Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Liberation of Ossus HAS ENDED

@[member="Diana Moridena"]

hehe yeap. I use to play another SW game and the Jedi where located on Ossus in that one. So I kinda know Ossus very well, OOCly. I remembered that most of the facilities on Ossus are miles apart. So I just checked it again to make sure. I think next time we do an invasion or so on, we need to establish the locations and distances of them. Cause we can't just simply go help with them being so far apart.

:)

Im assuming the invasion will be over by later tonight so I might just keep Tyr-Kyr with the medics and view the war from a third party perspective as he recovers.

Well Im injured so I wont be at full strength if i did rejoin the fight. Plus I think i killed the only level Sith on the planet and all thats left are the heavy hitters. Im not about to overplay my character so if I did join you guys id die so I think ill stay out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom