Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Liberation of Ossus HAS ENDED

Sorry I've been at school all day yesterday and today with my friend since i drive him down and then he drives me down so i acutally have missed so much but tried to post and catch up. Surprised how fast these things run :<

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
@[member="Sochi Ru"]

Don't trust your eyes. They will deceive you....

Unless your with myself and Ella. Then you'll jsut be confused as possible. The whole time. Forever and ever.

Cedric Dorn

C
Well, I'm done in this thread. I fought Mikhail to a standstill which took another Sith Master out of the game for this thread, i consider this werf as it was one Knight for one Master.

Good Luck to the people still fighting!

Don't give in too quickly, kid. I'm quite a ways from the library now after I reengaged the Emperor. He escaped again and I shouldn't be too far from you now. Who's the target?

@[member="Diana Moridena"]

@[member="Darc Xavior Talus"], I'll be happy to give you some reprieve soon as I'm done with Krag. Kaine and I have been planning on duelling during this invasion since it began. DragonsFlame will be going after Kaine soon.

Cedric Dorn

C
@[member="Darc Xavior Talus"]
Nah i'm done. Diana has a plethora of broken bones and other injuries. While the force is fantastic, it cannot pull together a train wreck

Cedric Dorn

C
Mikhail Shorn, but he's stumbling around equally hurt so it shouldn't take another Master to finish him off. Take care of the Emperor and see if we cant finish this today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom