Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Liberation of Ossus HAS ENDED

Cedric Dorn

C
Okay, for the freaking 20 people that are heading to the library for no reason

I NEED HELP

I'm fighting above my weight class and i still have two more Sith there that can pounce on me. I require assistance.

You'll get it back. Just meet me after your patched up and I'll hand it over. Beside's weve had a bit of trouble with sith weapons, and I'd rather not have you hanging on to something like that after you've been severely weakened by a sith attack. Weak body does tend to leave a weaker will after all. @[member="Tyr-Kyr Magnus"]

Cedric Dorn

C
That would be much appreciated @[member="Vulpesen"], i just need this new Sith Apprentice to be taken off and then you can probably finish off Mikhail.

And thank you for the sentiment @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"] but i was more referring to the people who hadn't yet engaged in combat but were still heading for the library.

I think some admins should come in and mod all these big fights going on. I know that they have the whole "you cant die unless you want" rule going on but some of the damage these guys are taking and continuing to fight is outrageous.

I think people are forgetting that despite their power with the force Jedi and Sith are mortal.

Cedric Dorn

C
The Force sustains~

Not to mention Adrenaline that other hormones that pump through you're blood when you're really damaged. The Human body is an amazing thing. You can be quite literally broken and still going based on the things pumping through your system. Of course the aftermath is going to be quite harsh, but yeah.

Yeah thats true, but it's still blown out of proportion compared to the cannon universe. Even the most powerful Sith and Jedi cant kill entire armies alone. They also never take mass amounts of damage if you look at all the fights from the series usually the first hit they take is also their last. Most duels consist of saberlock until that first blow is dealt.

Cedric Dorn

C
I am in the same Jedi Academy Ruins you are. The Library i imagine is probably about half a mile away or something(i picture it like a college campus)

I do so love grand entrances. Somehow, I haven't taken much damage, though i did almost get fried by a sith emperor. Xavior, I think you would work rather well against our emperor friend. I've got Diana covered... I think.

Cedric Dorn

C
Tyr-Kyr Magnus said:
Yeah thats true, but it's still blown out of proportion compared to the cannon universe. Even the most powerful Sith and Jedi cant kill entire armies alone. They also never take mass amounts of damage if you look at all the fights from the series usually the first hit they take is also their last. Most duels consist of saberlock until that first blow is dealt.
This is usually true, but on RP boards i've found its not always true. I think people take more after video games logic and EU books(Fights with Darth Bane and Such). Take lots of hits to make the fight more epic.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
You guys are doing great and I am sorry I haven't joined in. Was working on big plans and now they are coming to fruition. The Mandalorians are going to drive a blade into the heart of the sith capital and divide their forces more for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom