Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The New Order | SO Life Day Celebration

testing3.gif

| J U T R A N D |
| Triumverate Box |
x

Tag: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean + Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn
Open Tag: Free, for anyone else that might want to interact.

Her shoulder found purchase against the rough bark of a dark pine tree that was at least ten times her width. Somewhere between the Triumverate box and the empty training grounds her seemingly indomitable strength left her. Carnifex had once called her unconquerable. What would he say now? While her children, not yet born, stole life and breath from her body. She gave of herself willingly. Tenderly. For their sake. Everything, for the future.

Someone followed—Despite her clear command to be left alone.

Srina ignored it for the moment. If only because the ground wouldn't stop moving beneath her feet. Past experiences had told her that the sensation would pass. That eventually, her stomach would settle, and clarity would return as stress markers reduced to manageable levels. She almost lost the war with her body and nearly eschewed bile and whatever she had eaten for breakfast—But something kept her on her feet. Cheeks flushed, expression hard, though, clearly unwell…But she stood on her own two feet and the majority of the Sith Order was none the wiser.

That was how it needed to be.

Already—She regretted her tone with Maliphant. Empyrean. Her temper seemed to be slipping through the cracks of a legendary stone mask more often than not. Letting impish things goad her when she ought to remain steadfast. The willowy Echani breathed deep of wintry air and found the coolness settling. In through the nose. Out, through her mouth. Slow.

A singular word burrowed into her.

"Mother..?"
Silvery eyes snapped open with the fierceness of a hawk seeking prey in the wild. There was something less than human about such a piercing gaze. The way reflective orbs followed Arcturus. Every step. Every breath. The way her head turned toward him. It was predatory, unsettling, and lent credence to the whispered notion, that she could see in all directions at the same time. The burning well of fury that the newly made empress was only barely holding onto, stoked by being disobeyed, slipped into the void before his eyes. Gone. The change was quick. From something very dangerous indeed, the Lady Sith, wreathed in shadow, became hidden. "…I had not expected it to be you."

One of the elite guards that her husband employed, perhaps. They feared Empyrean; more than they feared her. The choice for whom they wanted to disappoint more was easy to discern. Her beloved would not be able to leave his supplicants for quite some time. The crowds cheered for him still. Loudly enough that she could feel the vibrations of clapping hands, of raised voices, vibrating through the frozen earth. She blinked at the hesitant correction of her name.

Breathed. Carefully, leaning against the tree for support.

This was not the meeting she had intended.

"Once upon a time…I thought myself barren. That my family would never grow because of old wars and old wounds that had left a mark. Many assume your father to be pitiless as the grave…But Maliphant knew my pain when I did not. Rhysiôn knew my heart when I did not. Even Empyrean…", her voice trailed off, softly, in the downy snowfall. Her tone was gentler than he might have heard on the Jewel or even that which she used to respond to the greetings earlier that day. There was an aching truth to it. Exposure, touched, with bittersweet melancholy. "Even Darth Empyrean gives of himself, to me, without ever asking for anything in return. He gave me his eternal vow…To stand with me in this life and the next…"

A ghostly smile touched pale lips before her eyes lifted toward the gray sky.

"In all of his gifts…He even gave me a son. For what reason would that dear child not call me mother?"

It was true that Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn was far from being a child—Yet he was the son that Srina spoke of. Very few knew of the twin stars that would one day grace the waking world, by design, because she could not protect them effectively once the knowledge became public. Their birth would not change the relationship between Arcturus and Empyrean. Nor, what could be, with her.

She had made Empyrean her family. Her Master—A dark Father. Neither were blood. Arcturus and his kin were in the same vein. Not blood. But, having that bond, did not take circumstances of birth into account for the diminutive Echani.

When Srina pushed from the tree everything started to spin again and she bit the inside of her cheek to keep from swaying. Weakness, was the antitheses to the dynasty Empyrean was creating. She bit down harder for a moment while surveying the young man carefully. Pain was a conducting element for clarity…And clarity, she required.

"Are you all right, Arcturus?"

"We listen, and we choose."

Her eyes fixed on the fight in the arena below. It was a bloody spectacle, but not entirely unentertaining. Her greatest disappointment was that the young ones got too carried away. They did not appear to have a plan when they attacked, but simply acted. Improvisation had a place in all combat, but if one truly wanted to dismantle an opponent, one needed a plan.

"A Sith is not slave to the Force, but master of it." "Yet, a master who cannot see his foes amassing or hear the truth of the bell when it tolls is doomed to fall and see their work undone."

A deep breath escaped her as her eyes closed for the first time since she entered the viewing box.

"Choice."

Her lips curled into a hint of a smile before dropping back into the cold expression she carried previously. Her eyes opened again as she stepped closer to the edge of the viewing box and let one of her hands rest on the rail as she surveyed at the bloodshed below.

"Perhaps it is a topic best explored another time. If you visit me on Fiviune, we may discuss in greater depth the nature of mastery." "At your convenience, Darth Ecclestia, Darth Diem."

Objective: III - Wonderland
Tags: Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua

Seela’s disgust radiated outward in the Force.

“This isn’t about ‘factionalism’. This is heresy and I will have no part of it!” The pilot hissed, even as the Sangnir gazed into her eyes. Pinching the bridge of her nose, Seela shook her head as a sudden sensation of brain fog came over her. Nevertheless, the Twi’lek’s willpower was tenacious, allowing her to push back against the fog to restore clarity. However, she wasn’t immune to mentalist powers by any means, but it would take a bit more than a stare for her thoughts to be turned. There was a reason the Sith’ari had chosen her as His prophetess.

Standing up from the bench, Seela picked up her frappuccino and made to leave, but a second thought compelled her to turn around, unwittingly offering Adeline another opportunity to manipulate her thoughts, should the Sangnir choose to take it.

“If you are a true apprentice of our Eternal Father, you will understand the depths of His mercy, but also its limits. Be warned that He is already aware of your Eternalist heresy and He will suffer it only for as long as you remain useful to our Eclipsing Mission, and not a moment longer.” Seela continued, her features contorting in righteous fury. “Should you seek redemption, you must first cast those heretical texts unto the fire. You will suffer no longer the existence of those who have led you from the true theology of the Dark Side. Only then, after you have prostrated yourself before His Darkness and confessed your sins, might your soul be saved.”

Somewhere On Jutrand...​
"He's really done it, that crazy dead bastard.", Benoit said as he slammed his fist on the table. The gathering was surrounding the holovision screen, watching the arena battle take place - but it had been upturned by the announcement. A new Empire, a new Emperor, the open offer to bend the knee to the Kainite. Live editing done by the AI hid the amount of Kainites leaving the coliseum, creating a false sense of unity in the declaration - but those with some acumen knew what the case was.​
Benoit began to pace, tapping the barrel of his pistol against his head as he tried to speak out some plan;​
"First, we need to get off planet... No doubt him and his generals are going to start tying the noose on dissenters. We can't afford to stick around...", he said as another man entered, brushing snow off his pea coat. Benoit looked up and nodded to him;​
"Malcom. Glad you're here - we need to start planning."​
Malcom nodded, moving to remove his coat and put it on the nearby hanger. As he did so, he slipped a small handgun from its depth and spun back just as Benoit began to speak;​
"We have 3 freighters... Should b-"​
Then the shots. Five dead in seven shots, in the span of only four seconds. Malcom glanced over the bodies of his dead friends, frowned, and moved towards the back to finish off their families - now screaming in the confines of the deeper apartment.​
---​
Darth Empyrean sat upon his throne, listening to the praddle of Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia giving lesssons to the Sith - but he could tell what she really meant by those comments. It was not unlike a snake to insult someone from the bush, but in this precarious position, it would serve no one the better. Even as his love snapped at him, rose, and walked away - he offered her nothing in response. No words to lash back at - she didn't deserve such a thing.​
But he could hear the dark whispers of the Worm more now - in his moment of victory, to have so many near him continue to prod and doubt and poke. The thousand lords in his mind told him dark things, moved him to do darker things - and it was all he could do to keep that disgusting nature within. The Worm would not return, not on his day of victory, not ever.​
"Perhaps a good Sith doesn't need the Force to warn him of enemies. He should have the sense to know them long before the Force does.", he said with a slight clench of his jaw - barely noticeable.​
"And he should have plans in place to deal with them. Slaves listen to the Force, victims of Fate and it's Will listen to its false lies - the Strong do not even hear its voice.", he said glancing over to them.​
"If you'd like to learn of true strength, remain on Jutrand."​
But his face turned back to the coloseum as a decent portion moved from the stadium. These crowds would learn of their failing of thought with the piercing enlightment of a bullet, especially if they chose to rise up against the new Imperium. He would allow no dissent, no destructive difference, they would be culled or they would fall in line. Like the rest.​
His mind broke from that dark path but for a moment as he realized how close the Dark Side rode against his mind - drawing upon him to kill, maim, genocide. These would do nothing for him now, but ever still the Worm pushed it onto him - diety like power pulling his sanity from him even now. He could sense his connection to Srina Talon Srina Talon a touch stronger as clarity came back to him. He exhaled slowly, pulling his ring from his pocket and rubbing it between his thumb and forefinger, letting the sensations move to her own ring.​
She would feel him, reminding her he was still here. For now, at least.​
Omon Kaa / Darth Diem Omon Kaa / Darth Diem // Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia // Darth Ecclesia Darth Ecclesia // Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf // Whoever else is still on the platform.​

"Perhaps it is a topic best explored another time. If you visit me on Fiviune, we may discuss in greater depth the nature of mastery." "At your convenience, Darth Ecclestia, Darth Diem."

Pale lady's voice sounded melodic, yet it was a melody of stern tone. Before Omon could reply with his thoughts, the new Emperor graced them again with his presence.
Head bowed in a slight nod, giving him the proper respect which his new title deserved.

His voice echoed in the similar tones second..
"Perhaps a good Sith doesn't need the Force to warn him of enemies. He should have the sense to know them long before the Force does."

Omon's ego wanted to reply something snarky to this, but his senses did pull his words back.
"If you'd like to learn of true strength, remain on Jutrand."

These words surprised him, they were clear indicator of the two leaders throwing small packs at one another. Recruiting numbers for their new machinery of war, which they will undoubtedly need.
It actually made Omon feel special a bit, being offered a tutelage by the two of the three most powerful Sith Lords. He was young after all, and his ascension did started to gain traction.
But this also made him feel an unease.. how long will the two remain together, before yet another schism occur? But that was a question for another time.

"I am honored by your consideration my lady, my Emperor. But if you would forgive me saying this.. perhaps we, the young Sith, would become strongest if we had both of your teachings." he stopped for a moment, assessing how far should he go with such talk.

"Our power comes from the young surpassing the elders. I feel like much would be lost, if we learn only from the one of our most powerful Lords. I would gladly submit myself to both of your teachings, if you'd permit me such an honor, of course." his head now again bowed, but lower.
This was him truly offering his respect to the beings from whom he could master unimaginable powers. And more importantly, so would the other generations that come after him.

This train of thought lead him to a question, which was an important one, but also a dangerous one to ask. For he was uncertain how it would be interpreted.
Straightening his navy uniform, and biting his lip, he pushed himself forward, closer to the Dead God.
Once on some five meters from his throne, he placed his hands on the back, making sure he is showing fully relaxed and calm demeanor. So that Emperor knows his intent is good. Not that he had to worry about someone as young as Omon of course, but still, he had to make sure not to give a wrong impression.

With his head arched just slightly down, he asked Empyrean a question, with a soft and private voice..
"My Emperor, I must ask you this.. and I am sure that, in your wisdom, you will know I ask it with pure intent." he paused for a second, trying to find the right words. But in truth, question like this could not be worded any other way but straight forward.
"You are old and wise, veteran of many wars and many states of Sith empire and Sith society. Have you consider.. and I just now realized that you might already did this, yet I'm just not aware of it, but.. have you consider creating a Holocrone, with your wisdom shared within?" nervousness hit him suddenly, as the question was said out loud. But its too late to go back now.

He inhaled deeply, yet did his best not to show it, then exhaled. Calming himself down, before continuing.
"As you well know, all the Sith of old would construct their tombs long before their life force would leave their body. To ensure that the generations to come might learn from their Force Avatars.
I am certain your life will be much much longer, as I am certain we all will make sure of that. But Bogan forbids something does happen to you, to lose your experience and knowledge forever, would be a catastrophic blow
" his head turned a bit to the side, not wanting to look at the Dead God's eyes. But more just trying to find sens of security in the emptiness of the sky above arena.
He was definitely nervous.. but he also knew that being such as this would be able to sense that his words are indeed honorable. Without hidden motives, or probing for personal gain sake.
No, Omon did truly believe in those words. Believe that generations to come could use.. no, NEED to use, the guidance of their elders.

He would ask Darth Ophidia the same thing, but he thought this would be best done one at the time. Instead of posing that type of question to two such powerful Sith at once.

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean // Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia // Srina Talon Srina Talon // Darth Ecclesia Darth Ecclesia - Anyone else still here.

Last edited:

uO90OdPZcLbkINLLRQgncsLMmeQye5CH8ZOIsF5VYBIpPwt9iihTCQG_DOlV-LA0vHG4-smEWQZM3BVDnd9B0kvFjccrEPsRaCHX_wTKCDQEVVhykDq5IXznMHN7jLNsk8mbXNtLJMgCxE3J-KpCV7PbisAMEa-uQPtmMSeq8HvydWcrHH969P95bk2dDw

kV9Ok41ybS04yqG87LfIRclVLK4H4CO8S75nG8do-1zeRBO-gUalWzEVPtkTxI8vPnKEWqkDsh84ln9BYPJWudKM0jnpHsTvoDb3ZXRYPaOOxu8dYr8ZlC0XlPuwBhmd7z5due5dD4Xy2Iz5v6WsYB0vBOnq3qAYxVot7bNrLXhSANx9eRcyk2Nm-7u6aA

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Jutrand
Tag | Seela Leini Seela Leini

Further disrespect, that look she was given... It triggered memories of Jackal, all those eyes casting judgement upon the poor soul as she tried to enjoy her night out with Jas Katis Jas Katis that one fateful night. And it wasn't just that night, but many other days, many sets of eyes needlessly gazing in disgust at the young woman.

If she was destined to be something grand, insults like these would not stand. What she wanted to do right then and there was kill them, yet she calmed her rage... Though, Seela was now on the Sangnir's list.

"Did I ever ask for you to take part in it? No, I did not. Nor have I committed any foul play against Lord Carnifex, he knows that I study from both him and the church. I dare say if he didn't trust me, then why would I be allowed into the library?"

The Sangnir gives them a grin before taking another sip of her coco.

"You really ought to spend less time making bold assumptions and more time knowing who your betters are."

Just like every other Kainite member, Adeline too gets a ping, alerting her that all Kainite forces were to leave effective immediately. Adeline chuckles a bit, knowing that alert sound did indeed prove she was what she said she was.

"Mm, appears we are to leave. So if you are done turning your nose up at me then I would suggest you follow the order that was given to you, else I will deal with the issue here and now."

She talked to the woman in a very belittling way, her attitude growing sharper.

L8J730U0JCXkRN2jDY_vm8aRCZWFxKVBzpvaB3hcf7tuC2oIvaAzl9gKEN2ZTpzNRrTF-NYJcX_2OvE_34Fa1I6Q55kDnTo1plD9rt5qk0Ujv5pDIgrBDTx90eJNWJ2duFiMWpnoL9uKe2rGq-Ii_WaMk4GSb7KVrnJRz7knrfiA1lzBdLH5rwEDCbBcaw

lunara-temp.png

Wearing: This
It seemed that just when things were calm, when she was finally able to relax and enjoy herself the force had a way of throwing a curveball. At least this one didn't involve the burning of palaces and the death of her loved ones, or at least not quite yet. Instead there was just the potential for conflict, a sword hanging over the gathering's heads held by a mercurial thread, the temper of one man. There was an edge to the force, a taste to it that cut through the cheers and the jubilation surrounding them. The taste of anger, of violence that spread through the force like an oil across water. The very air thrummed with the powers gathered here, the potential.

Lunara knew she was powerful, that she was capable of imposing her will on the very fabric of reality around her at a whim. Yet there were those here who were to her as a planet was to an ant. A clash of that power, of that magnitude would leave the bystanders, those hapless enough to throw themselves into the fray to help, or those without the means to protect themselves obliterated. There were entities here that had spent centuries gathering power, to whose slightest whim the universe bowed to.

"Yeah…kinda…seems pointless now."

The blonde watched her friend turn to leave the arena, the match he was about to fight, her game with the guards all forgotten in the immediacy of the moment. None of it mattered anymore, not when comparewd to the announcement that had thrown the celebration onto it's head, forever altering the course of the conflict.

"Hey, wait for me."

Heels clacked on the hard floor of the corridor as the blonde slid past the guards in a flurry of black cloth and focused features. She knew, just knew that the wolf would do something stupid like challenge Lord Canrifex or his brother, or another of the monsters who occupied the centre of the gathering's attention if he thought that it would serve his Master or Mistress. If she was lucky she might be able to extract him from something like that with his hide intact, or at least distract whoever he decided to annoy. She knew Lady Talon would be more than capable of handling whoever turned their eyes in her direction, indeed would make them regret it but still, better to be around just in case.

Not that it would mattered. For all her power, her hard-won knowledge and experience, Lunara Azure suddenly realised just how small and insignificant she was. It was a feeling she hated, had hated for years. Just when she thought she'd started top reach a level where she was no longer a small fish something happened to make her realise just how much she still had to learn, how far she still had to go.

A few steps behind the Wolf, the blonde arrived in the executive box just in time to see Carnifex and the Demi-urge withdraw, her breath catching in her throat. She found herself wishing, begging the force for someone to say something, some slight that would cause the box to erupt into violence, a swift ending to the pending conflict rather than the drawn out affair it would become if Carnifex was allowed to withdraw. There was a chance, a small chance that that nothing would come of it but…they were Sith. The slightest aggreviences could become the stuff of nightmares, of fueds that were raged across the galaxy and betrayals in the dark, something like this? Declarations like this were rarely met without bloodshed. Better for a maelstrom of violence to occur when they were strongest than to be drawn out, bleeding their lifeblood into the fields of the galaxy.

Yet, the stillness reigned, no spark euprted, the potential for violence fading as did the sound of Carnife'x laugh as the Blonde blinked, releasing her grasp on the force.

"Well, that happened."

FTCaG1.png

It was agony. For Lirka to even exist in her foul, tainted, form was agonizing enough but as the nerves in her entire body flared, it came with a new resolve. She relished pain, idolized suffering. This was a lesson after all

A lesson on how she didn’t enjoy Darth Strosius Darth Strosius very much. That point only cemented as the knife tore out from her writhing flesh and found home through one of her lenses, shattering it and plunging into her eye with a wet squall of blood. But she did not relent, this was not an unfamiliar feeling, nor was her new found lack of depth perception. All things could be replaced, after all

But with her masochistic resolve, and this…unremarkable boy unmasked. Looking like every other dull human she has met, she felt emboldened by the idea that the face of Alisteri would be quite unrecognizable after their brawl.

So with his mask as her newfound weapon, she brought it down: again and again, all the strength she could muster put into beating the Sithling with his own distinction.

Objective I

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia Omon Kaa / Darth Diem Omon Kaa / Darth Diem Darth Ecclesia Darth Ecclesia

When Carnifex left, signaling his followers to join him in leaving, she had remained seated and continued to observe those within the box and in the crowd around the arena. Allies though they were, and for decades now, she was no Kainate and had ensured her own power base was a neutral entity among the Sith. Her only concerns were ever the continued expansion of knowledge and the pursuit of research, and neither of those meant she would shackle herself to one faction in a Sith power struggle. Not that offered her knowledge and skills for free or allowed the secrets she coveted and created to be stolen by spies and watchers. Prazutis and Ophidia both knew this.

Plus, she knew better than most what the withdrawal of Carnifex meant.

She watched Srina tactfully depart, her snapped command to the guards indicating she desired to be left alone. Her head tilted as she sensed... a familiar sensation for a mother of three, even if only one was with her after the other two were stolen from her. One day she would correct that injustice. She nodded her head at the wintery woman as she left.

Ophidia and Empyrean spoke briefly to the young overzealous Sith that had ignited his lightsaber at the touch of danger brought from the Force by the announcement, offering him a place in either power base. His response quirked an eyebrow high from her where she silently remained. To ask about a Master's holocron without being an apprentice was... well it was audacious.

"The brashness of youth," she muttered to herself.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Objective: Blood Sport
Equipment: Vibroblade, Lightsaber, Dagger, Armor
Tags: Jaidha Yndrel / Quintessa Quintessa / Lirka Ka Lirka Ka / Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner / Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr
Engaging: Lirka Ka Lirka Ka
zOIcum2.png

The desperate dagger attack had surprisingly landed but proved to have little effect on the armored woman other than earning more ire with which to bludgeon him with. Speaking of which by the time that he had pulled away from the dagger to inspect his work she had found herself a new weapon and a fresh target.

The first strike of his mask on his unprotected face broke his nose without much resistance, a pained hiss barely having time to escape before the durasteel mask hit him again.

As his vision started to darken once more his arms flailed wildly in some attempt to throw his attacker off or at least abuse her more in kind. Alisteri's injured arm slammed into her side as his remaining hand that still clutched his lightsaber attempted to try and twist around to carve into her arm despite the claws keeping it pinned.

He could feel his conscious beginning to slip and his limbs begin to slacken as the adrenaline waned and the pain began to set in. Finally his arms and legs would cease their flailing and attacking as he lost consciousness on the snowy ground, blood trickling from his face and arm to stain the snow below.

White noise erupted from his mind, one eye blinking shut, as the other gazed upward to the Triumvir's box.

"Too much." His mind scrunched out, as his opportunity to duel the Confederate Remnant disappeared, as did the speedster Quintessa along with him. His hands deactivated his blade, as they moved to palm his hands, just outside of his still open reticule, him seeing the continuing duel between Alisteri and Ka, idly noticing that they were one of the few Kainites to have not left.

His legs wobbled across the snow as the echoes of the broadcast vibrated in his mind, alongside the maddened laughter of the disregarded former Emperor Carnifex.

"Too much, too quickly." His mind whispered further, as he blinked rapidly and firmly, all in an attempt to wipe his mind away from the hammer that was seemingly cracking at it every moment.

This was the war that he had feared, the one he had long expected, long predicted, yet had never rationally or emotionally prepared for to arrive at this particular moment.

Never had thought it would come through an alliance between the Tsis'Kaar and Eternalists to destroy the Kainites.

He felt copper at his tongue, it was too quick, one moment he was concluding his duel, issuing a mixed challenge, and now, this.

A matter that he was given hints of from Empyrean during their last meeting, a matter which he was not given any warning for from his own Mistress.

Troubling.

The aches from his brain pressed greater, as he opened his eyes, allowing the tranquil snow and riotous cheers centre him. Making out the figure of his... friend? Jaidha, offered a simple nod before his knees dropped to the snow.

He would need to speak to his Mistress soon, that much was clear. Yet until that moment presented itself, he would need to play along with whatever she was planning. He would need to go to the Marr Manse as well, be done with his self-imposed exile, no doubt they were here to witness him in this arena after all. He was not strong enough to protect them by himself, yet, thus that meant.

His red eyes fixed themselves upon both Darth Ophidia and Darth Empyrean.

"All hail the Empire!" His Force amplified aristocratic voice shouted down from the arena, perhaps drowned out by the cries of the audience, perhaps still heard above the cacophony, for it did not matter at the end.

Let his loyalty be shown, even if it was not felt.

The die had been cast, and blood would flow.

Let it not be his.

Jaidha Yndrel Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Quintessa Quintessa Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean Omon Kaa / Darth Diem Omon Kaa / Darth Diem Darth Ecclesia Darth Ecclesia Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn Lunara Azure Lunara Azure Srina Talon Srina Talon Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn

Jaidha Yndrel

J
Objectives: Blood Sport
Equipment: Lightsaber, Saber Shoto, Winter Outfit
Tags: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

Jaidha was glad for a chance to catch her breath after the strain of her duel, and thankfully she was still physically intact after her bout which, surveying the field, couldn't be said for some of the other fighters. Her initial opponent had been unmasked, then beaten into the arena floor with said mask, by the Kainite beast that had been squawking earlier about their false emperor. With no one else apparently moving against her, she turned to face the abomination and raised a saber toward it.

"Kainite! Its time to kneel before your true Emperor!" She marched forward slowly, partially to give an air of intimidation, and partially because she still needed some time before her legs would move at full speed again.

He caught her by surprise, and the sharp glare he received in response was more than warranted. Frankly he was rather surprised when he found it softening; Arcturus took another step toward her.
Srina did not look well. Even beyond the chill of the air amidst the trees, enough to bring a blush to anyone's cheeks, she appeared to be struggling. Her answer was not one he'd been expecting, and certainly it did not answer the question he'd posed, but that didn't matter to him. What she spoke of was much more pertinent, and it caught him off guard. Candid in the way Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean had been back in the Hourglass.
A chosen family. Was she similarly choosing him now? A mother...
He glanced this way and that, hoping for some sort of bench to present itself, though none did. "Here, why don't we sit?" he suggested, as his left hand rose just a touch from his side. Behind her the tree began to shift and warp slightly, several new branches pulled from the trunk soon twisted to form a seat. Better than the ground, no?
Even so he knelt on the ground, seeing no reason to form a seat for himself.
"I would love nothing more than to be your child" he confessed, "And I hope in time that worries of barrenness are proven false."
A child borne of their union... Was the Galaxy ready for such?
"Can I get you anything?" he asked, doing his best to keep the concern he felt from bubbling up too much. The last thing he wanted was to make it seem as though he thought her weak. She wasn't weak, far from it.
As for whether he was okay...
"More or less" came his truthful response, "Everything is so different this time around." It was admittedly a little overwhelming. He'd stepped out of the Nether expecting more of the same, but instead he was betrothed, had two homes, titles, more responsibility than he'd ever known before. Stable foundations... It was perplexing, but he wasn't going to squander it.

She did not relent in the assault, even as Darth Strosius Darth Strosius fell to the ground Lirka followed him in his descent: continuing to smash the mask into his face even as his consciousness left him. There was no artistry, no honorable defeat, only the wrath of a monster who wanted to paint the snow (and the boy's mask) crimson. Lirka tuned herself out from the world, her only focus savaging the Sithling who had wounded her.

Finally satisfied with her brutality and the pool of blood she found herself in, Lirka rose from the ground and gave him one last hard kick before leaving him to the cold. With the lightning ceased she found a brief moment to recollect herself, picking her blade up from the snow and putting Alisteri's gore-drenched mask on her belt. Though her rest was short as another of the Sith, Jaidha Yndrel, approached her. And as if to accent the continuing brawl, a message popped back in her face as her remaining eye lense began to glow again.

SYSTEMS REBOOTED

And with that, all she could do was laugh. A gurgling, distorted, laugh. She reached up, yanking the blade lodged in her eye with a spurt of gore: the flesh beneath already beginning to write and try to knit the wound. Taking the weapon into her offhand she took her own heavy steps in approach of this new challenger, her blade igniting in burning plasma once again. This new one was a boisterous soul, Lirka noted, though her attempts of intimidation had fallen on deaf ears.

"My Emperor is the Dark. So it shall always be."

While she may have needed to rest, Lirka did not. She blasted forward again, a metallic missile hungering for new blood: her blade swung towards the woman's mid-section, less in an attempt to wound her, but more so for Lirka to put enough force behind it to try and begin tiring her out on the defensive.

Jaidha Yndrel

J
Objectives: Blood Sport
Equipment: Lightsaber, Saber Shoto, Winter Outfit
Tags: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

Jaidha had managed to get some wind into her proverbial solar-sails when the Kainite lunged, fully at her, blade swinging in a murderous arc straight at her midsection. This caught Jaidha off-guard and forced her to stagger back, just narrowly avoiding the swipe of the blade, as she hadn't expected the wounded, metal-clad beast to still have so much energy. And yet despite the maimings and mutilation, her opponent moved with frightening ferocity.

But Jaidha was not prepared to submit now, at least not without a fight, she had too much pride, to much care in her skill to go down here without a fight. As soon as the blade has passed her by, she steadied her feet and snapped her blades up to a defensive posture. She needed to weather this storm of swings to find her opening, but that didn't mean it was going to be easy.

Empyrean watched as Omon Kaa / Darth Diem Omon Kaa / Darth Diem gave him the idea of a holocron, and it only made him furrow his brow. Dead and cracked as it were, it only partially moved - but the message was clear this was not the avenue he had expected or welcome for Kaa to speak to him with. He responded slowly, giving a chance to explain further.​
"You may it seem as though my death may come soon, Darth Diem. Would you hope to be the inheritor of this holocron? Would it affect plans you may yet have?", he said, eyes narrowed.​
"My wealth, my inheritance, is kept with the Sepulchral. They hold all knowledge, for the betterment of our Order. My holocron, however, is mine - and is only given to those deserving. It is made, it is safe, and you will know nothing more than that."​
"Now go - and be more careful with how you word things. Seek security in my death again, and I will assume you have designs on it. I do not welcome unsanctioned attempts on my life."​

Seeing he got a bit too much of Emperor's attention, Omon did start to curse the whole endeavor in his head. As the Dead God moved an inch, so did Omon's entire back, arcing in to a straight position, as though he was standing at attention.

"You may it seem as though my death may come soon, Darth Diem. Would you hope to be the inheritor of this holocron? Would it affect plans you may yet have?", he said, eyes narrowed.

Youth Sith eyes widened, and mouth parted open, completely still for a moment. But then he thought.. He cant possible be..

"N-no my Emperor! Of course not. Your life and prosperity is connected to all of ours. There is nothing for me to gain, but hardships, without you around.
" and this was absolutely true. At least at this age.

The great Force entity added more, making Omon wanting to propel himself out of that room.
"My wealth, my inheritance, is kept with the Sepulchral. They hold all knowledge, for the betterment of our Order. My holocron, however, is mine - and is only given to those deserving. It is made, it is safe, and you will know nothing more than that."

But on his words, he bowed his head, in respect of actually being given an answer. "Only knowledge was my concern. But I should have known you would secure such things long ago. Thank you for giving me an answer." he lift his head slowly, and started to back up with short steps.
Just before he could turn to speed up..

"Now go - and be more careful with how you word things. Seek security in my death again, and I will assume you have designs on it. I do not welcome unsanctioned attempts on my life."

He could not but crack a slim smile on his face, at the Emperors words.. "Unsanctioned attempts" Sith threw and through ay.

"If it ever comes to that, I'm sure it will take me at least a several decades, my Emperor. Thank you again for addressing thoughts of a younger Sith. May your reign bring us prosperity, unity and expansion."

His heel made a 180 turn, and he slowly walked back to his table. The knowledge of the Emperor is existing and safe, that is all that mattered.

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

Objective: III - Wonderland
Tags: Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua

“It is no bold assumption to assume that one who studies the heretical texts without cause to destroy their influence, is herself, a heretic.” Seela hissed. “Regardless, I do not wish to spend my time consorting with those of questionable faith. Our God sees more than I ever could. His judgement is my judgement.” The Twi’lek finished.

With that, Seela turned on her heels and left the alabaster woman where she sat. If there was anything she would take away from the engagement, it was that she would be very careful about leaving Malsheem on her own in the future. Not to mention, the horrifying thought came to her mind that the influence of heretics within the Kainate might very welll run deeper than she could have imagined.

The snakes had slithered themselves deep inside the Heart of Darkness, and in her mind, not enough was being done to root them out.

uO90OdPZcLbkINLLRQgncsLMmeQye5CH8ZOIsF5VYBIpPwt9iihTCQG_DOlV-LA0vHG4-smEWQZM3BVDnd9B0kvFjccrEPsRaCHX_wTKCDQEVVhykDq5IXznMHN7jLNsk8mbXNtLJMgCxE3J-KpCV7PbisAMEa-uQPtmMSeq8HvydWcrHH969P95bk2dDw

kV9Ok41ybS04yqG87LfIRclVLK4H4CO8S75nG8do-1zeRBO-gUalWzEVPtkTxI8vPnKEWqkDsh84ln9BYPJWudKM0jnpHsTvoDb3ZXRYPaOOxu8dYr8ZlC0XlPuwBhmd7z5due5dD4Xy2Iz5v6WsYB0vBOnq3qAYxVot7bNrLXhSANx9eRcyk2Nm-7u6aA

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Jutrand
Tag | Seela Leini Seela Leini

Adeline giggles a bit, letting out a sigh as she stands up.

"You are too quick to judge, you will be shocked to know that I have subscribed myself to many things... Some not even of Sith origin, so, does this make me the biggest heretic?"

She jokingly ponders, walking with the woman who has done nothing but insult her so far.

"You could say that my goals are beyond the understanding of more normal minds, if lord Carnifex does indeed see everything as you claim.. Then wouldn't my position as his apprentice and my access to his library indicate that I am deemed safe in his eyes? Or... Are you doubting his judgement?"

She raises an inquisitive brow, feeling like she had just won this debate.

"Debates aside, I was asking if you were waiting for anyone just out of curiosity. It struck me as odd that a beautiful creature such as yourself had no one, so my apologies if my proding came off the wrong way."

Adeline finishes off her coco, tossing the empty cup in a bin before continuing her conversation with Seela.

"I also apologise for my anger, parts of my studies have been behind, and thus with no clear answers or solution I tend to get frustrated."

L8J730U0JCXkRN2jDY_vm8aRCZWFxKVBzpvaB3hcf7tuC2oIvaAzl9gKEN2ZTpzNRrTF-NYJcX_2OvE_34Fa1I6Q55kDnTo1plD9rt5qk0Ujv5pDIgrBDTx90eJNWJ2duFiMWpnoL9uKe2rGq-Ii_WaMk4GSb7KVrnJRz7knrfiA1lzBdLH5rwEDCbBcaw

testing3.gif

| J U T R A N D |
| Triumverate Box |
x

Tag: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean + Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn
Open Tag: Free, for anyone else that might want to interact.

He didn't flinch.

The wintry woman thought better of Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn for it. The steel-grey of her eyes had silenced far greater opponents throughout her travels. To have her uncharitable gaze was to suffer. To see silver-lined storm clouds that rolled across the horizon out of nowhere. Lightning skipped from cloud to cloud in some heavenly game of hopscotch, illuminating and deafening, in the wake of soundless thunder. Srina knew that she could be hard, confusing, to the senses. It was as troublesome as witnessing the sun and the moon in the same dark sky—But she rarely took pains to correct it.

Her husband, Carnifex, and Ophidia all held a wealth of mysterious darkness. Their might could be…Oppressive. The seemingly delicate Echani, fair of face, slight in stature, was something else altogether. Paradoxical.

Srina and Empyrean mirrored each other in many ways, though, they had significant differences. The paths they walked had been forged through vastly dissimilar tribulations. Her beloved had been a slave. Property. Srina, was Echani, and therefore a child soldier. She acted with steel precision—Where all of Jutrand might feel his fury, if, her beloved felt so inclined. She had never been one to mince words nor shy from the things she desired where he wove web after web. The clever spider, to catch the fly. Her features schooled themselves into some form of indifference. Not from the presence of the young man before her but from the strain it took to stand from a position of strength when her heartbeat seemed determined to thud loudly in her ears.

Regardless her efforts—He seemed to notice.

The force moved with his will, weaving, and she turned to watch nature respond bend to a new master. Pale lips formed a ghostly smile while she approached the makeshift bench with some measure of relief. Not that she could let it show. Srina settled into it easily enough, though, her touch brought cerulean blooms to the vines that wound around it. A blue rose that hailed from Eshan. It didn't belong…But it was a pervasive species. Beautiful, as all roses should be, but exceedingly poisonous when ingested.

"Thank you."

It wasn't often that she spared words of gratitude and kindness. Mostly, because she spent a good chunk of time giving orders. The pleasantries that took place in the Triumvirate boxes were, at the time, a necessity. It did not come from the heart or a place of truth. Mere…Duty. This was not the same.

She would remain unreadable while reminding herself to breathe. The softest sensation of warmth ran through a golden ring on her left hand and she knew it was Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean calling to her. Reminding her that…She was not alone. They, were not alone. A soft chuckle escaped her at the notion of someone choosing her to be their parent. Some would think him mad...Arcturus was a curious boy. Honest, thus far. "I have heard that I can be a very demanding taskmaster…You may come to regret that…"

"But what child doesn't resent their overbearing parent from time to time?"

Was it an attempt at humor? Perhaps. She was not adept in expressing such things freely and often missed social cues that others immediately picked up on. It made her an effective warrior but a terribly poor conversation piece. "If that is truly your wish…It is one easily granted. I had hoped to speak to you on the yacht—", she paused, jaw tightening imperceptibly, but the reason could easily be misconstrued. What was slated to be a moment of celebration had turned bloody in a moment. He wouldn't know her well enough to realize that combat was bred in her blood. That didn't phase her. The sharp stitch in her side that may or may not have been a foot in her rib cage was rather disconcerting. Unpleasant. "—But I did not wish to intrude. I did not know if I would be...Welcome."

He was…His fathers' son. Empyrean always knew when something was bothering her. She was surprised that she had been able to hide her state from him this long. Getting waylaid on different planets helped but sharing communal space meant that sooner or later her glamours and careful planning would be out the window. She had hoped, in vain, to savor a moment where they were both secure. They always had enemies…But until this moment—Empyrean was her only concern.

Now?

Now she had all of the faithful Kainite to content with. Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex had sworn a blood oath to protect her—But what of his people? Not to mention the Tsis'Kaar. They were beholden to Empyrean through their Mistress. Not, loyal. Problems upon problems. All which threatened her falling stars. With both father and son being so perceptive…It would be that much more difficult. "Your company suits me fine…I will adjust. The announcement was—"

"—Unexpected. My mind is not political. Some husbands bring their wives flowers…My beloved brought me an Empire."

The words he left her with made sense. Her head nodded, slowly, and her hands folded neatly in her lap. The light snowfall remained steady. Neither too much nor too little. The fact that she had left her cloak behind didn't seem to have phased her. "This time around?"

She had heard of him through Maliphant but Srina liked to hear things from the horse's mouth. He was not a mystery, but he was an unknown. Her expression softened, suddenly. While it did not hold the mildness that one might expect while interacting with someone doing their best to care about their well-being—For her? It was…Lilting. Inquisitive. "Tell me…"

"Tell me of your life. I wish to know my son in more than name and second-hand tales."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom