Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Knights' Tomb | Agents of Chaos | The Wild Hunt | +Open

Wearing: Armatura | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis | The Sofitor
Wielding: 7 Nozhi Blades | 1 Whimsy Knife | 1 Whimsy Witch Knife | 2 Nastirci Combat Knives | Clarion | Copero's Wail | Fire and Smoke | Combat Gauntlets | Tessen | 2 TOTT-001 Arc Light Blaster | 2 Dissuader KD-30 Pistols with Glitter Bullets | The Parasite
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Wasswa Timve Wasswa Timve Zaldros Sabolte Zaldros Sabolte Hanna Hanna

re3GLA.png

Ladies and gentle, please keep your arms and legs inside the carpet, weeeeeeeeee're out of here!

Scherezade flew through the sky, the scream that had initially erupted from her throat shutting up quickly in favor of trying to quickly calculate what the safest way to land would be. Were she slightly more focused, she would've realized she could've just used the Force to land or even stop completely mid-air and that she had done such things often enough in the past, but the flying had come as such a surprise now that the only thing she managed to do before landing into a thorn bush of all things, was press her chin to her chest. At least that instinct worked properly.

Someone called her name out. Scherzade blinked, and awkwardly jumped out of the bush like a duck on drugs, moving uncomforthy this way and that as she tried to get the thorns out of her armor.

"You build armor that can withstand friggin' lightsabers and it's still almost completely useless against a thorn bush," she rolled her eyes before turning around to look at the person who'd spoken, her eyes landing on…

A small woman with a unicorn horn. Scherezade knew her face, she was pretty sure of that bit, but she couldn't recall the name immediately. What she did recall immediately, was that the pink haired unicorn lady hadn't been part of their team as they embarked on a mission to the cave thing.

"Still alive!" she announced with pride, taking a Wonder Woman stance as she delivered her line, and then slightly relaxed most of her muscles, her left hand going to remove a thorn from the side of her butt.

"Where did you come from?" she asked, "Are there more on the way?"

And from the distance, the two were still able to hear the sound of the nydasks. "Man I hope they kill them before we get there," Scherezade laughed, motioning for Hanna Hanna to walk with her, "It's a serious distraction. I was pretty sure we'd walk, hit a cave, and go home in all under ten minutes."

Hanna, Post 2
Location: Forest, Ondoher ( Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Zaldros Sabolte Zaldros Sabolte )
Equipment: Hanna’s Phase I Haywire Armor, F-11E Blaster Rifle, 1 Sonic Grenade, 1 Impact Grenade, 2 Whimsy Knives

No matter how many times she saw it, Hanna was always amazed whenever she bore witness to the miracles of the Force, and by extension, the divine interventions of Discordia.

The woman had fallen from the sky, Hanna was almost completely sure of it. After all, her impact with the ground would not have made such a heavy sound had she fallen from the trees. Perhaps the thorn bush had somehow saved her, but Hanna doubted that the plant would have provided a strong enough cushion to prevent Scherezade from being reduced to a red splatter upon the earth.

“I-I came from the village.” Hanna swallowed. “I’m sorry I came late, I initially stayed behind in case the Rannonians came back, but I admit that was very cowardly of me.” She said, her voice taking on a regretful tone as she spoke. Intense self-criticism was a fundamental and inseparable part of Hanna’s faith, especially in the radical sect that she was a part of. She had thought that she would be helping the innocent in staying behind to protect the village, but she judged that now as an unconscious act of cowardice and a lapse of faith, one that could potentially end with one of her peers getting killed.

She would have to confess that when she returned to Eve.

Sensing that the woman was relatively okay, Hanna looked to her with an expression of mild annoyance when she laughed and spoke casually of the other Hunters, who were likely still engaged with whatever threat had cornered them in the forest. Her obligation to help her fellow peers in battle weighed in her mind versus the casual attitude from the Blood Hound, who seemed entirely unconcerned with their plight.

“Are you sure they’ll be okay? Scherezade, I-I think we need to help them.” Hanna countered nervously, not wanting to abandon her fellow Hunters again after she had shamefully hid herself in the village. She held deep respect for the Blood Hound, but the green-eyed assassin’s casual attitude was annoyingly offensive to her fanatically religious sensibilities.

Ingrid L’lerim / The Red Witch
The Red Witch; Emperor's right hand; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Agent of Chaos / The Wild Hunt
skt7LM.png
Equipment: AoC light armor | sniper rifle | Black blade lightsaber | Red blade lightsaber shoto | 2x vibroblades
Tag(s): Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter | Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull | Wasswa Timve Wasswa Timve | The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid | Zaldros Sabolte Zaldros Sabolte | Hanna Hanna | open
resy1Y.png

”I prefer wampas!” she replied to The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid

She was sure of that, the other woman will not know why she said this. Maybe she even didn’t tell this to Scherezade either. Ingrid's husband's nickname was the wampa. She tried to keep the creature in the air so that they could be shot as easily as possible. When the others, especially Bridesmaid shot it until the creature’s death, she finished the Force application; the creature fell to the ground as dead. She heard Scherezade’s scream. She saw no other enemy, so she ran in the direction of the voice. Maybe she needs more help.

”Are you all right?” she asked.

It seems to her, everything is ok, and her master was talking to a strange girl. She nods to Hanna. Maybe she was the one who incited the creatures to them? She didn’t know that yet, so Ingrid tried to keep an eye on her. While she waited for the answer from Scherezade, she reached out to the Force, and tried to find “life signs” close to themselves. She didn’t want the creatures or other things can attack them again.

”I think if you can walk, we have to go soon. I don’t want to stay in this area further than necessary” she told Scherezade and Hanna.

And she didn't even say that they hadn't even reached the place they had to go. She hoped Scherezade would not be badly damaged and would be able to continue the mission. If not, they have to go back with the woman, it was too dangerous to stay here alone or walk in the forest.

0tGYzAi.png

Zo5wINt.gif

bbx2az3.gif

Wielding: Curiousity
Tags: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter | @Sasmay Cull| Hanna Hanna | Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Zaldros Sabolte Zaldros Sabolte | Wasswa Timve Wasswa Timve

Morgan nodded when Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim mentioned wampas. She had absolutely no clue what those were, but now she just had to know, and would look it up later.

Thanks to the Red Witch's help, the airborne enemy was an easy target. After Morgan assisted the woman and they had successfully taken it down, she carefully approached it. She curiously looked at the creature and poked its lifeless body with her blaster. "They're so strong", she whispered. "I want to be as strong as these things."

"They're kind of ugly though", she stated softly as she observed its face. Morgan gave the Nydak a quick boop on what she assumed to be its nose before she stood up again and headed off to join the rest.

When she'd found them, she was happy to see Scherezade still alive. She didn't really know the woman that well, but a living friend was always preferable to a dead one "Oh!", she said cheerfully. "You're looking quite good for someone who just got backhanded by a giant monster. How was your flight?"

Wearing: Armatura | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis | The Sofitor
Wielding: 7 Nozhi Blades | 1 Whimsy Knife | 1 Whimsy Witch Knife | 2 Nastirci Combat Knives | Clarion | Copero's Wail | Fire and Smoke | Combat Gauntlets | Tessen | 2 TOTT-001 Arc Light Blaster | 2 Dissuader KD-30 Pistols with Glitter Bullets | The Parasite
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Wasswa Timve Wasswa Timve Zaldros Sabolte Zaldros Sabolte Hanna Hanna

re3GLA.png

"Cowardly? Why?" Scherezade asked the petite unicorn lady. "This is an off the books mission, it's not even Discordia-sanctioned. We heard a story and decided that we might as well investigate if there's any merit to it."

As she asked, the two met up with the rest of the team. Scherezade peeked over Ingrid and Morgan's heads, seeing the body of creatures that lay a few feet away. Looked like they'd taken care of the big bad monsters after all.

She grinned.

"Yup yup!" she answered, "Super alive, it takes more than that to break me."

Looking to the sky, Scherezade quickly calculated where they were vs. where they were headed, and nodded to herself. "Wouldn't recommend it though. Very hard to keep your hands and legs inside the carpet. Now let's go, if I'm right, we're only a handful of minutes away from the cave entrance!"

Ingrid L’lerim / The Red Witch
The Red Witch; Emperor's right hand; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Agent of Chaos / The Wild Hunt
skt7LM.png
Equipment: AoC light armor | sniper rifle | Black blade lightsaber | Red blade lightsaber shoto | 2x vibroblades
Tag(s): Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter | Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull | Wasswa Timve Wasswa Timve | The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid | Zaldros Sabolte Zaldros Sabolte | Hanna Hanna | open
resy1Y.png

Bridesmaid also joined them, and Scherezade was visibly fine, with a strange girl. The woman said she was fine and the cave was nearly a few minutes away, only because of this she did not stop arguing with her, but nodded. She really didn’t want to stay here longer than necessary and the other can also be examined at the cave. She quickly considered and decided.

The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid , you go ahead, you are followed by Scherezade and the girl who supports her if she needs this. I close the line and cover our rear. Most importantly, whatever happens, no one should stop until we reach the cave! Now go!” Ingrid tells the order.

Just few minutes, they can still get through this easily if there is no further problem. She hasn’t dealt with the others now; they’ll be good lures if they don’t keep up with them anymore. But this was not important now; the most important thing was to reach the cave finally. So when the others had finally set off, she followed and covered them, as she had promised, until they finally arrived at the cave.

0tGYzAi.png

Zo5wINt.gif

bbx2az3.gif

WIELDING: 4 Whimsy Knives, 1 Nastirci Combat Knife, 2 HG-88 ‘Big Iron’ Hand Cannons, 1 R12 LMG
WEARING: Phase I Haywire Armor on top of UL-13 Corporis Skin Suit
TAGS: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim The Bridesmaid The Bridesmaid Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Wasswa Timve Wasswa Timve Zaldros Sabolte Zaldros Sabolte Hanna Hanna

With the lot of monsters deceased, Sasmay stopped her firing, and was vaguely aware that one of them was missing. Ingrid seemed to know where she had gone off to, leaving Sasmay to move forward with the group in a covering motion before switching out the LMG for the dual hand cannons. Tight quarters meant small guns, and these little darlin's were itching for a fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom