open section part of his Harrower-class, where its hangar bays lie in the middle of the ship.

The Reverence has primed its cannons to retaliate against Curtis and his ship.

So much for Sabotage against the Sith, Curtis and his crew were lucky if they even survived.

If he did, then he could continue his plan to defect, but first things first......

Last edited:

2c006848373fde035444c3ad9028c6d2_2_1.png

Location | League Chamber , Tiss'shari
Objective | Operation Chokehold
Tags [TSE+Allies] | Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano | Alli Vern Alli Vern | Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
Tags [GA+NIO] | Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe | Brama Tagge Brama Tagge | Gat Tambor Gat Tambor | The Executive | Enlil Enlil | Otto Shule Otto Shule | Jax Thio Jax Thio

SFjOBCJ.png

Sularen watched as the meeting progressed , at how Telis Taharin made his statement making claims that clearly contradicted the nature of the Sith Empire , how the Sith Empire was Secular despite being controlled by the Sith , how the Sith were a Meritocracy when clearly the only ones who held real power were the Sith themselves , and how the Empire is lassiez-faire. These had to be the biggest lies Sularen had ever heard especially from the Sith.

But what really caught Sularen was the Eternal Empresses Reply. It was audacious and an insult itself to the Lord-Imperator itself , her audacity to state that he had intentionally asked for such an invasion. Not to mention that she still thought there were no civilian casualties and claiming responsibility to the disappearance of the Dark Side Nexus whom Sularen clearly knew was the Jedi's work and not some Emperess who thought she was all mighty.

It was really the words of Ingrid that infuriated the Lord-Imperator. No one had dared speak to him like that other then Enlil though Enlil hadn't outright insulted the Lord-Imperator like that. It took all of Sularen's Strength not to lash out against the Emperess but it could be clear to everyone that he did not like what Ingrid had said. Despite his visible anger , Sularen kept calm as he knew that he was about to unleash a weapon against the Eternal Empire soon enough and that now wasn't the time to start barking at the Eternal Empress.

Then the King of Ketaris moved forth to speak followed by the Senator of Tepasi. Enlil had brought up a good statement by further questioning and countering the claims made by Taharin and the Eternal Empress. However , Sularen was relieved when Brama Tagge proposed a recess with both parties left the main room and headed to two seperate rooms to discuss and elaborate.

"They're not half bad in there. use this time to collect our thoughts. We can't go in there as emotional bundles of flesh.We best update The Chancellor on our progress."

Sularen then spoke forth. "Well they are a tough nut to crack i'll give them that. Despite our Numbers and the points we made , it seems the Sith and Eternal Imperial Delegation are always one step ahead ready to counter any statement we make. From the looks of it , we don't seem to be sort of progress here." the Lord-Imperator said while taking a seat. He Paused for sometime before continuing

"We i suggest is that we hit them where they least expect it. Bring up a topic that they wouldn't be able to properly counter with their own words , one that would discredit them and have the Tiss'sharl lose their faith on them. So far the Claims and Statements made by the Sith have been somewhat reassuring despite the many lies embedded in them and we need to cast doubt in their statements with something unexpected. We need to do something unconventional if we want to secure the upper hand. But then that's just what i think"

This was going to be a long-day and Sularen couldn't wait until his return to Byss , to further oversee the expansion of his secret military forces. The Talks here on Tiss'sharl were exhausting but unfortunately this wasn't enough. Soon enough a Tiss'sharl representative entered and stated that the Lord-Imperator had a visitor motioning to the Phantom who stood outside the meeting room. "Please excuse me for a second."

Heading outside , Sularen met with the Phantom who informed him about the current situation. "What is it now. I'm in the middle of a meeting and i did not give you any orders" he began. "Well yes" she replied. "But we've just received a transmission from Ziost. It's from a Jedi Knight Jax Thio. He's pinned down and seeks assistance." Sularen raised an eyebrow. "And why should we respond. Isn't there other Alliance Units down there that could assist him?" Sularen asked. "Well yes , but why did we get the message plus the Commandos are getting bored already"

Sularen took a glance at the Alliance delegation and then looked back at the Phantom. "Okay. Take whatever you can including the Star Destroyer to Ziost and do what ever you can to help this Jax Thio." the Lord-Imperator said before returning to the room to once more met up with his fellow Alliance Delegates. This was going to be a long day.

GAPostBreakerRed.png

2c006848373fde035444c3ad9028c6d2_5.png

suCJd9WS_o.jpg

//: Ziost, outside the Command Center//:
//: Team Vos //: Ripley Kühn Ripley Kühn //:
//: Engaging //: Other Space Kaiden Other Space Kaiden //:
ArrowTest.png
Allyson nodded as Ripley spoke; it was easy to be told you were worth something, believing it, and have those around you believe it was another story. She knew her worth; she knew that she had secrets about the Alliance, about the Empire, about the NIO and other government factions. She had infiltrated them all, learned their ways, and studied their people. Somewhere in the galaxy was a black book of all the people Allyson Locke had come into contact with - thankfully, no one knew about it. As much as Allyson wanted to retort smartly, remarking that it was the SIA and the NJO that didn’t know her worth, she bit her tongue and just smiled. “Thanks, Ripley.” Some things were better left unsaid.

As she disarmed the bomb, a burning sensation started at her lower back; it slowly began to move up—a warning, but one that was noticed far too late. Red eyes opened, and Allyson looked down quickly at the other Shadow’s shout. “DUCK.” Allyson held onto the latter with her legs supporting her while her hands busy with a bow and arrow. The tip of the arrow glowed with the blessing of Ashla, Force Light. Quickly, the arrow cut through the air and into the base of the pack. Screeches and cries of the Dark Side infused creatures allowed some time for the Zeltron to escape.

“Get up here!” Allyson shouted as she drew another arrow, this one blinking red at the tip. Once more, arrows flew towards their respective targets in quick succession. Small explosions burned through the pack as each arrow tip exploded. It drew enough attention so that the pair of shadows could get out of dodge.

Looking up, Allyson eyed the melting of the manhole cover, and she cursed. Either whatever was commanding these things was trying to keep them locked in - or it was trying to get in. Deciding it was better for them to get out, Allyson used the force and shoved the manhole cover out of the way. If anything was close by or hovering over it, they would get a face full of metal along with a Corellian blasting out from behind it.

The red sky above them as she stood on the surface near the command center, Allyson blinked, seeing the hulking beast of a Sith. The tattoo that adorned her upper body continued to burn; it seemed it was the source of everything that was happening. “Io Frink mi…” Allyson cursed under her breath and sighed. “I’ll take care of this, you finish the mission.” She sputtered to Ripley and then charged forward towards the hulking mass that was Darth Vulcanus.

Last edited:
[Location: Ziostian space - G.A Frigate Peacemaker - Bridge]
[Who may this concern? : Cruanless Orcash Cruanless Orcash , Commodore Curtis Rheardon Commodore Curtis Rheardon ]
[Captain Teica Giraan reporting in]

"We're being bombarded with heavy fire, captain, the Harrower's focusing on us," The gunnery officer reported, "Shields at 40 percent and dropping."

Teica gripped the arm of her chair staring out the viewscreen as the enemy ship's turbolasers crashed into the Peacemaker's shields, scattering little ripples across the surface.

"Turn us to face them directly, make a 90 degree turn along our x axis to lower our targeting profile." Teica felt her chair shaking violently as she checked a readout of the enemy ship, "Fire 2 spreads of concussion fires at their rear left. Have groups of 2 concentrated in the weakest spots."

[Weapons Target: "Basilisk" - Harrower-class Cruiser ]

Yet again, the Peacemaker shook violently. Teica continued to grip the arms of her chair as a swarm of missiles rounded along the Harrower's sides and littered its exposed surface with explosions and debris. Then the Peacemaker's shields came down, and another salvo of turbolasers scorched its hull. Slowly, the front began to fall apart.

"Evacuate all front decks to the rear, now! Seal off corridors 1-20! Divert turbolaser power to shield generators! Pull back, get us behind the Reverence!" Her fear began to show itself, "Get all nonessential personnel to escape pods, now!"

She watched a turbolaser turret being ripped off from the Peacemaker's outer hull as the beaten frigate began to move behind the larger Reverence for cover. Concentrating closely on the weakened bow, she could see the deck layers as 10 percent of the ship's length was ripped apart. Quickly, the airlocks closed, sealing off the rest of the ship. In stunned silence, Teica watched the two slopes that used to be the Peacemaker's bow began to drift away from her. In complete silence, she watched her first assignment as captain being torn apart. In terror, she watched the small silhouettes of corpses drifting along the void.

"Patch me in to Captain Orcash," She gave the comms officer a few seconds and pulled up the captain's hologram, "Captain, I've taken extreme casualties and damage... Their rear left shields are down, concentrate fire there. I'm going to fire a concentrated wave of concussion missiles."

She turned to face the gunnery chief, slowly standing up.

"Fire half of our concussion missile complement, target their aft. One concentrated blast...NOW!"

The missiles let loose in a flurry of anger, eventually making contact with the Harrower and punching at its hull. Meanwhile, the Peacemaker kept itself behind the cover of the Reverence, crippled and abused.

Last edited:

The fall backward was a painful one, but not as painful as being launched into the cell. Alina could barely strength her body in time to avoid shattering any bones. The bruises would ling for a while, that's for sure. This was her limit, wasn't it? She pushed herself to her limit time after time, but she still couldn't win. What was she doing wrong? Why was she such a failure? She propped herself up against the cell wall, glaring at the Jedi. Where was her saber? Her eyes darted around after a moment, trying to find it. Caught in the fallen cell door.

Alina cursed under her breath before finding the blade pointed at her throat. The reality of death hit her all at once. She'd almost been killed countless times before she had power. But now should of been different. The anger and hate in her gaze just turned to frustration. And defiance. She wasn't going to beg for her life or try to talk him out of what he was doing. Nothing she said would change what was going to happen.

Yet, he ended up lowering the blade. Confusion filled the young Sith's face as she watched the man slump. She made no movement, not daring to have him spring up and skewer her. ".. I guess so."

Objective: Establish Naval superiority over Ziost, Destroy the Basilisk, Serve Justice for Mon Cala, and protect the Peacemaker
Allies: GA | NIO Teica Giraan Teica Giraan Inaros Kaal
Enemies: TSE | EE | CIS Commodore Curtis Rheardon Commodore Curtis Rheardon

[Captain Cruanless Orcash reporting in]

Theme: Time to fight Evil / GA Anthem

tumblr_onxw3bvmcz1smw5dno3_540.gif

"Bring us in faster, Lieutenant, now!".

"On it sir, but Giraan's frigate is far faster and speeding past the range we can give it cover".

"Damn Giraan, gonna get herself and her crew killed!"

"Lieutenant Jagrall, turn us 30 degrees to the right, we'll come up along diagonally to the Harrower's side".

"Aye sir, initiating 30 degree turn".

The Reverence now turned and sped forward, but at much slower speed than the Peacemaker.

"We in range with our deflectors"

"Yes sir"

"What are waiting for, A Skywalker!". "OPEN FIRE".

"All deflectors firing....now".

The Reverence unloaded its laser cannons into the Basilisk, but the Peacemaker was taking heavy damage as the Harrower continued to focus primarily on Giraan instead of him.

"Sir we can't get his attention, even though we are dropping his left shields fast, his guns are tearing the Peacemaker apart!".

He looked towards the Peacemaker's fateful charge towards the Harrower. She had helped soften up their enemy, especially the left aft and rear shields, which Orcash would exploit, but he was more concerned for how the Peacemaker would survive, if it did at all.

"Sir, her shields are gone!".

As some of the Harrower's guns turned onto him, his ship took them well as most dissipated again the shields. His guns were laying into their left side well, the shields there must nearly finished.

But he could still see the Peacemaker struggling, now with no shields, he could now see parts of her hull being shot away in pieces. A worried look now placed itself on his face. he usually didn't care much for humans, but he respected Giraan, she was a bit foolhardy and reckless, but still an effective naval commander. He did hope she and her crew would survive, they would need ever single experienced person in the GADF to fully defeat the Sith, this time for good.

"Sir, she's"

"I know Lieutenant, bring our side to face the Harrower's front".

"Sir we'll be in his direct line"

"His guns are probably beginning to overheat, and his shields are low, he won't last long once we hit em real good".

"We also need to cover the Peacemaker, Jagrall, we can't let them die".

"Divert all power to our starboard shields and turbolasers".

"Sir Xeldar Squad is here".

"Bout time, patch me into Barrow Leader"

"Aye, sir"

"Lt Commander, you read me, over"

"Aye Capn, I read yah, ova"

"We need you to get your butts over here right away". "The 2nd Lieutenant will keep you updated on orders, over".

"Ayye sir, we're on our way".

tumblr_oqi6hg4ZVk1uf0h9xo9_500.gif

"Good, Lieutenant command Barrow to hit the harrower's engines when they reach us"

"Yes sir".

The Reverence moved to shield the Peacemaker from fire as it continued to be shredded by the Harrower's lasers.

"Some one get me comms with the Peacemaker"

"Sir, she's contacting us and turning to move behind us".

"Good, put her through".

"Captain, I've taken extreme casualties and damage... Their rear left shields are down, concentrate fire there. I'm going to fire a concentrated wave of concussion missiles."

"Aye, Captain get yourself behind the Reverence, we'll shield you from there". He pressed off the holo and swung himself back around to face the battle at hand.

"Lieutenant, prepare to target their rear left, we can start to shred their hull and turn them back".

"Aye sir, deflectors at the ready"

"Jagrall have Barrow hit their engines now, double time!".

"Yes sir".

"All batteries and deflectors resume fire!"

With a sudden burst, all of the starboard cannons, lasers, missiles all were unleashed upon the Basilisk, shredding through its hull and sending some of its crews out into space.

"Deflectors at maximum, sir"

"Good, fire at his targeting".

"Aye sir"

With the most recent salvos the Basilisk was damaged and its left side was being torn to pieces. The ship was now turning to flee towards its right, as Orcash could now see the concussion missiles fired by Giraan had left large damage to their aft.

"Keep us on them Lieutenant, don't let them escape".

"Aye sir, we'll get em".

"Sir, Barrow Squad has engaged and is dealing with the Basilisk's remaining fighters, once they eliminate them, they will attempt to destroy and disable its engines".

"They should hurry, the ship could still escape with its hyperdrive intact". "Inform that if they can break off to complete the primary objective, they are to do that immediately. The Sarkhai male nodded and turned back to his console.

He clenched his aquatic webbed hand.

"This murderer won't escape Justice for our people Pappus, not again".

"Yes, sir". "For Mon Cala, Cruanless"

"For Mon Cala".

The Reverence now turned itself slightly to keep firing square on to the enemy ship, now pounding the entire left side of the ship as it begun to turn away, possibly to flee.

Last edited:

Lark

Saint of the Damned
Allies: TSE
Enemies: GA, Takui Takui

So many years ago, Lark had played a song for his sister. It was a pitiful little melody in hindsight, nothing more than a few taps of a wooden ladle on their swampy carpet. There was hardly any rhythm at all, Lark sort of just made up the tune as he drummed. But to the ears of a child, it was the greatest piece of music ever written. His sister certainly thought so, as she danced to the beats. Little feet spun around awkwardly, twirling in spirals that a rookie ballerina could accomplish with ease. But that technical skill didn't matter at the time. It was a moment burned into his memory, one of the few that had been allowed. It was that amateur pirouette that pranced towards the Jedi, so consumed by his failures. Perhaps if Lark and his sister had a stronger routine, she wouldn't have been so easily cast aside. Her form vanished in a violent eruption of fire, Lark swore he could hear her scream out in pain.

Once the miasma of darkness gouges itself on the flesh of the Jedi, we'll create a dance so angelic all those who gaze upon it will be so transfixed by your beauty theirs eyes burn to ashes, their mind to dust. The song I write for you will make reality weep.

The Jedi spoke his meaningless little words, with meanings that could pierce Lark like a dagger if properly utilized. But when used in such a blind, unrefined, pathetic display, the taunts were as effective as a pebble trying to eclipse the sun.

And besides, he had a brother whispering in his ear that everything the Jedi said was but a malignant lie. You've kept us sane. Every day and every night, sister dreams of those kind works you spoke to her. That tomorrow would be a good day. Do you remember? You've given her hope. She lives because of your influence. She still has the power to smile because of those memories from so long ago. The Jedi speaks of things far beyond his realm of understanding. Do what is best for those you love, and put an end to this babbling excuse of a Jedi.

Takui launched his saber in a vertical strike, with strength that would make a rancor quiver in fear. The tendrils of darkness pulled Lark to the side, and he complied with their will. It was as though he was an avatar for the box, and with each passing moment his desire to protect it grew. It might be the only access he had to commune with his brother. That which was most precious to him. A way to save this world, and his family, from the unyielding desires of the light. The darkness continued to storm around the building, which was now being shredded by the tempest of dark waves. The foundations eroded away into nothingness, though the cold from the tundra on Ziost could not compare to the aura from that beautiful little box. Soon, Lark would let the forces coming from it frolic across Ziost for eternity.

Is this right...

The amalgam of voices was gone but a moment later, the thorns of darkness dug deeper into his pale muscles. "You are but a shell full of nothing but shame." Lark declared, voice as cold as the most abandoned abyss of space. "When I deliver your body to your former master, your former friends, I shall tell them the truth concerning how far you've fallen. And as they toss in their sleep night after night, trying to forget your name, the one who was their greatest failure, the last thing you will feel as you vanish into nothingness will be their eternal humiliation."

The tips of Lark's fingers charred black, as sparks cavorted around them. The darkness fueled his passion, his unrelenting need to protect the box. And all the gifts it offered to the lost. It bellowed within him, and with a silent roar he sent a wild squall of lightning streaking towards Takui. At least if the man was dust, his ashes would be inseparable from the ruination around them.

That way the ones that used to love him could not cast their contempt towards him.

We all fall in parallel
2c006848373fde035444c3ad9028c6d2_8.png

"Shame?" Takui could not laugh. There was no humor left in the words. They were hollow, fleeting. If that was what Lark felt, he was beyond any kind of salvation. "You can't even begin to understand shame."

It began long ago, when he was young. Growing in the shadow of two elder brothers, doted on by the Father that would eventually abandon them all. There was a time when Taku wanted to make him proud; but Taku was inferior. He was a lesser, pale imitation of the two who preceded him. In all his efforts, he fell short. Shame was what built Takui Mihzu. Failure was the fuel that burned him like a funeral pyre. The ashes that fell away from him and left sooty stains in the lives of others were his futility.

For the Sith to scratch the surface of that was blasphemous. "Make me nothing, if you can," he spat back, "burn together with me Sith."

Takui was the Emperor of Cinders. This suffering universe, filled up with suffering prostrated itself before the mockery that he had become. Darkness spilled from freshly open cuts where his flesh could no longer contain the hateful, bitter rage that became hyperfocused on Lark. The lightning that cascaded from his fingertips met with the Padawan's blade and reverberated around it like a looping circuit. His own emotions mirrored the Sith's and amplified them. Together, they became a monument to the Galaxy's sins.

The world was wrong. The Jedi were wrong. The Sith were wrong.

Chaos was beyond all of them. It birthed a world where man, woman, and child were dispossessed of logic and given only their basest instincts. Those things were raw and untamed. Feral beasts without reason now clashed in a nexus of power that threatened existence itself. The force of the blast ripped through his arm and blew the boy backward, but it did not bring him more pause that that. He recovered with a fumbled step backward and grimaced as pain roared to the forefront of his thoughts.

But instead of crying out, he screamed. The pain became a conduit for more, and he fed it. All the emotions, his own or otherwise, became a firestorm. He drank in the miasma and felt himself sinking into the murky depths. There was no reason not to submit anymore. It had already won. He was already lost. The only thing left to do was drown Lark with him in the cold embrace.

Another step forward. His left hand shot forward, and he clenched his fist. The crushing weight of the world rushed toward the Sith's throat as he sought to collapse his windpipe.

Power from Taku poured out into the world around him and saturated the building itself. Lark had greater control, even if that control wavered. Takui's raw, overwhelming presence bore down and forced the cracks in the foundation open wider. The building spasmed and creaked, but ultimately held. For how long was anyone's guess. It was a lunatic fringe, and these two were at the center of the movement.

Last edited:

tIA7UPc.png

the M I S T R E S S
M A L C O N T E N T

Enter the Wanica.

TSE ALLIES: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius |​

Pom-Side.jpg

All the Galactic Alliance wanted is death to the Sith. They came in and raised hell, not a lick of concern for who they targeted all across the city. So much was reduced to rubble and set aflame, buildings…people. Regular civilians scrambled everywhere to hide behind the safety of the Sith troops.

Civilians gathered near at the steps of the Academy to beseech assistance from Darth Strosius Darth Strosius . Pom could remember a day when she had been far from this sort of life. And here she is for the past decade, her own disgust for these people, has intensified beyond a mere flicker within her heart. Her ire progressed with each sickening encounter to the point of no compromise.

The familiarity Jax Thio Jax Thio suggested flipped a switch inside her beyond what the burning city and death managed on their own. 'These people make me sick.'

And the jedi again as she knew so well, came dead set to have his fight.

Pom scoffed at Jax and the iris of her eyes instantly bled black as onyx. She felt her creation suffering behind her at the hands of Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt . From the ground she felt the vibrant power akin to the core of her own being leap to fortify her desire. Such chaos screams in it’s ache to be fashioned to anyone who will hear.

Her muscles flexing with the Force, while Jax ignited his Lightsaber once again she raised her arms in unison to accept the sand demon he flung in her direction into her embrace. It’s evil spirit washed through her as the sands cascaded over her shoulder and fell to the ground. Instantly the spell to call for more demons flushed into her thoughts; the demons wants nothing more than to reign over sorry fleshlings! A crazed smile arched across her jaw.

The Matriarch screamed the Incantation! The ground at her heels, all the way around her and Jax, stretching towards the Wolfpack, churned beneath their feet. Up from the sands sprouted a sandstorm, raising the legion of the demons she summoned. They are eager to appease the one who gave them freedom from the confines of their prison.

Her body ignited in a shimmering black flame as she levitated off the ground. The visibility of the land diminished in a gale of sands. To the Sith Acolytes she welcomed them to witness the glory of the Darkside of the Force. Her voice resounded near and far. How much more can be achieved by those who worship the Sith'ari who embodies such phenomenal Darkness!

The shifting sand submerged the progression of the heavy tanks. The inhabitants would be forced to exit the hatch or be snuffed out by the ravenous Graug.

The fresh dead bodies of the Galactic Alliance rose up off the ground and walked haplessly into the firefight posed by the GA. 'Have no feeling about that!'

In the pummeling of the sand, the Anubian Sand Demons ran around their enemy targets, running up to them and striking them down, to continue running.

The wind made it difficult to target anything.

The Matriarch hung in the air, amidst the veil of the sandstorm and threw back her head. Twelve plumes of black smoke streamed out of her mouth, each cascading downward and coming to hover over the churning sands beneath Pom's feet. The Twelve new arrivals, are the ancestral Matriarchs of the Nightsister, to complete the Wanica Coven, the Non-Existent Thirteen.

MnUiTEN.png

Last edited:
Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

suCJd9WS_o.jpg

aSITfd.jpg

Jax took a leap backwards as soon as Pom began to encase herself in dark flames, the Anubian Demon he hurled at her split into two thanks to her magic. "Well this is bad," Jax thought seeing the battle surrounding them taking a turn for the worse. "Would be really nice to have those reinforcements." he growled. However Pom shouted an incantation causing a large sandstorm around raising more demons around her. Pom in turn began to float in the air lording above Jax who had felt the grains of sand pelting him like small shards of glass.​
The tanks began to be submerged and Jax's men were lost in the storm trying to feel their way out though the Demons continued to rip their ranks. "WHERE ARE THE IMPERIALS?!" one of them screamed before his chest got torn to pieces by the Demon. Jax shook his head holding his Lighsaber close to him and trying his absolute best to remain rooted onto the ground. "No way the NIO can help us," he said. "I have to end this sandstorm before they arrive."​
Things would get worse when the dead GA soldiers rose from the ground beginning to attack the confused forces. "Frack necromancy now?!" Jax saw a zombie rush at him only to be immediately bisected with one strike by Jax. "It can't possibly get any worse!"​
Pom summoned 13 matriarchs that hovered over her, they appeared in black smoke each of them staring at Jax. "It's worse," reaching into the force, Jax unearthed a rock and launched it towards Pom. As he did so, he sensed a small disturbance another Sith Lord here? Just great. He didn't have time to focus on him though, Pom was what matters. Decapitating another undead GA solider Jax summoned another boulder to launch at Pom before leaping towards the Nightsister Lightsaber raised over his head.​
"Nice tricks Pom!" He said. "Didn't think of you to use your powers as a blunt instrument​

Last edited:
tumblr_ooy89fnosw1w5zrl0o7_540.gif
Admiral Tharn's Stardestroyer begins to open fire when it comes out of Hyperspace. She then orders her crew to begin to launch fighters, using them as bait and to use maneuvers that were used by Grand Admiral Thrawn against the New Republic during the days of Luke Skywalker. She then orders the crew to begin to open fire on the main capital ship and wants it to be disabled so that Tharn could study it. She also does something, unexcepted; she uses the Alliance's own tactics against them, doing what the Alliance did during the Battle of Korriban and repeating it here.

EBPVMC7WsAERfOs.jpg

In the mid-840’s ABY Tithe briefly dated celebrity
chef Fin-Dsaw-Ay. The two remain close friends.
(Source: GNN holo achieves)

The parley between the Galactic Alliance and the Sith Empire continued in earnest. The battlefield was atypical compared to those on which the two powers typically clashed. Instead of clashing lightsabers or exchanging blaster shots, the parties battled with sharp tongues and quick wits. While the sands of Ziost may run red with blood, before this was over the boardrooms of Tiss’sharl would too witness carnage and destruction.

Alli was the first to strike out against Tithe’s proposal to build a Liquidity Textiles factory on the planet, with the chair of the Zweihander Union commenting that the project was immaterial compared to the earning potential of other undertakings. Telis raised the lost income the Tiss’shar would experience from the Confederacy of Independent System should they turn their back on the Sith. His counterproposal to relocate the Sith-Imperial Banking Clan to the world was a masterstroke - as a proud Aargauun, Tithe knew full well that those who controlled the banks controlled the galactic economy.

The Vice Chancellor felt his heart beating furiously in his chest. Telis’ mention of Sith taxation must have set him off, sending his blood boiling. He could feel darkness starting to encroach on the edges of his vision. How dare these Sith, who lorded over stolen worlds from the vaulted thrones, dare steal credits from hardworking businessbeings through the vilest plot the galaxy at ever know - the dead hand of regulation?

The battle raged on for the benefit of the Tiss’sharl League. Ingrid pointed out the great distances between the world and the GA, questioning how they could offer security from so far away. Enlil rose to the defence of the GA, highlighting the weaknesses of the Sith and their string of recent defeats - with their borders collapsing to the New Imperial, Silver Jedi and Bryn'adûl, how could they claim to project Tiss’sharl sovereignty into the future?

The gnawing in Tithe’s stomach - he assumed from skipping breakfast - continued, to the point now that his nausea was getting worst. He would soon need to swing by a nearby refresher and freshen himself up, heavy beads of sweat from the jungle humidity continuing to form on his brow.

Thankfully, Telis called a recess in the proceedings.

The two delegations headed to separate smaller conference rooms to regroup. Brama, a stalwart of high-level negotiations, brought to group together the discuss their path forward. Marlon, usually self-assured and decisive, noted that the Sith were arguing strongly and the GA was struggling to get out in front of them.

Tithe found himself pacing back and forth along a wall of the conference room, turning the discussions over and over in his head. The GA had swagged into the meeting with confidence in their stride, sure that the combined might of their business acumen would overpower the Sith, so used to ruling through fear rather than economics. Instead of a feeble group of inept bureaucrats or Sith religious fanatics, Tithe and his colleagues found themselves against a well-disciplined team who were bringing to bear their impressive corporate credentials.

“Call Chancellor Adhira Chandra Adhira Chandra and, ah, appraise her of the talks,” Tithe announced, continuing to pace back and forth. Adhira would want to know how they were going, even if things were currently not in their favour.

Adhira. The Chancellor had charged Tithe with leading these talks, with bringing Tiss’sharl into the GA bloodlessly. If he couldn’t deliver the planet, the invasion at Ziost would be for naught. Thousands of soldiers, starfighter pilots and battlecruiser officers were throwing themselves at the Sith, safe in the knowledge that neighbouring Tiss’sharl would also be brought into the fold.

The sweat which had pooled on his brow began to spread.

If he failed today, he would likewise be putting at jeopardy their costly victories at Felucia and Korriban. All the lives lost, all the billions of credits spent to claim those worlds would be wasted. The recent Life Day celebration, during which the GADF and NJO had celebrated the liberation of the two works, would have been for nothing.

The gnawing in his stomach refused to stop. His smacked his lips as the taste of bile begun to rise.

The consequences of failing to win the favour of the League would not be limited to the GA. The New Imperial Order, likewise engaged at Helgard, would be cut off deep within enemy territory if the GA failed to secure Tiss’sharl as a vital logistics route. The Imperator and the Chancellor had worked for months to carefully plan their joint campaign through the very heart of the Sith Empire. Failure at such an important juncture would be devastating.

The darkness around the edges of Tithe's vision continued to encroach.

The deadly consequences of Tithe’s failing, which were all but assumed, spun around and around in his mind’s eye. What in the name of the Force had convinced him that he was capable of pulling off such an important negotiation? He was a washed-up businessman, a failed Sith-Imperial Moff, unworthy of the Vice Chancellor’s title.

A rhythmic noise, gradually rising in volume, filled his ears.

Someone was gasping, struggling for air.

He looked around to his colleague as he tried to spy the source. Yet they were gathering in intense conversation, strategising their next move. While some appeared shaken at the resolve of the Sith, all of them were battling on. None of them appeared to be choking.

Then it struck him.

It was him. Tithe was hyperventilating.

“I ah, I… need a moment,” he managed to utter as he hurried out a nearby blast door to find some privacy, panting and gasping. Sweat poured from his brow as he struggled to keep himself from vomiting. He needed to get out, he needed fresh air. He needed to feel as though the walls weren't closing in around him.

Aerarii Tithe, as he had so many times before, fled.

Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob

He was relieved that Alina had similarly decided to give up the fight. It was a pointless conflict to begin with. Looking back on things, Aaran probably should have just walked away, find another way around the Sith, or let her chase him. Instead, he allowed his desperation to escape cloud his judgement. Attacking when he should have just avoided the problem. He could blame the surrounding's inherent corruption all he wanted. Maybe it was influencing him. But at the end of the day, Aaran had made the decision to attack instead of defending. It was his choice to be the aggressor here, and he needed to take responsibility for that.

He said nothing for a moment, letting the seconds tick by as he simply stared at his fallen opponent. Before his mouth opened. "So. Tell me, how did you end up as Sith?" He asked, head tilting to the side. His grip was still strong on Arete, prepared to raise it in defines if she tried to attack him. But somehow, he felt that such a thing would not occur. "Born into it? Joined up willingly? Or were you just snatched up because you were Force Sensitive." He asked, letting her mull over her response for a moment.

"And I gotta ask. For all their talk about freedom and embracing your passions. Have you ever found yourself genuinely happy and content out of what you are doing here? Do you have the freedom to do what you want? Or are you still beholden to your masters?" The curiosity in his tone was genuine. Not often did he get a chance to speak to a Sith that was not some kind of raving lunatic.

Through understanding, progress could be made. He genuinely did want to know what Alina thought of herself and her place in the Sith Empire.

kRbWwC9.png

Contempt threatened to form on her face as Loske basically looked away, eyes closed to try and not visualize what she was going to do. If she didn't see her, she couldn't object to anything. But then something happened, a hand shot to her arm in agony. Observant eyes and ears picked up all she needed to, and for her Master, listening in even as she weaved her spell on the planet, they had all they needed. The escaped syllable was more than enough for Eldaah to know what was causing Loske such psychic pain, across their Force bond no doubt. She watched the way Djorn reacted, concern, rushing to hold her up... yes, useful stuff indeed.

She kept her face perfectly blank, pretending that she hadn't seen or heard anything. Well anything that wasn't too compromising. If she went through with it though, if she tried to pry into her mind... Loske shook off whatever psychic backlash she was feeling and approached Eldaah. Djorn's over the top threat lingering that he would take her arm and yada yada. He was now unimportant, well not exactly true. He had a few purposes still to play, not that he would know it just yet.

Fingertips pressed against her temples, a steadying breath... and then Loske reached out into Eldaah's mind.

"Mother? Father? Where is everyone?"

The image of a much younger Eldaah would appear, dressed as a lower ranking member of the Kuat merchant house nobility, moving through her family estate. No one was within the confines of the home, and it was odd. She had never been left to her own devices before; there were always servants to keep an eye on her. But there was no one... and it was liberating. She didn't need to pretend anymore, pretend to actually care about these people. She was just curious... what happened to make them go away?

The Sith were coming for Kuat. The mystery had been solved hours before. Some being had drawn half of all life into some other plane of existence, shattering many of the galactic powers. Eldaah watched, detached, disinterested, as Sith forces took the planet while the Republic was left reeling. They were taking advantage of the chaos to expand, and she respected that. It was something she would have done...

Training lightsaber clashed against another, Eldaah disengaging from the other acolyte, drawing out space. They were watching. Sith Masters, Lords and Ladies, to select new apprentices. She was determined to be one. Her opponent didn't notice the trap, didn't see her switch the lightsaber from training to full. A second later, an arm fell away, a training lightsaber still clutched in their hand. And from the viewing gallery, a woman with purple eyes gestured.

"You understand what I am asking of you?"

"As always, Master."

It was much later into her apprenticeship under Darth Arcanix, the woman that had shown her so much, shaped her into a potent instrument of the dark side and her will. Her Master was preparing for a grand design, to infiltrate and observe the Jedi. She had been taken into confidence about the plan, her, not even Zion knew and she was supposed to be the foremost apprentice to Darth Arcanix. It was to be a secret, and to further that, she was to be part of an experiment. She was proud of it, and while there was danger for her part, to have what would be the closest connection possible with the woman she admired and served...

She could feel her...

The memories would fade away, depositing Loske into a swirling mindscape with a mental projection of Eldaah waiting for her. The Sith Knight would look far too confident for someone having her mind invaded.

"A few teasers for how I came to be of the Sith," Eldaah stated, gesturing at the mindscape as memories of her training came in and out of focus. "The Akala Incident changed my life, my destiny, forever. It brought me into the path of the Sith, instead of just suffering through life as a lower noble of Kuat, doomed to being saddled as the wife of some second rate shipwright in a year. My soon to be husband was taken too, never to return, and I found my true calling."

She turned her attention away for a moment, to look at the memory of finding out her fiancé was gone into that hellscape and how she had not cared one second about his horrible fate.

"Do you know why you can't control what memories you see?" she asked. It was a rhetorical question of course, but she would answer anyway. "It's because my mind wasn't broken and you're an amateur when it comes to mentalism... but someone else isn't." Behind Eldaah, her shadow would start to grow across the floor, coming up to drape across her shoulders like a cloak. "I could no more betray my Master to you than if I wanted to cut off my own head. Not because of loyalty, although I am forever in her debt and am grateful for her, but because..."

The shadow enveloped Eldaah's form, the voice distorting, her features becoming indistinguishable except for blue eyes, mocking... that slowly started to turn purple.

"Eldaah isn't the only one in her mind," the new voice said, a blend of Eldaah's and who Loske would know to be Taeli's. "Loske Matson, or Treicolt as you currently are, at last we meet. Allyson always spoke so highly of you."

The shadow would finish forming into a shade like image of Taeli superimposed over Eldaah's form, a clear sign of possession.

"Unfortunately, the same can not be said for your husband. I was watching both of you during Felucia, and the man is no Jedi. Too ruled by his emotions, too quick to anger, too focused on the military objective and never the cost to those around him and close to him. He wouldn't make a good Sith either to be fair."

A gesture and wisps of shadow would entwine themselves around Loske's mental projection to stop her from retreating. The Eldaah-Taeli projection slowly walked up to her.

"He's on Ziost now, leading the charge on New Adasta," she continued conversationally. "His feelings in the Force are bleeding through for those that to know to look for his signature, his rage, his jealousy, his possessiveness. He fears Djorn might steal you away I suspect, and for good reason, Djorn has been a good little agent for me."

A smug look appeared.

"Perhaps no one ever wondered why the Sith Empire didn't dispatch assassins after Djorn or Tithe? I'm sure some in SIA did, but wrote it off as us being distracted by the schism. No, it was because they were working for me. For instance, just now, Djorn just applied a little... something when you held onto him for support."

The attack would come swiftly, Taeli's mental attack plucking the image just now of Djorn holding Loske, twisted into appearing like a gesture of comfort, into something it wasn't and then throwing that along the bond she shared with Maynard. Another image, of Djorn in the Lady of Secrets' office accepting his assignment. Another memory of Djorn receiving a package containing a vial of dark liquid to apply when the time was right. And because this had been Loske's assigned task, to draw memories out of Eldaah's head, Maynard wouldn't have any reason to doubt that they were real. She withdrew her probe, and leaned to whisper into her ear...

"Eldaah did warn you that you would change forever if you came into her mind... what she didn't warn you about was that it would ripple to everyone else you love too. Zami dzana iw ri Nimyi."

And then Loske was sent out of Eldaah's mind forcefully, but the spell whispered into her ear would resonate... and activate that which had been lurking within her since Felucia.

Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt
Djorn Bline Djorn Bline

"Born into it." She didn't feel a reason to lie, especially now. What was he going to do, report her for something? She was beaten. And the longer they spoke, the more she could regain her breath and her focus if the fight started up again. "You? Kidnapped from your family as a child and made to forget them?" It was a prime story the Sith were told. Jedi the baby snatchers. While she hated how she was brought up, it was far better than being stolen from her family. She'd never regret being able to know her father before he died, no matter how much her mother tried to have her killed.

"Depends on where you go. Who you know. Who your master is. You need power to have your own freedom. There will always be someone who tries to take it from you, and if you can't defend yourself, well. You loose it." This prison was a good example of that. "No matter who you are, unless you can break your chains you're as much of a prisoner as those in these cells." Not that she agreed with these cells. Or torture. Or a lot of what the traditional Sith were. She learned a lot in her walk about the Galaxy, and the most important thing she learned was she'd never be like the Sith that came before her.

Alina wanted to become something better.

Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob

"Nah, I got picked up when I was twelve or so. I was given the offer. They made it clear it was my choice." He said, giving a small shrug to Alina's question. "It’s an old stereotype that the Jedi make you forget about your old family. Granted the order does do its best to foster that kind of relationship between its members. You can still connect with your blood kin." He wiggled his eyebrows. "If we live through today. I'll show you the absurd family tree that is the Thundershield and Pearl clans." He let out a sigh, resting his head against the wall behind him, seemingly abandoning any notion of continuing to fight. "Still visit my folks on occasion. Grandma still gives me chit for my choice. Insisting that I should have stayed a farmer."

He let out a small huff of amusement. "I just wanted to see the galaxy. Figured being a Jedi would let me help people along the way." He turned his gaze to look back at Alina. "I'm here mostly because the vast majority of Sith have ideals that cannot co-exist with my own." He waved a hand around. "And well, your friend kind of proved that even if I open a hand in friendship, you'll try to cut it off."

"You never answered my question before though."
He said, eyes narrowing slightly. "Are you actually happy here?"

SORZUS SITH ACADEMY
ALLIES: THE SITH EMPIRE
ENEMIES: THE NEW JEDI ORDER
NOTICE: Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze
CricketBarTSEredgold.png

INSTINCT
Aeric's once gray eyes burned brightly. The fiery chains of hate, pain, and betrayal were tightly woven around him. They had become his allies during his tenure in the Dark Side. Pushing him further away from the boy he had been on Ruusan. Asimple life in his eyes. He had known it then, but now, it seemed all the more little, insignificant. Content with... Nothing? When he could have this power? Power that could give him the strength that could right the wrongs done to him. For it had never been about Haytham, their Father.

Me.

I suffer these dreams.

Dagon rose from the ground before him. In response, Aeric regarded him with contempt. His thumb tightly crushing the ignition button into his saber, ensuring that it remained activated.

"There is no Death, brother...."

The teachings of the Jedi. He had found traces of the Jedi Code in the Academies that he had visited. Korriban, Ziost, Thule, Oricon... Fonts of knowledge, of history of the Sith. They regarded the Jedi's teachings as weak, restrictive. Less of a perversion, and more of an embarrassment. The Light may have won countless times in the past... But the Dark Side granted its users immediate power. Quick. Easy. The Jedi Way would have him learn, to be patient. To be subservient to an ally that was in every way cruel and unforgiving.

Bogan... The Dark Side gave them the strength to bend it to their will. The Force, executed their will. His will. The Will of the Sith... The Will of Aeric Kaze and no one else.

"Don't," Aeric said in a small voice, too quiet to hear. For it was impossible for Dagon to hear him. To understand.

"THERE IS THE FORCE!"

Dagon sought to latch on to his brothers mind, to Aeric's, and he succeeded.

The darkness that shrouded his essence dragged away by its heels. Freed of the corruptive bonds that draged him down, that weighed heavily on his being. Years and years of self-inflicted pain, the scars he sported in his time as Sith were shoved to the back of his mind. Old memories, brought back to the front of his mind flooded him.

Hands tensing, they shook with apprehension before the shaking slowed, and then stopped entirely. The heat in his gaze died. His eyelids were in a flutter as he blinked rapidly, taking a retreating step, and then another as his legs trembled, threatening his collapse. But it never came.

The contempt in his face was gone, and in its place a neutral, apathetic visage stared back in its place. For in the past that Dagon made him remember, Aeric remembered differently. The struggle, the wilds, the pain and loss of war, of battle waged on their planet. On their home. Of their mothers sickness, of which that affected Dagon far more than it did his brother. Studious, but uncertain. Aeric had always been a being of action, the knowledge of books couldn't save their mother. Cold. He had always been such.

And his peace had long been made with their mothers impending demise.

"No death...?" Aeric echoed his brothers words. "Then... Where is our mother?" Dead for years on end, Aeric had not had cause to think of her until this very instant. Her face gleaned from the memories that Dagon forced him to suffer through, to experience from his point of view. The darkness that had retreated from Kaze's heart was scarcely gone for a minute before it all came rushing back to him. For it wasn't the corruption of the Dark Side, of the Sith teachings, that had twisted Aeric's mind this way.

It was the obstacles put in place by the unseen Force that he had been made to circumvent, that fashioned his mind. It was the thousands of nights experiencing the death of a man he didn't know. Of his father's final moments replaying over and over, as his throat was crushed, as the betrayal flooded in, the realization that he had not come to terms with dying in that moment. "Then... Who haunts me... Every time my eyes close?"

Where Dagon had sought to reach for his brothers heart, Aeric reached for his brothers throat. His memories clashed with Dagon's own as his free hand rose, squeezing as the Force coalesced around Dagon's throat. To make him feel the constricting of his airways. The lack of air, of his adams apple pushing back further than it should, as his throat shrunk beneath the invisible hand of the Force that was directed by Aeric to crush it.

And then, just as suddenly as Aeric had willed the Force to pressure Dagon's throat, and his end, so did it vanish.

"Your... Jedi teachings can't save me... For I am no victim that needs rescuing.

The Dark Side Dagon... The Force... It is the tool that I'll wield to end my own suffering. To bring me Peace.
" For one final time, Aeric closed his eyes, and when he opened them a moment later, they burned hotter than they had earlier. The presence of betrayal in his heart, vanished, for there was no person that existed that could betray him.

For the Jedi that stood before him now, was no brother of his.

Chancellor Emerita / Advisor of State
gold_texture_2_by_stock_pics_textures_1.png

jbFnCN.gif

The lanes of traffic that hung high over the surface of Coruscant rushed by the crystal clear window of Adhira's office and she stared through them into the middle distance. Her office was empty and quiet, it was one of the first moments in weeks that she had known tranquility within 5 miles of the Executive Building. It was a welcome development. Absently, the Chancellor had started to fidget with the large gold ring on her left hand, twisting it and turning it around her bony finger in the way she did when she was deep in thought.
She kicked her heeled cerulean boots off the plush carpet and spun her chair back around to the large metal desk. A cup of aromatic tea was steaming there. It had almost slipped her mind. A sound of contentment escaped her nostrils when she brought the china to her lips and took a deep drink of the herbal liquid. One could have forgiven the dusky woman had she forgotten entirely that they were currently waging war half-way across the galaxy. Adhira allowed herself a moment to enjoy the tea. She smiled.
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
Her dark eyes shifted, scanning the desk for the source of the unwelcome alarm and she found herself fixated on a datapad - a secure datapad that had been used to communicate with forward command and Tithe. A message flashed across the screen in bright red indicating that there was an urgent transmission coming from Tiss'Sharl. It was not from Aerarii, but she recognized the name on the transmission as being one of the Vice Chancellor's aides. Adhira sat forward and placed the teacup on the edge of the desk, putting it down harder than she had intended to. She picked up the comm like it was a bomb that could go off any moment and brushed a strand of black hair out of her face, feeling her breathing become uneasy as she pressed the button authorizing the connection.
"Madam Chancellor,"
"What's wrong? Where's the Vice Chancellor?" the fact that Adhira could only see the worried look on the political aide's face was cause enough for concern. "Well, ma'am, things were going rather well for some time, but unfortunately the negotiations are paused and we may have hit a minuscule snag," Adhira could feel her teeth grind impatiently. "How about you go put on your running shoes and get to the fething point? Where. Is. Tithe?" The man on the screen hesitated and then tilted the screen so she could see Aerarii's tall, thin frame heaving in what appeared to be a panic attack. Adhira stood in a rush of blue fabric.

jOLUde.gif

Adhira said something so obscene it made the color drain from the young man on the other side of the screen. She did not bother to apologize. "Put him on." She wanted to fly through the device and throttle him when it looked like he was going to protest. She drew the comm closer to her face. "Put him on, now, that's an order," the image shifted and she heard some background conversation for a moment before Aerarii's face loomed before her. The face of her deputy, usually a vision of handsome serenity was damp with sweat. The image was deeply unsettling to behold, but she maintained her composure. "Tithe...... Tithe... AERARII!" When she was certain she had his attention, she frowned down into the camera.
"Holy Solo," she exclaimed, "I don't know what in the wide galaxy is going on down there, but you need to pull yourself together! If I had wanted a sniveling bundle of nerves leading these negotiations I would have sent one of my grandchildren!"
The old woman stopped, taking stalk of what she was saying to the man who was clearly in a panic and wondered for a moment if she might not be taking the wrong approach. She did not want to make things any worse for him than they already were and his calmness was crucial for the success of the talks on Tiss'Sharl. The Chancellor inhaled deeply. "Aerarii... listen to me. These negotiations are depending on you. You represent one of the most powerful nations in the galaxy, so I need you to man up... go back into that room and remind them of that."
She watched for a moment as he appeared to pull himself back into a semblance of the person that stood next to her during Senate sessions. "We cannot afford to mess this up... Do not disappoint me."

jbFirx.gif

AllianceDiscordIcon2_150x150.png

suCJd9WS_o.jpg

:// Make Your Heart Proud //:
:// POST I | NEW ADASTA //:
:// ALLIES: GA | Allyson Locke Allyson Locke //:
:// ENEMIES: TSE | Other Space Kaiden Other Space Kaiden | Thorald Magnusson Thorald Magnusson //:
:// EQUIPMENT: ARMOR | LIGHTSABER | HOLOLINK | SLICER GEAR //:

Ripley wasted no time as Allyson’s arrows gave her an opening. Grabbing the ladder with one hand, her feet pushed her up as the other swung out, blade meeting a monster who had lunged. She followed the Corellian up the ladder, pulling herself onto the surface of the street.

The scarlet sky was not the worst of omens. The electrified atmosphere pulled at the fibers of her being, the darkness a familiar feeling. The massive brute the shadows found themselves face to face with towered over them.

As Allyson charged the creature, Ripley hesitated. She so badly wanted to help the other woman. The monstrous being reeked of power and darkness. Not only did the odds seem minor of Allyson prevailing, but Ripley could feel the bloodthirst course through her veins. The whispers that had plagued her since she was poisoned became louder, telling her to make the Sith Lord pay for his empire’s sins.

"Deniable Assets. I'm sure you know what that is, right? Since I was seventeen, since my first day as a Shadow - it's what I was told. I'm a deniable asset. I do the job, I get to come home - maybe."

The Corellian's earlier words floated through her head. Ripley's gaze tore away from the pair, moving instead to the Orbital Center. In that moment, the knight understood. Duty. The mission had to come above all else. Above loyalty, above one another's life. The zeltron broke into a sprint, leaving her partner behind. The force answered her call, wrapping around her, cloaking her to eyes and ears. The towering center grew closer, until she slipped in unnoticed.

Krau Rook

K

OPERATION STONEFIST

t h e _ d a r ' t s i s

THE GALACTIC ALLIANCE
104th MARINE BATTALION 'WOLFPACK'
STRIKE TEAM 'SKYWALKER'

oh lazarus

hJJw3Ng.png

The soothing nature of the bacta washed over Krau instantly with it’s application. Thank yous in Basic and Mando’a slipping from his lips as he nodded his head in the direction of the marine. The words he spoke bumbling off of the helm of beskar as the boom-boom-boom of background artillery and the near constant buzz of blaster fire simply confused the young Jedi. There were so many thoughts flowing through the air, from so many different Jedi, Sith, and other masters of the Force. Each of them begging for his attention. Emotions streaking across the fields like a whip-crack.

The nightmare that was Total War, democracy militarized against an imperialistic force, was nearly too much for him to hold upon his shoulders. There was a part of him that had wanted this day to come, the day where the banner of the Galactic Alliance would be hosted over the old worlds of renown, from Mandalore to Korriban, that there would finally come a day where the national-states that had instilled their cultures of hate, bloodshed, and barbarism would come crumbling down around their own gilded pillars. He had hoped that there would come a day where the Sith citizenry would be spared the madness that was the Rule of Law, that the long unfunny joke that had become the dictatorship in the Outer Rim would finally come to an end. It’s conductor taking a bow and stumbling off stage.

He wasn’t prepared for the blood.

But most of all? It was the dying that bothered him.

Everywhere, he tasted it on the damned air he breathed. It was as common and as much of a given as the bare idea of life itself. Blinked away with blaster, with mortar, with saber and with shot.

As if it was never there to begin with.

These revelations came in waves, one after another, barely keeping a constant note in the Mando’s mind.

And then, as if he wasn’t just the dispenser of death, his master was with him yet again.

The words blurred as yellow eyes settled on a patch of mangled flesh where a hand had once been.

<”Master! Stars Above, your hand! D-do you not feel that? What-">

And then came the demons, upon them in a drove. Snap call to action.

Krau threw himself in the footsteps of his master, his body lugging forward with exaggerated action. Arms pumping and legs kicking forward as he threw fat footfalls of sand behind him. Throwing both of his hands forward as he focused everything he was into supporting the barrier that Maynard had fashioned.

There is no chaos, there is no pain…

Only the Force...

// ALLIES : GA | NJO | Ryv | Aelys | Captain Raith Captain Raith | Marcus Rail | Leon Gallo | Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt \\

// ENEMIES : TSE | OPEN \\

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom